Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:04:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901249 times)
aspensnowmass

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:10:58 AM

I don't hate any religion but yeah, some facts and rituals are quite unfair. Almost all religions have different rules for men and women. I don't think any religion should differentiate between two genders.  Please visit Snowmass Real Estate
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:13:31 AM

Most simple atheists have been blinded to God by covert operations of the devil. They have been blinded to the beautiful and wonderful opportunities awaiting them in eternal life in Heaven.

Cool
It is true most of atheists have been blinded to god and they are converting into children of satan i think they are now building a group of satan and they are going to built church of satan if they going to accept god into their life then they can see the real beauty and how wonderful living with god.
Whoah lets take it easy here i don't think atheists and satanists are even closely similar. There's a difference when you don't believe in god and when you conaider satan as your god.  Atheists just choose to believe in something that can be explained by logic while satanists are in an entirelyndifferent field

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1363

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:18:28 AM

Most simple atheists have been blinded to God by covert operations of the devil. They have been blinded to the beautiful and wonderful opportunities awaiting them in eternal life in Heaven.

Cool
It is true most of atheists have been blinded to god and they are converting into children of satan i think they are now building a group of satan and they are going to built church of satan if they going to accept god into their life then they can see the real beauty and how wonderful living with god.
Whoah lets take it easy here i don't think atheists and satanists are even closely similar. There's a difference when you don't believe in god and when you conaider satan as your god.  Atheists just choose to believe in something that can be explained by logic while satanists are in an entirelyndifferent field

Atheists are not Satanists. However, they are in the same boat with him. It is the boat to Hell.

The difference between atheists and Satan is, the atheists don't know that they are fighting God, but Satan does know that he is fighting God.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:59:16 AM

... they do not believe in the existence of God. They simply thought that what they get is because of hard work.

Hard work is the way forward my friend. Idle hands clasped in prayer are foolish hands.

Give a man a fish and he'll feed himself for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he'll feed himself for life.
Deceive a man with religion, and he'll starve praying for fish.

This is pure gold!!!  Grin

Like your style Buffer.

Hard work without prayer ultimately fails.    Cool

So given that I've never prayed a day in my life, what would you contribute my successes to? Clearly it isn't my good looks.  Wink
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:01:12 AM

If the Holy Bible is the word of "God" then why has mankind changed these words throughout history? Is this because Mankind is more powerful than "God"? Or..... is it because "God" is a figment of imagination from Mankind?
I personally believe that my Holy Book - "The Lord of the Rings" is more powerful than your Holy Book because mine has Dragons!
Case settled Your Honor!
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:57:10 PM

We are all sinner's and we are going to church every sunday to pay or to clean our sins we always keep our faith and believing always in god. And in my thoughts that Atheists really hate religion is because they don't believe on what preist telling to people reading non sense bible on them and they not believing on god that he really exist.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:57:58 PM

... they do not believe in the existence of God. They simply thought that what they get is because of hard work.

Hard work is the way forward my friend. Idle hands clasped in prayer are foolish hands.

This is pure gold!!!  Grin

Like your style Buffer.

So given that I've never prayed a day in my life, what would you contribute my successes to? Clearly it isn't my good looks.  Wink

Did your success in accessing life depend on your own doing? I mean, did you orchestrate your parents coming together so that you were conceived? You are the success of God in His desire to see you live. But...

God has handed some of your ability to succeed over to you. Why? He wants you to be successful on your own. That's why He jump-started you into existence in the first place.

Notice that I said "ultimately" above. At the time of your death, depending on your relationship with God at that time, you will be granted the ability to have eternal success in Heaven, or eternal loss in Hell.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:13:09 PM

If the Holy Bible is the word of "God" then why has mankind changed these words throughout history? Is this because Mankind is more powerful than "God"? Or..... is it because "God" is a figment of imagination from Mankind?
I personally believe that my Holy Book - "The Lord of the Rings" is more powerful than your Holy Book because mine has Dragons!
Case settled Your Honor!

The Bible hasn't changed. It has merely been translated. If you check the Dead Sea Scrolls, you will find that the Book of Isaiah is almost exactly the same as it is today. The few differences don't change the meaning. The major differences are the differences in the shape of the ancient Hebrew language letters. That's around 2,400 years without change. There is no reason to believe that the rest of the Old Testament hasn't been translated similarly faithfully.

As for the New Testament, by the time of the Council of Nicea in 325 A.D., many writings that were blatantly opposed to the truth were floating around. The Council of Nicea took into account the documents that were true to the Old Testament, as well as those that were faithful to what the writings of Jesus' closest apostles had been. These they incorporated into what we know as the New Testament, while throwing out the others. We are blessed that we have the truth.

There are many other writings that have the truth in them. But they also have words that we don't know to be factual or truthful. In addition, the idea is to show people the way to eternal life.

How many more times would you like the truth to be spoken as part of a basic, foundational document? Getting the clear truth out of the Bible is at times difficult enough as it is. Why add a whole bunch of additional truthful documents to the thing? The whole idea is to save people for eternal life. Give them what they need... the Bible as it is.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:18:31 PM

We are all sinner's and we are going to church every sunday to pay or to clean our sins we always keep our faith and believing always in god. And in my thoughts that Atheists really hate religion is because they don't believe on what preist telling to people reading non sense bible on them and they not believing on god that he really exist.

Jesus paid the penalty for all sins, once, on the cross. Mass simply reminds us of this, so that we do not go out and sin more, because the more we sin, the more our faith in God is stressed. We don't want to lose our faith in God, because that is the way we receive Jesus-Salvation... through faith. We don't want our faith to be stressed out of existence.

Cool

stats

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:33:07 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2016, 03:43:45 PM by stats

Case settled Your Honor!

The Bible hasn't changed. It has merely been translated. If you check the Dead Sea Scrolls, you will find that the Book of Isaiah is almost exactly the same as it is today. The few differences don't change the meaning. The major differences are the differences in the shape of the ancient Hebrew language letters. That's around 2,400 years without change. There is no reason to believe that the rest of the Old Testament hasn't been translated similarly faithfully.

As for the New Testament, by the time of the Council of Nicea in 325 A.D., many writings that were blatantly opposed to the truth were floating around. The Council of Nicea took into account the documents that were true to the Old Testament, as well as those that were faithful to what the writings of Jesus' closest apostles had been. These they incorporated into what we know as the New Testament, while throwing out the others. We are blessed that we have the truth.

There are many other writings that have the truth in them. But they also have words that we don't know to be factual or truthful. In addition, the idea is to show people the way to eternal life.

How many more times would you like the truth to be spoken as part of a basic, foundational document? Getting the clear truth out of the Bible is at times difficult enough as it is. Why add a whole bunch of additional truthful documents to the thing? The whole idea is to save people for eternal life. Give them what they need... the Bible as it is.

Cool

How can something be "almost exact"? It is either exact or not.... there is no "almost". However, as you have stated that it has not been translated correctly then the book is no more truthful than a Dr Seuss book. His are just more entertaining.

Also, if the "Holy Bible" is the truth and you yourself follow the teachings of this book, I would assume you follow each and every direction to the letter. Assuming this to be true, then as your book states:

Luke 14:26 – " If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters—yes, even his own life—he cannot be my disciple."

I feel for you that you hate your parents and are spending all of your time hating yourself. If this is the path you have chosen to accept your eternal life, have fun buddy. Whilst you do that I shall enjoy my time doing what I chose to do as my own free will allows.
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:55:58 PM

Satan's words for the subconscious minds of atheists: "Good little atheist. Just keep on thinking you are the god of your life, and you will be with me forever."

Cool

Yeah, you're right mate... Let Jesus be you anchor! So when Satan rocks your boat, throw Jesus overboard!  Roll Eyes

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:25:48 PM

Case settled Your Honor!

Cool

How can something be "almost exact"? It is either exact or not.... there is no "almost". However, as you have stated that it has not been translated correctly then the book is no more truthful than a Dr Seuss book. His are just more entertaining.
You must be thinking of scientific theories. They are exactly theories, but almost exactly whatever they are theorizing about. However, they are never know to be the truth.

The Bible is the truth, but "almost exact" is the language that many (most?) people who believe science theories to be truth think of them. So, to speak their language should they get into this thread and see my posts, "almost" is part of their language.

Also, if the "Holy Bible" is the truth and you yourself follow the teachings of this book, I would assume you follow each and every direction to the letter. Assuming this to be true, then as your book states:

Luke 14:26 – " If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters—yes, even his own life—he cannot be my disciple."

I feel for you that you hate your parents and are spending all of your time hating yourself. If this is the path you have chosen to accept your eternal life, have fun buddy. Whilst you do that I shall enjoy my time doing what I chose to do as my own free will allows.

I follow the teachings of the Bible. How? By faith in Jesus, the exactness of obedience to the Law is within me as a gift, even when I fail at obeying the Law.

The point Jesus was making about hating that you listed above, is the point that Jesus/God/salvation has to be so much more important than all the other things in life, that if you have to choose, you will hate the other things.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:27:59 PM

Satan's words for the subconscious minds of atheists: "Good little atheist. Just keep on thinking you are the god of your life, and you will be with me forever."

Cool

Yeah, you're right mate... Let Jesus be you anchor! So when Satan rocks your boat, throw Jesus overboard!  Roll Eyes

Why don't you let Jesus on board your boat, and feel the love?    Cool

MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:33:54 PM

Hmm... NO THANKS!  Roll Eyes

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:43:53 PM

Hmm... NO THANKS!  Roll Eyes

Yes. Jesus was very happy. Because of the joy He foresaw, He endured the cross, letting people be ashamed of Him. Because of the joy, He provided salvation for all people who will accept it, and sat down at the right hand of His Father in Heaven.

I can't wait to join Him there. But it is better for you that I remain here a while and give you these words of advice, so that maybe, you can join us there.

Cool

TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:07:33 PM

Did your success in accessing life depend on your own doing? I mean, did you orchestrate your parents coming together so that you were conceived? You are the success of God in His desire to see you live. But...

God has handed some of your ability to succeed over to you. Why? He wants you to be successful on your own. That's why He jump-started you into existence in the first place.

Notice that I said "ultimately" above. At the time of your death, depending on your relationship with God at that time, you will be granted the ability to have eternal success in Heaven, or eternal loss in Hell.

Cool
So, my mother, father and god had a threesome in order to conceive me.  Shocked

I have no relationship with any god(s) and I prefer it this way. I don't need an imaginary friend who will take the credit for my successes while my failures will be my own doing. I learnt a long time ago that simply wishing for something doesn't get you what you want, you have to actually put some effort into achieving your goals and desires.
stats

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:07:47 AM

Case settled Your Honor!

Cool

You must be thinking of scientific theories. They are exactly theories, but almost exactly whatever they are theorizing about. However, they are never know to be the truth.

The Bible is the truth, but "almost exact" is the language that many (most?) people who believe science theories to be truth think of them. So, to speak their language should they get into this thread and see my posts, "almost" is part of their language.

I follow the teachings of the Bible. How? By faith in Jesus, the exactness of obedience to the Law is within me as a gift, even when I fail at obeying the Law.

The point Jesus was making about hating that you listed above, is the point that Jesus/God/salvation has to be so much more important than all the other things in life, that if you have to choose, you will hate the other things.

Cool

Please do not assume you know what I am thinking, It makes you appear more ignorant than your own arguments.

I suggest you look at a dictionary to see the meaning of the words "almost" and "exact". It is either one or the other. Therefore, those who translated the original text have added their own "spin" on things. Thus, the work is no longer correct and only a work of fiction.

If the Bible is the "Truth" as you say, then why do you not follow it completely? Is your "God" so impotent that he cannot change a mere mortals thoughts and behaviors?

You state you follow your "God" by faith. What is faith..... a strong belief. This does not make it true or correct. It is your opinion and only belongs to you. Congratulations on your faith.

I put my faith in my Holy Book - "Lord of the Rings". Has a much better story line and it allows me to do as I please without the need to threaten me with eternal damnation. Plus the ending is so much sweeter. I recommend you read it.

How do you also speak for your "God"? Your argument that the point Jesus was making can only be surmised that you interpret for him? Are you, your "God"? Do you worship yourself? and if so, does that mean you worship and hate yourself at the same time? If so, I would strongly suggest a Psychiatric appointment. Possible Borderline Personality Disorder?
reginalkri

Activity: 285

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:26:13 AM

I think a better question is why do all extremely religious people, no matter the religion, hate everyone that is not like them.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 05:21:32 AM

Case settled Your Honor!

Cool

Cool

Please do not assume you know what I am thinking, It makes you appear more ignorant than your own arguments.
Perhaps if YOU knew what you were thinking, neither of us would appear as ignorant as you are.

I suggest you look at a dictionary to see the meaning of the words "almost" and "exact". It is either one or the other. Therefore, those who translated the original text have added their own "spin" on things. Thus, the work is no longer correct and only a work of fiction.
You are so silly. Does a fire truck cease to do its job because a little of the paint was chipped off? Does a police car cease to carry the cops if one of its gumball lights is broken? The message of the Bible does not change just because a little of the exterior appearance is slightly different.

If the Bible is the "Truth" as you say, then why do you not follow it completely? Is your "God" so impotent that he cannot change a mere mortals thoughts and behaviors?
Take a look at the size and complexity of the bible. Among other things, God is showing us that we, alone, can't follow it completely. We need His help to follow it completely.

How does one do the works of God? By believing in Jesus, the One He sent. When we believe in Jesus salvation, the works of God are attributed to us, through faith, so that we are pure in God's sight.

You state you follow your "God" by faith. What is faith..... a strong belief. This does not make it true or correct. It is your opinion and only belongs to you. Congratulations on your faith.
Thank you for the congrats. A person who believes in something without any evidence behind it, has blind faith. This is like the atheists.

A person who weighs the evidence, and has faith where the strongest evidence exists, has great faith.

The universe and God are far too complex for a person to even begin to understand. This is why we need to believe what God tells us.

I put my faith in my Holy Book - "Lord of the Rings". Has a much better story line and it allows me to do as I please without the need to threaten me with eternal damnation. Plus the ending is so much sweeter. I recommend you read it.
But everybody knows for a fact that The Lord of the Rings is not truth. Blind faith is foolish faith.

How do you also speak for your "God"? Your argument that the point Jesus was making can only be surmised that you interpret for him? Are you, your "God"? Do you worship yourself? and if so, does that mean you worship and hate yourself at the same time? If so, I would strongly suggest a Psychiatric appointment. Possible Borderline Personality Disorder?

I speak for God because you will not take up His Word and let it speak to you. You can find the same things that I say in God's Word, the Bible.

It isn't my idea that you are headed for Hell. God is holding you alive. But if you really want to push Him away, He will ultimately let you. All that will be left for you, then, is your everlasting dissolution in the Lake of Fire, following the Judgment.

Cool

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:50:32 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2016, 08:23:48 AM by Buffer Overflow

This is pure gold!!!  Grin

Like your style Buffer.
All I can do is convey the truth, I can do no more than that.

LOL. Sometimes I feel a bit like Wikileaks. You know, a beacon of truth in an ocean of lies.

Blind faith is foolish faith.

Cool
LOL, Oh yes BADlogic, yes indeed, it most certainly is.

Your quote bookmarked for future entertainment purposes.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I speak for God because you will not take up His Word and let it speak to you.

Cool
I don't accept any "messages" or "instructions" from God via third parties. Bible, Jesus, preists, vicars, pastors, prophets, YOU, are all third parties, thus as a standard life rule, are ignored and will continue to be ignored.

If God wants to give me a message it will come directly from him to me, with no middle men.
It will be clear, concise, unmistakeable, unavoidable, with no room for interpretation errors.

Edit: Oh, by the way, lying by claiming you're actually following a message from God to tell me your nonsense won't work.

Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: