Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:17:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
manbitcoinlover

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:11:26 PM

religion is for fools, who are so scared to live they have to be guided by a church or something supposedly higher than them for comfort. It is that BS that you learn in school from a very early age where you have to respect authority, well i say bollocks to that. No one here is higher than me, if you are on this earth plane,  you are stuck just like the rest of us mate.

Looking for Signature Campaign, PM ME!
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:25:55 PM

Tell me one thing (start out with just one) that is in God's Word, that I am not obeying, and I will show you how I am obeying it.

Cool

@ BADecker

You make this too easy:

John 2:4 Whoever says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.         This is your God's words commanding you to obey his words.

Leviticus 19:19 "Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material."           This is your God's commands to not wear clothing of two kinds of material.

"I follow the Bible completely and accurately by not following it completely and accurately"       This is your response to YOUR GOD's command!

Proof is all there.

We have Jim Beam.... Pizza.... I now ask for a comfortable chair. Please make it a nice leather one as I tend to sweat a lot. I don't want it to stain.

Just for good measure.....

Matthew 15:4 "Honor your father and mother' and 'Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death"       How many people have you killed?

I have followed and obeyed all these words of God perfectly, in Jesus. John 6:28,29:
28Then they asked him, “What must we do to do the works God requires?”

29 Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”
Since I believe in the One Whom God sent, namely Jesus, I have done the works of God perfectly, in Jesus.

Cool

You asked for one thing and I gave it you.

How many people have you killed?

This is a command of your God...... you need to follow it!

I have done as requested. Have you?

How ever many I have killed, I have followed God's Word perfectly, in Jesus, regarding it.

Cool

Matthew 19:18  Jesus said, “‘You shall not murder,’ ‘You shall not commit adultery,’ ‘You shall not steal,’ ‘You shall not bear false witness,’

BADecker..... why do you not answer in a truthful manner? You asked for me to tell you "one thing" so I did. Yet you refuse to respond in kind. This is my point that you twist words to suit yourself and make them fit your agenda. I have respected our conversation and done as asked..... why don't you?

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 02:54:47 PM

Tell me one thing (start out with just one) that is in God's Word, that I am not obeying, and I will show you how I am obeying it.

Cool

@ BADecker

You make this too easy:

John 2:4 Whoever says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.         This is your God's words commanding you to obey his words.

Leviticus 19:19 "Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material."           This is your God's commands to not wear clothing of two kinds of material.

"I follow the Bible completely and accurately by not following it completely and accurately"       This is your response to YOUR GOD's command!

Proof is all there.

We have Jim Beam.... Pizza.... I now ask for a comfortable chair. Please make it a nice leather one as I tend to sweat a lot. I don't want it to stain.

Matthew 15:4 "Honor your father and mother' and 'Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death"       How many people have you killed?

I have followed and obeyed all these words of God perfectly, in Jesus. John 6:28,29:

29 Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”
Since I believe in the One Whom God sent, namely Jesus, I have done the works of God perfectly, in Jesus.[/glow]

Cool

How ever many I have killed, I have followed God's Word perfectly, in Jesus, regarding it.

Cool

Matthew 19:18  Jesus said, “‘You shall not murder,’ ‘You shall not commit adultery,’ ‘You shall not steal,’ ‘You shall not bear false witness,’

BADecker..... why do you not answer in a truthful manner? You asked for me to tell you "one thing" so I did. Yet you refuse to respond in kind. This is my point that you twist words to suit yourself and make them fit your agenda. I have respected our conversation and done as asked..... why don't you?

Why do you avoid my truthful answer (above)?

Oh, I know why. You don't want to accept Jesus salvation. And accepting that I accept it almost suggests that you accept it.

You really need to reconsider... if you want to live forever in glory with God, that is.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:03:56 PM

Get the Word of God, the Bible, into yourself by reading and listening to Bible CDs, so that the Holy Spirit has material to work with to save you. Understand what you can understand. Believe God. Let the Holy Spirit handle the rest of it.

Bible CDs eh BADecker... HAHAHAHA  Get the bible into myself with CDs so the HS has material to work with to save me LOLOL   And then I have to only understand what I can..... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Hereafter believe God and the HS will handle the rest. @BADecker this is the best I have ever read my friend. I can only thank you a thousand times for this. It's working magic for me like you can't believe!!

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 09:36:16 PM

Get the Word of God, the Bible, into yourself by reading and listening to Bible CDs, so that the Holy Spirit has material to work with to save you. Understand what you can understand. Believe God. Let the Holy Spirit handle the rest of it.

Bible CDs eh BADecker... HAHAHAHA  Get the bible into myself with CDs so the HS has material to work with to save me LOLOL   And then I have to only understand what I can..... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Hereafter believe God and the HS will handle the rest. @BADecker this is the best I have ever read my friend. I can only thank you a thousand times for this. It's working magic for me like you can't believe!!

Sorry, @dipididodaday those are his Jane Fonda CDs.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:57:31 PM

I am glad something is finally working for you. Continue to strengthen your faith in Jesus salvation by continuing to read the Bible, or listen to Bible CDs, or both.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 02:19:21 AM

> bitch cheats on her husband
> get's pregnant with that man
> husband ask "wtf bitch u cheated on me!1!!"
> "no it was god"
> ......
> yeah, makes sense, sorry babe

What...

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
stats

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:03:37 AM

Cool

@ BADecker

You make this too easy:

Proof is all there.

Since I believe in the One Whom God sent, namely Jesus, I have done the works of God perfectly, in Jesus.[/glow]

Cool

Cool

Oh, I know why. You don't want to accept Jesus salvation. And accepting that I accept it almost suggests that you accept it.

You really need to reconsider... if you want to live forever in glory with God, that is.

Cool

If you want to believe in fairy tales that is your choice. But trying to suggest that all Atheists will go to a place which only those who believe in religion exist is pure madness.

You asked me to show you one thing.... I showed you 2.

I ask how many people you have killed as commanded by your god and you do not offer a number but a trivial comment which makes no sense. This is the perfect example of all religions being smoke and mirrors. You do not follow completely and admitting you don't you are fearful of your imaginary friend and an imaginary place.

I would suggest seeing a Doctor for some really good drugs!
nanay777

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 05:57:17 AM

As a philosopher, Voltaire was not an atheist, but instead is a theist, he does not hate religion, but ordinary people hate those who control the priestly class.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 07:28:38 AM

Cool

@ BADecker

You make this too easy:

Proof is all there.

Cool

Cool

Cool

If you want to believe in fairy tales that is your choice. But trying to suggest that all Atheists will go to a place which only those who believe in religion exist is pure madness.
Nobody has enough faith to believe the things of God, or God Himself, out of existence. In other posts I have shown the scientific proof that God exists. Consider the following.

When you do a project, if it is flawed, don't you try to correct the flaws? If you can't correct the flaws, you might simply throw the project into the garbage and start over. Why would God be any different, saving the good parts of the project, and throwing the bad out?

I know. Having trouble doing a simple request, aren't you?

I ask how many people you have killed as commanded by your god and you do not offer a number but a trivial comment which makes no sense.
The number of people I have killed isn't your business, is it? The fact that you are unwilling to allow the things that I post to make any sense for you, shows that I would certainly be wise to not tell you how many people I have killed.

This is the perfect example of all religions being smoke and mirrors.
The reason you think this is that your atheism religion is smoke and mirrors. You attempt to set yourself up as god above the God you know exists. And then you attempt to suggest there is no God. You can't have it both ways. Either you are a god and you exist, or you aren't, and should stop being an atheist.

In the very least, you don't know that God DOESN'T exist. Then if you look at the proofs I have shown in other posts, you can see that He absolutely DOES exist.

You do not follow completely and admitting you don't you are fearful of your imaginary friend and an imaginary place.

I would suggest getting off the drugs you are on.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 07:31:29 AM

> "no it was god"
> ......

What...

Well, which one are you, the husband or the bitch?     Cheesy

stats

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:27:05 AM

Cool

@ BADecker

You make this too easy:

Proof is all there.

Cool

Cool

Cool

Nobody has enough faith to believe the things of God, or God Himself, out of existence. In other posts I have shown the scientific proof that God exists. Consider the following.

When you do a project, if it is flawed, don't you try to correct the flaws? If you can't correct the flaws, you might simply throw the project into the garbage and start over. Why would God be any different, saving the good parts of the project, and throwing the bad out?

I ask how many people you have killed as commanded by your god and you do not offer a number but a trivial comment which makes no sense.
The number of people I have killed isn't your business, is it? The fact that you are unwilling to allow the things that I post to make any sense for you, shows that I would certainly be wise to not tell you how many people I have killed.

The reason you think this is that your atheism religion is smoke and mirrors. You attempt to set yourself up as god above the God you know exists. And then you attempt to suggest there is no God. You can't have it both ways. Either you are a god and you exist, or you aren't, and should stop being an atheist.

In the very least, you don't know that God DOESN'T exist. Then if you look at the proofs I have shown in other posts, you can see that He absolutely DOES exist.

You do not follow completely and admitting you don't you are fearful of your imaginary friend and an imaginary place.

Cool

The fact you cannot use your own bible to back up your own points shows that you are a very poor Christian. I have played your game using your holy book and you still cannot and will not accept that your religion is fake.

Your God says you are stupid and you continue to twist words to make them meet your own agenda.

I would suggest if you love your god you would do as commanded. Otherwise, as I have pointed out in previous posts.... you are going to your Hell.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 02:24:29 PM

Cool

@ BADecker

You make this too easy:

Proof is all there.

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

The fact you cannot use your own bible to back up your own points shows that you are a very poor Christian. I have played your game using your holy book and you still cannot and will not accept that your religion is fake.
Since you don't want to accept the explanations that I give you, there is no way that I can do more.

Your God says you are stupid and you continue to twist words to make them meet your own agenda.

I would suggest if you love your god you would do as commanded. Otherwise, as I have pointed out in previous posts.... you are going to your Hell.

Well, thanks. God is your God, too. If you would learn that you can (and maybe have) obeyed God through the salvation that Jesus offers, you might come to understand that you don't have to be so stressed out over a little forum topic.

My perfection is in Jesus. God says so. Your perfection is in Jesus except for one little thing. You don't believe and accept it.

Turn and believe, while you still have time, so that you can join us in eternal life with God, in glory and joy.

Cool

maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 02:34:14 PM

> "no it was god"
> ......

What...

or the angry mob with stones and sticks in their hands Cheesy
depends where you are too, wright?

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 02:38:53 PM

> "no it was god"
> ......

What...

or the angry mob with stones and sticks in their hands Cheesy
depends where you are too, wright?

Sometimes love dictates that we use guns. That's where I am. Where are you?

Cool

stats

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 02:41:58 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2016, 11:20:58 AM by stats

Well, thanks. God is your God, too. If you would learn that you can (and maybe have) obeyed God through the salvation that Jesus offers, you might come to understand that you don't have to be so stressed out over a little forum topic.

My perfection is in Jesus. God says so. Your perfection is in Jesus except for one little thing. You don't believe and accept it.

Turn and believe, while you still have time, so that you can join us in eternal life with God, in glory and joy.

Cool

Not my God.... no such thing!

Why do you keep trying to turn everyone into Zombie's? Are you a brain sucking leech?

What makes you think I am stressed? I am far from stressed.

I am disappointed in you though. You seem to be an intelligent person, however, your failure to recognize the contradictions in your own bible is quite astounding. You also fail to follow the commandments of your bible. I think I will take it on as a quest to get you to recognize these failings.

If there is an eternal life (which I don't believe), it will be in your version of Hell where you will be bringing the Jim Beam, Pizza and Leather Chair. I'll bring the women.

Samahabosa

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:32:27 AM

because contra
atheist want not religieon, so atheis is hate religion, atheist not belive God, is religion belive God
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 02:27:13 PM

because contra
atheist want not religieon, so atheis is hate religion, atheist not belive God, is religion belive God

Atheists are a wishy-washy group of moronic-like people. Why? People are religious creatures. You can see this by noting all the religions in the world. When atheists attempt to get away from religion, all they do is form a religion of non-religion for themselves. Doing this shows that they are bordering on self-destruction.

God operates this world through freedom for the people. That's why He doesn't force anyone to believe anything. Rather, He hopes they will look at the evidence, and believe according to it.

This is why He doesn't push atheists much at all, as they live in the stupidity of their atheism. A push might cause them to self-destruct all the way. God wants them to be saved.

Cool

Klima

Activity: 240

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:21:46 PM

because contra

Atheists are a wishy-washy group of moronic-like people. Why? People are religious creatures. You can see this by noting all the religions in the world. When atheists attempt to get away from religion, all they do is form a religion of non-religion for themselves. Doing this shows that they are bordering on self-destruction.

God operates this world through freedom for the people. That's why He doesn't force anyone to believe anything. Rather, He hopes they will look at the evidence, and believe according to it.

This is why He doesn't push atheists much at all, as they live in the stupidity of their atheism. A push might cause them to self-destruct all the way. God wants them to be saved.

Cool
Anything God wants. It is not there. We atheists anything from him and don't. We don't hate believers. We just don't understand how having an education can believe in any fairy tales.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:56:36 PM

because contra

Cool
Anything God wants. It is not there. We atheists anything from him and don't. We don't hate believers. We just don't understand how having an education can believe in any fairy tales.

not education, common sense and logic of the 21st century.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: