Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:15:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 [352] 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 05:09:35 PM

because atheist have their own beliefs in their self and they don't believe in God

They are essentially setting themselves up as god by stating with firm conviction that God does not exist, when they don't know enough to KNOW that God doesn't exist.    

Cool

Not really.  But sure, let's go with that LOL

Just because an atheists is so opposed to God that he doesn't understand what he is doing, doesn't make it change. So, let's go with the atheism is religion and atheists are setting themselves up as god things.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grdas130979

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

The truth is out there

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 06:22:20 PM

I dont think hate is the right word, we dont like religion and the negative aspects of it. If someone says something against something that doesnt mean hate. Everyone has the right to their opinion as long as they dont insult i think

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 06:30:58 PM

I dont think hate is the right word, we dont like religion and the negative aspects of it. If someone says something against something that doesnt mean hate. Everyone has the right to their opinion as long as they dont insult i think

The thing you are talking about is hating people of a different religion. Neither do people of other religions hate you or other atheists (generally). But the theists should hate the religion of atheism, because it is destroying the chance for people to gain eternal life.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 06:32:54 PM

Well, religious people hate other religions as well... It is only fair for atheists to hate those who don't believe in their religion of there being no religions.

saying atheism is a religion is like saying baldness is a hair color

oh yeah, my religion is no religion, makes total sense....not .
but then again i don't blame these pious folk who think this way.
 this is typical logic coming from their brains unfortunately infected with that insidious nasty virus called religion.

I agree, it is not smart to say that atheism is religion. Atheism is conviction, maybe its near belief, but its not belief truly. But i don't agree that people who believe in any religion is "infected" or anything. I have meet some really smart and good people, even when they found out i don't believe in God totally didn't try to convince me in there point of view or told me i am wrong. We even had really good conversation on religion theme.

Atheism is not religion. Religion lives on faith and believe of the supernatural beings and God while atheism does not. Atheism does not faith on the supernatural beings since it is very illogical for them. They dont hate religion but they just dont want to join. They are contented with their lives and religion is a waste of time. Atheism is not a religion but a conviction.

Atheism is religion because science and nature prove that God exists, and atheists can't rebut this proof with any facts. See the proof:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

The way that atheism is religion is that atheists have a god, or many gods. Each one of them sets himself/herself up as god by stating that God does not exist when it is proven that God exists. Which god is greater? The real God, or the atheist-god that tries to have strength greater than God by denying His existence in the face of the evidence and proof?

In addition, just because an atheist doesn't know that atheism is a religion, doesn't refute and rebut the definition of religion that says (indirectly, and by inference) that atheism is a religion - http://www.dictionary.com/browse/religion?s=t.

Cool
Interesting point of view i must say. That is why i said that atheism is near belief, because they believe that God does not exist. But to call it religion by it self, and to take that on some level atheists think they are gods, hmmm well that is interesting. On some level i think you are right, and i think that we are small "gods" , because some people can effect on other people life more that they think. We can create life and many other things, that is why i said we are small gods.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:16:04 PM

The thing you are talking about is hating people of a different religion. Neither do people of other religions hate you or other atheists (generally). But the theists should hate the religion of atheism, because it is destroying the chance for people to gain eternal life.

Cool

Well i respect yout view here but i don't think this prospect of eternal life doesnt depend on which religion you belong to. As long as you treat other people with respect and be kind and do no harm to others, i think you're entitled to this eternal life you're talking about, if ever there is on. Im a christian but i think there's too much division already when people are talking about religion. So sometimes i understand why atheists think like that. We tend to focus too much on the religion itself when we shoukd be thinking about how we should be to other people and the environment

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 03:53:06 PM

Cool

Well i respect yout view here but i don't think this prospect of eternal life doesnt depend on which religion you belong to. As long as you treat other people with respect and be kind and do no harm to others, i think you're entitled to this eternal life you're talking about, if ever there is on. Im a christian but i think there's too much division already when people are talking about religion. So sometimes i understand why atheists think like that. We tend to focus too much on the religion itself when we shoukd be thinking about how we should be to other people and the environment

Even if we were perfect regarding other people and the environment, would that stop us from dying? Would it give us eternal life in Heaven? Would it be enough to keep us out of Hell?

For progress in this life and the next, we can't rely on a faulty religion.

And if we think that religion doesn't matter, that we will get Heaven anyway... isn't that kind of thinking our own personal religion. Is it a faulty one?

Cool

Eternu

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 04:02:24 PM

Cool

Even if we were perfect regarding other people and the environment, would that stop us from dying? Would it give us eternal life in Heaven? Would it be enough to keep us out of Hell?

And if we think that religion doesn't matter, that we will get Heaven anyway... isn't that kind of thinking our own personal religion. Is it a faulty one?

Cool
For people who believe in Heaven and Hell, being a good person to other and to environment is necessary thing. Because if i understand religion right, your action will be judged before you go to Heaven or Hell. If person doesn't believe in God, well i'm not sure but i think that is Sin by it self. All this just for some Afterlife that religion can't prove. But i agree, if person was good in life, even if he didn't believe in God, he or she should go to Heaven.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 04:07:27 PM

Cool

Cool
For people who believe in Heaven and Hell, being a good person to other and to environment is necessary thing. Because if i understand religion right, your action will be judged before you go to Heaven or Hell. If person doesn't believe in God, well i'm not sure but i think that is Sin by it self. All this just for some Afterlife that religion can't prove. But i agree, if person was good in life, even if he didn't believe in God, he or she should go to Heaven.

Even if a person happened to be perfect in all his thinking and actions, he would still have genetic "sin," handed down from his parents. Perfection is necessary, because even the least imperfection is not good enough for God.

The only perfection that is good enough is Jesus-perfection. Jesus was perfect in every way. He applies His perfection to us, if we accept it. That's the only way to get to Heaven.

Cool

Eternu

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 04:15:39 PM

Even if a person happened to be perfect in all his thinking and actions, he would still have genetic "sin," handed down from his parents. Perfection is necessary, because even the least imperfection is not good enough for God.

The only perfection that is good enough is Jesus-perfection. Jesus was perfect in every way. He applies His perfection to us, if we accept it. That's the only way to get to Heaven.

Cool
You are right about that, and i can't argue. But now i have one more question on my mind. If person carries sin by birth, and if he does not believe in God, because he is atheist, or maybe he believe in something like agnostics do. How much sins we can do and still go to Heaven when time comes? And i don't think of sins which you have repented.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 04:25:03 PM

Cool
You are right about that, and i can't argue. But now i have one more question on my mind. If person carries sin by birth, and if he does not believe in God, because he is atheist, or maybe he believe in something like agnostics do. How much sins we can do and still go to Heaven when time comes? And i don't think of sins which you have repented.

The major repentance is to repent from unbelief to faith in Jesus salvation.

Secondary repentances are to do the things that Jesus wants through that faith, and out of love. The greatest command is, "Love God above all things." The second command is, "Love other people as you love yourself."

Perfection was done by Jesus. His application of perfection to us depends on the strength of our faith in Him. However, once we belief in Him, He will hold us strong enough in that faith to be saved. Our good works will never be technically good enough. But they will get better through our faith in Jesus.

Anybody who thinks that he his saved by faith in Jesus, and then goes out and does bad things to other people, while trusting that he will be forgiven, is destroying his own faith in Jesus salvation. At some point, Jesus will let him go. Then, there will be no turning back for him. Don't test God that far.

Cool

Eternu

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 04:34:55 PM

Cool

Secondary repentances are to do the things that Jesus wants through that faith, and out of love. The greatest command is, "Love God above all things." The second command is, "Love other people as you love yourself."

Perfection was done by Jesus. His application of perfection to us depends on the strength of our faith in Him. However, once we belief in Him, He will hold us strong enough in that faith to be saved. Our good works will never be technically good enough. But they will get better through our faith in Jesus.

Anybody who thinks that he his saved by faith in Jesus, and then goes out and does bad things to other people, while trusting that he will be forgiven, is destroying his own faith in Jesus salvation. At some point, Jesus will let him go. Then, there will be no turning back for him. Don't test God that far.

Cool
You reply was enlightening i must say. I'm not sure if you are religious person, but either you are and that explains how much you know, or you know a lot and that tells me that you are so much open minded that you can learn and speak about religion even if you don't believe in God. I consider my self Agnostic, but i try to be good person, and i like to change opinion with religious people and atheists. Cheesy
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 04:42:33 PM

Cool

Cool
You reply was enlightening i must say. I'm not sure if you are religious person, but either you are and that explains how much you know, or you know a lot and that tells me that you are so much open minded that you can learn and speak about religion even if you don't believe in God. I consider my self Agnostic, but i try to be good person, and i like to change opinion with religious people and atheists. Cheesy

What makes something good? You might say that a thing is a good thing. Somebody else might judge it as bad. Why?

Science shows that things are exact. Even probability acts according to countless cause and effect activities. You better find the Source of goodness. If you don't, how will you ever know if you are good enough for salvation?

Cool

Eternu

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 04:53:24 PM

Cool

Cool

What makes something good? You might say that a thing is a good thing. Somebody else might judge it as bad. Why?

Science shows that things are exact. Even probability acts according to countless cause and effect activities. You better find the Source of goodness. If you don't, how will you ever know if you are good enough for salvation?

Cool
You are totally right, ones person good is not good to another. But i try to help people that are in need if i can, and that is good for me. I don't say that i'm totally good person, i have sins of my own too. But i can only hope that when time come and it will come, what i have done it will be enough... if not, well i can't say "i was told to do this or do that" . All choices and deed done by me is my choice and my alone, ill get what i get and i can't complain about it. Cheesy There are so much dark around us in people, but a world by it self is bright one. Live and let live, enjoy life, and don't do things you don't want to happen to you.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3482

born once atheist

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 01:16:34 AM

Cool

Cool

Science shows that things are exact...............................................a whole lotta nonsense.....................

...................   for salvation?

Cool
You are totally right, ones person good is..............................................
......................................a whole lot more  nonsense..........................
  .......................................................................                                                                                     
                                                             you don't want to happen to you.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
blockcha1n

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 01:20:42 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 02:03:58 AM by blockcha1n

I do not believe nor do not denounce any religion.
So I am not an atheists but a realist I would like to think of myself as such.

I really do not like anymore arguments than is needed in life as we live it.

Just peace in the mind and everything else will be less bothered by you to notice anything else.

I think that is a buddist saying or something. But then again, I don't believe in any religion. Grin

YOLOdice.comFast 1% Edge Dice GameJackpotsRakebackPlay / Earn / Invest

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Bops

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:04:45 AM

I do not believe nor do not denounce any religion.
So I am not an atheists but a realist I would like to think of myself as such.

I really do not like anymore arguments than is needed in life as we live it.

Just peace in the mind and everything else will be less bothered by you to notice anything else.
I think that is a buddist saying or something.

I think that the term that describes you is agnostic - a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.
Bjorn Ironside

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:32:12 AM

All religions is just lies professing by crooks trying to fool and shake down people, also because of religion we have many wars and terrorists.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:28:24 PM

All religions is just lies professing by crooks trying to fool and shake down people, also because of religion we have many wars and terrorists.

That is an interesting religion you have there, that "all religions is just lies professing by crooks trying to fool and shake down people."

Because of religion, we have peace from wars made by warmongers.

Cool

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:05:51 AM

Not all religions start out like that. Lots of religions start with peaceful message but it gets twisted and turned by the believers and preachers  and doesn't really resemble the idea that was first implemented and meant to be.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:16:40 AM

That is an interesting religion you have there, that "all religions is just lies professing by crooks trying to fool and shake down people."

Because of religion, we have peace from wars made by warmongers.

Cool

How do you explain The Christian Crusades?

Was that warmongering or a religious war? 
Pages: « 1 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 [352] 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: