Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:04:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:11:31 AM

Atheists don't hate religion. They might hate certain specific religions. But they seem to enjoy their atheism false religion just as much as they might deplore some of the other religions in the world. If atheists were interested in truth and true religion, they would include God in their religion.

Cool

No such thing as god!

Sorry, man. Try as you like, you just can't talk God out of existence.

Cool
Sorry, man. Try as you like, you just can't talk God your imaginary non existent magic invisible sky daddy into existence. (FIFY)
(even after 300 plus pages of nonsensical delusional posts repeating the same old jeebus drivel.)

so do you live on this thread or what ? jeeezus dude, take a break from that pc and get out once in awhile...
you might even learn something beyond your pitiful pious pin hole existence. (tho I'm not holding my breath, mind you)

https://i.imgur.com/UrCSU2u.jpg

Thank God that He is as patient as He is with our lack of understanding, and even with our rebellion. If He weren't, we would have been destroyed long ago, by our own disrespect of Him.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:00:20 AM

Atheists don't hate religion. They might hate certain specific religions. But they seem to enjoy their atheism false religion just as much as they might deplore some of the other religions in the world. If atheists were interested in truth and true religion, they would include God in their religion.

Cool

No such thing as god!

Cool
Sorry, man. Try as you like, you just can't talk God your imaginary non existent magic invisible sky daddy into existence. (FIFY)
(even after 300 plus pages of nonsensical delusional posts repeating the same old jeebus drivel.)

so do you live on this thread or what ? jeeezus dude, take a break from that pc and get out once in awhile...
you might even learn something beyond your pitiful pious pin hole existence. (tho I'm not holding my breath, mind you)

Thank God that He is as patient as He is with our lack of understanding, and even with our rebellion. If He weren't, we would have been destroyed long ago, by our own disrespect of Him.

Cool

I don't believe in him so why haven't i been destroyed?Huh?  Oh that's right.... there is no proof of his existence.
bobbyps

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:51:52 AM

Atheists is also belief, they always contradiction and make a friction. im still learn something about belief on nietzsche. Nietzsche say, religion people always win in human history, yeah im agree, so i will hide my belief on majority religion. because i heard someone in facebook say he is atheist and he fired from his job. poor you atheist 😭
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:05:50 PM

Cool

No such thing as god!

Cool

Cool

I don't believe in him so why haven't i been destroyed?Huh?  Oh that's right.... there is no proof of his existence.

You have asked a question here. Yet, the question is answered above, before you even asked it. Since you have such weak reading comprehension, no wonder you don't think that there is any proof that God exists! It seems that you can barely understand anything at all!

Now don't get me wrong. Most of us don't know much of what there is to know. This doesn't mean that we are less equal than some other people who know more, or have greater abilities to think and learn. It simply means that those who don't want to think or learn are pushing themselves in the direction of becoming fools... if they aren't there already.

Regarding the evidence of the foolishness of stats, I simply don't want to hurt his feelings by speaking in ways that seem to be against him. I am not against him at all. But to keep myself from being classed as a fool along with him, I have to admit that the evidence of his foolishness is readily visible. All I am trying to do is keep from hurting his feelings any more than he hurts his own feelings by expressing his own foolishness and ignorance, and even his own stupidity.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Fizamcc

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:52:40 PM

This is not the first time I've met people deliberately launching conflicting or denying activities, and this is not because they propagate their opinions, but because it's profitable for someone and who is carrying out their campaign.
stats

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:59:13 AM

Cool

No such thing as god!

Cool

Cool

I don't believe in him so why haven't i been destroyed?Huh?  Oh that's right.... there is no proof of his existence.

You have asked a question here. Yet, the question is answered above, before you even asked it. Since you have such weak reading comprehension, no wonder you don't think that there is any proof that God exists! It seems that you can barely understand anything at all!

Now don't get me wrong. Most of us don't know much of what there is to know. This doesn't mean that we are less equal than some other people who know more, or have greater abilities to think and learn. It simply means that those who don't want to think or learn are pushing themselves in the direction of becoming fools... if they aren't there already.

Regarding the evidence of the foolishness of stats, I simply don't want to hurt his feelings by speaking in ways that seem to be against him. I am not against him at all. But to keep myself from being classed as a fool along with him, I have to admit that the evidence of his foolishness is readily visible. All I am trying to do is keep from hurting his feelings any more than he hurts his own feelings by expressing his own foolishness and ignorance, and even his own stupidity.

Cool

Go right ahead and hurt my feelings.

You can say nothing which will achieve that.

You have a history of demonizing groups of people to meet your own agenda.

You try to insinuate that having less intelligence makes a person less than you.

That shows your poor character that you belief people should only fit the mold you believe to be correct.

You BADecker radiate conceited arrogance and you display characters which do not represent your bible's words.

That my furry little friend makes you a coward and a hypocrite.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:36:03 AM

When you claim you have proof that sky god exists...

But your "proof" is, "once you understand these scientific concepts its obvious" (and then refuse to elaborate)

moonya

Activity: 263

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:53:23 AM

When you claim you have proof that sky god exists...

But your "proof" is, "once you understand these scientific concepts its obvious" (and then refuse to elaborate)

Most people who believe in God do not even think that they need proof of the existence of God and his strength. They blindly believe and their faith is unshakable. Atheists only break this idyll.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:56:44 PM

Cool

No such thing as god!

Cool

Cool

Cool

You try to insinuate that having less intelligence makes a person less than you.

That shows your poor character that you belief people should only fit the mold you believe to be correct.

You BADecker radiate conceited arrogance and you display characters which do not represent your bible's words.

Well, thank you for authorizing me to hurt your feelings. Let the moderators take note that I have been so authorized.

My agenda is to present truth within areas of my personal interest. Since you call revelation of the truth, demonizing, perhaps it is you and those like you who are doing the demonizing. After all, it is things that are falsehoods that demons try to spread.

Since you would rather accept your own insulting of yourself by your own words, rather than accepting my correction of your falsehoods, you stand insulted by your own words.

The truth is always proclaimed by the Bible. I, also, proclaim it.

Since you are attempting to hide the truth, there isn't much more to say about you. But remember, you said it about yourself first, if no other way than your simple speaking.

Cool

stats

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:12:22 PM

Cool

No such thing as god!

Cool

Cool

Cool

Well, thank you for authorizing me to hurt your feelings. Let the moderators take note that I have been so authorized.

My agenda is to present truth within areas of my personal interest. Since you call revelation of the truth, demonizing, perhaps it is you and those like you who are doing the demonizing. After all, it is things that are falsehoods that demons try to spread.

Since you would rather accept your own insulting of yourself by your own words, rather than accepting my correction of your falsehoods, you stand insulted by your own words.

Since you are attempting to hide the truth, there isn't much more to say about you. But remember, you said it about yourself first, if no other way than your simple speaking.

Cool

I asked you to hurt my feelings and you can't do that. Another failing on you part.

Your agenda may be to present truth, but you only present your version of the truth. Which is based on a book written by men of yesteryear without basis or merit.

Seriously.... do we need to go back to highlighting how your bible has contradictions and fabricated stories? and if by doing so, then by your own words you do the same!

I'm not hiding any truth. I only ever ask you to show me proof.

You fail at the truth and you fail at the insults. You really need to try harder.

The reality of the situation is that your faith is what makes you believe. There is no proof of your god, except what you yourself believes you can feel. That is not for anyone else to argue, but you continue trying to prove something which is not real and you try to claim it as proof.

So whenever you are ready, please try again.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:48:28 PM

Cool

No such thing as god!

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

I asked you to hurt my feelings and you can't do that. Another failing on you part.

Your agenda may be to present truth, but you only present your version of the truth. Which is based on a book written by men of yesteryear without basis or merit.

Seriously.... do we need to go back to highlighting how your bible has contradictions and fabricated stories? and if by doing so, then by your own words you do the same!

You fail at the truth and you fail at the insults. You really need to try harder.

The reality of the situation is that your faith is what makes you believe. There is no proof of your god, except what you yourself believes you can feel. That is not for anyone else to argue, but you continue trying to prove something which is not real and you try to claim it as proof.

You simply can't see the little way in which I might hurt you feelings. Why not? Because the blackest dark of the ways you hurt your own feelings makes the little I might do to be insignificant.

Again, the greatness of your own self-insulting is so far beyond anything that I might attempt to do, that my insulting of you - if there is any - pales to insignificance.

Either you are attempting to hide the truth, or you aren't intelligent enough to understand the truth. Not being intelligent is not against you. People can't do much to increase their intelligence. What is against you is your intentional desire to not learn the truth, and to not increase you intelligence enough to understand the truth. That is the thing that is against you. And, it is all of your own doing. My pointing it out to you is simply instrudtion... not insults.

Knowing that God exists doesn't have anything to do with faith.

Cool

stats

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:53:24 PM

Cool

No such thing as god!

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

You simply can't see the little way in which I might hurt you feelings. Why not? Because the blackest dark of the ways you hurt your own feelings makes the little I might do to be insignificant.

Again, the greatness of your own self-insulting is so far beyond anything that I might attempt to do, that my insulting of you - if there is any - pales to insignificance.

Either you are attempting to hide the truth, or you aren't intelligent enough to understand the truth. Not being intelligent is not against you. People can't do much to increase their intelligence. What is against you is your intentional desire to not learn the truth, and to not increase you intelligence enough to understand the truth. That is the thing that is against you. And, it is all of your own doing. My pointing it out to you is simply instrudtion... not insults.

Knowing that God exists doesn't have anything to do with faith.

Cool

Failure upon failure.

My furry little friend you now nothing of my life, yet you make more assumptions to meet your needs.

You continue to bend the truth to meet your needs and this only shows your delusions.

Your god is only your faith. Nothing more.
Moloch

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:07:14 AM

Either you are attempting to hide the truth, or you aren't intelligent enough to understand the truth. Not being intelligent is not against you. People can't do much to increase their intelligence. What is against you is your intentional desire to not learn the truth, and to not increase you intelligence enough to understand the truth. That is the thing that is against you. And, it is all of your own doing.

Failure upon failure.

My furry little friend you now nothing of my life, yet you make more assumptions to meet your needs.

You continue to bend the truth to meet your needs and this only shows your delusions.

BADlogic makes a perfect example for psychological projection...

Everything he accuses other people of doing, are things he does himself...

All the guy knows is insults, and they all apply to himself more than anyone
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:04:26 PM

Either you are attempting to hide the truth, or you aren't intelligent enough to understand the truth. Not being intelligent is not against you. People can't do much to increase their intelligence. What is against you is your intentional desire to not learn the truth, and to not increase you intelligence enough to understand the truth. That is the thing that is against you. And, it is all of your own doing.

Failure upon failure.

People are people. Everything you accuse others of doing, you do yourself. Like other people, you have religion.

Cool

Moloch

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:46:25 AM

stats

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:47:50 AM

Failure upon failure.

People are people. Everything you accuse others of doing, you do yourself. Like other people, you have religion.

Cool

How ironic...... still trying to end his statement with an insult.

Accept who you are and move on.

If you dont like who you are..... change. But dont tey to bring others down with you.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:59:28 AM

Failure upon failure.

Cool

If you dont like who you are..... change. But dont tey to bring others down with you.

Since you insult yourself way more than I do, any little way in which I might insult you is nothing compared with the way you insult yourself.

How do you insult yourself? People are religious creatures. Yet you say that you are insulted by me when I suggest that you have religion.

What kind of human being are you that you are trying to push yourself out of the category of being human? Quit blaming me when you insult yourself by not accepting what you are.

Cool

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 07:01:10 AM

Atheist means a disbelief in a God or a supreme being of some sorts. In my opinion, maybe they have yet to see what's going to happen in their lives. How God is going to play a role in his life. There are some people who believe now and was an atheist before because of a significant impact happening in their lives and somehow be solved. Atheists are angry because they haven't got any blessings and they shouldn't be mad because it's always in perfect timing. Do well to others, and it will come back more times over.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:24:06 AM

Atheist means a disbelief in a God or a supreme being of some sorts. In my opinion, maybe they have yet to see what's going to happen in their lives. How God is going to play a role in his life. There are some people who believe now and was an atheist before because of a significant impact happening in their lives and somehow be solved. Atheists are angry because they haven't got any blessings and they shouldn't be mad because it's always in perfect timing. Do well to others, and it will come back more times over.

Perhaps you need to change your perceptions about atheists. Being an atheist, I am not angry or mad at anything. I have been an atheist since my childhood days. And trust me, I don't want any blessings from anyone. I believe that through my own hard work, I will be able to achieve whatever I want in my life. I don't need anyone's blessings for that.
stats

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:45:08 AM

Failure upon failure.

Cool

Since you insult yourself way more than I do, any little way in which I might insult you is nothing compared with the way you insult yourself.

How do you insult yourself? People are religious creatures. Yet you say that you are insulted by me when I suggest that you have religion.

What kind of human being are you that you are trying to push yourself out of the category of being human? Quit blaming me when you insult yourself by not accepting what you are.

Cool

What I do to myself has no relevance to you.

But you continue to try to assert yourself on me. How do you do this..... by claiming that I do something to myself thereby justifying your actions against me.

Are you so lacking in confidence that you don't accept responsibility for your own actions. Are you such a pitiful human being that you need to belittle others (as you see it) to justify yourself?

I am sorry BADecker, nothing you do in this lifetime will affect me in any way shape or form.

Can you prove that I am trying to push myself out of the category of being human? You make claims all of the time, yet they have no substance.
Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: