Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:55:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 10:16:43 PM

Well, atheists can't hate God. How to fish on their own can not fly into space. Because in the atheistic worldview there is no God, simply no. Therefore, any feelings to non-existent too. So the question is fundamentally wrong.

Well, of course atheists hate God. Here's why.

<snip>
Classic "Atheists hate god" fallacious arguments....
</snip>

Cool

@BADecker

Why do you hate Allah so much?
Why do you hate Ameretat so much?
Why do you hate Xuan Wu so much?
Why do you hate Zeus so much?

Why so much hate towards these gods?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 10:20:52 PM

That is why most people will hate the idea of God's existence, 'religious' people judge them on their belief, and believe that their god has already waived his judgement upon them. Hypocrites.

+1

By believing their god has waived judgement, they have placed themselves above god, thus making themselves into a (false) god.

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:00:25 PM

The real issue is that the religious people sometimes blindly accept what they've been offered as long as it suites them, kind of ignorant?

Also, yes, there's a THEORY that there was a big bang and do you know the main difference between scientists and religious people? When you ask someone, who believes in the theory of the big bang, what  happened before that, he'll tell you "We don't really know". See, they're not afraid to tell that they don't know but they're actively working on it to find the answer.

Nothing is set in stone, maybe there is god and maybe there isn't, same goes for all theories on how this world and space got to be. W DON'T know for sure and who knows if we ever will.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:09:10 PM

It seems to me that on the contrary religious people are more aggressive than atheists. This is because believers take it as an insult any statement denying the existence of God, and atheists generally don't pay attention to what is not.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:34:25 PM

Nothing is set in stone, maybe there is god and maybe there isn't,..

You can safely set in stone   no man like being made this planet in 6 days..
So who or what is your god now .What does he look like? .The bible said a man like being.

Now if it's not a man like being then who or what is your god..
Now is your god the same as someone else's thought of god..
Now what did your god say that someone else's god didn't say..

So now most religious people know that a man like being cannot make a planet in 6 days because of science ..

WHO IS YOUR GOD NOW..Answer yourself because it's yourself your talking to in your minds..

So really your gods can be anything you want it to be because you made it up..RELIGION.

Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:50:10 PM

There is no God. All that said religion is a fairy tale. And there is no hatred of the atheist. Tell me you know at least one case that atheists burned down a Church or beat up a believer? But the war between religions is not uncommon.
Ctstrphy

Activity: 144
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:23:42 AM

There is no God. All that said religion is a fairy tale. And there is no hatred of the atheist. Tell me you know at least one case that atheists burned down a Church or beat up a believer? But the war between religions is not uncommon.

I imply by saying that you can back your facts up and not talk gibberish. Because by simply saying so is implying hatred through. And please do some more research. Google Adolf Hitler.
Ctstrphy

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:29:46 AM

The real issue is that the religious people sometimes blindly accept what they've been offered as long as it suites them, kind of ignorant?

Also, yes, there's a THEORY that there was a big bang and do you know the main difference between scientists and religious people? When you ask someone, who believes in the theory of the big bang, what  happened before that, he'll tell you "We don't really know". See, they're not afraid to tell that they don't know but they're actively working on it to find the answer.

Nothing is set in stone, maybe there is god and maybe there isn't, same goes for all theories on how this world and space got to be. W DON'T know for sure and who knows if we ever will.

True. That is why it is really hard to argue with people like that. I am a believer myself but I do not enforce my belief to anyone, but just preach and inform. Most religions use your guilt in order for a person to accept their belief, thus creating chain reactions, spreading the hate.
Ctstrphy

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:58:43 AM

I imply by saying that you can back your facts up and not talk gibberish. Because by simply saying so is implying hatred through. And please do some more research. Google Adolf Hitler.

Google "Gott mit uns" you little prick.  These Christian motherfuckers killed 6 million of Jesus's country men, where the fuck was Jesus and his father?

I suggest you do a little more research you little twit.

Well, you got a little excited there. Maybe try controlling that temper and respond calmly and with sense. Read the Bible and maybe you can understand and get the answers on why that happened. And may I ask, who are you to question the acts of a deity, if he may exist?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:05:06 AM

Google "Gott mit uns" you little prick.  These Christian motherfuckers killed 6 million of Jesus's country men, where the fuck was Jesus and his father?

You have to be denseness, itself. God has always been welcoming people into eternal life when they die out of this death-filled life. Or, if they weren't one of God's believers, He is holding them in stasis for the time of judgment when they will go into the Lake of Fire.

You're gonna die, buddy. But if Jesus returns before you die, it'll be directly into the Lake for you.

Turn, while you still have time. God accepts anyone who still lives in this life, if they turn to Him.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:12:13 AM

Well, atheists can't hate God. How to fish on their own can not fly into space. Because in the atheistic worldview there is no God, simply no. Therefore, any feelings to non-existent too. So the question is fundamentally wrong.

<snip>
</snip>

Cool

@BADecker

My hate of false gods is not a passion filled hate. Why hate them? They are causing people to be destroyed. Atheists are little different than false gods. They are standing up against the real God. Even if they do not state that they are a god, they are acting the part by attempting to contradict Him. You are stating that you are a god by your life statement as posted in this forum.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:16:06 AM

1. Not all religions have a god in their religion.
2. Atheism is a religion.
3. Atheists know that they have limited knowledge, and that God might exist somewhere.
4. This makes it so that atheism is something else, but not atheism by the dictionary definition.
5. Since atheists only try to believe that God does not exist, they have a religion in atheism.
6. Atheists do not like to be controlled by anything.
7. Atheists hate religion because they know they can't get away from being religious, and being controlled by their atheism religion.

Atheism is only some people trying to fight against God. Atheism is not real according to the dictionary definition of it.

Cool

On point. Some people confuse atheism and anti-theism. Which is far from each other. I have been on the belief of the inexistence of a diety before, so I made lots of research. I have been on most local religions and I have found that it is not the existence of a diety is the problem. The problem is on the people who believe on the existence of a diety. I have read the Bible and most of the church history to check on facts and align it to man's known history and have learned a lot. My final point: I now believe in existence of God but my only duty is to preach his existence, and not to be an asshat to shove it on the throats of those who will not believe. That is why most people will hate the idea of God's existence, 'religious' people judge them on their belief, and believe that their god has already waived his judgement upon them. Hypocrites.

Well said!

Nobody can peacefully force the knowledge of God down the throat of another person.

In a forum where topics talk about God, there is all kinds of discussion that is not force.

Cool

Ctstrphy

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:16:34 AM

You have to be denseness, itself. God has always been welcoming people into eternal life when they die out of this death-filled life. Or, if they weren't one of God's believers, He is holding them in stasis for the time of judgment when they will go into the Lake of Fire.

You're gonna die, buddy. But if Jesus returns before you die, it'll be directly into the Lake for you.

Turn, while you still have time. God accepts anyone who still lives in this life, if they turn to Him.

Cool

Do you believe in the doctrine of election?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:19:20 AM

Cool

Do you believe in the doctrine of election?

Which version of it?    Cool

Ctstrphy

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:22:14 AM

The version that says that there is a finite number of believers, where it has been pre-selected before the creation. And these are the only people who would believe what is the truth.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:31:11 AM

The version that says that there is a finite number of believers, where it has been pre-selected before the creation. And these are the only people who would believe what is the truth.

That sounds like a good version. God never elects anyone to Hell. He leaves that to the person, himself... even though many do not know that this is what they are doing when they reject God.

Cool

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 05:11:51 AM

Cool

And maybe that's why the vicars keep sticking the fingers up children's butt holes^^^
God forgives all .Even the ones who have magic fingers^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

And don't you Muslims laugh ..

Imam who raped boy: 'The devil made me do this bad act' ... when the doctor asked if he had ever been abused, the boy told him what Walile .. < Child's parents will cover it up in case of shame on family..

Muslim community cover it up like the church did brings shame on the community or family so they hide it..

And don't you Jews laugh..

Brooklyn rabbi charged with sexually abusing teenage boys...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Brooklyn-rabbi-charged-abusing-teenage-boys-gets-60-days-jai...
25 Feb 2016 - A Brooklyn rabbi accused of sexually assaulting several teenage boys was sentenced on Tuesday to 60 days in jail and six years on probation.

YOUR GODS MADE THESE PREACHERS AND THEY WILL ALL BE FORGIVEN FOR HAVING SEX WITH CHILDREN.. God accepts anyone who still lives in this life, if they turn to Him..

You gather they will pray...                                      < on your children 
alleybuzzy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:46:24 AM

The reason why atheists hate religion is because in religion, there is a god. Of course, that's why they are called "atheist" it is because they do not believe in ANY god. Another reason is because, we all have different beliefs. The beliefs in church sometimes contradicts the beliefs of the atheist. For example in Christianity, it is illegal to do same-sex marriage or it is against the natural law, while in some atheists, it is right for them that same-sex marriage should be empowered.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:55:30 AM

<snip>
</snip>

Cool

@BADecker

My hate of false gods is not a passion filled hate. Why hate them? They are causing people to be destroyed.

Cool

Interesting. Let's look where we're at:

1) You've placed yourself above god, thus making yourself a false god. Check
2) You say you hate false gods. Check
3) You say false gods are causing people to be destroyed. Check

Therefore...

By your logic, you must hate yourself for destroying people.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Oh dear.. The devil has you well under his wing.

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:07:11 AM

The reason why atheists hate religion is because in religion, there is a god. Of course, that's why they are called "atheist" it is because they do not believe in ANY god. Another reason is because, we all have different beliefs. The beliefs in church sometimes contradicts the beliefs of the atheist. For example in Christianity, it is illegal to do same-sex marriage or it is against the natural law, while in some atheists, it is right for them that same-sex marriage should be empowered.

atheism and church have different "beliefs"? ypu dont say... same sex marriage isn't something fhat needs to be empowered, its rather something that should be legal, since homosexuality is a completely natural thing and it manifests in all of the animal species. also, id rather have a child growing up in a loving and caring family fhat can provide him love and normal growing up instead of growing up in an abusive christian family or a foster home.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: