Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:51:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 [389] 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901255 times)
JiuMiBe

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

Simply because God deserves to be hated. This is a natural thing to shape in terms of time and actual conditions. The state has no specific guidelines, clearly require the people or officials to hate the Lord. Even a small part of the religious began to be tired from the neck and want to throw it into the trash. Atheists are everywhere, who are open minded to understand all religions in the eyes of science and experience, not those who hate or oppose religion, speak only when they are negative.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:19:02 PM

Simply because God deserves to be hated. This is a natural thing to shape in terms of time and actual conditions. The state has no specific guidelines, clearly require the people or officials to hate the Lord. Even a small part of the religious began to be tired from the neck and want to throw it into the trash. Atheists are everywhere, who are open minded to understand all religions in the eyes of science and experience, not those who hate or oppose religion, speak only when they are negative.

Bite the hand that feeds you, right? Anti-God is stupid.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:40:22 PM

I am Atheists and I don't hate religion.

I think that you are allowed to believe whatever you want.

If you believe that a spaghetti & meatball monster created earth drunk af, good for you  Grin .

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:30:50 PM

I don't think Atheists hate religion, they just don't agree with the purpose and fundamentals
of existing religions. People have different views and beliefs, they are foundations to one's
perception of what to think, act and live with. It's all out freedom, pure and simple. Freedom
of belief and I think that's quite all right. The world is big enough for that.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 07:13:45 PM

So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

But since its fun let me initiate my own brand of 'why do' topic.

WHY DO ATHEISTS (like me) HATE RELIGION ?

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

Everyone has their own story even I have mine, so lets hear some of it.

atheists are asking themselves in what world/place they have landed with their birth, they look carefully what is true and not. and they look at religions and see a rich guy at the top spreading hatred and religious violence and the rest sometimes starving to death or used as human shields suicide bombers or like human minefield clearers (iran-irak) war

from that perspective they avoid beeing part of the religion except they can instantly get the top position, which is usually only available for the offspring of the religious nobility (muslims, christians)

etc.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:32:26 PM

So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

atheists are asking themselves in what world/place they have landed with their birth, they look carefully what is true and not. and they look at religions and see a rich guy at the top spreading hatred and religious violence and the rest sometimes starving to death or used as human shields suicide bombers or like human minefield clearers (iran-irak) war

from that perspective they avoid beeing part of the religion except they can instantly get the top position, which is usually only available for the offspring of the religious nobility (muslims, christians)

etc.

So, rather than realize that religiosity is not always clear, they start their own religion that attempts to believe that God doesn't exist, all the while knowing that God might exist somewhere that they haven't examined, yet, and thereby destroy their own religion as they are trying to instill it in themselves, even though it takes making liars out of themselves to do it like this.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:35:49 PM

I am Atheists and I don't hate religion.

I think that you are allowed to believe whatever you want.

If you believe that a spaghetti & meatball monster created earth drunk af, good for you  Grin .

Your post shows that you haven't thought it out clearly.

You are not allowed to believe whatever you want. You might be allowed to express that you are believing it, and you might be allowed to believe it a little, but if you really believed it, it would happen.

Cool

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:50:13 AM

etc.

So, rather than realize that religiosity is not always clear, they start their own religion that attempts to believe that God doesn't exist, all the while knowing that God might exist somewhere that they haven't examined, yet, and thereby destroy their own religion as they are trying to instill it in themselves, even though it takes making liars out of themselves to do it like this.

Cool

they dont start their own religion they simply dont want to be abused by the established religion, which they consider to be a tool of the rich and powerful to use the poor for their own purpose.
what makes this even worse is the fact that power naturaly is shaped and distributed like a pyramid. this way atheists have also their confirmation for their doubts on religion, so they avoid it and prefer democracies or strictly economic dictatorship, as they feel safe from the religious fanatics which they want to exclude (especially if its a considered harmful religion)
however there some really smart and heartless and educated atheists they dont oppose the religion but see it as tool for their private enrichment and abuse the followers. and the joke is that the religion is designed and mind is somehow designed in a way that these kind of atheists even rise in those religious society as they have a much better worldly awareness as the drunken religious mind that is spiritual.

if you look at the religious and monarchic gulfstates then you can observe how the "religious muslims" were in masses used by an educated worldy elite in the west to build those futuristic skysrappers in saudi arabia gulf etc. the religious people like bangladeshis indians had to do lots of sacrifices. for that. under western human rights law those construction achievments would have never been possible.

regards

meidut

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:40:25 PM

Why Atheists Hate Islam?
Because they know Islam is the opposite of their beliefs. In the Qur'an there is a verse about the Creator. And, a Muslim is subject to God. In the sense of being obedient, obedient, running his shari'ah and avoiding any restrictions. When they call atheism, it's hard for them not to defeat Islam and its followers. Because, Islam is a barrier that is still pure teachings. And, in history proved to be the most difficult religion to conquer, stripped down, manipulated is Islam. It is also possible that Dawkins's hatred of Islam is due to the inadequacy of the Crusade Syndrome within him as the most infected Westerners. When Islam belittles his calm, he then uses his final attitude to destroy Islam by accusing the cruel accusations as reported above. Therefore, when you find an atheist to hate Islam, do not be surprised.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 01:14:02 PM

Why Atheists Hate Islam?
Because they know Islam is the opposite of their beliefs. In the Qur'an there is a verse about the Creator. And, a Muslim is subject to God. In the sense of being obedient, obedient, running his shari'ah and avoiding any restrictions. When they call atheism, it's hard for them not to defeat Islam and its followers. Because, Islam is a barrier that is still pure teachings. And, in history proved to be the most difficult religion to conquer, stripped down, manipulated is Islam. It is also possible that Dawkins's hatred of Islam is due to the inadequacy of the Crusade Syndrome within him as the most infected Westerners. When Islam belittles his calm, he then uses his final attitude to destroy Islam by accusing the cruel accusations as reported above. Therefore, when you find an atheist to hate Islam, do not be surprised.

and why do muslims flee the islamic state then?

GregoryPorter

Activity: 54
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:58:02 PM
Merited by BADecker (3)

I do see allot of similarities between religious fundamentals and atheist fundamentals. Anybody who is 100% certain of anything sets my alarm bells ringing. If you are 100% sure there is a god, ok thats fine but you cant be certain because really there is no substantial evidence but the same goes for hardcore atheists. There is nothing that says there couldn't be something out there ands im not referring to a bearded man sat on a throne. Even contemplating the Big Bang. What started the Big Bang, where did the space appear from for the universe to expand into? these questions are un answerable and any theory on that is just theory. Im not saying this proves there is a god im just saying this plants a seed of doubt in my head that we are living in a world without something else (I don't want to say god because of all the connotations it has)
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:19:45 AM

This issue is truly at large since a concern of what is true and what is not when it comes to supernatural being and supernatural beliefs are in contradiction. Out of so many religions, there are some peeple who does not conform with those --- the Atheists. Why do this people hate religion? I personally think that being an Atheist requires a lot of effort knowing if there is God and if He truly exist. They have searched for the truth almost their whole life; and they become frustrated knowing nothing. They invested so much questions that were not answered, and with that, they do not believe God. And they hate religion because they think that religions are all hypocrisy since they believe without a concrete proof. They cannot answet what an Atheist asked.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:45:09 PM

This issue is simple. First, not all atheists even think about the issue.

Second, all of the thinking atheists are not really atheists, because they know that God might simply be hiding from them in places that they haven't examined yet. So, they can't be atheists, but at most might be agnostic.

Third, Atheists who hate religion, do so because they know that according to the definition of religion, atheism is a religion, and they can't get away from religion no matter how hard they try.

There is more, but it is basically this simple.

Cool

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:25:53 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 08:23:50 PM by KingScorpio

Second, all of the thinking atheists are not really atheists, because they know that God might simply be hiding from them in places that they haven't examined yet. So, they can't be atheists, but at most might be agnostic.

Third, Atheists who hate religion, do so because they know that according to the definition of religion, atheism is a religion, and they can't get away from religion no matter how hard they try.

Cool

jes i also went through a hard stage in my live where i was very opposing religions, i mean who would want to be born into slavery in the islamic state? where there is a muslim nobility ruling everything everyone that reached age 30 dies in the desert be cause he loses his job at the emirs palace/harem

i mean many people growing up in the west for humanistic reasons oppose religion, many are racist and say hey let the sandn*ggers do that i dont care what they do in their dessert if they want to be savages let them.

today i consder that muslims somehow see life not like a one time experience but like a video game like world of warcraft or elderscrolls online they are going through.

that changes things quite a lot. since an atheist things he has only this one life and he has to do get the most of it.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:28:06 PM

I'd say that the generally understood and observable concept of 'athiests hating religion' is to simplistic.  There are groups of people who are generally labeled as 'athiestic' but who are probably not very much so at all.  Among the priorities of this group is to get 'the masses' to abandon their competition's flock and, eventually, to join their own.  This is what we see mostly today.

In the West, the highest priority religion of offense to these people actually is Christianity.  This is both because this is the biggest threat, and also because the crypto religions are generally influenced by Talmudic thought when one traces back down through the tree.  Jesus had some choice words for some of the Talmudic leadership back in his day, and there are still some raw grudges 2000 years later.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 08:25:47 PM

I'd say that the generally understood and observable concept of 'athiests hating religion' is to simplistic.  There are groups of people who are generally labeled as 'athiestic' but who are probably not very much so at all.  Among the priorities of this group is to get 'the masses' to abandon their competition's flock and, eventually, to join their own.  This is what we see mostly today.

In the West, the highest priority religion of offense to these people actually is Christianity.  This is both because this is the biggest threat, and also because the crypto religions are generally influenced by Talmudic thought when one traces back down through the tree.  Jesus had some choice words for some of the Talmudic leadership back in his day, and there are still some raw grudges 2000 years later.

jes true i also wanted to say that, atheists dont exist, because the nonreligious mindset is like (where the hell am i? what are they all talking about? why are they so evil to each other? do they lie?

agnostics or antireligious people are what you mean, but athesits are not existing as the mindset is about questioning what is reality. how is it designed, how can i best survive and live in it.

regards

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:00:28 PM

jes true i also wanted to say that, atheists dont exist, because the nonreligious mindset is like (where the hell am i? what are they all talking about? why are they so evil to each other? do they lie?

agnostics or antireligious people are what you mean, but atheists are not existing as the mindset is about questioning what is reality. how is it designed, how can i best survive and live in it.

regards

I see (first hand) what you mean, but it is still the case to me that the artifacts I see in reality, while far from clear, are at least as well explained by standard phenomenon (mostly the wiring of the human mind) than by more esoteric ideas generally associated with religion or spirituality.

I was an atheist who was influenced by the crypto religious crowd not all that long ago, and I did my share of dogging on the people who I was conditioned to, and in accordance with standard documented procedures.  I remain an atheist insofar as I don't 'resort' to the esoteric in order to try to understand the world, but one who's eyes are a bit more open these days.  Not as much of a sucker.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3474

born once atheist

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:08:02 AM

Why Atheists Hate Islam?

in other words Islam, like all religions, is a crock of shit, based on nothing but a 2000 year old text written by goat herders... any questions?

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:53:46 AM

Why Atheists Hate Islam?

in other words Islam, like all religions, is a crock of shit, based on nothing but a 2000 year old text written by goat herders... any questions?

i know both worlds atheism and theism,

and while i consider medieval islam to be more of a hell for the average person than in the west today, i would prefer a smart theism 100% over atheism.

atheists/agnostics but also religious fixated people dont even are aware what they are doing to their mind and life with their mindset.

and i dont calculate into this a supposed afterlife of which i so far have still no understanding.

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3474

born once atheist

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:11:53 AM

i would prefer a smart theism 100% over atheism.

ok,so  you believe in the invisible sky fairy with zero evidence? (smart theism?  that's an oxymoron dude... google it)
Me?  Well I'll take atheism any day ..you know...science and evidence... that kinda thing,
over grown up fairy tales about some invisible sky daddy any day...any questions?

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Pages: « 1 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 [389] 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: