Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:27:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901255 times)
JungleJim65

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:53:19 PM

I don’t think most Athiets hate religious people or their religions per say. They generally hate the consequences that stem from those religious beliefs. There has been a lot of violence committed in the name of various religions. I don’t hate any religious person that practices their religion peacefully and tolerates others doing the same. I hate people that commit acts of violence in the name of their religion as well as anyone else that support these types of people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:35:12 PM

For all of you that think they're so smart, so logical, so scientific, well I tell you gravity is an unproven theory! How is this scientific, how is this logical, how is this intelligent to say something is an incontestable, irrefutable fact so obviously true that to question it is blasphemy when it's not?

Gravity is the atheists God, without it their whole universe, the very ground they stand on falls apart; it also requires faith.

I am an Atheist, I don't worship gravity.  

I am not sure why religious folks think that Atheists must worship something.  

I question everything, learn, read, but worship?  I don't think so.

As for gravity, it is a consequence of curvature of spacetime caused by large mass objects.

This theory, this mathematical framework, this model descriptive of a force that's not real is unproven. You have to believe, to imagine to have an unyielding faith that it's describing the face of reality and is true. Atheism goes hand & hand with the the globe and its bastard children geology and evolution, and the assumption that the unproven theory of gravity is true is a must for these stillborn abominations.

I am guessing you did not like science in school.

I've said nothing that would lead to that conclusion. I was almost as baffled by all the bullshit as everybody else in school and subjects like science and math were areas I excelled at.

I do however recall back in very early grade school being scolded for pointing out the images in the NASA Moon landing picture book were the same, as the movie images in the The Empire Strikes Back and Dune movie picture books; I understood that they were multiple images merged together for a fictional story.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:08:06 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 08:06:05 AM by notbatman

^^^ This is a prime example of cognitive dissonance. Their argument they claim is scientific, logical and intelligent but atheism fails these tests on all fronts and our disillusioned friends here are left with nothing but confusion and negative emotions.

Now he strikes at me with concern trolling, this is the low road folks.
CoinCube
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:37:53 AM

Because we live in a world with nuclear weapons, and we can't afford to have a global society where some people live their lives thinking that this life is irrelevant because the real prize is the afterlife.

All it takes is one suicidal religious zealot with a nuclear bomb, and a lot of innocent people are going to die. As a species, we needed to stop coddling religious belief when the atom bomb was invented. The stakes are too high now, and we can't afford the sort of nonsense that gets passed off as "religious wisdom" anymore.

I agree that people should never think this life is irrelevant. However, I would argue you are misdiagnosing the fundamental problem.

The true challenge is that the human power to do evil is growing much faster then our wisdom to not be evil.

Islamic countries may be developing nuclear weapons now but with relentless technological development there will soon come a time when everyone even single individuals will be able to unleash that kind of devastation.

Ridding the world of religion would not solve the actual problem it would worsen it.

When any single disgruntled individual has the ability to destroy a city block or unleash a biological plague that can kill thousands what is the solution?

I believe religion has a critical role to play in answering to that question as I argued in this earlier post.

An Argument for God

CoinCube
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:21:37 AM

As for gravity, it is a consequence of curvature of spacetime caused by large mass objects.

Slightly off topic but my favorite theory of gravity is that it itself isn't a real, fundamental force, but an illusory, emergent one. The idea is that gravity emerges from a more fundamental phenomenon in the Universe entropy.

This is currently a topic of some theoretical research. It could be totally wrong of course but it's fascinating.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2017/10/04/are-space-time-and-gravity-all-just-illusions/#437cfb6d41cf

That said my experience with discussions with notbatman in the past have been notable for his casual dismissal of all contradictory evidence as conspiracy making productive conversation unviable.

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:06:37 AM

^^^ This is a prime example of cognitive dissonance. Their argument they claim is scientific, logical and intelligent but atheism fails these tests on all fronts and our disillusioned friends here are left with nothing but confusion and negative emotions.

Yeah... he is the example of cognitive dissonance, not you. Tell me, since you started believing in your retarded conspiracies, has your life changed? You are still here typing garbage in this forum, go expose the governments dude, be a superhero or something.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Astargath

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:13:13 AM

Because we live in a world with nuclear weapons, and we can't afford to have a global society where some people live their lives thinking that this life is irrelevant because the real prize is the afterlife.

All it takes is one suicidal religious zealot with a nuclear bomb, and a lot of innocent people are going to die. As a species, we needed to stop coddling religious belief when the atom bomb was invented. The stakes are too high now, and we can't afford the sort of nonsense that gets passed off as "religious wisdom" anymore.

I agree that people should never think this life is irrelevant. However, I would argue you are misdiagnosing the fundamental problem.

The true challenge is that the human power to do evil is growing much faster then our wisdom to not be evil.

Islamic countries may be developing nuclear weapons now but with relentless technological development there will soon come a time when everyone even single individuals will be able to unleash that kind of devastation.

Ridding the world of religion would not solve the actual problem it would worsen it.

When any single disgruntled individual has the ability to destroy a city block or unleash a biological plague that can kill thousands what is the solution?

I believe religion has a critical role to play in answering to that question as I argued in this earlier post.

An Argument for God

Problem is that your proof is not scientific, it's pseudo-science. Using the godel theorem wrongfully is not a good justification for your beliefs. Your second claim is just as bullshit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coherence_theory_of_truth#Criticism
It's no wonder you like jordan peterson, he talks in the same bullshit manner as you and while I agree with many of his points about sjw's, black lives matter and all the modern bullshit, I don't agree with his views on god or his ''life philosophy'' People have repeatedly pointed out Peterson's reliance on unfalsifiable, unscientific and indefensible psychoanalytic models, you do the same.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
aff

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:28:55 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 09:40:26 AM by aff

Not all atheists hate religion just like not all people of a certain faith hate other religions or try to force their beliefs on others.

Pretty much every group has very in your face/polarized thinking type of people. whether it be religion, politics, sports, foodies, boomers, millennials, left, right, pepsi or coke.
People that are very vocal about something usually dislike the other side for whatever reason and want to be validated.

Most people are not like that, Most people go by the motto live and let live.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:20:22 PM

For all of you that think they're so smart, so logical, so scientific, well I tell you gravity is an unproven theory! How is this scientific, how is this logical, how is this intelligent to say something is an incontestable, irrefutable fact so obviously true that to question it is blasphemy when it's not?

Gravity is the atheists God, without it their whole universe, the very ground they stand on falls apart; it also requires faith.

I am an Atheist, I don't worship gravity.   

I am not sure why religious folks think that Atheists must worship something. 

I question everything, learn, read, but worship?  I don't think so.

This theory, this mathematical framework, this model descriptive of a force that's not real is unproven. You have to believe, to imagine to have an unyielding faith that it's describing the face of reality and is true. Atheism goes hand & hand with the the globe and its bastard children geology and evolution, and the assumption that the unproven theory of gravity is true is a must for these stillborn abominations.

I am guessing you did not like science in school.

I've said nothing that would lead to that conclusion. I was almost as baffled by all the bullshit as everybody else in school and subjects like science and math were areas I excelled at.

I do however recall back in very early grade school being scolded for pointing out the images in the NASA Moon landing picture book were the same, as the movie images in the The Empire Strikes Back and Dune movie picture books; I understood that they were multiple images merged together for a fictional story.

Not sure what to tell you, I think you are on your own with this one.  Maybe see a psychologist, I cannot help you.  Try a different forum.
https://www.psychforums.com/

Yeah... he is the example of cognitive dissonance, not you. Tell me, since you started believing in your retarded conspiracies, has your life changed? You are still here typing garbage in this forum, go expose the governments dude, be a superhero or something.

^^^ This one strikes at me with an ad hominem attack, can you feel the hate?
brownaxe20

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:14:50 AM

Religion is a kind of a government but on the spiritual side. And when you have religion you are given limitations just like when you are in a government where laws are sometimes against you. Just like gambling, there are the some form of gambling that is considered illegal and there are ones that nobody would want to consider bad because it is legal and yet it is still the same game. So in religion some people like to have freedom of doing whatever they want and believes nothing but what is good and pleasurable to them. They are straightforward and doesn't care about anything or any rules of life except what is pleasurable. Maybe this is the reason why they would hate religion.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:44:23 AM

Religion is a kind of a government but on the spiritual side. And when you have religion you are given limitations just like when you are in a government where laws are sometimes against you. Just like gambling, there are the some form of gambling that is considered illegal and there are ones that nobody would want to consider bad because it is legal and yet it is still the same game. So in religion some people like to have freedom of doing whatever they want and believes nothing but what is good and pleasurable to them. They are straightforward and doesn't care about anything or any rules of life except what is pleasurable. Maybe this is the reason why they would hate religion.

So criminals then.
Jhon Wick

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:24:35 AM

So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

But since its fun let me initiate my own brand of 'why do' topic.

WHY DO ATHEISTS (like me) HATE RELIGION ?

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

Everyone has their own story even I have mine, so lets hear some of it.

I believe in every single person have love in their hearts, and the most important that we have to give our respects each other for every human in this world, don't see what is their religion, or nation spread love and respect as human will give you peace in your life.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:27:17 AM

An Argument for God

Problem is that your proof is not scientific, it's pseudo-science. Using the godel theorem wrongfully is not a good justification for your beliefs. Your second claim is just as bullshit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coherence_theory_of_truth#Criticism
It's no wonder you like jordan peterson, he talks in the same bullshit manner as you and while I agree with many of his points about sjw's, black lives matter and all the modern bullshit, I don't agree with his views on god or his ''life philosophy'' People have repeatedly pointed out Peterson's reliance on unfalsifiable, unscientific and indefensible psychoanalytic models, you do the same.

The problem with your idea and your Wiki link is, nobody knows if it is your belief, or if you are only trying to get people to THINK that it is your belief.

What I mean is, when someone presents an idea that he believes in (Coincube), and someone else opposes that idea with a different belief (you), who knows if it is really a belief (that you have), or if it is simply an appearance of a belief, being used (by you) to discredit a person (Coincube) in a subtle, ad hominem way?

Coincube believes something, and has evidence for it. You claim to have an apposing belief, but you barely ever have evidence for it that can stand up even a little to Coincube's evidence.

So, the question is, do you really believe what you say, or are you using it to direct the minds of readers certain in directions, for political purposes, rather than to clarify ideas specifically presented? In other words, your Wiki article that you linked doesn't apply, because you are not being critical of Coincube's ideas and evidence. Rather, you are being critical of Coincube to make him look bad so that people will not think his ideas are any good.

What you are doing is standard political science. You don't "fight" Coincube on the points he makes. Rather you fight him by directing people towards the idea that he is a depraved or pitiful person, not worthy of the consideration of anyone.

And, that is the only way you fight. You have nothing of real value other than political science - lies and deception. And you are getting really good at it.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:00:58 PM

An Argument for God

The problem with your idea and your Wiki link is, nobody knows if it is your belief, or if you are only trying to get people to THINK that it is your belief.

What I mean is, when someone presents an idea that he believes in (Coincube), and someone else opposes that idea with a different belief (you), who knows if it is really a belief (that you have), or if it is simply an appearance of a belief, being used (by you) to discredit a person (Coincube) in a subtle, ad hominem way?

Coincube believes something, and has evidence for it. You claim to have an apposing belief, but you barely ever have evidence for it that can stand up even a little to Coincube's evidence.

So, the question is, do you really believe what you say, or are you using it to direct the minds of readers certain in directions, for political purposes, rather than to clarify ideas specifically presented? In other words, your Wiki article that you linked doesn't apply, because you are not being critical of Coincube's ideas and evidence. Rather, you are being critical of Coincube to make him look bad so that people will not think his ideas are any good.

What you are doing is standard political science. You don't "fight" Coincube on the points he makes. Rather you fight him by directing people towards the idea that he is a depraved or pitiful person, not worthy of the consideration of anyone.

And, that is the only way you fight. You have nothing of real value other than political science - lies and deception. And you are getting really good at it.

Cool

''and has evidence for it'' Not really, though. You also claim to have evidence for god's existence and I debunked that several times, you were unable to even respond.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:32:49 PM

''and has evidence for it'' Not really, though. You also claim to have evidence for god's existence and I debunked that several times, you were unable to even respond.

As has been noted several times, since you don't understand any supposed debunking you did, and since you can't say it in simple language, your debunking only debunks itself.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:47:38 PM

As has been noted several times, since you don't understand any supposed debunking you did, and since you can't say it in simple language, your debunking only debunks itself.

Cool

Saying that only proves my point, you can't refute anything because you don't have arguments and you copy paste the same thing over and over again.

Your proof debunks itself since you can't say it in simple language.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:53:01 PM

Cool

Saying that only proves my point, you can't refute anything because you don't have arguments and you copy paste the same thing over and over again.

Except for one major detail. I wrote the things in my links. I could simply repeat the writing, but anyone can go to the links. You, on the other hand, copied and pasted what you wrote, not really understanding much of any of it. When are you going to make a point, in your own words, that is actual science that talks about my science? I mean, you might be going to school and learning all about this stuff, so that you can actually say something worthwhile in your own words.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:40:27 PM

Cool

Except for one major detail. I wrote the things in my links. I could simply repeat the writing, but anyone can go to the links. You, on the other hand, copied and pasted what you wrote, not really understanding much of any of it. When are you going to make a point, in your own words, that is actual science that talks about my science? I mean, you might be going to school and learning all about this stuff, so that you can actually say something worthwhile in your own words.

Cool

You already showed how little you understand by trying to debunk evolution with the 2nd law of thermodynamics and failed miserably, so stop.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
xSplit

Activity: 241
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:52:42 PM

A true atheist cannot really hate religion, because religion would just be indifferent to him. Hate is always related with something we have inside. We hate a part of ourselves. Atheists who hate religion in fact hate the religious tendencies that they are hiding inside them. And I say it being an atheist, by the way. One who is indifferent to religion.

No, abrahamic religions want to control society and are a concern for everyone involved or not

Take your sand plague back to where it belongs and don't spread it

Take you plague of atheism off the face of the earth. Atheists or near atheists like Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Temujin, etc., were some of the worst plagues sent onto mankind. Atheism is the most dread religion.

Cool

Very funny from you when Hitler was educated as a catholic by his mother and Stalin was sent in an orthodox seminary
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:44:42 AM

You already showed how little you understand by trying to debunk evolution with the 2nd law of thermodynamics and failed miserably, so stop.

You already showed how little you understand by thinking that I am trying to debunk evolution with the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: