Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:32:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901255 times)
Daniel_Hernandez

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:32:50 AM

Christianity is not about believing because we want to believe. The natural tendency of man is to run away from God, the theme of the the Bible from cover to cover, and the testimony of countless Christians before God arrested them.
The former atheist, C.S. Lewis, aptly described himself as the most reluctant convert to Christ, but he was forced by the wealth of evidence to believe. And there is no shortage of evidence for anyone with eyes open to see it. So the Bible says that no one has any excuse for denying that God exists because of the evidence (Romans 1:18ff).
"Why not believe in something cooler?" Perkele? The Finnish god of thunder and a popular Finnish swearword? And you object to believing in the Creator of everything, for whom there is abundant evidence???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dvorianin02

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:41:01 AM

So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

But since its fun let me initiate my own brand of 'why do' topic.

WHY DO ATHEISTS (like me) HATE RELIGION ?

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

Everyone has their own story even I have mine, so lets hear some of it.

I'm not an atheist, but I do not think much in religion. For example, that the church must always come in pants, women, with a headscarf. I come to God, what a difference in what I come to him. After all, we were all born into the world naked. It's these things that embarrass me, they are in every religion.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:21:24 PM

All you need to do is stop in at your favorite nudist camp to see why people wear clothing. Most people want to hide ugly. It's in religions because religions want things to be good, not ugly. Atheism wants good, not ugly. Atheism must be a religion.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 04:02:58 PM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

I encourage you to read the Holy Bible, you don't have to believe in religion or to decide what religion to be with, all matter is your fate and you believe in Jesus Christ and you'll be save.

Me too.  Go ahead and read the bible.  Make sure you don't skip the morbid parts.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367154.0

If you read the bible you'll realize that it was written by very primitive people.  People who did not have a clue about how the world works.
People who had very skewed moral standard.

Reading the bible is the fastest way to become an Atheist.  Problem is majority of religious folks don't read the goat skin scriptures, aka Bible, Quran, Talmud etc.

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:30:52 PM

I encourage you to read the Holy Bible, you don't have to believe in religion or to decide what religion to be with, all matter is your fate and you believe in Jesus Christ and you'll be save.

Me too.  Go ahead and read the bible.  Make sure you don't skip the morbid parts.

If you read the bible you'll realize that it was written by very primitive people.  People who did not have a clue about how the world works.

Reading the bible is the fastest way to become an Atheist.  Problem is majority of religious folks don't read the goat skin scriptures, aka Bible, Quran, Talmud etc.

For a moment I thought you were badecker, I was like wtf is he saying. People who believe in the bible and are not indoctrinated are literally stupid. Below 70 IQ. I understand if you believe because you were taught that way since you were a kid but if you didn't there is no excuse.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 02:24:46 AM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

Me too.  Go ahead and read the bible.  Make sure you don't skip the morbid parts.

If you read the bible you'll realize that it was written by very primitive people.  People who did not have a clue about how the world works.

Reading the bible is the fastest way to become an Atheist.  Problem is majority of religious folks don't read the goat skin scriptures, aka Bible, Quran, Talmud etc.

For a moment I thought you were badecker, I was like wtf is he saying. People who believe in the bible and are not indoctrinated are literally stupid. Below 70 IQ. I understand if you believe because you were taught that way since you were a kid but if you didn't there is no excuse.

Problem is that religious folks do not read the bible.  They get bits and pieces during their Sunday mass, the rest is filled with anecdotes/proverbs provided by family or friends.  That is how people stay religious, even the ones who are somewhat intelligent.  They ignore the whole Bible or pick some verses they like and ignore the rest.

I encourage people to read these "holy" books.   I agree with you that those who remain religious after reading the whole Bible are probably around 70-80 IQ range.  

After reading the Bible, anyone with half a brain will understand what it is and why it was written.

PS. The indoctrinated people will always defend the Bible no matter how stupid it is.  They don't care if it is true, if their God existence can be scientifically tested, all they know is that the book is "holy" and criticizing or questioning it is a sin.

PSYCHE0317

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:35:02 PM

Hate is such a powerful word,misunderstand and misused. It is a fallacious anti-atheist argument which attempts to label atheism as a mere emotional opposition to god(s), rather than a reasoned denial of the existence of said god(s). Atheists do not deny the existence of god(s) They do not dislike Religion or Atheism. They dislike those who are fundamentalist or extremist in the viewpoints, those who combine their political extremism with the religious extremism.
r_herbert

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:48:54 PM

Actually, it depends on different life events. Some people for example never had the opportunity to have a spiritual education. For them, it is hard to say that they know God or understand a religion. Of course, knowing God has nothing to do with religion. I agree with that. But religious education is very important. Most atheist just like religious education. Actually, they just do not know about spiritual life. They think they are cool by saying they believe in nothing. It is strange. How can you be alive and say you believe in nothing? You may not believe in man-made religions. Ok! But in God? please be reasonable.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:37:46 PM

Me too.  Go ahead and read the bible.  Make sure you don't skip the morbid parts.

If you read the bible you'll realize that it was written by very primitive people.  People who did not have a clue about how the world works.

Reading the bible is the fastest way to become an Atheist.  Problem is majority of religious folks don't read the goat skin scriptures, aka Bible, Quran, Talmud etc.

Problem is that religious folks do not read the bible.  They get bits and pieces during their Sunday mass, the rest is filled with anecdotes/proverbs provided by family or friends.  That is how people stay religious, even the ones who are somewhat intelligent.  They ignore the whole Bible or pick some verses they like and ignore the rest.

I encourage people to read these "holy" books.   I agree with you that those who remain religious after reading the whole Bible are probably around 70-80 IQ range.  

After reading the Bible, anyone with half a brain will understand what it is and why it was written.

PS. The indoctrinated people will always defend the Bible no matter how stupid it is.  They don't care if it is true, if their God existence can be scientifically tested, all they know is that the book is "holy" and criticizing or questioning it is a sin.

My grandma kept telling me to read the bible to believe, it did in fact made me not believe. The bible is possibly the most overrated book in the history of humanity. It's such a bad book, I agree that some stories are good and as a science fiction book it's certainly ok but far from a masterpiece.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
milkiWay45

Activity: 54
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:47:55 PM

I think the major reason why some atheists hate religion is that the church is pretty often trying to become a full branch of government and influence political decisions and therefore impose their morals and value on people who may not share their views. I, being an atheist, have nothing against any religion for as long as people of that faith don't force me to think the way they do.
Rifat72

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:16:21 PM

Athists has a little learn to religion. For that they hate religion. This reason there future are dengerous.
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:55:03 AM

"

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

"

---------> I think you're just agnostic.
King_G_

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:46:53 PM

As a atheist myself I would like to give my opinion on this ,
see I personally don't hate any religion or any religious practice just because I'm an atheist.
My family and their ancestors are all Hindus and it's hard to find a person from a Hindu family that claims to be atheist. I do , because I never had any interest in the practices and believes , I don't know the reason myself.
I think if there was no religion in this world , it would have been much more peaceful considering how many religious conflicts take place everywhere.

Again I don't hate any religion, hope this doesn't backfire.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:49:31 PM

Atheists don't hate religion, because down deep they know that atheism is a religion.

The thing that atheists hate is when other people, especially of other religious groups, try to force them into changing their religion.

I mean, even a drowning man who is panicking will fight off would-be rescuers, because he is in panic mode. So why should anybody be upset with the mindset of atheists who are being destroyed by their stupidity, as they fight off their rescuers?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
legendster (OP)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:34:32 PM
Merited by Moloch (5)

Atheists don't hate religion, because down deep they know that atheism is a religion.

The thing that atheists hate is when other people, especially of other religious groups, try to force them into changing their religion.

I mean, even a drowning man who is panicking will fight off would-be rescuers, because he is in panic mode. So why should anybody be upset with the mindset of atheists who are being destroyed by their stupidity, as they fight off their rescuers?

Cool

I am surprised you're still going strong on this thread. How long has it been? 3 years?? I am going to quote myself just because I am awesome.

Again, depending on what the truth is regarding the existence of God, atheism is a religion if God exists. Does God exist? We don't have nearly enough ability to even honestly suggest that He doesn't. Atheism is a religion that seeks to set man and his intelligence up as god, even though atheists don't realize that this is what is happening.

It doesnt take nearly as much grey matter to realize that there is no single entity capable of creating this universe than it takes to write down a troll book & start a new religion with it.

Atheism is not a religion it is the opposition of faith with inquisitive questioning. Atheism doesnt seek to disprove that god exists, for if it did exist atheism would try to figure out why it exists.

On average the typical atheist would spend more of his free time finding evidence of 'god' and disproving hoaxes. A typical theist would simply believe whats being told to him.

If atheism was about any form of hate, then it would be hatred towards blind faith.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:42:33 PM

I am surprised you're still going strong on this thread. How long has it been? 3 years?? I am going to quote myself just because I am awesome.

He plans to shout at the wind until the wind stops blowing
legendster (OP)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:53:49 PM

He plans to shout at the wind until the wind stops blowing

Grin Grin Grin I'm just glad that no one takes him seriously enough.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Moloch

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:51:24 PM

"

"

You realize agnostic and atheist are not mutually exclusive?

Agnostic, from the Greek word gnosis, is an answer to whether you know God exists

Atheist is an answer to whether you have a belief in any particular diety

You can be an Agnostic Atheist, or Agnostic Christian... hard to be an Atheist Christian, but I have heard of Atheist Jews (about half of them are "cultural Jews")

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:58:52 PM

"

"

You realize agnostic and atheist are not mutually exclusive?

Agnostic, from the Greek word gnosis, is an answer to whether you know God exists

Atheist is an answer to whether you have a belief in any particular diety

You can be an Agnostic Atheist, or Agnostic Christian... hard to be an Atheist Christian, but I have heard of Atheist Jews (about half of them from what I hear)

agnostic
[ag-nos-tik]

noun

1.    a person who holds that the existence of the ultimate cause, as God, and the essential nature of things are unknown and unknowable, or that human knowledge is limited to experience.

2.    a person who denies or doubts the possibility of ultimate knowledge in some area of study.

3.    a person who holds neither of two opposing positions on a topic: Socrates was an agnostic on the subject of immortality.

adjective

4.    of or relating to agnostics or their doctrines, attitudes, or beliefs.

5.    asserting the uncertainty of all claims to knowledge.

6.    not taking a stand on something, especially not holding either of two usually strongly opposed positions (often used in combination): to take an agnostic view of technological progress; fuel agnostic energy policies.

7.    (especially of digital technology) not limited or dedicated to a particular device, system, etc. (often used in combination): platform agnostic software.

atheist
[ey-thee-ist]

noun

1.    a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings.

Smiley

Moloch

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:17:47 PM

It amuses me that since I announced I blocked BADLogic, he replies to EVERY post I make...

He didn't used to reply to me... he must be afraid of an argument, and simply wants to troll now that he's on ignore

I really can't argue with an idiot, he's gone off the deep end.  It gets worse and worse, and I cannot watch the train-wreck any longer.
Pages: « 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: