Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:09:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Ban Evasion - ToQcHista  (Read 637 times)
notlist3d (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 09:12:26 PM

There is an account:     ToQcHista - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=439766

Now a new account: toqchista2 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=483546

He say's he was bannned and switched account's: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1046199.msg11310104#msg11310104

Why did you switch name to "toqchista2"?

Because my first account ban .

Please choos me good internet switch

If a mod could please look into it.  At first I thought it was a person with a language barrier.  But it's a trolling account in my opinion now.  And possibly a ban evasion account.

Thanks
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 03:48:10 AM

You don't need to post here. Report one of ban evader's post and put links as proof if needed. Here, put link to that post.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 04:04:16 AM

You don't need to post here. Report one of ban evader's post and put links as proof if needed. Here, put link to that post.

I think its good to see posts like these from time to time. It shows that the community is fighting with the staff against spam. They are not that frequent either.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
caskey4521

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:07:11 AM

It looks like the guy just wanted to know about the miners, I wonder what violations did he committed.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 04:18:57 AM

It looks like the guy just wanted to know about the miners, I wonder what violations did he committed.

He was trolling with same old answered questions. He should have asked to a local Bitmain support(if any) or in local board rather than using a translator. It was mentioned a few times but he ignored it.

notlist3d (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:18:25 AM

He would post same question in multiple places.  Were talking 3 + threads.  Then wait a few days... and same questions came back.  It honestly seemed like language barrier to me at first.  But as he got more and more bored i'm guessing his trolling grew.  He did quite a bit in antpool, and S3 threads.  A lot of it is cleaned up now.

He started posting multiple places about 50 miner's.  He was explained the issue with an appartment running 50 miner's.  Then he would move to next thread.  And next...

So eventually I think was troll but sadly wasted time of people on questions pretending language barrier in my opinion.

And I appolgize if thread was not needed, It's first time I have reported anyone for this.  
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:34:08 AM

I think its good to see posts like these from time to time. It shows that the community is fighting with the staff against spam. They are not that frequent either.

Yes I think the same, but a simple PM to BadBear is more useful (I know you think that he is busy, but in less than 2-3 days he will reply for sure).

He would post same question in multiple places.  Were talking 3 + threads.  Then wait a few days... and same questions came back.  It honestly seemed like language barrier to me at first.  But as he got more and more bored i'm guessing his trolling grew.  He did quite a bit in antpool, and S3 threads.  A lot of it is cleaned up now.

He started posting multiple places about 50 miner's.  He was explained the issue with an appartment running 50 miner's.  Then he would move to next thread.  And next...

So eventually I think was troll but sadly wasted time of people on questions pretending language barrier in my opinion.

And I appolgize if thread was not needed, It's first time I have reported anyone for this. 

It is not always needed , However nice catch!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: