Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:54:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: I AM NEW PLEASE HELP  (Read 1624 times)
1nject0r (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2012, 05:57:42 PM

Dear sir and madam i hve heard about bitcoin so i have download bitcoin wallet but now what ? how to get wallet ID ? And can u please tell me how to earn bitcoin's please tell me i am newbie
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 06:04:16 PM

Be easier if you read the beginners wiki rather than trying to explain.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Getting_started

1nject0r (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2012, 06:07:03 PM

Thanks Anyway and congratez  for your 100 post Smiley
1nject0r (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2012, 06:09:36 PM

I went in bitcoin wallet software and got this 14YKNttT6JZaGt27AyFfXhjKeydcYg7DqQ

is this my wallet id ? and what if i uninstall the software will this 14YKNttT6JZaGt27AyFfXhjKeydcYg7DqQ id delete ?
Jutarul
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 06:21:35 PM

I went in bitcoin wallet software and got this 14YKNttT6JZaGt27AyFfXhjKeydcYg7DqQ

is this my wallet id ? and what if i uninstall the software will this 14YKNttT6JZaGt27AyFfXhjKeydcYg7DqQ id delete ?

Please use an online wallet service like coinbase.com and get used to the way wallet works if you don't want to read all the wiki posts. But don't store a lot of money in an online wallet. (Not more than you can afford to loose).

The ASICMINER Project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.0
"The way you solve things is by making it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing.", Milton Friedman
1nject0r (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2012, 06:25:00 PM

hmm i have read wiki posting but didnot understand now i have 2 question

Mining is job or what ?

and how to earn money ?
InfiniTcell

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2012, 06:28:46 PM

I think that long string is your address.  I also think that if you backup your wallet (.dat file) you can get that string again and whatever coins you have had in case of a loss.

Mining is verification that encrypted blocks are correct (SHA256 protocol).  Currently there is a reward for mining.  Once someone finds a valid block and it is properly verified, they receive a bitcoin bounty.  The bounty is 50 bitcoins right now, but will be 25 bitcoins in about 90 days.  Mining uses specialized hardware to accomplish at a fast rate and is very competitive.  Until butterfly labs delivers their ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) miners, the best miners will give around 800GH for around 1000 USD.  Currently, 800GH is worth about 10 bitcoins a month (very roughly).

You could earn mining through mining, trading bitcoins on the market (speculation) and selling real goods and services for bitcoins.
1nject0r (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2012, 06:32:45 PM

Sir u said that this is string 14YKNttT6JZaGt27AyFfXhjKeydcYg7DqQ

So if i send or recieve money through my freind should i give this string  ? 14YKNttT6JZaGt27AyFfXhjKeydcYg7DqQ

InfiniTcell

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2012, 06:35:21 PM

Sir u said that this is string 14YKNttT6JZaGt27AyFfXhjKeydcYg7DqQ

So if i send or recieve money through my freind should i give this string  ? 14YKNttT6JZaGt27AyFfXhjKeydcYg7DqQ

If that is the string in your wallet, that's your btc address. If you want to send money you don't need it. You need someone else's address.  But if you want to receive, you give that one to someone. 

Also, people are in the habit of making a new address every time they receive.
1nject0r (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2012, 06:39:29 PM

Thanks sir u are nice i understand 1 thing now on wallet its downloading the blocks Smiley

thanks greetz from pakistan
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 07:16:24 PM

Don't forget to backup your wallet.

1nject0r (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2012, 07:58:22 PM

Thanks guyz u all are lovely i wanna ask 1 question and one i wanna share an idea

1) is there any gaming script accept bit coin ( i am not talking about playing game ) i am talking about some kinds source code of php game like liberty reserve head tail just like that

2) and i am trying to open an escrow website is there any rules
every1pewps

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 05:32:54 AM

OP is offering cyber-security services in another thread, yet can't figure out how the client works?
Fail troll is fail..
1nject0r (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2012, 09:24:03 AM

RED FLAG ALERT, You just started to use bitcoins, and now you want to open an escrow website, WOW Please stop right now, learn how bitcoins work, learn what and how a bitcoind works, learn about security, learn why other bitcoin services have been hacked and don't make those mistakes then and only then should you even attempt to start thinking about coding a site like that. Otherwise you will be way over your head!

i am new to bitcoin but we have the merchant and exchanger account issued by state bank of pakistan aka government of pakistan so no issue of this  other bitcoin service was hacked by the mistake of site owner i have heard 40% team member of webhosting  were involved in hacking
RaTTuS

Activity: 792
Merit: 1000

Bite me

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 10:29:22 AM

Roll Eyes
just transfer all the coins you receive to my firstbits address and when it all goes to poo I'll see what I can do to sort you out

In the Beginning there was CPU , then GPU , then FPGA then ASIC, what next I hear to ask ....

1RaTTuSEN7jJUDiW1EGogHwtek7g9BiEn
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2012, 10:34:29 AM

RED FLAG ALERT, You just started to use bitcoins, and now you want to open an escrow website, WOW Please stop right now, learn how bitcoins work, learn what and how a bitcoind works, learn about security, learn why other bitcoin services have been hacked and don't make those mistakes then and only then should you even attempt to start thinking about coding a site like that. Otherwise you will be way over your head!

i am new to bitcoin but we have the merchant and exchanger account issued by state bank of pakistan aka government of pakistan so no issue of this  other bitcoin service was hacked by the mistake of site owner i have heard 40% team member of webhosting  were involved in hacking

Learn how to secure your own bitcoins first before accepting other peoples coins.

1nject0r (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2012, 01:13:49 PM

Learn how to secure your own bitcoins first before accepting other peoples coins.

I think you are physcho case isn't it ? thats why you are spamming in my threads first of all i dont have any coins nor i ask anyone to give me and what do u mean by securing if i dont have any coin lOL i use liberty reserve only and u are talking like 13 years old baby lOL seriously security or pentesing is different thing and knowing about something is different just tell me 1 thing are  u professionally born ? lOl n0body is perfect
i have some positivity but its mean i am perfect ? nah n0t i hve also negativity  i seriously dont know still what is mining and how to do but u know what is mining just like do u know how to spoof the dns ? or how to use forensic computer to trace the hacker ? LoL know  but i know this so point is no one is perfect we are in cyber w0rld to learn and gain something so please next time d0nt spam in my thread

You can call me whatever u want n00bz skidz or leecher i dont care Smiley one more thing seriously i dont hack nor deface any website i just came here for learning what bitcoin is and just to tell  other member to stay safe also i came here for testing the security of this server just tell me one thing where were you when 18000 bitcoin were hacked ? are you the one who hacked or support those hacker ? i think yes or maybe Now i just wanna tell yOu I specially hate cyber criminal and u know what my website was hacked when i was n00b in 2009 and also i am not the perfect pentester but i can assured you i can secure 70% of cyber space so br0ther next time dont say to secure coins because ur behaviour looks like u are not the good person to deal with Smiley and one more thing that I am sorry if i hurt you Smiley
franlo

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 02:39:00 PM

1nject0r, your last post makes you sound like your are the "13 year old baby" you are referring to.

"1nject0r" aka impersonator nickname for an infamous website...
1nject0r (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2012, 02:45:47 PM

Lolz mr u are using fake id hahahahahaa
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 04:39:03 PM

just tell me one thing where were you when 18000 bitcoin were hacked ? are you the one who hacked or support those hacker ? i think yes or maybe Now

That's me. I hacked those bitcoins. They were pretty tasty except for the last ones that had that weird kinda musty thing going on.
1nject0r (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2012, 04:45:45 PM

just tell me one thing where were you when 18000 bitcoin were hacked ? are you the one who hacked or support those hacker ? i think yes or maybe Now

That's me. I hacked those bitcoins. They were pretty tasty except for the last ones that had that weird kinda musty thing going on.

lOL wash ur face k1d and learn hacking first hahahaha lulz security and team anonymous hacked those bitcoin :p
greyhawk

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 04:47:38 PM

Wait. If those weren't your bitcoinses, whose did I eat?  Huh
1nject0r (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2012, 04:51:27 PM

Wait. If those weren't your bitcoinses, whose did I eat?  Huh

if u hacked those coins then how the f**k You are begging coins for food hahahah lOL
greyhawk

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 04:53:24 PM

One can never eat enough Bitscoin.
deepceleron
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2012, 05:03:48 PM

Bitcoin, or "Bitcoin wallet", is the name of the client software you install. After you run the software, it will generate a Bitcoin address for you. You can give this address to other people, and they will be able to send you Bitcoins. Under "receive coins" in the Bitcoin software, you can generate more new addresses, so that you can give different address to different people. This is useful if you want easily determine who sent you money.

Once you run the software, it must download all transactions that have ever taken place, so that Bitcoin knows how much money every user of Bitcoin has. This can take many hours, or even a day or two on a bad internet connection. As a new user, you will only be able to see money that has been sent to you after all transaction blocks have been downloaded.

After you have received money, you can then make a payment to another user by sending coins to one of their Bitcoin addresses.

It is important that you make a backup of the wallet file, as only the computer you install Bitcoin on has the information you need to send coins - if your hard drive crashes, you will lose all your money, because you no longer will be able to send it to anyone. Please look at the wiki to learn how to make a backup of your wallet.dat file, which contains all your addresses.

How do you get bitcoins? You trade something for them, either money, services, or merchandise. There are currency exchanges where you can simply buy bitcoins on the internet. There also may be users near you that will sell Bitcoins in person, or may pay you Bitcoins for something. Sometimes there are people here that will even send you small amounts for free so you can see how Bitcoin works, simply give them your Bitcoin address.

You should become a super-expert in all aspects of Bitcoin before creating any website or internet service that uses it.
1nject0r (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2012, 05:08:24 PM

Bitcoin, or "Bitcoin wallet", is the name of the client software you install. After you run the software, it will generate a Bitcoin address for you. You can give this address to other people, and they will be able to send you Bitcoins. Under "receive coins" in the Bitcoin software, you can generate more new addresses, so that you can give different address to different people, and all the payments will still come to you. This is useful if you want easily determine who sent you money.

Once you run the software, it must download all transactions that have ever taken place, so that Bitcoin knows how much money every user of Bitcoin has. This can take many hours, or even a day or two on a bad internet connection. As a new user, you will only be able to see money that has been sent to you after all transaction blocks have been downloaded.

After you have received money, you can then make a payment to another user by sending coins to one of their Bitcoin addresses.

It is important that you make a backup of the wallet file, as only the computer you install Bitcoin on has the information you need to send coins - if your hard drive crashes, you will lose all your money, because you no longer will be able to send it to anyone. Please look at the wiki to learn how to make a backup of your wallet.dat file, which contains all your addresses.

How do you get bitcoins? You trade something for them, either money, services, or merchandise. There are currency exchanges where you can simply buy bitcoins on the internet. There also may be users near you that will sell Bitcoins in person, or may pay you Bitcoins for something. Sometimes there are people here that will even send you small amounts for free so you can see how Bitcoin works, simply give them your Bitcoin address.

You should become a super-expert in all aspects of Bitcoin before considering using it on any website or internet service.

thank u very much sir for info i hve learnd already btw my block has been downloaded but only 50% is this for first time ?
deepceleron
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2012, 05:12:24 PM

thank u very much sir for info i hve learnd already btw my block has been downloaded but only 50% is this for first time ?

You only need to download the blockchain once. It contains old payments from 2009 to now. 50% is actually about 10%, because Bitcoin has become more popular recently, and there are many recent transactions to download. After your first blockchain download finishes, only new information has to download each time you start the client.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: