Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [reputation] buckrogers  (Read 4039 times)
frankenmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 08:49:27 PM

I posted this in the main GAW thread would request that discussion occur here so as to not take that thread off topic.  For ease of centralization of facts.  here is the entire message, quoted in its entirety for you to read and discuss upon.  I am NOT participating in this at all but am simply facilitating the dialogue to begin. Take care everyone:

As per my PMs w/ Buck Rogers, Here is the publicly facing copy of the PMs that were exchanged yesterday:

Hi, are you a Moderator, since you mentioned in one of your last posts that you took down some items relating to personal doxxing etc.

I sent a request to the admins of Bitcointalk to remove any of my personal non public private information that Paul Revere and others have re-posted.

I am not sure on the rules exactly about posting other peoples non public and personal information here, but I am in no way consenting to have any information I do not personally submit about myself that has any contact information etc about me at all to be posted on Bitcointalk.

If they are using stolen emails or whatever that had an email correspondence totally unrelated to anything about anything with my information in them, and as a person with no part in anything illegal at all or relation to GAW or Josh, I would appreciate if the posts were deleted and the people warned or advised about posting personal non public private information about anyone they please on the internet and this forum.

I have sent a message to theymos, Stefan Thomas, BadBear about my concern, and would appreciate any assistance in this matter.

As I'm sure most anyone in this forum which is basically anonymous, would not want their personal non public information plastered all over the place a.k.a doxxing.

Even though I was not a target in any investigation, Paul Revere dug up an email from the stolen or "whatever files" that had some information about me in it which he posted freely, which is really just inappropriate to do as I'm sure you would agree.

Please let me know what you can do to assist in this matter.

Thanks,
buckrogers

Me:

I used pastebin, the information isn't even stored on bitcointalk.  If you're a innocent victim in this crossfire, I'm very sorry.  I went back to my link:  http://pastebin.com/6ZEGSViH, and there isn't a direct place to remove the link, but I believe you can click there and then 'report abuse' to have it removed.

However I'm not even your biggest problem right now, this is.  You could probably get that removed by the reddit.com admins if it indeed has your personal information listed.

I'm not a moderator here on bitcointalk.  What exactly was your personal information that was listed there?  I'll try to do my best to help you, but I'm keeping everything we discuss in case you ARE involved in something fraudulent related to Garza.

Him:

Hi, I think you misunderstood me, here is the exact email I sent to the administrators ( theymos, Stefan Thomas, BadBear) that I searched for on bitcointalk:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Theymos and administrators,

This is user: buckrogers, and I want to report a complaint about a couple of users posting non public personal information about me on this website (Bitcointalk).

In these links, user Paul Revere and some followers are re-posting personal information :

under the topic:
Re: GAW / Josh Garza discussion. Paycoin XPY CoinStand Mineral. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.38360

post# https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11368619#msg11368619

Quote from: Paul Revere on May 13, 2015, 03:59:49 PM

http://www.na-berlin.de/termine/aktuelle%20Veranstaltungen%20PDFs/nanewyork_2012.pdf

Dani S. 917-513-2074= Buck Rogers = Daffy?

P.S: So, they sold you Emails along with the accounts? Seems legit.

with user: cryptodevil

re-posting in #38426 :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11371020#msg11371020

I do not consent to have any personal non public information about myself, my contact information or otherwise, posted in a public forum which is pretty much anonymous based especially.

I am formally requesting that these posts be removed/deleted, and the users receive a warning on the matter.

I would also appreciate someone to moderate these threads to not allow this sort of thing to happen, and nip it in the bud.

As you can imagine, I doubt any member would want their information broadcast across a forum without their consent, which I do not consent to.

I am not sure how they got these personal emails, and I truly don't care.

As a long standing member in good status, I simply want any personal information relating to me or my contact info, removed from these posts and website.

I appreciate your help in this matter.

Thank you,

buckrogers

----------------------

So basically I am not sure why there is so much hate on this thread, but posting peoples personal information is crossing the line.

You can keep all these conversations of course if you are seeking some sort of involvement on my part as I have nothing to hide except that I was a fan of GAW at one point and spoke out in the beginning about their great service as a customer etc...and am stating that I am in no way affiliated with GAW or Josh ..if you look at the post above, it was an email I sent to someone who forwarded it to josh about the 2FA security of some of my zencloud accounts that I purchased..that's it, then it became a which hunt to dig up information on me which is not cool.

People aren't fans of the fact that I was pro GAW for long period of time and voiced an opinion about what I saw as something real, which obviously turned into what it is today unfortunately, and I am at a great financial loss at this point like so many others.

I have been on Bitcointalk way before GAW even existed and have made friends and sold and bought items and have a trust rating and am member in good standing.

I do not post much of anything these days on Hashtalk and if I post anything at all, it has some substantial backing to it, not just as a "shill" as I am called unfortunately.

If you can remove the posts,  please do, I did send this email to the 3 administrators listed above, and clicked on each post and reported it, but they still remain there, and I haven't heard any reply from any of them.  I am not sure who the reddit.com admin people are, you are referring to.

I believe that if we are on an anonymous forum where people are using screen names, and no emails available for public view, then this sort of thing should not be allowed here.

Thanks, for taking the time to listen, and if you can contact someone who I am not aware of that can assist, I would appreciate it.

-buckrogers

------------------------------------------

I used pastebin, the information isn't even stored on bitcointalk.  If you're a innocent victim in this crossfire, I'm very sorry.  I went back to my link:  http://pastebin.com/6ZEGSViH, and there isn't a direct place to remove the link, but I believe you can click there and then 'report abuse' to have it removed.

However I'm not even your biggest problem right now, this is.  You could probably get that removed by the reddit.com admins if it indeed has your personal information listed.

I'm not a moderator here on bitcointalk.  What exactly was your personal information that was listed there?  I'll try to do my best to help you, but I'm keeping everything we discuss in case you ARE involved in something fraudulent related to Garza.

----------------------------------------------

Personal Information Posted on Bitcointalk
« Sent to: frankenmint on: Today at 09:38:06 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
Hi, are you a Moderator, since you mentioned in one of your last posts that you took down some items relating to personal doxxing etc.

I sent a request to the admins of Bitcointalk to remove any of my personal non public private information that Paul Revere and others have re-posted.

I am not sure on the rules exactly about posting other peoples non public and personal information here, but I am in no way consenting to have any information I do not personally submit about myself that has any contact information etc about me at all to be posted on Bitcointalk.

If they are using stolen emails or whatever that had an email correspondence totally unrelated to anything about anything with my information in them, and as a person with no part in anything illegal at all or relation to GAW or Josh, I would appreciate if the posts were deleted and the people warned or advised about posting personal non public private information about anyone they please on the internet and this forum.

I have sent a message to theymos, Stefan Thomas, BadBear about my concern, and would appreciate any assistance in this matter.

As I'm sure most anyone in this forum which is basically anonymous, would not want their personal non public information plastered all over the place a.k.a doxxing.

Even though I was not a target in any investigation, Paul Revere dug up an email from the stolen or "whatever files" that had some information about me in it which he posted freely, which is really just inappropriate to do as I'm sure you would agree.

Thanks,
buckrogers

My long winded reply:

Not that it matters, but is this you?:

https://forum.gethashing.com/users/daffy/activity

shoot I thought this link was there:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/32d8m7/josh_garza_its_time_for_the_truth_its_someone/cqvm3f8

I removed the copy of this that was posted in /r/bitcoin but I saw the mirrored copy there in /r/buttcoin.

IDK what to think at this point, let's see, you've been doxxed, several other members have gone out of their way to ask you to remove your xpy related signatures.  You went out of your way to belittle people who didn't have anything pertaining to your brand (gaw) and at the same time you AGGRESSIVELY cheerleader GAW - that's pretty suspect if you ask me.  Now, we're all human, mistakes are made - between march and june 2013 I was one of the folks who supported and defended BFL - I tried to reason that 'hey there's prototypes, they're showing us videos of them!'  But we all know how that turned out.  I ended up denouncing any support for their company publicly as soon as I saw it for what it was - a rag-tag, run down shop with shitty management and greed at its core.  I'd really like very much to believe that you're a victim stuck between heresay from geegaw and paulrevere but you really haven't done much damage control.  You send me a pm and tell me that you've sent the admins a pm requesting we remove this, well you should have been:

• Vocalizing why you took the Position you took around the time you realized the ship was sinking
  • Removed the Signature at THAT time
  • Admit you made a mistake in aggressively supporting Gaw - a mistake that cost you dearly
  • Explain the 4 different accounts and why you never went through the efforts to consolidate them
  • Explain if you do you run different usernames/accounts under hashtalk,forum.gethashing.com et, al. and why you did such actions
  • If yes to above, what was your motivation for doing that action?
  • Why did you go dark on here for 4 months .. specifically at a point in time where the community was feeling the highest level of angst against garza/gaw?  You have A SUBSTANTIAL INVESTMENT in this company and that action defies logic.

I sent my own reply to badbear and theymos as well asking them for their feedback on the matter. 

Thanks,
buckrogers

Did he email you guys?  Okay so now I'm not sure what to think after reading through his posting history and the fact that his sig still remains despite 'trying to separate himself'

You have access to all my info and posting history so you I'd imagine you guys can see my response back to him.  Its been interesting to read through the thread - I really never even looked into gaw until I saw the removed comment on reddit. 

I've given you the proper information that you need to approach pastebin and request that the information be removed.  If you're really in a pickle about it, you may be able to contact reddit.com and express that your privacy is being violated - that may cause them to remove the post I linked at the begginning of this message. 

I'm not sure what you think about what I'm about to propose:  Why don't you let me post ALL information you wrote to me as a PM as well as letting me post my replies back which include this line of questions above.  We'll redact your links to stuff (although everyone will simply re-link them right after my posts)

If you are true to your word and only had good intentions in mind and have no relationship whatsoever with gaw other than buying gear from them early last year and then buying hashlets from various account-holders, then I believe you can at least convince the majority of your innocence involving this matter.  Keep in mind, I'm only relying on information I could uncover from what you provided and have NO IDEA if you are who you say you are or if you have other duplicate accounts, or if you're just Homero Trying to get me to remove personal information from you.  As I requested, you never provided any personal information to verify you're indeed a different identity than daffy and/or garza. 

public record  <<for obvious reasons I will omit this if you choose to move forward and talk to the community.  Obviously if you're truly the victim in all this of making the mistake of supporting the wrong company, then you should have no qualms about me posting this in public view so you can apologize and fully elaborate on your actions .

his quick reply back:

[Quote of all Long Winded Reply]

Hi I just saw this reply as I  I bed at the moment. I promise to respond to everything I read just now in your response when I get up tomorrow. One thing I can easily comment on before I pass out for the night is that I am not daffy and that is not my account on GH. Daffy can confirm along with rootdude that I purchased one of his accounts a while back.

Sorry I can't type any more on my phone in the dark and half asleep but I will fully respond to you tomorrow. Thanks and have a good night.

Then his Final long Winded Reply back:

Good Morning,

I'm sorry I couldn't respond to all of your questions last night as it was late and I was already in bed.

But as I promised I will answer everything you asked, simply because I am who I say I mam and have nothing to hide at all.

So I am going to copy your message and answer after each question if to keep it 100% clear.

Your last PM starts here:

-----------------------------------------
Not that it matters, but is this you?:

https://forum.gethashing.com/users/daffy/activity

***Buckrogers: Absolutely not. I am not Daffy, the only two relations I have with Daffy, is that we spoke occasionally on Hashtalk, as I did with most members there at one point or another due to the simple fact that I was a "Founding member" on the forum, a badge I have said meant nothing to me many times throughout my time on Hashtalk, and told people time after time that simply having a "Founders Badge" meant only that at some point in the beginning of GAW's history you were one of the first people to purchase an item from them between a specific period of dates, and Josh had deemed that those people deserved a "Badge" to recognize their loyalty, and not to take anything a "Founder" says as gospel, because they are just like any other regular customer/user.

The reason for my saying that many times, is because there were a lot of new people who were joining the forum over time who I guess you can call "looked up" to Founding members that had the "Badge" and thought they had some or any sort of power and asked them questions or help about things which I did not as a "Founder" besides the not so fancy badge next to my screen name.

The other part of my relation with Daffy, is that and at one point I purchased a zencloud account he had from him, which is posted in that screen shot.

shoot I thought this link was there:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/32d8m7/josh_garza_its_time_for_the_truth_its_someone/cqvm3f8

I removed the copy of this that was posted in /r/bitcoin but I saw the mirrored copy there in /r/buttcoin.

***Buckrogers: I am not sure what this has to do with me in any way, it seems from that post it is related to Josh and GAW? I am not involved in whatever that is.

IDK what to think at this point, let's see, you've been doxxed, several other members have gone out of their way to ask you to remove your xpy related signatures.

***Buckrogers: Me being "doxxed" I'd like to address that specifically. The only time that I know of is recently (over the last several days), where I came back to Bitcointalk to voice an opinion about BTC.com and Josh not being a part of it, is where there were words exchanged and so on, and then a dug up email from some leak about me to a someone who was able to get in touch with Josh at the time, relating to 4 zencloud accounts that I had purchased from other members on Hashtalk from the marketplace that had lost their 2FA security on them, and was a concern of mine obviously.

As far as the request to have my XPY related signature removed, I am not aware of anyone sending me any messages to do so, and recently I just saw a post from bitbop which I will quote here:

Who left the window open? All of a sudden it is real shilly in here.

Wind blew in some trash. Unfortunately I un-ignored the trash for 1 post. Just ignore it and it will slither away soon enough.

I love how all of you speculate without having any real facts, besides what paul brought up earlier which I will address.

Secondly I shill for no one, I was simply a supporter of something I believed in at the time. I was just as hurt financially as the rest of anyone involved, I believed in something that was working for a period of time , then morphed into a nightmare.

That's all I can really say about that. a bad judgement call towards the end like so many others that were hurt.

As far as BTC.com, I have no involvement with them or Bitcoinist except if you call knowing someone IRL an involvement.

But I'm sure the truth will come out as documents are produced that separate Josh or GAWs involvement with BTC.com or Bitcoinist emerge.

I only wish the best for them as they now have to try and remove the taint of what was to what should be.

At the time? Paycorn is still in your signature you piece of shit.

***Buckrogers: So to address that, I first of all want to say that having anything in my signature that was a link to anything paycoin related was simply that, a referral link to a few sites, one being a faucet and the other a poker site that took XPY which has now morphed into something else completely. I have long since removed and GAW related signatures in my account for some time, and those were the two links left besides one for BTCLend that I had in there.

Secondly I was not aware that having a referral link was a crime and any association for possibly making a referral to a site which so many people do is wrong. As of today I have removed the 2 XPY related referral links from my account, and left the BTCLend one in there, if that will make anyone happy, which I'm sure it wont make any difference to be honest, as referral is simply a way to link someone to a site that you can earn some sort of percentage from which is commonplace here there and everywhere.

You went out of your way to belittle people who didn't have anything pertaining to your brand (gaw) and at the same time you AGGRESSIVELY cheerleader GAW - that's pretty suspect if you ask me.  Now, we're all human, mistakes are made - between march and june 2013 I was one of the folks who supported and defended BFL - I tried to reason that 'hey there's prototypes, they're showing us videos of them!'  But we all know how that turned out.  I ended up denouncing any support for their company publicly as soon as I saw it for what it was - a rag-tag, run down shop with shitty management and greed at its core.  I'd really like very much to believe that you're a victim stuck between heresay from geegaw and paulrevere but you really haven't done much damage control.  You send me a pm and tell me that you've sent the admins a pm requesting we remove this, well you should have been:

Vocalizing why you took the Position you took around the time you realized the ship was sinking
Removed the Signature at THAT time
Admit you made a mistake in aggressively supporting Gaw - a mistake that cost you dearly
Explain the 4 different accounts and why you never went through the efforts to consolidate them
Explain if you do you run different usernames/accounts under hashtalk,forum.gethashing.com et, al. and why you did such actions
If yes to above, what was your motivation for doing that action?
Why did you go dark on here for 4 months .. specifically at a point in time where the community was feeling the highest level of angst against garza/gaw?  You have A SUBSTANTIAL INVESTMENT in this company and that action defies logic.

***Buckrogers: Ok, i'll do my best to address each of these in order if possible.

I am not denying the fact that I "WAS" a strong GAW supporter from the day they showed up here on Bitcointalk, and the reason for that is because they always came through on their promises initially with regard to mining gear or hosted hash power, and whenever there was an issue they would go above and beyond any other company I have dealt with for customer support and so on. This was "My" personal experience with them, other people have had their own.

One of the main reasons I was so "pro GAW" was due to my experiences with other companies like KNC for example, where I was actually one of the first people to wire over 13K to them for a Neptune, which I never received after months and months of waiting and emailing. Finally I requested a full refund from them, as in their first batch of Neptune's there was an option to get a full refund up to the date of delivery etc. They soon changed that clause afterwards on the next batches, and I was lucky enough to get my money back minus wire transfer fees.

So similar to you and your belief in butterfly labs as you mentioned, I was very frustrated with most of the vendors or re-sellers out there, and when the magical GAW train came to town and came through for me at least on what I may have ordered or had hosted, I took it upon myself to promote that as it was something new to the scene - basically a company that wasn't scamming people - (at the time) and became the self proclaimed "GAW Defender" lol -  a signature and graphic I have long removed from hashtalk once I realized where this was heading, saw some of the light and broken promises. - it is safe to say there is a lot of embarrassment there on my part.

So for the next list of line items mentioned:

Vocalizing why you took the Position you took around the time you realized the ship was sinking

***Buckrogers: To be honest I was not that concerned about paycoin and what was happening at the time, as I truly believed in that "Vision " I have mentioned so many times on Hashtalk that Josh had, and like so many others couldn't believe that it would come to the point of where it is today.

I felt that at some point or any day those "promises" that were made would come through and there would be features released which would make the coin rise in value etc. Also I really wasn't too involved with the massive threads and "attacks" here on Bitcointalk towards Hashtalk, Josh,  GAW or otherwise, and I actually was told by other members on Hashtalk that people were saying stuff about me here, about shilling and so on, but I didn't engage for the most part, and when I did engage in something at some point, it was solely based on my "belief" that this couldn't possibly happen, Only due to my past positive experiences with GAW from the beginning. So my apologies for anyone offended by any remarks relating to any of that.

Removed the Signature at THAT time

***Buckrogers: As I mentioned before, I wasn't aware directly that people were requesting for me to remove my signatures, as I don't  recall ever receiving a PM stating to do so, and was only made aware of this through your PM to me here and the post I mentioned above. I have not been following most of these threads on Bitcointalk as they are ridiculously long and I simply don't have the luxury of free time these days to do so, and a lot of post were filled with hate, which I do not like to associate myself with. I have said some bad things, mostly due to attacks on other people, I wont deny that part, as it is easy enough to find a post, but in general I was not a daily participant in these types of threads here.

Plus to address the signature issue people may have had, I had many different signatures over time which I had in 'set and forget' mode, some of which when I first joined up on Bitcointalk and really didn't know better about the benefits of having signatures here, were links to anything that I saw other people linking to for referrals, for any variety of sites for dice games, random sites or whatever, and only changed them when there was something I new I wanted to link to. So I don't doubt that one or some of my signatures were left in my profile which showed up in many posts for extended periods of time and am not denying that by any means, I simply didn't pay much attention to it, and thought my conversations would be a focus of attention as this is a forum after all. 

But as of today removed the 2 specific XPY related referral links, which I didn't really have to do, and actually weren't referrals to GAW from what I understand, where one was simply a faucet and the other a poker site. But if that makes people happy to understand that I am trying my best to show that I was duped like the rest of anyone who invested with GAW, then so be it.

Admit you made a mistake in aggressively supporting Gaw - a mistake that cost you dearly

***Buckrogers: I do actually admit I was probably a little to Gung-ho about aggressively supporting GAW, and as explained above it was due to many past experiences with other vendors, and then seeing a company come along who initially delivered on all their promises, and Yes, that did eventually cost me dearly financially, and has now seemed to taint my reputation here on Bitcointalk, as a shill.

But in my defense, before GAW ever existed here on Bitcointalk, I was and still am a member in good standing and have had plenty of conversations with a lot of members, bought and sold items with positive trust, some not even needing escrow, and some which were made public in lieu of using escrow. I have also provided positive information on tech related topics wherever I had knowledge on, and really was just a regular "Joe" here, until the GAW fiasco.

Explain the 4 different accounts and why you never went through the efforts to consolidate them

***Buckrogers: The 4 accounts you are referring to which is in that post were legitimately bought accounts brokered by escrow, from other members who had posted them for sale in the Hashtalk marketplace or reached out directly to me via PM, to see if I was interested in buying their accounts in full.  I have tried to have them consolidated many times by request and was told that they could not do it, but at that point in time on zencloud/hashtalk, there was a policy that I'm sure someone can dig up, that stated that they wouldn't be responsible for bought accounts via the marketplace, and did not support it or help with the process anymore, as they could have had credit card charge-backs associated with them, and if they were charged back the person who bought the account would lose their newly bought zencloud account regardless of the fact they they weren't the ones who did the charge-back - that was their big warning.  So that may have had something to do with the denial for my request.

After many emails and conversations with members etc, plus the email that Paul Revere posted with me asking another member to ask on my behalf to see if they could help me with the consolidation, was only due to an issue they had where a lot of accounts lost their 2FA security from something that happened on zencloud, which I don't have the details on, but as you can imagine was very concerned about the potential loss of my "purchases". After some time one of the support staff had agreed to assist in consolidating those 4 accounts for me, "probably" due to the fact that they couldn't fix the 2FA issue, and didn't want a liability on their hands at the time. So in the end they were consolidated.

I will also state which is public knowledge that at one point in time there was a reconciliation email that went out one day stating that there was an over payment, due to an accounting "issue" on all or most all of the zencloud accounts which they "discovered" and people woke up to negative BTC balances in their accounts. I was very upset at the time, and on Hashtalk it was like war zone with people complaining and accusing etc. I also voiced my opinion and sent a PM to Josh stating so, where I was then insta-banned from Hashtalk immediately for a period of time, for I guess asking too much when things got hairy. I had to pay back over 26 BTC in my zencloud account to get back into the positive to start to "earn" or be able to receive payouts again.  There was nothing I could do and this affected pretty much the whole community on Hashtalk or whoever had an account on zencloud. There was no arguing or disputing that would make it right, so people just went along with it, but most of the people at the time didn't really have much of a loss to deal with as other like myself did.  So you might ask me at that point "why would you stay with them or support them after something like that and especially after getting banned?"  My answer to that is that I had so much invested at the time, plus I was a member of Hashtalk and was interested in keeping that membership to see what the next "big" thing would be, so after some time my ban was lifted and it was explained to me that Josh was getting bombarded with 100's of PM's at the exact time I PM'ed him and I guess he just started to ban people from being overwhelmed. I am not defending his actions, and I may not agree with them either,  I just wanted my name back on the forum and my voice.  I did not want to have to create multiple accounts etc, as I am who I say I am and that's the name I go by.

As far as the support to follow, as time went on, and the introduction of features to come, I was convinced just like most other members that the "vision" would come to fruition, and that all of these potential coming Soon laundry list if items would actually happen, (which we all know didn't). So I supported them once again, only now to be more than embarrassed in my efforts to convince people that all these things were bleeding edge things, that no one else in the industry was doing etc, etc. Unfortunately I have learned my lesson the hard way.

Explain if you do you run different usernames/accounts under hashtalk,forum.gethashing.com et, al. and why you did such actions
If yes to above, what was your motivation for doing that action?

***Buckrogers: As explained above, I did not.

Why did you go dark on here for 4 months .. specifically at a point in time where the community was feeling the highest level of angst against garza/gaw?  You have A SUBSTANTIAL INVESTMENT in this company and that action defies logic.

***Buckrogers: I'm not sure what you mean by going "dark" I log in almost daily to bitcointalk as this was my first forum relating to bitcoin and digital / crypto currency, mostly to see whats going on  in the 'Marketplace' -> 'Goods' -> 'Computer Hardware" section as I mentioned earlier, I have bought and sold many items to and from members here, and I like to see whats up for sale or something I may have to sell. I have actually been far from "dark" in  that thread, as I have been actively speaking to people regularly about items for sale and via PM.

If you are referring to going "dark" as not chiming in on the GAW threads, I explained above that most of those are filled with which hunts, hate, and people with a lot of free time on their hands to work on one goal which is to take down GAW and Josh. I mentioned earlier, I don't really enjoy participating in those type of conversations, as there will not be a winner, as you can say one thing and they can say another, and when I did chime in about something the other day, I was attacked and called names like shill and emails posted that were unrelated to any investigation with GAW and Josh, as I have no ties to GAW at all except for buying in too much and to the hype.  So any attempts I may have made in the past on Hashtalk to tell people here on Bitcointalk about something or tried to defend anything in the last 6 months have been futile.  So I abstain most of the time, as I came to the realization that there is nothing that I can do personally to make anyone believe something they don't want to, and it's only hurting my reputation, which is the worst part of it all, as I had thought I had good intentions by engaging in arguments and name calling fights to try make a point, which was a mistake on my part.

[quote of me emailing the bitcointalk moderators - repeated from above]

***Buckrogers: I hope that the above information may clear somethings up, and the removal of my signature relating to XPY referral sites was simply a sign of good faith.

[last sentence of the quote to Bitcointalk Moderators - also above]

[continued quote of my previous pm - also listed above]

***Buckrogers: I have no issue with you posting this entire conversation as the damage is done to me financially, I no longer publicly support GAW or Josh and barley post anything anymore relating to what happened there in the past. My posts these days are about new projects, ventures and new innovations, as that is what I was always interested in, and always will be.

[continued quote of my previous pm - also listed above]

***Buckrogers: All of the above is true, and my intentions were good from the beginning and I can only say that I was excited to see a new company come to the scene and provide these amazing things, which then led to the state it is in now, and duped like all the rest.  Any of the people who I bought zencloud accounts from can verify that part, if they wish to do so.

As far as innocence is concerned, I am not under any sort of investigation whatsoever, as I am and always claimed to be a customer from day 1 and am not associated with GAW or Josh at all and never was. I did actually ask for a job to work with GAW a long time ago when they first started up, because I wanted to be a part of something special, but was turned down (thankfully), I have posted that in many of my threads and posts on hashtalk as well. So there is nothing as far as being innocent that I am involved with or need to be concerned about except maybe being duped enough to buy into all the false promises.

I can say 100% I am not Josh Garza thank god, and don't want to be in his shoes right now Smiley  I am also not Daffy, or anyone else for that matter, I am and always have been buckrogers.  People can speculate all they want on who is who. But like I said, I was a customer and stayed a customer, and have whatever is left of anything from zencloud like so many others, that's it.

Just to be clear on how this conversation even came to light, and I hope frankenmint will confirm, is I saw a post about an email with some information relating to me in it, and I wanted it removed, that's all. I was making a request that personal non public information should not be posted in this forum, which is basically anonymous with screen names and hidden emails, unless the staff and everyone decides to change that and provide their real names addresses, phone numbers and photos, which I don't think any one wants to.

All of these questions are coming from frankenmint, whom I asked a question when I saw his post about him removing a post, or moving a post and asked if he was a moderator etc.   (as I have contacted the admins of bitcointalk already) This was not an interview, but if I am being asked questions relating to any involvement in something, then I have no issues answering those questions.

The worst part of this whole thing as I mentioned probably a few times before is that my reputation was tainted by me supporting a company who turned out to be doing whatever to people (as I don't and wont use terms like scamming about them) as I don't want any negative lash-back from anyone for saying liable or whatever...I can only imagine what people are suing people over these days, but I want no part of that taint any more, and I truly apologize to this community and anyone I have offended with my remarks, which sometimes were made out of anger or lured into a conversation which I probably shouldn't have been a part of.

I should have taken the "Red Pill" @rootdude Smiley

I posted a link that Miavator had actually posted so its highly likely that information I originally posted is already here.  Buckrogers replied back to me and didn't bother checking the link to determine that he didn't even have anything to do with my post.  I think because I used the words 'removed post'  he made the presumption that I must be a moderator here (I'm not).  He reached out to me to ask that I help him remove info about him.  Well I didn't post anything so I can't help him - but I decided to start that dialogue above because if he indeed is trying to be transparent then he should be willing to speak up.

Well, he spoke up, so I'm posting these pms here in public scrutiny.  I see he removed his signatures related to XPY (a related garza project).  Maybe he full on derp'ed when talking about btc.com cause obviously he didn't know what he was talking about.  I wash my hands of the matter completely - further PMs from buckrogers will be posted here automatically.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 08:57:50 PM

Is there a TL;DR; version?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 09:08:10 PM

Is there a TL;DR; version?

"I'm invincible attacking everyone from my high horse unless bad people post something I don't like in which case I will whine to mods". I think that sums up buckrogers.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 09:15:18 PM

And he still has BTCLend referral in his sig  Grin

Just a quick sample of buck's posts from the glory days of GAW:

there is no scam except the opnes you idiots are trying to attempt to make here...by slandering companies and people for doing what no one else has the cahones to do.

curious, did your mom let you use the computer without permission again tonight? bad boy..go back to your room.

the truth is there is no shitty truth, the shity TRUTH if yopu need to hear it, is that you "idiots" are simply trolling and ganging up on a company and a person who are trying to make a difference in this world , to make a change....do you like calling  china at 5 am to talk to the guy in his basement and ask him if he will send you a replacement part for your shitminer you just bought? good luck waiting 3 weeks for that if he answers the phone at all, oh and i hope you speak the language or you might get a food delivery instead.

Folks: idiot # 3 here: are you serious dude? what has anyone done in the past few years that has come close to what GAW has attempted to do and will do to change the course of crypto as we know it making it accepted worldwide?  do you not see that as a benefit for every crypto out there, not just XPY?

And it goes on and on like that.
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:57:31 PM

@suchmoon, we have all made bad judgement calls in our day, and be believing up to point that Josh and GAW were legit, was my error.

Truthfully I was in belief that they were 100% legit as their first few months of doing business or so seemed to be on the up and up for the most part, and they came through with a lot of their items regarding miners, hosting, make up time for downed miners, etc....

I had no evidence or reason to think or prove otherwise, and was told like everyone else to just "Hold" when they moved the paycoin thing, as we all believed in JG at the time, and he was very good at making people think things were coming SOON.

I'd like to say I'm sorry for saying things in the "attack" quotes you found and posted, and was simply functioning in defense mode for something I thought could actually make a difference here and felt strongly about it. A lesson learned in posting from feelings and beliefs, but at that time that's simply what it was.

Unfortunately like so many other came to find out, I was wrong.

So to be clear, I was wrong in my thinking that Josh and GAW would "change the industry" and do these amazing things.

I apologize to the people I had argued with on this matter, and I have learned a hard lesson here.

If you want to ask me any other questions, please do i'll do my best to answer what I can.

I removed that BTCLend signature as well, as it offended you I guess? I was under the impression that they were a loaning site and not XPY specific, and had BTC and other coins as well.

Thanks,
buck

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 10:15:46 PM

@suchmoon, we have all made bad judgement calls in our day, and be believing up to point that Josh and GAW were legit, was my error.

Truthfully I was in belief that they were 100% legit as their first few months of doing business or so seemed to be on the up and up for the most part, and they came through with a lot of their items regarding miners, hosting, make up time for downed miners, etc....

I had no evidence or reason to think or prove otherwise, and was told like everyone else to just "Hold" when they moved the paycoin thing, as we all believed in JG at the time, and he was very good at making people think things were coming SOON.

I'd like to say I'm sorry for saying things in the "attack" quotes you found and posted, and was simply functioning in defense mode for something I thought could actually make a difference here and felt strongly about it. A lesson learned in posting from feelings and beliefs, but at that time that's simply what it was.

So to be clear, I was wrong in my thinking that Josh and GAW would "change the industry" and do these amazing things.

I apologize to the people I had argued with on this matter, and I have learned a hard lesson here.

If you want to ask me any other questions, please do i'll do my best to answer what I can.

I removed that BTCLend signature as well, as it offended you I guess? I was under the impression that they were a loaning site and not XPY specific, and had BTC and other coins as well.

Thanks,
buck

It's really hard to offend me and you haven't even come close, nor has anyone on the intertubes for that matter.

But I'm not buying this act. There is a huge difference between supporting something/somebody (mistakenly or not) and denigrating anybody who dares to question the thing/person/entity that you're supporting. The only group of posters who did something close to what you were doing were GAW's paid shills (EvilPanda et al). Were you paid too? If not then I guess I'm sorry you were so deluded as to do it for free.

Anyway, back to recent events - nobody forced you to come on Bitcointalk and AGAIN start attacking people for their opinions on btc.com. So yeah, tough shit, you got called out on it, deal with it.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 11:57:07 PM

Sounds like he's complicit in fraud

Here is an interesting factoid, Buck:

Did Scott Fargo manage to pull some strings with the scumbag Homero for you?

So Daffy and this Buck Rogers asshole are the same person? Interesting.

buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:17:02 AM

Thanks,
buck

It's really hard to offend me and you haven't even come close, nor has anyone on the intertubes for that matter.

But I'm not buying this act. There is a huge difference between supporting something/somebody (mistakenly or not) and denigrating anybody who dares to question the thing/person/entity that you're supporting. The only group of posters who did something close to what you were doing were GAW's paid shills (EvilPanda et al). Were you paid too? If not then I guess I'm sorry you were so deluded as to do it for free.

Anyway, back to recent events - nobody forced you to come on Bitcointalk and AGAIN start attacking people for their opinions on btc.com. So yeah, tough shit, you got called out on it, deal with it.

That's ok everyone is entitled to their opinion.

My intent was never to denigrate anyone, but when being attacked for having and stating my opinion, I will respond with the same tone to which I am addressed.

I was never employed by GAW. I wish I was paid for the effort I attempted to put into trying to defend someone and something I once believed in, but in the end turned out to be something much worse.

If this was a civil discussion which it never was here, then any responses would have been polite and informative.

But from what most everyone says about this topic outside of Bitcointalk regarding the people who post nasty pictures and degrading disgusting graphical remarks towards whomever, they say "don't even bother going there, because you are dealing with irrational people some of which are most likely children with no verbal filter".

After coming here by request from frankenmint to answer some valid questions which was total unrelated to my reaching out to him and the administrators of this site about a separate question all together, I agreed simply because if there were any concerns, I wanted to address them. I could have easily said no, and had whomever believe that I am the "shill" some of the users in this endless thread call me.

So what am I to think? I have been on Bitcointalk long before anything GAW was ever here, and was a member who posted , was friendly, did business with people and so on, and when now I come to try and respond willingly from someone with concerns, and answer truthfully I get responses like the following from you and Paul revere:

"So yeah, tough shit, you got called out on it, deal with it."
"@ Buck : Sorry, I don't care about what a worthless douchebag scam shill like you thinks, but thanks for asking."

Maybe its just better not to engage with irrational people as they say.

I did my best by answering any question thrown my way, only to have the same tone and response as if I was doing something wrong now...its pretty silly that this goes on here or is even allowed to be unmoderated in such a manner. A lot of you should be ashamed for being childish and irrational individuals.

I guess you cant argue with a brick wall.

Long live "whatever"

buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:19:07 AM

Sounds like he's complicit in fraud

Here is an interesting factoid, Buck:

Did Scott Fargo manage to pull some strings with the scumbag Homero for you?

So Daffy and this Buck Rogers asshole are the same person? Interesting.

excuse me? what are you referring to? or are you another one of those guys who just likes to re-post and make random comments?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 02:21:25 AM

My intent was never to denigrate anyone, but when being attacked for having and stating my opinion, I will respond with the same tone to which I am addressed.

I was never employed by GAW. I wish I was paid for the effort I attempted to put into trying to defend someone and something I once believed in, but in the end turned out to be something much worse.

If this was a civil discussion which it never was here, then any responses would have been polite and informative.

But from what most everyone says about this topic outside of Bitcointalk regarding the people who post nasty pictures and degrading disgusting graphical remarks towards whomever, they say "don't even bother going there, because you are dealing with irrational people some of which are most likely children with no verbal filter".

After coming here by request from frankenmint to answer some valid questions which was total unrelated to my reaching out to him and the administrators of this site about a separate question all together, I agreed simply because if there were any concerns, I wanted to address them. I could have easily said no, and had whomever believe that I am the "shill" some of the users in this endless thread call me.

So what am I to think? I have been on Bitcointalk long before anything GAW was ever here, and was a member who posted , was friendly, did business with people and so on, and when now I come to try and respond willingly from someone with concerns, and answer truthfully I get responses like the following from you and Paul revere:

"@ Buck : Sorry, I don't care about what a worthless douchebag scam shill like you thinks, but thanks for asking."

I did my best by answering any question thrown my way, only to have the same tone and response as if I was doing something wrong now...its pretty silly that this goes on here or is even allowed to be unmoderated in such a manner. A lot of you should be ashamed for being childish and irrational individuals.

Long live "whatever"

You are not fooling anyone with this revisionist history. I quoted your own posts, look above if you forgot. You started calling people "idiot #1", "idiot #2", etc for posting something you didn't like. Civil discussion  Roll Eyes. You sound exactly like Garza by demanding respect where you display none yourself.

Even now you're trying to paint yourself as some sort of a victim while a simple glance at your post history tells otherwise. You don't become "friendly" by claiming so. So yes, tough shit. You want to play a tough internet guy you get Newton's third law.

Ironically I mentioned earlier today that despite being a dipshit you probably didn't deserve to be doxed, and this thread is supposed to be about said doxing and your complaints to the mods about that. Well, once again I'm proven to be wrong by yet another narcissistic sociopath on the intertubes, just my luck I guess.
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 03:40:22 AM

Long live "whatever"

You are not fooling anyone with this revisionist history. I quoted your own posts, look above if you forgot. You started calling people "idiot #1", "idiot #2", etc for posting something you didn't like. Civil discussion  Roll Eyes. You sound exactly like Garza by demanding respect where you display none yourself.

Even now you're trying to paint yourself as some sort of a victim while a simple glance at your post history tells otherwise. You don't become "friendly" by claiming so. So yes, tough shit. You want to play a tough internet guy you get Newton's third law.

Ironically I mentioned earlier today that despite being a dipshit you probably didn't deserve to be doxed, and this thread is supposed to be about said doxing and your complaints to the mods about that. Well, once again I'm proven to be wrong by yet another narcissistic sociopath on the intertubes, just my luck I guess.

I am not exactly sure what your intentions are here?

My only concern was public doxxing on this forum.

Anything else that followed was a request by someone who asked me to respond to some questions he had.

I am not trying to "fool" anyone.

Honestly I feel that this discussion has been warped into something it was never intended to be.

I feel I have answered any questions that were requested I answer, and I don't need to prove anything.

It wont matter what I say here anyway as I can see, because people will always have their opinions.

I am not here to change anyone's opinions.

I am here to state that public doxxing should not be allowed, especially on this forum, and in general.

I think if anyone has any serious questions unrelated to my previous posts on the GAW related topic, as I have already explained and addressed in detail everything about what I said and why I said it then I would answer it.

I feel that you are taking what I said about civil discussions out of context with your cute smiley face, if you read the post I said "If this was a civil discussion which it never was here, then any responses would have been polite and informative."  which they were not.

I wish you the best,

Have a good day.

I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 06:10:52 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2015, 06:24:46 AM by I_IZ_CEO

LOL Buck.. You attacked everyone on all the forums and news sites that spoke the truth...

Did you buy this from Meganet? I want to buy one for bitpop

EDIT:

Some of your comments Mr. Buck

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/josh-garza-speaks-paybase-launch-amazon-shopping-using-paycoin/

so what are you betting on? what's got you so pissed off? did you buy any of anything of what you mentioned? or are just simply trolling to try and discredit someone with a passion to make a difference? Josh is actually going to take this to a level unimaginable by a simpleton such as yourself. Or maybe you are still waiting on your LTCgear shares to come someday. No, i got it, you heavily invested in KNC, thats it, has to be Smiley
2  • Reply•Share ›

another professional? what's your thing dude? and how can it compare? prove me wrong! game on!  

Scott did get paid and is still on the payroll.
sorry to inform you of the facts, but the reporters here don't get paid for their interviews ...Especially not Scott, he would rather not do an interview if it involved any sort of payment, he is as unbiased as one can be.

**edit** let me rephrase that, I am not sure about what they get from their Job, but Scott does not take money from anyone he interviews, that is as unethical as it gets, and Scott is probably one of the most ethical guys I have ever met, and i know about 50,000 other people who would say so.  

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 06:26:04 AM

I want my ray gun buck!

I am an American citizen

Bit Pop
2757 Roosevelt Road
Moundridge, KS 67107
620-345-0753