Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:39:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitfortip.com | Tip Bitcoins as an incentive | Earn Bitcoins for being helpful  (Read 16626 times)
panagot (OP)

Activity: 577
Merit: 314

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 12:53:13 PM

Latest review about bitfortip.

http://amante-reale.com/bitfortip-com-review-qa-with-a-twist/

Provide a little Bitcoin with bitfortip.com to give the incentive for people to search for you online in order to win the bitcoin reward.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
panagot (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 07:07:37 AM

5 spots remaining for anyone who might be interested on trying bitfortip.com and don't have bitcoins.

Some suggestions for those who are not sure what to post...You can try and post inquiries on were people will search to find you a better price deal for on an item/service that you want to buy, or find you a certain link, a photo, legal advice, tour suggestion e.t.c

http://www.bitfortip.com/question/show/fc490ca45c00b1249bbe3554a4fdf6fb

Provide a little Bitcoin with bitfortip.com to give the incentive for people to search for you online in order to win the bitcoin reward.
SamInTampa

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:58:31 AM

Dear 98789,

Thank you for your feedback.

The reward stays there until someone is selected.

Forcing someone is counterproductive and there is no voting system and not planning on adding one. As you very well said, it will flood immediately with spamming.

If you are interested to try it out, please follow this link

http://www.bitfortip.com/question/show/3416a75f4cea9109507cacd8e2f2aefc

I will be glad to see you there Wink

Interesting concept and site, reminds me somewhat of Experts Exchange. I'm stuck on the same question as 98789. I don't know you from anywhere or any past projects you've done. My concerns would be:

1. Giving a correct answer, not getting it selected and therefore not getting paid...as 98789 mentioned.
2. Where are the funds escrowed and who controls them ultimately?
3. Can a release of escrow be forced after manual review?
4. Nothing against you, what's to stop staff from just running away with the funds should they become significant if the site grows and gains enough members that post questions?
panagot (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 01:00:32 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 03:47:15 PM by panagot

Interesting concept and site, reminds me somewhat of Experts Exchange. I'm stuck on the same question as 98789. I don't know you from anywhere or any past projects you've done. My concerns would be:

1. Giving a correct answer, not getting it selected and therefore not getting paid...as 98789 mentioned.
4. Nothing against you, what's to stop staff from just running away with the funds should they become significant if the site grows and gains enough members that post questions?

Dear SamInTampa,

Thanks for your feedback and for finding the idea interesting.

1. The member that posted the inquiry decides to whom to give the reward. It stays there until someone is selected. It all comes down to the honesty of the members.
2. The website itself
3. No, only the member that posted the inquiry can release the reward.
4. There is no staff.

I am sure that you will agree that not everyone can be 100% satisfied of how a particular service works as everyone has his own opinions and how it could become better e.t.c. Some people would agree some others wouldn't.

Personally i think that this is the best way and its pretty straight forward.

If you want send me a pm with your username that you have in bitfortip to fund your account to try it out.

SamInTampa

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:34:16 PM

Dear SamInTampa,

Thanks for your feedback and for finding the idea interesting.

1. The member that posted the inquiry decides to whom to give the reward. It stays there until someone is selected. It all comes down to the honesty of the members.
2. The website itself
3. No, only the member that posted the inquiry can release the reward.
4. There is no staff.

I am sure that you will agree that not everyone can be 100% satisfied of how a particular service works as everyone has his own opinions and how it could become better e.t.c. Some people would agree some others wouldn't.

Personally i think that this is the best way and its pretty straight forward.

If you want send me a pm with your username that you have in bitfortip to fund your account to try it out.

Thanks for the fast reply! Yes, well aware that nothing can satisfy everyone. Just questions/thoughts that I had. Your answers wouldn't keep me from using your site...the fact that you answered them all without any BS speaks volumes about the site and yourself in my opinion. Will definitely be taking a closer look now. Not looking for any freebies, your answers were good enough for me to give it a go. If I have a question I want answered that I don't have time to research or can't find an answer for it'll show up there.

Thanks,

Sam
panagot (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 09:17:17 PM

Giveaway for those who want to try bitfortip.com and don't have bitcoins. 60 members that post their bitfortip btc address will see their balance credited and then you can post inquiries on were people will search to find you a better price deal for an item/service, or find you a certain link, a photo, legal advice, tour suggestion e.t.c

Just click on the following link :

http://www.bitfortip.com/question/show/32bb90e8976aab5298d5da10fe66f21d

panagot (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 01:01:39 PM

Small update:

Links are now clickable if they start with http: https:

Line breaks have been implemented both in the inquiry and in the answers.

panagot (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 09:15:02 AM

How can I further promote bitfortip.com?

0.006896 BTC is held in the following link :

http://www.bitfortip.com/question/show/d1fe173d08e959397adf34b1d77e88d7

Best idea submitted there will get the reward.

panagot (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 10:34:55 AM

Imminent future implementation.

Whenever a new inquiry is posted on bitfortip.com members will be informed with an email notification.

You will be able to disable them on your profile.

panagot (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 01:27:13 PM

Bitfortip mentinoned in bitcoinwales.org

http://bitcoinwales.org/opinion/bitfortip-a-first-rate-service-for-those-who-have-questions/

HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 01:16:09 PM

The site is very nice, but it need much more questions. Then there will be also much more site visitors. So it need a lot of advertising  Wink
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 05:07:52 PM

Good job on the PR. But maybe have some incentive campaign to attract more users.

More users, mean unique visitors, page views etc. This things advertisers like.
panagot (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 03:46:18 PM

Project is featured on ideahunt.io

You can user test it, if you like and submit any idea to improve it.

http://www.ideahunt.io/coach/campaigns/bitfortip-find-a-better-price-by-offering-a-little-bitcoin/brief

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:17:01 PM

I don't think $0.05 is enough since it's not just an answer, it's research too and then you still need to send links. Also the person with the best and/or cheapest price wins the bonus, it's not a sure thing since only one person wins it per question. I wonder how many people will respond per question.
panagot (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 09:44:22 AM

T
I don't think $0.05 is enough since it's not just an answer, it's research too and then you still need to send links. 

The reward is being determined by the one that posts the inquiry.
0.0001 BTC is the minimum required.

panagot (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 09:14:39 AM

An animation explainer video about the site

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZKd2zhoE8E

azywzy

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:05:30 AM

Hi Mr PANAGIOTIS POLLIS

i see you register bitfortip.com on February 13, 2015, so total around 14 months.
I am sure you must making your profit deposited in your bitcoin wallet. How much total have you earned so far in these 14 months after excluding all costs (administrative, hosting, domain e.t.c)

and if possible could you share your bitcoin wallet where your profit have been deposited?

would like to have an idea how much these kind of start-ups actually earning.

regards

azeem
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:26:14 AM

Hi Mr PANAGIOTIS POLLIS

i see you register bitfortip.com on February 13, 2015, so total around 14 months.
I am sure you must making your profit deposited in your bitcoin wallet. How much total have you earned so far in these 14 months after excluding all costs (administrative, hosting, domain e.t.c)

and if possible could you share your bitcoin wallet where your profit have been deposited?

would like to have an idea how much these kind of start-ups actually earning.

regards

azeem

Well, I think it's kinda private for him to give the total amount of his earning. It just like showing your money in your wallet to a stranger

faucet used to be profitable
azywzy

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:28:02 PM

many users have their wallet addresses in their signatures in this forum .
panagot (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 03:54:16 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2016, 04:13:44 PM by panagot

Bitfortip is now available in 10 languages.

English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Chinese and Japanese.

So it's highly likely, that you can now post an inquiry in your native language Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: