Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:58:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Instawallet scam part of paymium ponzi?  (Read 535 times)
Goldenboy (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 07:53:06 PM

Does anyone know if Paymium are legit or are they thieves? I am thinking about reporting them to the ACP, they should be investigated in my opinion because it is suspicious like they are maybe trying to steal or "borrow" the money from our instawallet claims to pay for their recent business ventures. Is that why there is so much money still not payed out? All that untraceable money of ours they have, why is it still missing? Instawallet, where is our money? How do I resolve my claim? Why are we getting the run around? What is taking so long?
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 02:48:12 AM

Does anyone know if Paymium are legit or are they thieves? I am thinking about reporting them to the ACP, they should be investigated in my opinion because it is suspicious like they are maybe trying to steal or "borrow" the money from our instawallet claims to pay for their recent business ventures. Is that why there is so much money still not payed out? All that untraceable money of ours they have, why is it still missing? Instawallet, where is our money? How do I resolve my claim? Why are we getting the run around? What is taking so long?

Of course it is hard to know if they are thieves, scammers, incompetents, or what.

One thing that is known is that they have some baggage in the Instawallet fiasco and they are not very interested in producing information about how the investigation into the supposed crime is proceeding, nor do they seem very inclined to produce a very believable accounting of how much they made/lost on the supposed theft.

Even if it were possible for me to use their services (and being a U.S. citizen it is not practical) I would be pretty leery until they do a better job of demonstrating that they are not culpable in the Instawallet fiasco.  And until they pay Phin the million or so bucks they seem to owe him...

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Goldenboy (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 06:23:56 PM

Well, Boussac just messaged me. I was able to get my claim page to load, by typing the www into the address. Thanks Boussac for making that clear, and I just approved the payout. So, far, so good, I guess I was just being paranoid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: