Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:53:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need an account on a forum, will pay $5 for it in BTC or paypal  (Read 1199 times)
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:46:52 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2015, 10:57:24 PM by BitcoinDistributor

Hi all,
I need an account on a forum. This is the forum:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/

I will pay $5 for this to be done.

The requirement is that the account must also be approved which takes a day or two. Once that account CAN make a post or comment on a thread I will buy the account from you. First one to do so wins the bounty.

I will pay the $5 once I am able to get into the account and change the email on file. Escrow is fine but I really hope that won't be necessary.

Let me know if you can help, thank you.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
duckydonald

Activity: 378

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:58:09 PM

how many you need?
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:07:26 PM

how many you need?
As I said in the OP, only one. If you could make it something baseball related in the username also, I would appreciate that.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
xKomatsu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 03:37:42 AM

I have 1 to sell. Pls send me a pm if still interested
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:27:37 AM

I have 1 to sell. Pls send me a pm if still interested
Messaged.

BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:33:10 AM

Also, if anyone is curious as to why I am interested in a forum account on this site and not creating it myself, I'll explain.

About a year ago as a fellow baseball card collector, I created an account and the site had a promo which I did the math for and was a ripoff. It looked great with cool prizes but really was a sham and I voiced my opinion on that and my calculations. The moderators of the site felt I was trolling and I got banned. I tried using another computer near me to create a new account and it got blocked from being approved (they somehow determined it was me again IDK).

Anyways, for whatever the reason these guys are major dicks about the approval of pending members and thats why I need your guys' help here. The site unfortunately is the biggest site for trading sports cards and memorabilia and I see a deal I want to pursue with a member there which is why I need the account urgently.

BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:48:01 PM

Daily bump.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 06:48:12 PM

Daily bump.

I too got an account on the forum which I just created. Let me know if you are interested in buying the same.

BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:32:59 PM

Daily bump.

I too got an account on the forum which I just created. Let me know if you are interested in buying the same.
Once approved by a mod for posting please message me and I will buy it for $5.

twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 05:54:03 AM

I also just created an account, I'll let you know when and if it gets approved. If you want it then you can have it or else I'll just keep it for myself, it looks like a nice forum. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 11:40:11 AM

Daily bump.

I sent you a PM as my account has been approved. Please check.

adolf84

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 12:08:42 AM

Daily bump.

Thread closed? Or u still need that account?
Because someone already post that he have and already pm u about that account detail..
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:30:58 AM

Daily bump.

Account cannot make posts yet so unfortunately it looks like he cannot. I will reach out though to him tomorrow because in some sections of the forum no one except the moderators can make threads so I will have him check the marketplace section and see if he can comment or not with the account.

But otherwise, yes I am still looking for a working, moderator-approved account for that forum.

salek11

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:01:15 PM

I just created an account, Check ,please..PM too.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 07:29:17 PM

Daily bump.

Account cannot make posts yet so unfortunately it looks like he cannot. I will reach out though to him tomorrow because in some sections of the forum no one except the moderators can make threads so I will have him check the marketplace section and see if he can comment or not with the account.

But otherwise, yes I am still looking for a working, moderator-approved account for that forum.

I haven't receive any confirmation email from them that the account was approved or not and I am guessing that if and when it does, one would receive a notification email informing the same, right?

Should I try to post and see how it goes.. ? Or is there another way of finding out weather or not an account was approved by moderators?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:50:31 PM

is that offer to buy forum account for $5 is that still alive or OP has bought account from someone?
because he did not locked the thread yet i have created new account on that forum and wait for mod approval if that get approved than i will shoot you pm.
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:01:31 AM

The offer is still very much alive. If you created an account, check the account every couple of days and go to a thread in the trading section. Try to create a thread or comment on one, when able to comment or create a thread that means the account has been approved and that is when I would like to buy the account.

If the account is still pending approval you won't be able to comment or create any new threads.

I will lock this thread when I am able to purchase an account successfully from someone. Escrow is more than fine for this if need be. I am still looking for an account as of now. I only check this thread about once a day but check my messages frequently so please PM me if you have an account that gets approved. Only the first account approved and sold to me will be bought, not looking for multiple.

skmall29

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:15:02 AM

I created an account 3days ago and my account is verified but still in the queue. should i only wait?
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:36:58 PM

Bump!

MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 12:15:55 PM

are you need it now ?

i have 1 account
toodamntired

Activity: 471

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:53:01 PM

Bump!

Bump No more! Toodamntired has come to save the day!!

Account created; took 6 days to get approved!!

Just posted my first post!!

Now, Please take it!!!!

Allution

Activity: 254

No legacy is so rich as honesty.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 05:39:04 PM

You do not need to pay someone $5 to create an account on the forum.

And here comes the TOR Browser which you can download for free if you search TOR Browser in the google. The TOR use proxies and it can hide you and your location, so you can create as many accounts you want.

From TOR website:
"The Tor software protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody watching your Internet connection from learning what sites you visit, it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location, and it lets you access sites which are blocked.

The Tor Browser lets you use Tor on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux without needing to install any software. It can run off a USB flash drive, comes with a pre-configured web browser to protect your anonymity, and is self-contained. "

Hope i help! Really is just a 2 minute process to download and run and it is the best browser available.

Buy me a beer! it will cost less than $5   Wink    1NKqzQPSKNsJCbMrLqci4U14RCRFSnTEg4

BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:49:44 PM

Bought the account from TooDamnTired. He sent the account info first, I sent the $5 (gave a little extra) after successfully changing the info. I appreciate those that tried helping here. This thread's offer is now closed.

toodamntired

Activity: 471

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:26:00 PM

Sent him the info for the account, and he paid me, all is well!

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: