Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:31:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need $300 paypal I have Bitcoin  (Read 346 times)
balotelli (OP)

Activity: 298
Merit: 104

Why Always Me,.

View Profile
August 08, 2023, 06:14:17 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2023, 01:40:31 PM by balotelli

Hello, I need $300 via paypal, i will pay you via Bitcoin, LTC, USDT.

Thanks.

What Was Your Reason On Earth?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
balotelli (OP)

Why Always Me,.

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 03:53:40 AM

Need $300.

Etshy

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Exchanger

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 08:40:41 PM

i can send you 300$ paypal as family and friends for 280 in bitcoin

Verified Exchanger on Some websites..
balotelli (OP)

Why Always Me,.

View Profile
September 25, 2023, 01:40:43 PM

Need $500 paypal.

alterra57

Activity: 514
Merit: 72

Crypto - Fiat Exchange

View Profile
September 25, 2023, 08:38:41 PM

Need $500 paypal.

Are you offering escrow or are you sending first? Which country is your Paypal?

albert0bsd

Activity: 850
Merit: 660

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2023, 10:15:06 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2023, 02:29:01 PM by albert0bsd

Hi, you still want to exchange?

BabyBandit

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Freedom speech and decentralized places. 💕

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2023, 04:00:57 PM

Need $500 paypal.

Why would a member that got higher rank then you, more merits then you, been here longer then you and got better feedback then you send anything to you first?
Sorry I don't want to be rude or trying to troll. But that just don't make sense for me. It takes two to tango or

BitSwapNow
Copper Member

Activity: 99
Merit: 3

Instant & Cross Chain Crypto Swaps

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2023, 06:01:10 PM

Although we dont offer paypal we do offer other options to receive USD and many other currencies. BitSwapNow.com offers 850+ crypto pairs for instant cross-chain swaps as well as buying and selling for a wide range of fiat currencies. No sign-up is required and you can start swapping instantly.

Exchange bitcoin and over 850+ digital currencies instantly an cross chain. Buy, Sell and Swap crypto on https://BitSwapNow.com . No Sign- Up required and instant swaps in as little as a few minutes!
alterra57

Crypto - Fiat Exchange

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 10:30:05 PM

Need $500 paypal.

Why would a member that got higher rank then you, more merits then you, been here longer then you and got better feedback then you send anything to you first?
Sorry I don't want to be rude or trying to troll. But that just don't make sense for me. It takes two to tango or

None of that means anything, merits, posts and account age do not guarantee anything. My conditions are 2, send first or we use escrow, it's up to the OP to decide whether they want to deal with me or not. Plenty of big accounts here that scammed, if you rely on some merit scores you're getting burned.

BabyBandit

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Freedom speech and decentralized places. 💕

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2023, 06:34:29 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2023, 11:45:28 AM by BabyBandit

Need $500 paypal.

None of that means anything, merits, posts and account age do not guarantee anything.

Oki Doki Poki! 🤡

If I was OP I would be careful to doing business with you, replying to everyone here no mater what for payment option they offer, got negative feedback and more.
Be aware O.P!

SMB

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 01:50:01 PM

Need $500 paypal.

None of that means anything, merits, posts and account age do not guarantee anything.

Oki Doki Poki! 🤡

If I was OP I would be careful to doing business with you, replying to everyone here no mater what for payment option they offer, got negative feedback and more.
Be aware O.P!

Correct i noticed this also.
Always asking asking asking asking.
alterra57

Crypto - Fiat Exchange

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 02:27:36 PM

Need $500 paypal.

Oki Doki Poki! 🤡

Be aware O.P!

There's no such thing as "whatever payment option they offer", I'm concentrated on Paypal, SEPA and FPS right now. You on the other hand should stop making assumptions and must read my replies, specifically the part where I will deal with escrow. And please, next time do not edit your replies if you want my answers.

Need $500 paypal.

Oki Doki Poki! 🤡

Be aware O.P!

Correct i noticed this also.
Always asking asking asking asking.

Nothing wrong with asking, that's how deals are made. If any of you have any suspicions, please visit my profile here and we can deal through escrow: https://localcoinswap.com/profile/HadesVault.

SMB

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 05:36:11 PM

Not about suspicion but replying, asking on almost all deals if escrow or not and if legit or not.

Thought your where a MOD.

No worries its your time  : )
balotelli (OP)

Why Always Me,.

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 05:47:12 PM

Hello everyone, I'm back after a period of being in hiding. Please rest assured, I have purchased enough BTC. Just a reminder that I am currently not looking to trade.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: