Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:08:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ninja] BitAlpha [Bα] [Scrypt] [pow-pos] [No premined/ICO] [Fair Launch]  (Read 12597 times)
bitalphaex (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:44:25 PM

My God man!

What an embarrassment you are to the scamdev community! You should be ashamed of yourself.. I know I am.

First problem, you post the github with the username of your previous scamcoin doxcoin? WTF man? Are you an idiot?

Then you try to say that its because you cloned it from doxcoin? My God man, you may be an idiot but not everyone on bitcointalk is! Some guys will actually see that you're lying!

Second problem, you say checkpoints aren't necessary? WTF man? Do you even understand what you are saying? Between you and me we both know they aren't necessary since you will be long gone from this coin by next week, but at least pretend that you give a damn about the coin! How do you expect people to buy your scamcoin if you post rubbish like this? Well probably some of the regulars on bitcointalk will still mine and buy, but I can't imagine you'd make much profit with this garbage.

Look man, I know its hard out there for a scamdev but you got to work harder, this coin is giving our scamdev community a bad reputation!

For your stupidity ..

You need to learn about check point before you can comment in my thread.
Check point is created to prevent different kind of block chain may accrued to the coins such as wrong chain.
Check point just save blockchain previous block, such as block 5,000 will be secured from block 0-block 5,000 which make sure we not in wrong as as we go from 0-5000. if we create a check point.
If you say check point is necessarily , you can go a head and attack my block chain now. If you can.
I think you are one of kind read and barely understand what is check point about. All you says your non senses to be smart ass here.
Create your own coin, create features, ...blablab... then we can see how are your skills.

I will reward you 100,000 Ba for attack my block chain. Please hit me if you can.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeCrypterManiac

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:48:17 PM

My God man!

What an embarrassment you are to the scamdev community! You should be ashamed of yourself.. I know I am.

First problem, you post the github with the username of your previous scamcoin doxcoin? WTF man? Are you an idiot?

Then you try to say that its because you cloned it from doxcoin? My God man, you may be an idiot but not everyone on bitcointalk is! Some guys will actually see that you're lying!

Second problem, you say checkpoints aren't necessary? WTF man? Do you even understand what you are saying? Between you and me we both know they aren't necessary since you will be long gone from this coin by next week, but at least pretend that you give a damn about the coin! How do you expect people to buy your scamcoin if you post rubbish like this? Well probably some of the regulars on bitcointalk will still mine and buy, but I can't imagine you'd make much profit with this garbage.

Look man, I know its hard out there for a scamdev but you got to work harder, this coin is giving our scamdev community a bad reputation!

For your stupidity ..

You need to learn about check point before you can comment in my thread.
Check point is created to prevent different kind of block chain may accrued to the coins such as wrong chain.
Check point just save blockchain previous block, such as block 5,000 will be secured from block 0-block 5,000 which make sure we not in wrong as as we go from 0-5000. if we create a check point.
If you say check point is necessarily , you can go a head and attack my block chain now. If you can.
I think you are one of kind read and barely understand what is check point about. All you says your non senses to be smart ass here.
Create your own coin, create features, ...blablab... then we can see how are your skills.

I will reward you 100,000 Ba for attack my block chain. Please hit me if you can.

Uh.. I guess you just disqualified yourself "Dev" ....
bitalphaex (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:54:49 PM

Dev need block explorer pm me. Smiley

I take: Ba or BTC - LTC - NVC

I will pay in Ba if you accept it.
Please send me the amount and your address via Inbox.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:29:35 PM

Really need to post coin launches on other forums, not here anymore.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 09:49:44 PM

Dev,
Instead of arguing with that guy about checkpoints, could you please update the ANN with features, roadmap, plans for the coin, marketing, etc.? In other words, why should people mine or buy your coin over all the others?
Lot of FUD on twitter today. Do you have a twitter account set up and getting your message out?

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

Bruce Wanker

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 09:52:28 PM

I tried to help you, but instead you refuse my advice and challenge me? Do you know who you are talking to? I will give you a lesson now that you will never forget.

https://i.imgur.com/iIu0yQK.jpg

First, I don't care about your little scamcoin, but well played in offering me a bounty in your coin. It makes your coin seem like it has some value, so good job on that part.

Secondly, when you reply like that in anger, it shakes potential investors faith in your coin - see DeCrypterManiac post above. It reveals that you are unprofessional - if you want to scam people successfully you first have to gain their trust.

Third, I'm going to ignore your broken English, and pretend that your description of what checkpoints do is a coherent argument, but even so, you are still hopelessly wrong. Checkpoints protect your network against forks, they are absolutely necessary for a healthy network to function. And your previous response and this one show that you are incredibly unaware of threats to your network or simply do not care about your network. You said
Since there will be proof of stack and not many people want to DDOS our block chain or 51% mining hash rate attack.
Why should anyone take your coin seriously when even you admit no-one would consider attacking it because it isn't important enough? Also you are inviting people to attack your chain, that you previously said wasn't didn't need checkpoints because people wouldn't attack it?
If you say check point is necessarily , you can go a head and attack my block chain now.
WTF man? Are you really that much of a fool? Your network only has 3Gh of Scrypt hashpower now, and you invite people to attack it? Good God man, how can your investors have any confidence in this coin.

But, regardless of whether you actually understand the need for checkpoints or not, the correct reply when asked about checkpoints, is that you will add them later! Or better yet, say you will add them soon! Bitcointalk people will believe you! But when you say they are not important, you show what little regard you have for your own coin! You have to pretend your coin is important, promise great things! This is scamdev basics 101, at least pretend like you give a damn about the coin.

Dev, you need to do better with your scamming. It makes it hard for all of us scamdevs when you behave so foolishly - raise your standards! People will leave crypto totally if you don't scam better. My God man, what will we all do if they all leave and no longer buy our scamcoins?
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1452
Merit: 1030

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:00:59 PM

Uh.. I guess you just disqualified yourself "Dev" ....

Really? Why is that. I like this fierce attitude and I'd be pissed off too, if people bashed my hard work, if it was hard work of course.
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:09:36 PM

Dev,
Instead of arguing with that guy about checkpoints, could you please update the ANN with features, roadmap, plans for the coin, marketing, etc.? In other words, why should people mine or buy your coin over all the others?
Lot of FUD on twitter today. Do you have a twitter account set up and getting your message out?

Yeah Dev, totally agree with jimlite here.
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:24:54 PM

Wao we have professor here.
I am not English native speaker also.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 12:14:24 AM

I do think it is much harder to fork a hybrid PoW/PoS coin. I mean people are staking right now, 8 hours after launch they were staking.
Dev is right that that would make it much harder to attack the coin.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money