Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:00:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ moderators ]Will I be Banned again..?? [ moderators ]  (Read 1793 times)
whyUbanMe (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:06:22 AM

-snip-
ok i got now..
i thought that i am only allowed to post in meta section, now i got that i am allowed only to post in this thread only...

Just take a lengthy break from the board and try again next season.

What's the length of session...
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:38:04 AM

-snip-
ok i got now..
i thought that i am only allowed to post in meta section, now i got that i am allowed only to post in this thread only...

The longest 'time based' ban that I have heard of is 60 days, so I would add an additional 30 days to that. So go away for 90 days, and ask nicely. Maybe you will be given a different answer. 
whyUbanMe (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:49:26 AM

-snip-
ok i got now..

The longest 'time based' ban that I have heard of is 60 days, so I would add an additional 30 days to that. So go away for 90 days, and ask nicely. Maybe you will be given a different answer. 

okay..thanks for your consideration..
whyUbanMe (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:12:20 AM

it has been 30 days after my ban ..
still i am banned..

have i done such a mistake that my my ban prevails yet??

moderators please let me know...

thankyou

vishwaratna
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:21:08 AM

still i am banned..

thankyou

vishwaratna
I just told you that you should wait 90 days. If it has been 30 days then wait another 60. You are more then welcome to browse the forum and read about what interests you while you are still banned (you are just not allowed to post outside of meta and cannot post regarding anything other then to appeal your ban).
whyUbanMe (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:25:54 AM

still i am banned..

thankyou

vishwaratna
I just told you that you should wait 90 days. If it has been 30 days then wait another 60. You are more then welcome to browse the forum and read about what interests you while you are still banned (you are just not allowed to post outside of meta and cannot post regarding anything other then to appeal your ban).

after 60 more days will i get my original my name bearing account back??
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:33:31 AM

still i am banned..

thankyou

vishwaratna

]after 60 more days will i get my original my name bearing account back??[/b][/size]
Stop fucking writing in huge fonts as it this is very annoying.

I cannot make any promises, and I am not going to be the one who makes the decision for this. However, if you were to not evade your ban for a "long time" and don't otherwise cause problems in a 'good' amount of time then I would say that the chances of your previous accounts of getting unbanned if you ask nicely would be "good".
Trifixion713

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:17:12 AM

still i am banned..

thankyou

vishwaratna

after 60 more days will i get my original my name bearing account back??
Not hard to see why you got banned in the first place. For every post you've made since and for each with annoying, huge fonts, you should have another 30 days thrown on for good measure.
whyUbanMe (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:17:36 AM

still waiting... Embarrassed
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:28:42 AM

still waiting... Embarrassed

I think BadBear replied alredy to your 'question', with this post:

Go away.

So why are you still continuing to post here in this forum? You should go away because you as a person are not accepted here (or this is what the forum thinks). Like the other users said, wait 90-120 days and after make an appeal (but in these days read and learn the forum rules, they are simple!).
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: