Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:28:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🚀 | GorillaBucks | Custom Multipool LIVE | Social Media Network | 💵🐵💵  (Read 133302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 08:18:37 PM

if your registering for the first time you need to create a pin code for your personal use within the site i think Wink

unless a code has been emailed to you? cant remember what happened when i regged sorry.

I still can't register. How many digits does the PIN need to be?
The error I get is that "Passwords must have at least one non letter or digit character" but I put a number at the end of my password and it still gives me the same error.

1aA!

That is the required format, I believe that must be in the password (caps, etc, actual characters can change)

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:19:54 PM

Version 4.0.4
Mandatory Update Prior to Block 26,000

Staking
Just a couple small changes here since I have been watching a few people trying to game the system on the explorer. These couple changes will make it much harder (and less worthwhile) to do than before. The effective stake rate remains unchanged; the only difference is the ratio of low to high blocks, which is changing from 2:100 to 2:10, with the Stake Rate adjusted accordingly

• Bonus Blocks Changed from 6480% to 648%
  • Bonus Blocks come 2 per 10, rather than 2 per 100
    • Ensures a smoother network stake weight

Nice changes. Ill post it on my site. I think this will smooth things out, and rid those horrible wait times for stakes.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 08:20:59 PM

Correct. Now it's pointless to save up stake weight trying to hit the bonus blocks, which should smooth out the network

It's really my fault for making it easy for them to, so that's my bad. This is a better idea, but not as exciting since the blocks are smaller, but more frequent

azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:36:14 PM

if your registering for the first time you need to create a pin code for your personal use within the site i think Wink

unless a code has been emailed to you? cant remember what happened when i regged sorry.

The error I get is that "Passwords must have at least one non letter or digit character" but I put a number at the end of my password and it still gives me the same error.

1aA!

That is the required format, I believe that must be in the password (caps, etc, actual characters can change)

OK, thanks. Not sure how I was supposed to know that or glean that from the message. I finally got something that works.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 08:54:29 PM

1aA!

OK, thanks. Not sure how I was supposed to know that or glean that from the message. I finally got something that works.

Glad you're good now  Wink  Sorry for confusion, they are still working on a lot of the filler text stuff

brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 09:06:48 PM

Quick question - Is BananaBits your un-announced coin? I feel a resemblance. Cheesy
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 09:28:24 PM

Version 4.0.4
Mandatory Update Prior to Block 120,000

Variance Binaries for Windows, Mac, and Linux

Changes in 4.0.4
Fixed an error and moved the superblocks up to Block 120,000 - 164,000. This means we have added an additional 20,000 superblocks. It's taking far too long to reach the superblocks from the previous update and the new staking calculations, so this release will bring all four coins to Version 4.0.4, as well as give Variance a fighting shot before it's too late

Mac client is now available, as well

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 09:29:27 PM

Quick question - Is BananaBits your un-announced coin? I feel a resemblance. Cheesy

No. We only added it because the name fit so well. That coin's reward system, while written sloppy, should work as intended

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 12:21:16 AM

the new teeth wallet says version 4.0.0.0 should i be worried?
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 01:46:39 AM

the new teeth wallet says version 4.0.0.0 should i be worried?

It is 4.0.4.0

If you are on ANY other version, please let me know where you downloaded it from in case I fucked up a link

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 02:39:23 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2015, 02:55:20 AM by vegasguy

All Spots wallets are on 4.0.4.0

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 02:51:18 AM

@Spots : you probably wont give a specific answer , but Ill try anyway: What are the specifics on the superblocks on Variance? Ive looked and cant find specs. Also does superblocks apply to pow or pos or both?

Vegas

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 02:55:18 AM

@Spots : you probably wont give a specific answer , but Ill try anyway: What are the specifics on the superblocks on Variance? Ive looked and cant find specs. Also does superblocks apply to pow or pos or both?

Vegas

100x current rate for 44k blocks, then down to the future (permanent) rate of 3-8x the current rate (will fluctuate based on block number)

Basically the Variance superblocks will stake for the same amount as GorillaBucks does

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 02:57:04 AM

Vegas

100x current rate for 44k blocks, then down to the future (permanent) rate of 3-8x the current rate (will fluctuate based on block number)

Thank you for that. Im assuming POS. But I want to ask. Does this affect POW or POS or both?

Also at 100x the rate for 44k blocks, are you not concerned about inflation? What Im saying is people are dumping this coin for 13,000 sats and there is just over 100,000 money supply. Not fudding, just wondering what your thought process is.

Edit: looking at it again, even if it was pow , reward being 1 vary, it adds about 4.4 mil to the money supply, which is not too bad.

Frankly I like the low prices, and I just dont understand why people selling so low, with such low supply. Wierd. Anyway I posted your wallet update on my site as always.

Vegas

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 03:22:48 AM

Vegas

Thank you for that. Im assuming POS. But I want to ask. Does this affect POW or POS or both?

Also at 100x the rate for 44k blocks, are you not concerned about inflation? What Im saying is people are dumping this coin for 13,000 sats and there is just over 100,000 money supply. Not fudding, just wondering what your thought process is.

Edit: looking at it again, even if it was pow , reward being 1 vary, it adds about 4.4 mil to the money supply, which is not too bad.

Frankly I like the low prices, and I just dont understand why people selling so low, with such low supply. Wierd. Anyway I posted your wallet update on my site as always.

Vegas

There is no bonus for Proof of Work

If (it won't happen) every bonus block stakes for the MAX, it would add 1.276 million coins. It will not even come close to that. Don't forget that PoW blocks found during the superstake phase will eliminate a high staking block forever. So not only will the max reward NOT be in every block, but every PoW block found between 120k and 164k means one less bonus staking block

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:10:06 AM

Well said.Thanks for the detailed info. I know you hate to give out details, but I figure if I know now how it works, It gives me more time to figure out how to game the system. j/k man. Never had the need or desire to game any system, dont need to. The main purpose of knowing whats upcoming is to decide which of your coins to invest more into, thats all. I REALLY like how you increased the rewards AND at the same time kept the money supply very low. Brilliant. Thanks again.

I still dont understand why people are selling vary so low. Im loving all the coins im getting but the prices doesnt match the money supply. Are people just ignorant?

Vegas

azmojo

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:42:24 AM

My BUCKS Wallet says it is offline and has 0 connections. I don't understand why this is the case.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
Kaenguru

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:49:27 AM

My BUCKS Wallet says it is offline and has 0 connections. I don't understand why this is the case.

You're on 4.0.4?
azmojo

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:51:09 AM

You're on 4.0.4?

Technically it says v4.0.4.0-unk-GorillaStake

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 05:52:20 AM

Only ever getting one active connection for GorillaBucks wallet where MMXIV has 8.  Any nodes for that one?  Or is that standard?

Thanks

I have 38 currently with no addnodes at all, but here are some from my current peer list

GorillaBucks

addnode=151.229.219.75
addnode=23.92.61.98
addnode=32.214.108.194
addnode=46.255.168.83
addnode=68.224.26.233
addnode=50.177.107.4
addnode=148.163.71.201
addnode=199.126.51.233
addnode=60.240.164.100
addnode=182.185.184.241
addnode=75.130.163.51
addnode=178.33.64.235
addnode=9.165.47.72
addnode=83.157.62.179
addnode=82.44.30.10

Try these

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: