Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:09:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SimpleFX.com - forex broker with BTC and LTC crosses and 1:500 leverage  (Read 64199 times)
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:33:15 PM

could you point out a link? I found 0 information

Here you go: https://simplefx.com/about/

I found 0 information about you company there. not even the companys name, nor where it is registered.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SimpleFX (OP)

Activity: 603
Merit: 103

SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 01:34:37 PM

I found 0 information about you company there. not even the companys name, nor where it is registered.

https://simplefx.com/contact/

SimpleFX - Trade Crypto, Stocks, Commodities with up to 1000x.
blog.simplefx.com - Your daily source of crypto & financial market news
|78% of retail CFD accounts lose money
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:49:43 AM

I know that to get a forex regulated takes time but I will really expects you to include more convincing evidence of your legitimacy on your website because some forex trading platforms are scammers they only take and never pay back.
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 01:03:06 PM

I know that to get a forex regulated takes time but I will really expects you to include more convincing evidence of your legitimacy on your website because some forex trading platforms are scammers they only take and never pay back.

First of all I would advise to talk to our customers on the chat on our website. Ask them if they are happy with our services, I think their opinion will be the best legitimacy. And then... just try for yourself, make small deposit, trade, make withdrawal. I bet you will be satisfied:)

melisande

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:48:28 PM

First of all I would advise to talk to our customers on the chat on our website. Ask them if they are happy with our services, I think their opinion will be the best legitimacy. And then... just try for yourself, make small deposit, trade, make withdrawal. I bet you will be satisfied:)
I am a season forex trader at fxopen but I am interested in your platform because of the cryptos however do you offer any signup bonus, what is the minimum deposit?
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 05:21:17 PM

I am a season forex trader at fxopen but I am interested in your platform because of the cryptos however do you offer any signup bonus, what is the minimum deposit?

Happy to hear that you are interested in our offer. Unfortunately we do not have any bonus programme. We do not have minimum deposit to open an account what gives you an opportunity to test live account without making bigger investment.

melisande

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:34:47 PM

Happy to hear that you are interested in our offer. Unfortunately we do not have any bonus programme. We do not have minimum deposit to open an account what gives you an opportunity to test live account without making bigger investment.
No bonus no pain but what is the smallest amount that one can deposit.
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 07:34:52 AM

Well you don't need to deposit anything if you want to open account. But if you want to trade so for example minimum margin to open minimal position on BTCUSD with highest leverage is about 0.06 BTC

melisande

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 07:43:35 AM

Well you don't need to deposit anything if you want to open account. But if you want to trade so for example minimum margin to open minimal position on BTCUSD with highest leverage is about 0.06 BTC
Interesting, if I will be truthful to you, you need to offer one incentive or the other in order to actually gain peoples attention, is either there is a bonus on deposit or a small bonus for people to test your trading platform.
By doing this you could win peoples trust gradually.
cjrosero

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:29:56 PM

Interesting, if I will be truthful to you, you need to offer one incentive or the other in order to actually gain peoples attention, is either there is a bonus on deposit or a small bonus for people to test your trading platform.
By doing this you could win peoples trust gradually.

Totally agree, on site there are only demo where you can test how trading works but thats not it its like your playing and wasting for nothing. but anyway Good site. i tried to send my passport for verification but your admin rejected it ahaha .
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 07:46:08 AM

Thank you for your opinions, they are all very helpful. We are currently working on a bonus program but it takes some time to well prepare such an initiative.

Totally agree, on site there are only demo where you can test how trading works but thats not it its like your playing and wasting for nothing. but anyway Good site. i tried to send my passport for verification but your admin rejected it ahaha .

Unfortunately it happens sometimes when documents don't meet our requirements or there is divergence between data in registration form and a submitted document. I am sure the support team contacted you to inform what was the issue in this case.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:21:37 PM

you claim to have "anonymous" accounts for users.

How does a customer use this platform and withdraw/deposit from the traditional banking system without it being tracked?

This part is fishy to me.

Please explain...

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 08:10:25 AM

Hello! "Anonymous" refers to Bitcoin based accounts which does not require identity verification. Hard currency based accounts require ID verification so they are not anonymous.

capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 07:04:43 PM

looking at EURUSD.....from what make you money with this tight spread and no comissions?

also, how to enter referal program?

Rage19420

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 07:22:39 PM

looking at EURUSD.....from what make you money with this tight spread and no comissions?

The spreads are not that tight at all actually. And what people fail to understand is that most retail FX traders lose money. That's how retail brokers make their money.
capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 07:39:03 PM

The spreads are not that tight at all actually. And what people fail to understand is that most retail FX traders lose money. That's how retail brokers make their money.

that's how market makers work, yes (have a look at ECN and STP). Actualy I wanted to hear this form them. the spreads are tight for a market maker

Rage19420

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 07:57:08 PM

that's how market makers work, yes (have a look at ECN and STP). Actualy I wanted to hear this form them. the spreads are tight for a market maker

No offense, but I'm thinking you're confused on how the FX market works. If you did you would already know the answer to these obviously noob questions.
capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 08:02:55 PM

No offense, but I'm thinking you're confused on how the FX market works. If you did you would already know the answer to these obviously noob questions.

ok, the question wasn't adressed to you anyways.

with your permission, master, I still want to hear their response.
thanks

Rage19420

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 08:42:18 PM

thanks

I'm thinking you're going to get a simular response. You are under the impression that these are tight spreads, which they aren't, they are rather large, and has nothing to do with MM's at all.

That's how they make their money. The majority of retail FX dealers don't charge "commission's" rather spreads between bid asks.
capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 09:43:54 PM

thanks

I'm thinking you're going to get a simular response. You are under the impression that these are tight spreads, which they aren't, they are rather large, and has nothing to do with MM's at all.

That's how they make their money. The majority of retail FX dealers don't charge "commission's" rather spreads between bid asks.

during new york session EURUSD spread was around 1 pip, though it's 3 now (wtf?)
I have to observe this more

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: