Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:58:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SimpleFX.com - forex broker with BTC and LTC crosses and 1:500 leverage  (Read 64202 times)
SimpleFX (OP)

Activity: 603
Merit: 103

SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 05:55:57 PM

Dear Simplefx support,

i am a customer for 2 years, trdaing for myself and several clients linked true the affiliate system. the last 3 weeks i linked the account from myself and my wife also true the affiliate system. This accounts where made with the same IP adress wich i did not knews was against the affiliate agreement.

You blocked all accounts from me and my clientsfor the IP reason. I have send you directly an email that i did not new about this rule, i am very sorry and that you can take back all the commissions and a penalty for the investigation work.
You took the 8000 dollar commission back (which is normal) BUT you also took 2700 LTC from my account!!! Why? nobody knows why you take so much money from my profits.

You answered the following:

"Hello.........,

Our recent investigation has led to a conclusion, that you violated our Affiliation Agreement p.3.2. (https://simplefx.com/resources/SimpleFX_Affiliation_Agreement.pdf) by operating on multiple different SimpleFX profiles assigned to following email address: ......

Acting in accordance with mentioned Affiliation Agreement (p.3.5 and p.3.6), all your profits and affiliate earnings have been cancelled and reversed.

As a result of such a flagrant breach of our rules, we have also decided to permanently terminate your account and all accounts assigned to it in Affiliate Program. Please submit a withdrawal request of all your remaining assets until 13:00 UTC on November 2nd, 2017. After that period your profiles will be closed and you will not be able to access them again.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
SimpleFX Customer Service
"

Is connecting 2 accounts for only 3 weeks when being 2 years customers suchs a flagrant breach of the rules? While i directly admit this and tell you that you can keep the made commissions and tell you that i am sorry because i did not knew that!

On 2 november you closed all accounts from my clients and paid them back. Except me!
On 3 november you send me the following email:

"Hello ......,

Your account is still under review by SimpleFX for compliance with section 5.3. of its Terms of Use and Customer Agreement.

Your payments will be temporarily placed on hold during the time of investigation. The hold will be automatically removed at the end of the investigation if your trading activity does not violate above-mentioned Policy.

Best regards,
"

I know nothing with this 5.3 term, it says the following: 5.3.  Any person or agent notified to the Company as being authorized by the Real Customer may give Instructions to the Company concerning any Transaction, or proposed
Transaction, or any other matter.

You are keeping my money for another 7 days now, without any communication what you are investigating or how long it would take. The first time you said maximun 72 hours, now you tell me nothing.

When you chat or call with live support you always get the same answer that they dont know anything about it because this is compliance departmant. I have to email support@simplefx.com. i can never talk to somebody from management or compliance. Instead of acting like adults and tell me what the problem is you just hide and tell me their is investigation. When i ask if i can come to the office to talk face to face i get no respons.

What are you investigating? I have no accounts anymore except the 2 that you blocked.

My account nr is 92000.

You are holding still 7200 LTC and 50 BTC from me without any given reason! This need to be solved urgent!

Kind regards,
Kristof

Kristof,

you account is still under investigation for breaching of at least 2 terms from SimpleFX affiation agreement and 1 term from SimpleFX Terms of Use and Customer Agreement.

Hopefully, your case should be solved in upcoming days by SimpleFX Compliance Department.

SimpleFX - Trade Crypto, Stocks, Commodities with up to 1000x.
blog.simplefx.com - Your daily source of crypto & financial market news
|78% of retail CFD accounts lose money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Secret

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:14:38 PM

Dear Simplefx support,

i am a customer for 2 years, trdaing for myself and several clients linked true the affiliate system. the last 3 weeks i linked the account from myself and my wife also true the affiliate system. This accounts where made with the same IP adress wich i did not knews was against the affiliate agreement.

You blocked all accounts from me and my clientsfor the IP reason. I have send you directly an email that i did not new about this rule, i am very sorry and that you can take back all the commissions and a penalty for the investigation work.
You took the 8000 dollar commission back (which is normal) BUT you also took 2700 LTC from my account!!! Why? nobody knows why you take so much money from my profits.

You answered the following:

"Hello.........,

Our recent investigation has led to a conclusion, that you violated our Affiliation Agreement p.3.2. (https://simplefx.com/resources/SimpleFX_Affiliation_Agreement.pdf) by operating on multiple different SimpleFX profiles assigned to following email address: ......

Acting in accordance with mentioned Affiliation Agreement (p.3.5 and p.3.6), all your profits and affiliate earnings have been cancelled and reversed.

As a result of such a flagrant breach of our rules, we have also decided to permanently terminate your account and all accounts assigned to it in Affiliate Program. Please submit a withdrawal request of all your remaining assets until 13:00 UTC on November 2nd, 2017. After that period your profiles will be closed and you will not be able to access them again.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
"

Is connecting 2 accounts for only 3 weeks when being 2 years customers suchs a flagrant breach of the rules? While i directly admit this and tell you that you can keep the made commissions and tell you that i am sorry because i did not knew that!

On 2 november you closed all accounts from my clients and paid them back. Except me!
On 3 november you send me the following email:

"Hello ......,

Your account is still under review by SimpleFX for compliance with section 5.3. of its Terms of Use and Customer Agreement.

Your payments will be temporarily placed on hold during the time of investigation. The hold will be automatically removed at the end of the investigation if your trading activity does not violate above-mentioned Policy.

Best regards,
"

I know nothing with this 5.3 term, it says the following: 5.3.  Any person or agent notified to the Company as being authorized by the Real Customer may give Instructions to the Company concerning any Transaction, or proposed
Transaction, or any other matter.

You are keeping my money for another 7 days now, without any communication what you are investigating or how long it would take. The first time you said maximun 72 hours, now you tell me nothing.

When you chat or call with live support you always get the same answer that they dont know anything about it because this is compliance departmant. I have to email support@simplefx.com. i can never talk to somebody from management or compliance. Instead of acting like adults and tell me what the problem is you just hide and tell me their is investigation. When i ask if i can come to the office to talk face to face i get no respons.

What are you investigating? I have no accounts anymore except the 2 that you blocked.

My account nr is 92000.

You are holding still 7200 LTC and 50 BTC from me without any given reason! This need to be solved urgent!

Kind regards,
Kristof

Kristof,

you account is still under investigation for breaching of at least 2 terms from SimpleFX affiation agreement and 1 term from SimpleFX Terms of Use and Customer Agreement.

Hopefully, your case should be solved in upcoming days by SimpleFX Compliance Department.

Thank you for the fast answer,

Please explain what i did wrong except linking 2 accounts from same IP to eachother for 3 weeks?
That is the only thing what happened!
Why do you take 2700 LTC from my account? The affiliate commission was only 8000 dollar and that 8000 dollar you took already from the other account.
I made 350% ROI in september and 154% ROI in october, is that the problem? Do you loose money when i make money?

Kind regards,
kristof
lulumiya

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:44:17 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 06:12:04 AM by lulumiya

really nice looking interface and pro details.

i like it. i will testing.

SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 06:29:41 AM

Hi lulumiya, thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

///

Kristof, at stated earlier, you have violated at least 3 terms from SimpleFX Terms and Conditions.
Your accounts are still under investigation and have nothing to do with your trading ROI for recent months.

The Secret

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:35:14 AM

///

Kristof, at stated earlier, you have violated at least 3 terms from SimpleFX Terms and Conditions.
Your accounts are still under investigation and have nothing to do with your trading ROI for recent months.

You always say 3 terms but then tell me what i did wrong except linking 2 accounts? That is the only thing, or what else?
I really dont understand it so please just tell me.
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:57:56 AM

///

You always say 3 terms but then tell me what i did wrong except linking 2 accounts? That is the only thing, or what else?

Your account is being investigated, amongst others, in compliance with these terms:
1) p. 3.2. Affiliation Agreement
2) p. 3.3. Affiliation Agreement
3) p. 3.5. Affiliation Agreement
4) p .3.6. Affiliation Agreement
5) p. 5.3. Terms of Use and Customer Agreement

Once investigation process is done, you will be immediately notified.

The Secret

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:25:04 AM

///

Your account is being investigated, amongst others, in compliance with these terms:
1) p. 3.2. Affiliation Agreement
2) p. 3.3. Affiliation Agreement
3) p. 3.5. Affiliation Agreement
4) p .3.6. Affiliation Agreement
5) p. 5.3. Terms of Use and Customer Agreement

Once investigation process is done, you will be immediately notified.

really thank you for your answer, finally somebody who i can talk with!

Terms 3.2, 3.3, 3.5 & 3.6 are all talking about the 2 linked accounts from myself. thats 1 thing i did wrong.

So we only have term 5.3 wich tells me nothing about what i did wrong here.
It says: "5.3.  Any person or agent notified to the Company as being authorized by the Real Customer may give Instructions to the Company concerning any Transaction, or proposed Transaction, or any other matter."
What did i do wrong for term 5.3?

Kind regards
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:37:23 AM

your all coin price from?? okcoin? or?

what your location time? asia? 

SimpleFX uses Crypto Indexes, which are based on average prices from multiple exchanges. We use leading exchanges with highest trading volumes and proven reliability. Thanks to Crypto Indexes, we can offer higher liquidity and prices that reflect the market sentiment better than before.

Trading servers run on UTC time.

///

Kristof, you will receive official reply via email from SimpleFX, after Compilance Department finishes investigation.

Unfortuntately, I am not familiar with all the details of your pending case.

lulumiya

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:40:31 AM

SimpleFX uses Crypto Indexes, which are based on average prices from multiple exchanges. We use leading exchanges with highest trading volumes and proven reliability. Thanks to Crypto Indexes, we can offer higher liquidity and prices that reflect the market sentiment better than before.

thanks for answers.

i like your system, interface and helpdesk. i will deposit in soon.

The Secret

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:49:34 AM

///

Kristof, you will receive official reply via email from SimpleFX, after Compilance Department finishes investigation.

Unfortuntately, I am not familiar with all the details of your pending case.

That is just the problem, their is no other mistake then the 2 linked accounts.
Maybe they think something that is not correct, but when i dont know what, i cant defend myself.

And why did SFX close all accounts from my clients? What does they have to do with it? Why cant they trade anymore? they closed all their accounts. Why?
lulumiya

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:09:03 AM

hey all any big withdraw from simplefx?? 5-10 btc? any problem??

P2Pfinder

Activity: 249
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:10:04 AM

hey all any big withdraw from simplefx?? 5-10 btc? any problem??

Till 40 BTC never had any issue
zckeles

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:28:52 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 10:41:09 AM by zckeles

Simplefx is scam. i withdraw 0.45 btc yesterday. Simplefx canceled.(we have discovered a malfunction of our Liquidity Provider’s bridge function. In result of the malfunction, our BitcoinCash Liquidity Provider has not been able to fill our Clients’ orders since 11th November 08:55 UTC. Acting in accordance with point 27.2 of SimpleFX Terms of Use and Customer Agreement, we are forced to cancel all BCH trades placed after the above-mentioned time.)

simplefx  account number 114075
quakefiend420
Legendary

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:45:16 AM

Simplefx is scam. i withdraw 0.45 btc yesterday. Simplefx canceled.(we have discovered a malfunction of our Liquidity Provider’s bridge function. In result of the malfunction, our BitcoinCash Liquidity Provider has not been able to fill our Clients’ orders since 11th November 08:55 UTC. Acting in accordance with point 27.2 of SimpleFX Terms of Use and Customer Agreement, we are forced to cancel all BCH trades placed after the above-mentioned time.)

This my last money, if not withdraw today i will kill myself!

Same issue here.  I'd earned about 60% on my margin account and they unwound all my trades and took my profit away.  Trying to withdraw my original balance now, it returned to my account.

This is how you mess up your reputation....how do I trust your platform now?  If I'd lost due to the market moving against me would you have returned my original balance to me?

SimpleFX, please feel free to message me on here and I'll provide you with my support ticket number if you want to make right.

zckeles, I'd expect that if you log in and check that you'll see that your original funding amount has been returned to your trading account, minus whatever your gains were.  So at least there's that...
gaminn

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:18:52 AM

SimpleFX just took back approx 35000 EUR I made on BCH. This is really bad. Official reason: problems with their LP. Real reason: We lost too much money on BCH because we didn't expected BCH pump&dump. People can't trust SimpleFX anymore.
P2Pfinder

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:53:53 PM

Please UPDATE US about!

Same issue here.  I'd earned about 60% on my margin account and they unwound all my trades and took my profit away.  Trying to withdraw my original balance now, it returned to my account.

This is how you mess up your reputation....how do I trust your platform now?  If I'd lost due to the market moving against me would you have returned my original balance to me?

SimpleFX, please feel free to message me on here and I'll provide you with my support ticket number if you want to make right.

zckeles, I'd expect that if you log in and check that you'll see that your original funding amount has been returned to your trading account, minus whatever your gains were.  So at least there's that...
P2Pfinder

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:56:31 PM

Please Update US.

SimpleFX just took back approx 35000 EUR I made on BCH. This is really bad. Official reason: problems with their LP. Real reason: We lost too much money on BCH because we didn't expected BCH pump&dump. People can't trust SimpleFX anymore.
quakefiend420
Legendary

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:35:59 PM

Please UPDATE US about!

Got my original balance back today.  So there's that, at least.
P2Pfinder

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:31:01 AM

SCAM Accusation against them: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2399033.0
zckeles

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:39:28 AM

My balance is same. I didnt get it. Simplefx is scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: