Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:11:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTOS110 earn 110% 52 BTC in!  (Read 5958 times)
joel_

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:00:27 PM

I would say, same mistake as with cryptosx2 - earning queue too large to sustain predictable decrease in deposits as the game progresses, MC even enlarged the queue after the first wave. *Big* mistake if you ask me. But there is always hope Smiley
multicryptos (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 05:29:33 PM

The site needs around 6-7 BTC to complete current big investment on "earning" status. this will push the game forward, since some of this investments are going to be reinvested and the wheel will bring new investments.

also the conditions from now on is that only 20% of shares can be earning at same time. But I cannot stop already "earning" investments

Who will be the big fish to invest those amount??? Smiley

hunkey600

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:53:28 PM

The site needs around 6-7 BTC to complete current big investment on "earning" status. this will push the game forward, since some of this investments are going to be reinvested and the wheel will bring new investments.

also the conditions from now on is that only 20% of shares can be earning at same time. But I cannot stop already "earning" investments

do you still believe people will invest?

alamtr

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:49:12 PM

do you still believe people will invest?

why don't you mc be a big fish and show us that we can trust you. but that just wishful think that you would do some thing
like that. and yes i know i been warn by your email.
TigerMart

Activity: 271
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:53:06 PM

Statement of the day... LoLz Tongue
SS2006

Activity: 285

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:28:07 PM

Put ad revenue into the game to keep it healthy?
SS2006

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:32:00 PM

Admin is right, there are a few consecutive big 1 btc holding up traffic, once they clear, this will catch fire. The rest of the que is small!
HYIP_Tester

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:21:21 AM

Put in 0.1 BTC
You're turns Cheesy
SS2006

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:27:29 AM

I click on the ads alot when I can so admin gets more revenue, he states he will put ad revenue into the game to keep it going.
hunkey600

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:31:03 AM

I think admin does not care anymore now, he never advertise or promote, rarely comes online. He has made his profit and does not care about anyone else now.

SS2006

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:32:25 AM

is this true MutliCryptos?
multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 10:15:23 AM

First dividend from ads: 0.02 BTC

multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 10:16:28 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2015, 01:13:52 PM by multicryptos

I think admin does not care anymore now, he never advertise or promote, rarely comes online. He has made his profit and does not care about anyone else now.

That's  not true, I am still promoting the site with pay per click (like coinad) and banners (a-ads).

I still hope more investors will come and we can grow the site a little bit more, but I know it is difficult

joel_

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 11:42:12 AM

Put in 0.1 BTC
You're turns Cheesy
Great! Where is your deposit in the queue ? Can't see it. Thanks.

If it is there I will match it with mine 0.1btc deposit.

Come on fellow players, let try one last time to move the game forward!

Fine weekend to all.
joel_

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:15:11 PM

So, are we going to clean up the queue & resurrect the game guys ?

I am ready to put up 1btc if MC will put up half the needed amount to the game from his own funds to show the dedication to his games Smiley There are about 5.5-6btcs needed to clean up the queue, so if MC put up at least 3btcs in deposit + 1btc mine, there would be only 1.5-2btc needed from the rest of players. Hopefully, that would resurrect the game once again. This model is sustainable, if players reinvest part of profits and we all try to advertise the game including MC of course.

Imho MCs trustworthy, at least with all his previous games - in cryptosx2 he has many oportunities to run with quite a stash of coins Smiley but he didn't...

So, come on fellas Smiley
multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 05:33:05 PM

I am ready to put up 1btc if MC will put up half the needed amount to the game from his own funds to show the dedication to his games Smiley There are about 5.5-6btcs needed to clean up the queue, so if MC put up at least 3btcs in deposit + 1btc mine, there would be only 1.5-2btc needed from the rest of players. Hopefully, that would resurrect the game once again. This model is sustainable, if players reinvest part of profits and we all try to advertise the game including MC of course.

Imho MCs trustworthy, at least with all his previous games - in cryptosx2 he has many oportunities to run with quite a stash of coins Smiley but he didn't...

Hi! good proposal!

I am going to put the 3 BTC but only if another condition is fulfilled: current big investments (bigger than 0.1 BTC) should reinvest at least 50%.

So this is how to proceed:

1. Big investments on "earning" status set at least 50% reinvest amount.

2. Joel and another investors should invest 3 BTC in total

3. Then I promise to put 3 BTC more from my own pocket.

Who joins the plan?

hunkey600

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:42:06 PM

Hi! good proposal!

I am going to put the 3 BTC but only if another condition is fulfilled: current big investments (bigger than 0.1 BTC) should reinvest at least 50%.

Who joins the plan?

I can not invest 1 BTC coz i dont have but i am ready to support and i am ready to reinvest my 50%. Maybe OP you should take a poll and mark all the deposits to reinvest 50% which will make the game fast, faster and fastest.

thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:05:10 PM

Withdraw is only possible if your investmetn have some earned amount. But don't worry is better to wait to reach 110% and receive an automatic payout

My  TOFTT (Take One For The Team)Investment over 48Hours ago is not earning anything yet.

Go Big or Go Home.
SS2006

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:54:20 PM

Hi! good proposal!

Who joins the plan?

I can not invest 1 BTC coz i dont have but i am ready to support and i am ready to reinvest my 50%. Maybe OP you should take a poll and mark all the deposits to reinvest 50% which will make the game fast, faster and fastest.
Yes I'm ready to 50%. I will put in a new 0.1 now too!
SS2006

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:59:17 PM

Proof!
http://imagebin.ca/v/21y7vkMV2xE3
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: