Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:17:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 212 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter?  (Read 304447 times)
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:53:12 AM

I think it's more important for BTC not to have a special or flying to the skies price, but not to drop. Losing investments hits  harder compared to not earning more.

Yes but if Bitcoin prices was only to go up and forward without a drop then nobody will sell it and it will belong to only a few people or groups of people, the fluctuations are what drives the currency just like  fiat currencies.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:16:21 PM

If anyone thinks that the price of the bitcoin matter, of course this is because the bitcoin is still not as money, but the means of payment. If we say the means of payment are of course a broad sense including bitcoin. I think, that's the risk of the bitcoin as these types of investments.
You said that bitcoin is still not money but a mean of payment if it was right then why bitcoin is behaving like money and why the fluctuation in it if it was only a mean of payment then there would be no any thing like money like the price rise and fall and would would all serve to be a third party of fiat. But the reality is that bitcoin is a money and in every currency in the start of its time the price fluctuations take place.
lol3c

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:45:16 PM

If anyone thinks that the price of the bitcoin matter, of course this is because the bitcoin is still not as money, but the means of payment. If we say the means of payment are of course a broad sense including bitcoin. I think, that's the risk of the bitcoin as these types of investments.
You said that bitcoin is still not money but a mean of payment if it was right then why bitcoin is behaving like money and why the fluctuation in it if it was only a mean of payment then there would be no any thing like money like the price rise and fall and would would all serve to be a third party of fiat. But the reality is that bitcoin is a money and in every currency in the start of its time the price fluctuations take place.
You guys can consider Bitcoin as a type of property which can be used to trade peer-to-peer in order to buy something. In the future, I believe that Bitcoin will be recognized as a currency and will be used by many countries in the world. And of course, the price affects Bitcoin a lot because more people will pay attention to Bitcoin if the prices are super high and the adoption will proceed faster
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:47:42 PM

Bitcoin price matters because when it fluctuates whether low or higher it affects every decisions made by traders of altcoins and even those seller peer to peer. Even the convertion of digital to fiat currency exchange will also be affected like a dominoe effect, when a btc price goes lower the amount of bitcoin convertion exchange value will also became lesser to cash out.

Mbah Slamet

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:50:59 PM

I thought forever will be problematic, this is because we are not yet ready with the decentralized system. A lot of supposition that bitcoin is easy and can be controlled so that prices are very volatile.
ChineTownMan

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:49:10 PM

You guys can consider Bitcoin as a type of property which can be used to trade peer-to-peer in order to buy something. In the future, I believe that Bitcoin will be recognized as a currency and will be used by many countries in the world. And of course, the price affects Bitcoin a lot because more people will pay attention to Bitcoin if the prices are super high and the adoption will proceed faster

Yes, you are right, Bitcoin is not the currency, but rather a valuable commodity for which you can change other items. Since it considers the government. And of course all of us it is very important what price in Bitcoin. We need to know the exchange rate on its Fiat
Vorth

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:18:01 PM

Price to do matter in any cases in our life guys, we cannot deny that fact.
We can see that every time we move money is there, left and right, side by side. We cannot only see it in bitcoin but in our real life, in our real economy. And for sure, the reason why we are increasing, the user of bitcoin, is because of its price, the more the price goes high the more the people will and use it and buy it and invest it, so when it turns to 1 is to 1 for sure people will take advantage to other coins. So, bitcoin’s price to matter to encourage people to use it.
axorb

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:49:28 PM

Price to do matter in any cases in our life guys, we cannot deny that fact.
We can see that every time we move money is there, left and right, side by side. We cannot only see it in bitcoin but in our real life, in our real economy. And for sure, the reason why we are increasing, the user of bitcoin, is because of its price, the more the price goes high the more the people will and use it and buy it and invest it, so when it turns to 1 is to 1 for sure people will take advantage to other coins. So, bitcoin’s price to matter to encourage people to use it.

Either price of bitcoin is higher or lower it surely matters as if price goes higher then people will sell their coins to gain profits from it and if price falls then everyone will engage themselves in buying as much as they can so price is really important factor in bitcoin and its the only factor that attracts people to invest their money in bitcoins.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 08:01:28 AM

I thought forever will be problematic, this is because we are not yet ready with the decentralized system.

But many people are happy with the decentralized system. They think its keeping them away from taxation and hence they prefer to use it rather than fiat money.

A lot of supposition that bitcoin is easy and can be controlled so that prices are very volatile.
I dont know how you got into thins conclusion, would like to know the source in detail if you have any. Do you mean to say that core development is easy? And what exactly has that got to do with the prices being volatile. Prices depend on the trading of bitcoin and how much volume is being traded and not on the system by which bitcoin functions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 08:53:02 AM

I can say that for me the price of Bitcoin has a great importance. Ever since I had the coin, I constantly look at what the price of Bitcoin market. I need to know how much I have assets, so price is important for me
the price of bitcoin is the most important component of the way of life of bitcoin itself. even I was in bitcoin or join bitcoin because I saw the prices were very high. perhaps most users also experience it,

This is key factor especially for miners they need to calculate power cost with depreciation of equipment. For miner price is very important for other it maybe 50-50 some look on price others invest in it and some are here just for something else.

But in general price is very important to us all and every price change got big impact to everyone was it jump or drop.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:58:18 AM

I can say that for me the price of Bitcoin has a great importance. Ever since I had the coin, I constantly look at what the price of Bitcoin market. I need to know how much I have assets, so price is important for me
the price of bitcoin is the most important component of the way of life of bitcoin itself. even I was in bitcoin or join bitcoin because I saw the prices were very high. perhaps most users also experience it,

Yes, exactly so bitcoin price do matter, everything varies with every currencies’ value or price on how they fluctuated. This is where we can say if we are going to sell or coins or hold it still, and it is just like the fiat guys.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
basesaw

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:02:14 PM

Yes, exactly so bitcoin price do matter, everything varies with every currencies’ value or price on how they fluctuated. This is where we can say if we are going to sell or coins or hold it still, and it is just like the fiat guys.

knowing the right time on when to sell just to earn from bitcoin is a good decision. bitcoin price always matter even on just a simple user who pays bills or using it as a payment for something. bitcoin price always matter as it is like the currencies of every country that also move from time to time. so better check the price first before you buy or sell.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:37:43 PM

it does for me as i use it for buying/selling all online
the price of bitcoin matter so much to me as I  have assets in it. To me now bitcoin is more valuable than gold and any precious goods under the heavens. Like you said "I use it for buying/ selling online" the same with me and it makes online purchase easy. Governments in most developed countries now are concerned about bitcoin because of it value and it acceptability.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:51:10 PM

true, any user who invest in bitcoin, they hold their bitcoin wallet, it was because they wanted to wait for a higher price because they want to benefit from their investment
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:11:51 AM

true, any user who invest in bitcoin, they hold their bitcoin wallet, it was because they wanted to wait for a higher price because they want to benefit from their investment
Basically it's like a savings, every time you have that extra amount of fiat your convert it to bitcoin and then save in your wallet. You have to consider it for your long term investment, the value will grow overtime so that is better than saving your money in the bank where it will just inflate the value.

As investor, we are always positive to see a better price as that excites us and we will be encourage to save more.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:48:34 AM

For me the price of bitcoin doesn't matter at all, In fact, the more the demand is getting increase is the more other businesses in the entire world are becoming confident to the concept of bitcoin. Particularly, nowadays, bitcoin now in my country is now trend in the internet unlike before way 3 years ago. But now, everything is changed, most company here accepted bitcoin.
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:54:51 AM

For me the price of bitcoin doesn't matter at all, In fact, the more the demand is getting increase is the more other businesses in the entire world are becoming confident to the concept of bitcoin. Particularly, nowadays, bitcoin now in my country is now trend in the internet unlike before way 3 years ago. But now, everything is changed, most company here accepted bitcoin.

Really the bitcoin's price doesn't matter at all? Then if you think that it doesn't matter, do you think that you can still be here if bitcoin's price is 0?

For me, it is really an important matter because many of us are encourage to keep on working with bitcoin because of its price.

And that's because it's getting more popular and people adopts it.

choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:35:52 AM

Really the bitcoin's price doesn't matter at all? Then if you think that it doesn't matter, do you think that you can still be here if bitcoin's price is 0?

For me, it is really an important matter because many of us are encourage to keep on working with bitcoin because of its price.

And that's because it's getting more popular and people adopts it.

I think what he's trying to say is that he don't mind the current price of bitcoin because he's confident that it will not go down to the point that people would stop using bitcoins and migrate to another one. He can say this because from what he can see, people are starting to adapt bitcoins in his country more and more compared to how it was 3 years ago. Bitcoin has also become a trend on the Internet in his area.

On a side note: How about reading the whole post so you don't judge him by reading only the first sentence?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:08:51 AM

bitcoin price is really matter if the bitcoin price in the higher price and we want this. if the price is not high but bitcoin have a good future then i think it is still worth for us to store bitcoin in our wallet because sometimes the price will be increase again like before. for examples, when the price reach $200 in last years, many people is thinking in that year the price is cheap and will be increase so they made stock in their wallet while they waiting the increasing of the price.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:17:27 AM

bitcoin price is really matter if the bitcoin price in the higher price and we want this. if the price is not high but bitcoin have a good future then i think it is still worth for us to store bitcoin in our wallet because sometimes the price will be increase again like before. for examples, when the price reach $200 in last years, many people is thinking in that year the price is cheap and will be increase so they made stock in their wallet while they waiting the increasing of the price.
In short, it is one factor that defines the future of bitcoin. People are investing in it because of its value and not because of its future use and that is the one that attracts many to enter bitcoin world. Thru out the years, the community get used to it already ( the ups and down ). We are not afraid of dumps anymore. Both the increase and dumps are a opportunity for us to earn more.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 212 »
  Print  

Jump to: