Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2018, 07:12:27 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter?  (Read 302886 times)
Chrisjay29

Activity: 308
Merit: 103

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 01:57:40 AM

For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU

Yes its matter.... because almost bitcoin user brought coin.if the price is good its mean adoption is on high.but if the price fall shop will shutdown.but we hope bitcoin price will be stable.and bitcoin have small chances to get dump

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:00:31 AM

For investors and for those who want to use it as a value storage the price of course matters because investors want to make a profit in fiat currency and those who use it for value storage do not want the value depreciates like the fiat money habitually does and would like to see the value rising. 
Bitcoin price is matter for every bitcoin users because it is   determine the number and type of goods that they can buy. If the price high they can buy more goods, if the price low the numbee of goods that they can buy is deacrease. But I agree that bitcoin is matter especially  for investor.

L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:00:36 AM

For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU
A lot of bitcoin investors put their money on bitcoin with the hopes of profiting from it thus the price of bitcoin is what really matters to them.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
Genemind

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:38:15 AM

Well, the price of bitcoin definitely matters. For example, if I’m into trading, I need to monitor whether the price of btc lowers down or gets higher because it affects the nature of what I do. Same with investors they need to keep an eye on the increase of price as well.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED
GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
          ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
              ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
ENKIDU
...............Social Media...............
Telegram    Reddit       Medium
Twitter ANN Thread Facebook
█ █
█ █
█ █

█ █
█ █
█ █
.,POSSIBLE ONLY..
       ON THE
.,..BLOCKCHAIN....
█ █
█ █
█ █
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pakboy

Activity: 196

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:56:50 AM

Of course! the price of the bitcoin is really important! Do you know why the bitcoin is becoming more popular? It is because of the price of the bitcoin that is rapidly growing. There are many people got influenced to buy bitcoins because of its price.

mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:57:02 AM

For investors and for those who want to use it as a value storage the price of course matters because investors want to make a profit in fiat currency and those who use it for value storage do not want the value depreciates like the fiat money habitually does and would like to see the value rising. 
For me the people that are attracted to the price is mostly just the investors who made a profit everytime  there is a price like this. I think the best people to attract are those users who has a regular online transactions as they can more appreciate the benefits of bitcoins into their life, we should stick to bitcoins through thick and thin if we are true believers of it, the price increase is just a bonus as there will be a stable price with massive adoption happening.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
JohnBitCo

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:10:28 AM

Ofcourse, and it is the only thing that bitcoin matters, its price. Just think about it. You bought bitcoins in such a higer price. Then months past. Bitcoins price became low.  Then if you sell your bitcoins euth the lower price than when you bought it. You wont get your return on investment. In short. Its a loss
Of course the price matters. This is how bitcoin tends to operate on price speculation.  Many people or i should say almost every person who involve with bitcoin bought the coin when he watch price. Probable if the price fall bitcoin user buy more coin if the price high bitcoin use will sell there bitcoin in order to gain benefits.I think its is the working process of bitcoins. Buy low and sell it to high.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:54:14 AM

Well, the price of bitcoin definitely matters. For example, if I’m into trading, I need to monitor whether the price of btc lowers down or gets higher because it affects the nature of what I do. Same with investors they need to keep an eye on the increase of price as well.
Yes because it is where you get profit. When you constantly check the price of bitcoin it only means that you are looking for a good angle for your investment. I think it is one of the most common things we do, for every one who uses bitcoin we always tend to check the price because that is when we know how much we're going to earn.
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:52:21 AM

Yes because it is where you get profit. When you constantly check the price of bitcoin it only means that you are looking for a good angle for your investment. I think it is one of the most common things we do, for every one who uses bitcoin we always tend to check the price because that is when we know how much we're going to earn.
The price does matter because that is the representation of its value, if the price is high that simply mean that the value is high. I believe that bitcoins will become more valuable in the near future that is why I am slowly saving a little of it in my wallet.

1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:35:46 AM

Sure it does. The continuous All Time High that we experienced is one of the reasons why a lot of people are attracted to buy and invest in bitcoin so it really matters. It also matters for traders like me because it affects our coins and trades in a huge way.

Jake052478

Activity: 196

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:43:31 AM

Of course it matters, bitcoins like stock prices matters.  it will determine the demand and the present value of how will it survive and the future earnings of the investors.  So it does really matters..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Jedie22

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:31:54 AM

Of course it matters, bitcoins like stock prices matters.  it will determine the demand and the present value of how will it survive and the future earnings of the investors.  So it does really matters..
Absolutely yes, the price of bitcoin really matters. The dominant crypto currency which is bitcoin, its value way back a year ago is around 2000USD which is so low value compare now that is around 8000USD. Its value really matters since many people getting interested about bitcoin due to its valuable that really helps to have a good profit. Soon in the future, bitcoin will be implemented on some places throughout the country which makes its value really matters.

Glaseseye

Activity: 91
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:42:47 AM

Yes it is true because bitcoin prices are very important for bitcoiners to reap the benefits. If we hold or bury bitcoin for a while in our hard drive the price is not stable but it can be a thing to invest or trade. That's what makes bitcoin very popular every day

✪ AIREXE.io ✪
Crypto-Fiat Currency Exchange
✔️ Regulations Compliant ✔️ Highest Security ✔️ Full mobility ✔️ Strong Customer Support
sumangs

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 10:15:05 AM

For me it matters since bitcoin is a source of income for me. I sell bitcoins to fiat to supply my needs as a person. There are also benefits if the price is huge for bitcoin holders since they get profit on it.

jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 336

“Transforming the Global Shipping Industry ”

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:50:01 AM

Definitely bitcoin's price matters. People won't recognize this currency if it doesn't have value or low value. It's potential have the trend right now that people start noticing it. Bitcoin's price is the benefit that we all want and work hard for.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook        
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET   ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
Punisherx100

Activity: 122
Merit: 23

"Everyone is A Bank"

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:20:55 PM

Bitcoin really matter especially for the users. I think if Bitcoin price is not so big, it will never become popular. There are many Individuals who are patronizing Bitcoin because of it's high value, in addition it is very volatile. For me Bitcoin price is very important and I think for many people also. Who wants to work with a small salary? I believe there is no one.

darewaller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:21:06 AM

Of course! the price of the bitcoin is really important! Do you know why the bitcoin is becoming more popular? It is because of the price of the bitcoin that is rapidly growing. There are many people got influenced to buy bitcoins because of its price.
The price is very important, and I believe that’s the major reason people invest their money into bitcoin, and it is also the main reason people panic sometimes, and that’s when it begins to fall. Sometimes, when I see people say that they want a stable price for Bitcoin, I see it as stupidity cause I don’t see how you can profit as an investor when price is stable and investors are very important in every community, cause their Investment matters.

Visbay

Activity: 703

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:02:12 AM

Until the day that bitcoin is the only globally accepted currency, and by that I mean the only currency in the world, then of course the price will matter. Frankly I don't think that day will come and so for me the price will always matter if I own some bitcoin. I would own bitcoin with the hope of growing my dollar amount.
I agree many people was actually invested on bitcoin because they want to get a profit out of it ! meaning the price will always matter ! Imagine if bitcoin has no value I doubt  if people will still use bitcoins.
If bitcoin doesn't have any value or a high price then people will be lesser in terms of amount of users than now because the price is only one of the attractions of bitcoin and whether we accept it or not, the price is the only thing that matter for most of the people and that is why they are keep coming and staying in bitcoin because of the price.
Of course it matters , but more importantly I would say that it depends on the use you have of the BTC. If you want to invest, so the value may be the only factor you look at. But if you are really interested in the advatanges BTC offers and want to use it, the value is less important.
Yeah you are right the price and the importance of the bitcoin really matters because the bitcoin i8s being use by the people as an investment now and it is the bitcoin that is helping a lot of the people to have the bright and the best future if we will buy the bitcoin right now then tomorrow we will be very happy to have the bitcoin in the life and the investors will be proud of the investing and he I hope the price of the bitcoin will be more high.
Yes off course bitcoin price matter if the price still remain on one place so there is no doubt that bitcoin will lose its value so I think those who are investing here or doing trade here so for them price really matter if you will not fallow price you can lose your money so make sure about price first and then play here for good profit.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
goldcoinminer

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:30:34 AM

For me it matters since bitcoin is a source of income for me. I sell bitcoins to fiat to supply my needs as a person. There are also benefits if the price is huge for bitcoin holders since they get profit on it.
We are definitely be happier if the price will continue to rise, regardless of what we are doing as long as we have bitcoin we always
hope for better price so we can convert it with a greater value. Bitcoin will continue to rise and that is for sure but the question is how long
do we hold, if we dream bigger we should have more patience.

▄▄▄
     ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████▄▄
███████████████████▀
███████████████▀▀
███████████▀▀       
█████████      ▄▄████
█████████    ████████
█████████    ██▀▀████
█████████        ████
█████████      ▄▄████
█████████  ▄▄████████
████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████████████▀▀
     ▀▀██████▀▀
GREENISH
COIN

Facebook
Telegram
Medium
putrii

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:30:42 AM

which makes expensive bitcoin prices a factor of very high market demand and very limited and little bitcoin availability, that's the main trigger for bitcoin to be very expensive.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.