Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:43:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 212 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter?  (Read 304447 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:07:40 AM

of course the price matters, it shows the current value and value always matters. Of course if you are convinced that bitcoin will be 2000$ in one year its the trend which matters.

It matters so that we can convince people to use and accept bitcoin. I was able to introduce bitcoin to my friends and co-workers a lot more easier during the last week of 2016 to the first week of january this year by showing them how bitcoin's price moved and now they are using it both for transfers and savings

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:10:31 AM

of course the price matters, it shows the current value and value always matters. Of course if you are convinced that bitcoin will be 2000$ in one year its the trend which matters.

It matters so that we can convince people to use and accept bitcoin. I was able to introduce bitcoin to my friends and co-workers a lot more easier during the last week of 2016 to the first week of january this year by showing them how bitcoin's price moved and now they are using it both for transfers and savings
Indeed. The higher the prices, the more people will use Bitcoin. I hope that in the end of 2017, the prices will cross $3000 so that there will be more people start seeing Bitcoin as both types of investment and currency. If BItcoin reaches that prices, I will definitely introduce many other people in my family about Bitcoin and how to use Bitcoin appropriately

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:53:25 PM

Indeed. The higher the prices, the more people will use Bitcoin. I hope that in the end of 2017, the prices will cross $3000 so that there will be more people start seeing Bitcoin as both types of investment and currency. If BItcoin reaches that prices, I will definitely introduce many other people in my family about Bitcoin and how to use Bitcoin appropriately

Actually, it might be the other way around. The more people use bitcoin, the higher the price would be. Personally, I wasn't fascinated by the price of bitcoins because I know that I wouldn't get 1BTC right away when I get started. I know that it would be too good to be true if people are transacting 1BTC or more everytime. I figured it myself that they are transacting smaller denominations.

I simply needed money and that's what get me into bitcoins. The price has nothing to do with it. And somehow I think that the huge price of bitcoin might even be discouraging some people because they're probably thinking that other people already have tons of bitcoins and it would be hard for them to catch up as a newbie. But I really don't know that for sure..

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 01:02:05 PM

I simply needed money and that's what get me into bitcoins. The price has nothing to do with it. And somehow I think that the huge price of bitcoin might even be discouraging some people because they're probably thinking that other people already have tons of bitcoins and it would be hard for them to catch up as a newbie. But I really don't know that for sure

If they see that the price constantly increases on the time frame that they will be happy with (say, 1 year), they will certainly put some money into it. Not all people indeed and not all they have, but there will always be enough dare-devils to try their luck. And if they succeed, other folks will follow their lead. It is the same with major financial pyramids like MMM which pay first (and even second) investors and then more and more people like flies to shit get attracted to easy money...

In this respect, Bitcoin is not very different overall

Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:54:05 PM

the price of bitcoin always matter for the investors and for the one who plays in the market like trading and such things. we all know that the price of bitcoin is moving per minute so that price of bitcoin is a big factor for those who are investing and playing in the market such as trading bitcoins in order for them to not having a negative investment or trading.
Not just for investors, but also for miners. The difficulty of mining is constantly increasing, so that these individuals continue to support the network, a price adjustment is necessary. In addition, after each halving, there is increase in difficulty, which increases the amount of factors that causes this to happen.
praboso96

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:59:28 PM

the price of bitcoin always matter for the investors and for the one who plays in the market like trading and such things. we all know that the price of bitcoin is moving per minute so that price of bitcoin is a big factor for those who are investing and playing in the market such as trading bitcoins in order for them to not having a negative investment or trading.
Not just for investors, but also for miners. The difficulty of mining is constantly increasing, so that these individuals continue to support the network, a price adjustment is necessary. In addition, after each halving, there is increase in difficulty, which increases the amount of factors that causes this to happen.

Yes you are right. For each participant in the community Bitcoin price is important. That is why you need as much as possible to promote Bitcoin. After all, if more people will know about Bitcoin, it will become more expensive
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 04:11:15 PM

Yes you are right. For each participant in the community Bitcoin price is important. That is why you need as much as possible to promote Bitcoin. After all, if more people will know about Bitcoin, it will become more expensive

What you are telling are both different things Bitcoin price is not related to More People knowing it. but the More Bitcoin shops are opened then only the Bitcoin will gain more popularity and users will come forward to know about it and use it.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 04:12:48 PM

In fact, about 85% of users bitcoin always pay attention to the price, because the price of bitcoin is really important. if the current price of bitcoin down, I am sure, all bitcoin users will focus on price, because of the advantages and disadvantages depending on the ups and downs of the price of bitcoin.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:05:11 PM

In fact, about 85% of users bitcoin always pay attention to the price, because the price of bitcoin is really important. if the current price of bitcoin down, I am sure, all bitcoin users will focus on price, because of the advantages and disadvantages depending on the ups and downs of the price of bitcoin.

Yeah price is the most important factor in bitcoins as its only the price of bitcoins that attracts people towards it and if the price falls in future then many people will prefer to quit bitcoins and switch to some other investment product and at a moment price moving in a positive direction which is drawing attention of many people worldwide.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
PokemonFun

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:08:35 PM

Yea bitcoin price matter and it will always matter and because of that bitcoin cryptocurrency fiat money can be gone forever and also bitcoin affect to dollar price and maybe a little to other fiat values almost nothing affect I think.Peoples which keep bitcoin and if bitcoin start to become worth million of dollars then pupils which dont have bitcoin will be in mre bad situaction then pupils which already used a bitcoin crptocurrency.I am just worried that bitcoin can destroy and make collaps with too much growing but I think that it will not even happent because bitcoin is ilegall in some countries and it will maybe become ilegall in more contries and also new cryptocurrencies are coming so often.
sir.humus

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:16:54 PM

Your question is incomplete. Does the price of bitcoin matter for what?
I, personally will use it no matter what the price is, so the answer is no.
BUT, I want to use it for buying things, and if the price will be higher I'll be able to buy more things, so in that sense the answer is yes.
DocGTR

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 08:50:54 PM

I can say that for me the price of Bitcoin has a great importance. Ever since I had the coin, I constantly look at what the price of Bitcoin market. I need to know how much I have assets, so price is important for me
matthona

Activity: 350

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:17:06 PM

I can say that for me the price of Bitcoin has a great importance. Ever since I had the coin, I constantly look at what the price of Bitcoin market. I need to know how much I have assets, so price is important for me

Yeah price is really important when it comes to bitcoins as our buying and selling decisions are totally based on the price that it holds as no one will prefer to sell their coins when price is low and many people are investing their money in bitcoins only because of its price volatility which helps them to make good profits in quick time.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ironm@n

Activity: 259

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:29:42 PM

Of course it does matter, traders earn profit from the price of Bitcoins, if you know when to buy and sell, you can actually make a good income  Smiley
but to know when the best time to sell or buy, is not easy, you need at the market price analysis and others. the price of bitcoin, you can get many benefits including profit
Knowing about the best time to buy and sell is really important most of the people wait for longer time and when the time come to get the profit they cannot decide that what to do. But if a person will have the power to decide at that time then yes he will get a good profit from his investment in profit because of the price.
Currently, large numbers of users are traders, investors and speculators, so it is normal that the price is something that generates so much discussion among users at this stage. I think that as time goes on, when Bitcoin gains more stability, the number of people using Bitcoin to buy and sell things will correspond to a larger percentage of the total number of users, and this will probably help the price gain more stability in the market. This will also make Bitcoin more used in people's daily lives.
revans

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:15:13 PM

Of course it does matter, traders earn profit from the price of Bitcoins, if you know when to buy and sell, you can actually make a good income  Smiley
but to know when the best time to sell or buy, is not easy, you need at the market price analysis and others. the price of bitcoin, you can get many benefits including profit
Knowing about the best time to buy and sell is really important most of the people wait for longer time and when the time come to get the profit they cannot decide that what to do. But if a person will have the power to decide at that time then yes he will get a good profit from his investment in profit because of the price.
Currently, large numbers of users are traders, investors and speculators, so it is normal that the price is something that generates so much discussion among users at this stage. I think that as time goes on, when Bitcoin gains more stability, the number of people using Bitcoin to buy and sell things will correspond to a larger percentage of the total number of users, and this will probably help the price gain more stability in the market. This will also make Bitcoin more used in people's daily lives.

If the price of bitcoins gets stable then I don't think traders would be interested in trading bitcoins as it will not give them opportunity to make profits which they are earning at moment with price volatility but people who genuinely wants to use bitcoins as a currency will surely prefer to have a stable price.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:44:15 PM

Yeah price is the most important factor in bitcoins as its only the price of bitcoins that attracts people towards it and if the price falls in future then many people will prefer to quit bitcoins and switch to some other investment product and at a moment price moving in a positive direction which is drawing attention of many people worldwide.

What you said is correct price and the fluctuation are the main factors of the bitcoin getting famous and earning online through bitcoin and if the price is high then all are loving it. because you can see that last year starting their were less awareness but after mid year all of a sudden price increase and you can see lot of users approaching bitcion this is due to price increase. Their are day traders who are earning very good in bitcoin by trading.

so it really matter about the price of bitcoin
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:34:38 AM

BUT, I want to use it for buying things, and if the price will be higher I'll be able to buy more things, so in that sense the answer is yes.

He just want to ask that price of bitcoin is matter to you, so the answer is yes because bitcoin made place in the market with their good price that attract investors to invest their money, it's price make bitcoin different from other cypto-currencies. And yeah you can buy more thing and also you get more profit if price is high. for me bitcoin's price matters alot.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:13:09 AM

I am purely bitcoin investor so i will keep track the bitcoin price, this my another source which is giving some decent profit for me. Bitcoin price is always matter to me because i don't want to loose my hard money in any case, So daily i will checking the price.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:36:59 AM

He just want to ask that price of bitcoin is matter to you, so the answer is yes because bitcoin made place in the market with their good price that attract investors to invest their money, it's price make bitcoin different from other cypto-currencies. And yeah you can buy more thing and also you get more profit if price is high. for me bitcoin's price matters alot.

I think it matters to all people that have bitcoin. Either you are an investor or just a free-earner. To those bitcoin investors price of bitcoin really matters a lot because that is their own money invested to buy bitcoin. While to people like me who just earns from different tasks, it also matters because it decides if what you do to earn is still worth it or not.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:17:15 PM

the price does really matter to all bitcoin users I guess including me, I think nowadays it is the main reason why people usually turning their money or buying bitcoin because of the price and not because of the other characteristics that bitcoin has . the price is really important especially for those who are aiming for profit in bitcoin .
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 212 »
  Print  

Jump to: