Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:50:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter?  (Read 304447 times)
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:49:42 PM

Yes it is, If Bitcoin price is low like Dogecoin then i'll be using Bitcoin in testing my strategy in dice site not for investment. Also if the price of Bitcoin is like dogecoin again then i will not accept Bitcoin as a form of payment when i am doing transactions. Luckily the price of Bitcoin keeps going up the only problem with this is that most people who are not that rich and just know about Bitcoin will not be able to afford 1 whole coin.
for every person who have some relation with bitcoin, through trading, investment or any other relation bitcoin price is really play too much important role for all of them. for example i am holding bitcoin for last 6 months and still holding it. i think the only reason for which i am holding bitcoin is that its price will increase more and after that i will get good profit, and if the price of bitcoin do not increase any more then  i have no reason to hold it and will sell it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:16:53 PM

Bitcoins value is derived from 2 things. First is its use as a currency where its advantage over fiat is mainly its anonymity.

These features is a two edges sword, used by many to perform illegal transactions and lack of transparency in measuring risk when there is a problem in the fees and transactions.

Of course. The price is the reason why many people want to invest their money in the cryptocurrency world. Price also is the main reason why many people are staying and earning bitcoins.

Of course price is one of the reasons, but some here is a futuristic thinker that means their passion is innovation and learning new things, these kind of people always challenge themselves to not only work with can reward but what matter to them is the

Hutalar

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:04:48 PM

Yes it is, If Bitcoin price is low like Dogecoin then i'll be using Bitcoin in testing my strategy in dice site not for investment. Also if the price of Bitcoin is like dogecoin again then i will not accept Bitcoin as a form of payment when i am doing transactions. Luckily the price of Bitcoin keeps going up the only problem with this is that most people who are not that rich and just know about Bitcoin will not be able to afford 1 whole coin.
for every person who have some relation with bitcoin, through trading, investment or any other relation bitcoin price is really play too much important role for all of them. for example i am holding bitcoin for last 6 months and still holding it. i think the only reason for which i am holding bitcoin is that its price will increase more and after that i will get good profit, and if the price of bitcoin do not increase any more then  i have no reason to hold it and will sell it.
Yes I agree with you I am also holding my bitcoins because of the reason that its price will increase. The price affect everything and every business related to bitcoin as if a trader will see fluctuations then he will be happy and will earn income from that fluctuations in the price. The businessman will also find their budget bigger for their business if the price will increase.
itsallpc

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:33:10 PM

Definitely,the price of bitcoin matters.More people would come to invest in it when its price rises.Similarly,when its price falls down,more people would quit.Most of the people invest in bitcoins only to earn profits.Only some people would be bitcoin enthusiasts who would continue to celebrate bitcoin even if its price is low.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:33:21 AM

Ofcourse, the price of bitcoin matters. Transactions ade using bitcoin depends on its price. If the value is low, you will not want to use bitcoin for payment. On the other hand, we all know that we decide whether we buy or sell bitcoin by basing on its price.

We are all attracted to the price of bitcoin. And if the price of bitcoin gets higher it also attracts a lot of new comers. And that's why price of bitcoin does really matters. And the reason why we don't want to use bitcoin when the price is low is because we will regret for using it. Most of the time we only want to spend when the price is high.
yes the price of bitcoin really matter, specially if we are attach to trading and investment. because in trading we depend on the price of bitcoin and while holding bitcoin we expect that the price of bitcoin will go high.

In trading, we are earning because of the price. And if the price seems to be high we also earn high. That's why if you don't know how to look at the price of bitcoin together with the alt coin's market, you won't be earning and doing good there. Just be patient and don't be greedy when you trade, if there's a small movement if you think you have profit, sell.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:41:44 AM

Definitely,the price of bitcoin matters.More people would come to invest in it when its price rises.Similarly,when its price falls down,more people would quit.Most of the people invest in bitcoins only to earn profits.Only some people would be bitcoin enthusiasts who would continue to celebrate bitcoin even if its price is low.
The price of Bitcoin does not really matter to me. I like the progression of the technological inputs for Bitcoin rather than looking at the price of  Bitcoin so much since an electronic currency is going to be known in the world eventually.

The question is, how many people would use Bitcoin if it went back to having no value?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:47:11 AM

Price matters a lot. Because if you make a polling of users getting into bitcoin, majority of them were into it just based on the increased pricing. So pricing is the one that makes the people into the bitcoin usage and the rest is upon their understanding about bitcoin.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:12:37 AM

The price of Bitcoin does not really matter to me. I like the progression of the technological inputs for Bitcoin rather than looking at the price of  Bitcoin so much since an electronic currency is going to be known in the world eventually.

The question is, how many people would use Bitcoin if it went back to having no value?

You are right about that, it seems like many are just interested about bitcoin because they know that they can have money through it. It seems like the money is what does matter at all. They know that bitcoin can be something good in the future but they are more interested with what they are going to earn and how much they are going to earn.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:26:43 AM

You are right about that, it seems like many are just interested about bitcoin because they know that they can have money through it. It seems like the money is what does matter at all. They know that bitcoin can be something good in the future but they are more interested with what they are going to earn and how much they are going to earn.

This is a very common thing in life. People pursue engineering, marine technology, medicine, etc. because those pays well. You don't see a child out there doing medical research out of passion. Money has always been our driver as humans. A career gives you good money, then people will pursue it even when they aren't intellectually qualified. They will force their way in.

To the guy asking if people will care about bitcoin when it has no more value, the answer is no. Go outside, find a rock. That rock has no value since people can easily find a rock as well. It doesn't have value unlike other rocks like amethyst and opal. Do you care about that rock? Does anyone care about that rock? Nope. But if that rock was a gold bar, you'd be jumping happily because you just found something that is of high value.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:34:20 AM

Price matters a lot. Because if you make a polling of users getting into bitcoin, majority of them were into it just based on the increased pricing. So pricing is the one that makes the people into the bitcoin usage and the rest is upon their understanding about bitcoin.
yes no doubt that the price of bitcoin really matter in every field. for me bitcoin price really matter because i have invested a lot of money in bitcoin and if the price of bitcoin goes high it will surely give me good profit.
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:53:02 PM

yes no doubt that the price of bitcoin really matter in every field. for me bitcoin price really matter because i have invested a lot of money in bitcoin and if the price of bitcoin goes high it will surely give me good profit.

Yeah the price of bitcoin is important for each and every user as the buying and selling decisions will depend only on the price of bitcoins as you will sell only if price is higher then your entry price and you will buy only when price is lower.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:57:48 AM

Yes and no. Money and price is important and for investors in prime thing how much will they gain if they invest some amount, will price fall or go up. For miners they look to have more coin and less fees which is normal. But for traders they look BTC/alt ratio and how much BTC will they accumulate in trading.

So bottom line in most price matter, especially now with upcoming segwit activation.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 671

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:08:52 AM

Yes and no. Money and price is important and for investors in prime thing how much will they gain if they invest some amount, will price fall or go up. For miners they look to have more coin and less fees which is normal. But for traders they look BTC/alt ratio and how much BTC will they accumulate in trading.

So bottom line in most price matter, especially now with upcoming segwit activation.
All of us are hoping the upcoming segwit activation will bring a good price to bitcoin so investors like us can be satisfied
with our profit. Bitcoin can have a good or bad price, it is primarily depend on the market situation and right now it's good because
of the uptrend of value.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:19:17 PM

All of us are hoping the upcoming segwit activation will bring a good price to bitcoin so investors like us can be satisfied
with our profit. Bitcoin can have a good or bad price, it is primarily depend on the market situation and right now it's good because
of the uptrend of value.
Yes i agree with you mate. For now price was going up and as you said that is good. For investors and people like me who are in some signature campaign. I think that most of people here are happy when price goes up and sad when goes down, i guess that less then 10 percent do not care about price of bitcoin. But with Japan and soon Australia price will go up again. Price will always matter if you ask me.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:16:08 PM

i think the price of bitcoin plays a very major role in the bitcoin popularity and progress because when the price of bitcoin was not very high before a couple of years ago, majority of the investors were not interested in bitcoin and now in this year the price pump up suddenly so a lot of people and investors attracted towards bitcoin.
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:13:41 PM

yes you are right the price of bitcoin matters a lot because it is the high price of bitcoin that made the people into the use of bitcoin and also a lot of people are involve in bitcoin due to high price and this high price become very useful for the investors traders and bitcoin holders.

Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:30:50 PM

yes you are right the price of bitcoin matters a lot because it is the high price of bitcoin that made the people into the use of bitcoin and also a lot of people are involve in bitcoin due to high price and this high price become very useful for the investors traders and bitcoin holders.
We will see the real price for Bitcoin only when they cease to manipulate the crypto currency market. I understand that large whales use their large amount of Bitcoin to regulate according to Bitcoin and thus influence the entire process. Of course Everyone has his own benefit and for that, but I think that we do not see the real cost of bitcoin to date.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:40:31 PM

i think the price of bitcoin plays a very major role in the bitcoin popularity and progress because when the price of bitcoin was not very high before a couple of years ago, majority of the investors were not interested in bitcoin and now in this year the price pump up suddenly so a lot of people and investors attracted towards bitcoin.
yes that is right, no doubt that the price of bitcoin matter a lot and that is all because of the price of bitcoin that is attracting people toward itself. for example in some time when Doge coin was trading high people were giving more preference to it but now as the price of doge so much down therefore no is not even talking about it and not ready to invest a single dollar there. therefore we can say that the price of bitcoin matter.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:40:34 PM

Yes I agree with you I am also holding my bitcoins because of the reason that its price will increase. The price affect everything and every business related to bitcoin as if a trader will see fluctuations then he will be happy and will earn income from that fluctuations in the price. The businessman will also find their budget bigger for their business if the price will increase.
Yes you are right that almost all of the industries related to bitcoin often is affected by the price when the price increase up higher and drop down much lower. Some are happy with it because they are getting the benefit from it wile some are sad because they want a stable price for starting their business with bitcoin.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:34:58 AM

Yes you are right that almost all of the industries related to bitcoin often is affected by the price when the price increase up higher and drop down much lower. Some are happy with it because they are getting the benefit from it wile some are sad because they want a stable price for starting their business with bitcoin.

I think bitcoin price affects the crypto world just like the dollar affects fiat. We can all agree at this moment that altcoins move in reaction to btc's movements same as how other country's currencies are linked to the movement of the dollar. So definitely btc price matters a lot for thw crypto world

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 »
  Print  

Jump to: