Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:28:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn bitcoin compain signature ?  (Read 2399 times)
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:36:43 PM

you can buy many account and start to earn more, i think that buying low rank account is better than high rank,
because with 4 members, which cost far less than a hero member, you can earn more than a hero account
it should be more wise to do in this way, but certainly you need more time because of more posts required

Using 4 members account doesnt guarantee you would earn as much as hero account can, just dont forget that using too many account and trying to reach max post limit for max payment is really hard and you wont be able to maintain high quality post and most likely you will only get banned
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:42:52 PM

Look at the thread called "overview of signature campaigns" and notice how most people running campaigns are paying the same to Sr Members than they pay Hero and Legendary. This should end, it's just not fair for those of them that ascended to Hero+ status. They should be getting tons more, but they are getting away with paying the same as Sr.
lahm-44

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:33:24 AM

Hi everyone
I'm new to This forum, and i heard lot about earning bitcoin with compain signature, So i'd like to know more about it. How to register ? best compain signature for newbies ? how it works exactly ? and Thank you very much.
well seems like you have already joined a campaign there..we'll I can suggest you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=962343.0;topicseen this is the bitcoin signature campaign table(list of all campaingns) it might help you in the future..happy earning mate
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: