Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:09:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I dont pay loan but guy take collateral worth 3 times more and call me scammer  (Read 1746 times)
BitcoinBoss666 (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:26:28 PM

I think he is saying that he should not be labeled a scammer. He doesn't appear to be complaining about loosing the value of his collateral.

yep thats what i think hes saying too, he had collateral so how is he a scammer?

It's possible 'scammer' is not the right word to use (that's arguable) but OP is definitely untrustworthy. The deal was not selling the account for 0.1 BTC, OP agreed to repay the loan and if he doesn't repay it then he's not respecting his own word. I would never trust or deal with a user whose word is worthless.

Besides that a big issue with OP is his trust abuse:

Yeah, I wouldn't say he's a scammer. He secured the loan so nothing was scammed. Like op is complaining about it's actually good for the lender he didn't/can't repay because he can make much profit on the account. Op has nothing to complain about in this regard because he offered it as collateral and knew the terms.

True Irfan got a good profit but therr is no reason for him to give his account back. Also calling scammer when a person do a quick-sale via loan is not a recent thing After all, it is a loan not a sale. I can correct the word in negative feedback if someone tells me more appropriate word which I can agree with.

I dont care what you think. He earn on this loan 300% this is not normal. I lost 0.2BTC or even more and you told i not be trusted  what is wrong with you guys.
And im not scammer.

It doesn't matter if he earned 300% on the collateral - you didn't pay your loan on time and you didn't have an agreement for him to refund the excess value to you.  Keep in mind the value of the collateral could have dropped as well (scam accusations on account), in which case you wouldn't be complaining, right?

I'm ok with using your terminology - what do you want to call yourself seeing you failed to pay back a loan as promised?

You shouldnt call him anything, what if he had problems to pay the loan, wich he obviously did, you cant know what happened exactly. If someone does not pay a loan because he simply cannot i wouldnt call him a scammer, if he doesnt pay it because HE DOESNT WANT TO, now thats a different story

If he can't pay, he should tell it before due date. He obviously avoided it and now asking account back realizing the value.
You feedback still dont tell true. I i told you 3 rd time i know about value of my account. And i know it will be senior before loan end. And you dont read what i type. I want this account back becouse he told my accout is worth 0.1(that was not true). And i dont abusing feedback. I dont care what u think.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinBoss666 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:34:12 PM

And i give red feeback becouse i think you dont have right. This is not abusing i have good reason for it and this is not for free.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 12:35:56 PM

Changed "scammer" to "untrustworthy borrower". Thank you for the suggestion!

That's very nice of you, considering the OP is telling people you should not be trusted!  Maybe he will edit his feedback now.   Undecided

I don't care things like that. There is no use "caring" it besides irritating ourselves. If he feels, I am a scammer, he has the right to post it without breaking forum rules. I only start to care about these things, when he/she/they started posting fake proofs to ruin my reputation.

I think he is saying that he should not be labeled a scammer. He doesn't appear to be complaining about loosing the value of his collateral.

yep thats what i think hes saying too, he had collateral so how is he a scammer?

It's possible 'scammer' is not the right word to use (that's arguable) but OP is definitely untrustworthy. The deal was not selling the account for 0.1 BTC, OP agreed to repay the loan and if he doesn't repay it then he's not respecting his own word. I would never trust or deal with a user whose word is worthless.

Yeah, I wouldn't say he's a scammer. He secured the loan so nothing was scammed. Like op is complaining about it's actually good for the lender he didn't/can't repay because he can make much profit on the account. Op has nothing to complain about in this regard because he offered it as collateral and knew the terms.

True Irfan got a good profit but therr is no reason for him to give his account back. Also calling scammer when a person do a quick-sale via loan is not a recent thing After all, it is a loan not a sale. I can correct the word in negative feedback if someone tells me more appropriate word which I can agree with.

I dont care what you think. He earn on this loan 300% this is not normal. I lost 0.2BTC or even more and you told i not be trusted  what is wrong with you guys.
And im not scammer.

It doesn't matter if he earned 300% on the collateral - you didn't pay your loan on time and you didn't have an agreement for him to refund the excess value to you.  Keep in mind the value of the collateral could have dropped as well (scam accusations on account), in which case you wouldn't be complaining, right?

I'm ok with using your terminology - what do you want to call yourself seeing you failed to pay back a loan as promised?

You shouldnt call him anything, what if he had problems to pay the loan, wich he obviously did, you cant know what happened exactly. If someone does not pay a loan because he simply cannot i wouldnt call him a scammer, if he doesnt pay it because HE DOESNT WANT TO, now thats a different story

If he can't pay, he should tell it before due date. He obviously avoided it and now asking account back realizing the value.
You feedback still dont tell true. I i told you 3 rd time i know about value of my account. And i know it will be senior before loan end. And you dont read what i type. I want this account back becouse he told my accout is worth 0.1(that was not true). And i dont abusing feedback. I dont care what u think.

Me neither but I don't avoid your posts, I read them. It wasn't Sr. Member until the current owner started posting.

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 12:53:36 PM

I updated my feedback too and removed the word 'scammer' even though that's much more than OP deserves considering he now has left 2 lies in my profile.

OP is a loan defaulter and a trust abuser. Nothing to argue here.

BitcoinBoss666 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 02:26:14 PM

That's very nice of you, considering the OP is telling people you should not be trusted!  Maybe he will edit his feedback now.   Undecided

I don't care things like that. There is no use "caring" it besides irritating ourselves. If he feels, I am a scammer, he has the right to post it without breaking forum rules. I only start to care about these things, when he/she/they started posting fake proofs to ruin my reputation.

And im not scammer.

Me neither but I don't avoid your posts, I read them. It wasn't Sr. Member until the current owner started posting.
No account was senior before irfan get it and please stop lie!
BitcoinBoss666 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 02:28:46 PM

I updated my feedback too and removed the word 'scammer' even though that's much more than OP deserves considering he now has left 2 lies in my profile.

I type true in your feedback you lie in my. You abusing my trust. Nothing to argue here.
Btw show me lie in my feedback.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 02:39:34 PM

And im not scammer.

Sorry, my mistake! I think I miscalculated it. Thanks for correcting!

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 02:43:32 PM

I type true in your feedback you lie in my. You abusing my trust. Nothing to argue here.

You just prove my point: you're not arguing with my updated feedback. You're just trolling now, trying to use my words ("Nothing to argue here") without any sense. Not a single word against the content of my feedback though.

Regarding your lies. You left this feedback:
He give me negative trust becouse some user earn 0.2BTC on my loan
This is obviously a lie. I left you negative feedback because you defaulted a loan.

On your second feedback you say:
You call me scammer
This is no longer true. I updated my feedback to remove that word which was the only arguable part.
And you abuse my feedback
This is a lie too. You're the one abusing the trust system.

You also say "This is not funny.". Of course it's not. I have no idea where you got that from. Indeed it's not funny to default a loan and then leave false negative feedback on other people's profiles.

BitcoinBoss666 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 02:58:29 PM

You just prove my point: you're not arguing with my updated feedback. You're just trolling now, trying to use my words ("Nothing to argue here") without any sense. Not a single word against the content of my feedback though.

Regarding your lies. You left this feedback:
He give me negative trust becouse some user earn 0.2BTC on my loan
This is obviously a lie. I left you negative feedback because you defaulted a loan.

On your second feedback you say:
You call me scammer
This is no longer true. I updated my feedback to remove that word which was the only arguable part.
And you abuse my feedback
This is a lie too. You're the one abusing the trust system.

You also say "This is not funny.". Of course it's not. I have no idea where you got that from. Indeed it's not funny to default a loan and then leave false negative feedback on other people's profiles.

Im not trolling. "this is no longer true" But that was true when i write my feeback. I dont abuse feedback you make it. I told you why i left you negative feedback. That was not for free." And nothing to argue here had big sense for me that why i put it them.
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 04:09:54 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2015, 04:45:14 PM by irfan_pak10

That's very nice of you, considering the OP is telling people you should not be trusted!  Maybe he will edit his feedback now.   Undecided

I dont care what you think. He earn on this loan 300% this is not normal. I lost 0.2BTC or even more and you told i not be trusted  what is wrong with you guys.
And im not scammer.

It doesn't matter if he earned 300% on the collateral - you didn't pay your loan on time and you didn't have an agreement for him to refund the excess value to you.  Keep in mind the value of the collateral could have dropped as well (scam accusations on account), in which case you wouldn't be complaining, right?

It was A Full Member when you gave me as collateral. Its Activity was 238.

You Lend a Loan from me and gave me your account as collateral, And you did Not not returned my loan on the Mentioned date and I took the control of your account. Simple, Nothing to argue.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:41:35 PM

It was A Full Member when you gave me as collateral. Its Activity was 238.
You Gave Lend a Loan from me and gave me your account as collateral, And you did Not not returned my loan on the Mentioned date and I took the control of your account. Simple, Nothing to argue.

I agree, and this discussion is dragging itself too far. The point of collateral is to ensure safety to the loan provider in case of defaulting. Since no other terms were named, in case of failing to repay the loan, the loan provider is to take control of collateral. The question of over-valued collateral in question is futile, since he is the one who agreed to give it. I dont see the point in arguing about this anymore.

cheers
koelen3
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:40:29 AM

You should have cleared up the terms before-hand.
Nothing was scammed here , you risk your collateral when you take a loan and it's completely upto lender if they want to wait to let you have one more chance or not. Nothing wrong in it!
Get it over with already
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 08:44:47 AM

Nothing was scammed here , you risk your collateral when you take a loan and it's completely upto lender if they want to wait to let you have one more chance or not. Nothing wrong in it!
Get it over with already

I would happily give him a time of few days more if he asked me, Few people ask me to give them an extra time on the day of repayment and I provided them, But he never PM'ed me after getting loan, and after the 5-6 days of the repayment date he contacted me about to give his account back.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
koelen3
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:47:47 AM

Get it over with already

I would happily give him a time of few days more if he asked me, Few people ask me to give them an extra time on the day of repayment and I provided them, But he never PM'ed me after getting loan, and after the 5-6 days of the repayment date he contacted me about to give his account back.

You means he asked you to give his account back without repaying the loan Huh
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 08:48:48 AM

You are not in the wrong.  If the account value had gone down (by someone leaving it negative feedback for example) and you could no longer sell it to recover your loan amount, would he be offering to make up the difference?  Nope.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BitcoinBoss666 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:46:24 PM

Get it over with already

You means he asked you to give his account back without repaying the loan Huh
|
Read thread one more time. I want my account back becouse i saw he call me scammer. Im not scammer. When he get that account i think everything is ok. I dont contact with him becouse i know that loan is over. And when i contact with im he write me message that my account is worth 0.1BTC. And i want to buy it for this price or more but he just make thread about "my scam".
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: