Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:21:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New bot for 999dice and Primedice - SMART BOT  (Read 2386 times)
antex

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 10:55:34 AM

I thank the forum participants for testing the bot. I am usually afraid to use it, because it seems to me that they have a large percentage of error.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 11:26:11 AM

I'm new there, but I don't post any bots. This guy has only 2 activity posts and he is suspicious like his bot  Grin
No one forcing you to post any bots, OP is clearly scammer since his bot contained many viruses in there. He hasn't active anymore on here so you don't need worry about him

I thank the forum participants for testing the bot. I am usually afraid to use it, because it seems to me that they have a large percentage of error.
rather than percentage of error, OP's bot contained many viruses which is more critical
antex

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 06:32:45 PM

rather than percentage of error, OP's bot contained many viruses which is more critical

Yes, that's why I really afraid to download bots - because of viruses. It also seems to me that they are still not as effective as independent trading. I once tested some of them, but decided that either I can’t work with them, or the bots themselves are poorly written, or there is nothing better than controlling everything myself.
Mallow

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 03:56:34 PM

I'm new there, but I don't post any bots. This guy has only 2 activity posts and he is suspicious like his bot  Grin
No one forcing you to post any bots, OP is clearly scammer since his bot contained many viruses in there. He hasn't active anymore on here so you don't need worry about him

Yes, I already understood that. It’s just that when you are new and upload some bot, it looks suspicious.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: