Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:35:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you offer me anything?  (Read 1075 times)
SwingFirst (OP)

Activity: 678
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:52:52 AM

Hey there!

I need $12 (in btc) within 4 hours.
I am a graphic designer, add me on skype: swing.first.bt and I can send you a link to my personal work website.
I can also join a signature campaign, as long as I get paid within 4 hours. (Can continue campaign for long afterwards).

Thanks in advance!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:55:15 AM

Hey there!

I am a graphic designer, add me on skype: swing.first.bt and I can send you a link to my personal work website.
I can also join a signature campaign, as long as I get paid within 4 hours. (Can continue campaign for long afterwards).

Thanks in advance!

What do you have to offer as collateral? People will see this as a scam attempt if you don't offer any assurance Smiley

SwingFirst (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:06:49 AM

What do you have to offer as collateral? People will see this as a scam attempt if you don't offer any assurance Smiley

I can give out my personal identity and my work website! Smiley

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:13:18 AM

Post your picture with your username on the paper and replied into this thread to show that you're serious person

Smiley
SwingFirst (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:18:19 AM

Post your picture with your username on the paper and replied into this thread to show that you're serious person

My picture of what? Me?
SwingFirst (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:40:44 AM

Bumping
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:47:58 AM

You should move this to the lending section, since you're obviously in need of a loan, but even then i doubt people will give you the money you need
if you fail to provide some sort of collateral.

cheers
SwingFirst (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:55:30 AM

You should move this to the lending section, since you're obviously in need of a loan, but even then i doubt people will give you the money you need

cheers

Thanks but no, I am not looking for a loan. Serious.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:59:00 AM

not enough, you need to offer something that has the same value of what you needs(12 usd)

a can do it if you can offer me as a collateral a good game(steam key that you didn't used)
SwingFirst (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:03:08 AM

not enough, you need to offer something that has the same value of what you needs(12 usd)

a can do it if you can offer me as a collateral a good game(steam key that you didn't used)

I'll see what I can find, I do have a steam account but I have to reset pass (long since I used it)
SwingFirst (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:17:52 AM

Update:

I don't know what to use as collateral. I can't access my steam account since I forgot the password, and I created my account on an e-mail address that I have deleted.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 08:35:52 AM

Collateral is needed if he is asking for a loan but he is asking for a work.

Update:

I don't know what to use as collateral. I can't access my steam account since I forgot the password, and I created my account on an e-mail address that I have deleted.

Ignore it. Post if you have any skills and someone may hire you.

EvenMatt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

★secondstrade.com★

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:41:46 AM

Hey there!

Thanks in advance!

It would be better if you post you personal work website over here publicly so as to get more attention and interest.
And sorry, I dont have any Graphic Designing work, what are your other skills?

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:26:15 AM

My picture of what? Me?

It would be to verify you.  You are playing dumb to it.  But think how do we know you are who is is picture or on website?  If you hold up a paper with username.... it becomes more believable. Can be faked though.

cheers

Thanks but no, I am not looking for a loan. Serious.

You want money and provide something later... sounds a lot like a loan. 

Update:

You will have to use collateral.  It can be anything you can give to someone online worth over the borrowed amount.   

So conclusion this is most likely considered a loan.  You need to come up with collateral, a picture of you is chances are not going to be enough to send you BTC.

And why do you need btc in 4 hours?
SwingFirst (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:30:50 AM

The reason I don't put my website up here for everyone to see is because I feel uncomfortable with it. I can send it over Skype, though.
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 06:19:18 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2015, 06:30:34 AM by Grand_Voyageur

Your personal identity cannot be sold by lender to recover the loss if you decide to not repay him the borrowed amount. Also, your account has a low post count and big gaps in post history - no posts between September 18, 2014 to May 15, 2015 and between October 26, 2013 to August 28, 2014 - so your account could be equated as a bought account or a new one. Even a website isn't a too valid collateral and can be considered as such only as long as you cannot recover it.
You suggest you to provide both a valid collateral and a proof you're SwingFirst account original owner, by signing a message with the following BTC-address from unedited past posts: 1DNwZfpCYkmPP82xty7HThv9ngadjQa2T2.
Thank you based OP for giving me this opportunity to make my ten bucks!  Smiley

1DNwZfpCYkmPP82xty7HThv9ngadjQa2T2

"People didn't believe the internet would take off either."

"Hashers, lovers, crashes, recovers."

"Counterfeit this, criminal scum!"

Smiley 1DNwZfpCYkmPP82xty7HThv9ngadjQa2T2
Refs:
===>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
===>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=119896.0
===>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=404191.0
===>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246874.0
===>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0 (How to sign a message)

=snip=
=snip=

So far, the only signature campaign paying daily is YoBit.net, thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1036113.0

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
cbase

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:42:46 AM

I can give you $2.5 btc if you can use your account as collateral. Let me know
SwingFirst (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:14:58 PM

You suggest you to provide both a valid collateral and a proof you're SwingFirst account original owner, by signing a message with the following BTC-address from unedited past posts: 1DNwZfpCYkmPP82xty7HThv9ngadjQa2T2.

I labeled my bitcoin address "SwingFirst - May 18th 2015" to prove that it's still me and that this account is not bought. I don't use this account regularly, but I am the one who made it almost two years ago.

Check it out! https://blockchain.info/address/1DNwZfpCYkmPP82xty7HThv9ngadjQa2T2

SwingFirst (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:17:42 PM

I can give you $2.5 btc if you can use your account as collateral. Let me know

I was not interested in a loan, but I really appreciate your kindness!
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:03:26 PM

I labeled my bitcoin address "SwingFirst - May 18th 2015" to prove that it's still me and that this account is not bought. I don't use this account regularly, but I am the one who made it almost two years ago.

Check it out! https://blockchain.info/address/1DNwZfpCYkmPP82xty7HThv9ngadjQa2T2

A signed message with your BTC address would be much better..just saying.
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:49:49 PM

A signed message with your BTC address would be much better..just saying.

AFAIK Blockchain needs a signed message from the address to add a label.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: