Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:08:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Payza scam me ?  (Read 1614 times)
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Permabull Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 12:22:14 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2015, 07:27:08 PM by Fakhoury

Hello,

I've been using Payza for a good time now.

I've tried their bitcoin withdrawal option twice, at the first time they told me the first withdrawals take around 1 week and I've waited for 5-6 days and I've got my BTC.

Now I've made another withdrawal since 5-6 days ago and today is the 4TH business day since they noted me that it takes only 1-3 business days to have the withdrawal completed.

The money value is not that much, it's only $98.

Could they scam ?

My account is fully working and is not frozen.

Quote from:  Satoshi Nakamoto
Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 12:50:32 PM

So you wait ONE day until you open up a scam accusation thread? You realize that this sounds like you are a risky business partner? Someone trading with you can fear you opening a scam accusation thread only because he isnt fast enough. On top they paid already once so its unlikely that they changed in the meanwhile.

Anyway... only my thoughts when i read someone opening a scam accusation thread that fast. Maybe overthink that. Wink

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 01:03:20 PM

So you wait ONE day until you open up a scam accusation thread? You realize that this sounds like you are a risky business partner? Someone trading with you can fear you opening a scam accusation thread only because he isnt fast enough. On top they paid already once so its unlikely that they changed in the meanwhile.

Anyway... only my thoughts when i read someone opening a scam accusation thread that fast. Maybe overthink that. Wink

To be honest, you are over-thinking it.

Why would it take extra day when they already have a time frame of 1 - 3 days.

Don't you think 3 days are more than enough PLUS the transaction value isn't that big ?!

Thank you.

Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 01:58:07 PM

Don't you think 3 days are more than enough PLUS the transaction value isn't that big ?!

Thank you.

Let me know whats the status a week later.

Regardless of that... taking days for a bitcoin withdraw sounds interesting at least when its the standard. That timeframe is not enough to protect against chargebacks or similar things. So i wonder what they need it for.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Payza

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:30:56 PM

Thank you.

Regardless of that... taking days for a bitcoin withdraw sounds interesting at least when its the standard. That timeframe is not enough to protect against chargebacks or similar things. So i wonder what they need it for.

Actually, Payza does not allow funds deposited by Credit Card to be used for Bitcoin purchases, so the processing time is not there to combat chargebacks.

The processing time is more there so that we can ensure the account requesting the withdrawal shows no signs of being compromised (so, for your own protection) and to ensure that the transaction meets our compliance requirements.
MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:41:17 PM

Hello,

No payza is not a scam!
Can take up to 5 to 15 working days for payment
Anyway you can change the titles
Take care.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:44:04 PM

Thank you.

Actually, Payza does not allow funds deposited by Credit Card to be used for Bitcoin purchases, so the processing time is not there to combat chargebacks.

The processing time is more there so that we can ensure the account requesting the withdrawal shows no signs of being compromised (so, for your own protection) and to ensure that the transaction meets our compliance requirements.

So can I understand from this that the withdrawal will take more days as MarkMJ said ?

Why don't you (as a company) respond to the the 2 support tickets I've opened ?

Tell me please when can I expect to have my money !

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:45:10 PM

Hello,

No payza is not a scam!
Can take up to 5 to 15 working days for payment
Anyway you can change the titles
Take care.

If it's so, then why did they state that it takes 1 to 3 business days ?

Payza

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:48:26 PM

So can I understand from this that the withdrawal will take more days as MarkMJ said ?

Send us a message with more information such as your account ID (email address), transaction number and/or ticket number and I can look into that for you.

Please note that support tickets are answered in the order they are received. If you submit multiple tickets for the same issue this can affect your priority and delay the response from our team.
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 03:00:50 PM

Send us a message with more information such as your account ID (email address), transaction number and/or ticket number and I can look into that for you.

Please note that support tickets are answered in the order they are received. If you submit multiple tickets for the same issue this can affect your priority and delay the response from our team.

I've sent you a PM with all the information you may need.

I've sent two tickets so far and I've known that my first ticket were closed because I've talked with the advisor on the chat, so currently what is active is the latest ticket which I created today which I've sent you it's number in the PM.

Thank you.

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 03:21:21 PM

I withdraw-ed three Times, First Time around 40$ then around 50$ and Yesterday Around 106$ And first Two time I received them In First three business day as told/mentioned by them. And Im also hopeful this time I will receive them. I have no issue with them

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 03:33:57 PM

I've been told by Payza representative here that by Friday the most, I will be having my BTC.

This because of the huge volume of bitcoin withdrawals they have.

MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:52:10 PM

Hello,

Are you really from payza?
Can you show us the prof if?
I really want to know because there are a lots of user's that pretend to be someone else.
Thank you.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
Payza

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:20:56 PM

Hello,

Are you really from payza?
Can you show us the prof if?
I really want to know because there are a lots of user's that pretend to be someone else.
Thank you.

We are, I'm not sure how to prove that though. Perhaps a moderator can confirm that we registered for this forum using a payza.com email address.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 07:27:30 PM

Payza,

Just wanted to point out to you that Fakhoury is a scammer/thief.  You don't need to bend over backwards to assist him.   Undecided

Him calling another person out as a scammer is so hypocritical it's not even funny.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Payza

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:41:50 PM

Payza,

Just wanted to point out to you that Fakhoury is a scammer/thief.  You don't need to bend over backwards to assist him.   Undecided

Him calling another person out as a scammer is so hypocritical it's not even funny.

My concern is making sure that all Payza members are treated fairly and that they can reach us with their questions or comments as easily and conveniently as possible. We have mentioned on this forum that providing unauthorized e-currency exchanges using Payza goes against our User Agreement and could result in account closures and other repercussions, but it is not up to me to make that decision.

I'm here to help with whatever questions or concerns you might have regarding Payza and our services.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 07:46:55 PM

My concern is making sure that all Payza members are treated fairly and that they can reach us with their questions or comments as easily and conveniently as possible. We have mentioned on this forum that providing unauthorized e-currency exchanges using Payza goes against our User Agreement and could result in account closures and other repercussions, but it is not up to me to make that decision.

I'm here to help with whatever questions or concerns you might have regarding Payza and our services.

As you can tell from this quote, the OP is using Payza to resell stolen Microsoft items.  Microsoft is aware of his illegal activities.

The $98 he has in there probably equates to several thousands of dollars in Microsoft products.  He is using your system to launder money.

Please bring this up with your team and if necessary freeze his fraudulent account.  If he tries to leave you negative trust for his illegal activities, there are enough honest people with morals on this forum to make his trust irrelevant, like me.  Smiley

- I accept Perfect Money, WMZ, BTC, Skrill, Payza, WU, MG. I don't accept Paypal or any reversible payment processor.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:18:54 PM

Hah. No, Payza will not scam you. They have a strong reputation and very well know world wide.

If you have not broken any of their rules, you will be paid.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 12:29:02 PM

Hah. No, Payza will not scam you. They have a strong reputation and very well know world wide.

If you have not broken any of their rules, you will be paid.

Exactly.   Wink

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 12:30:07 PM

Payza mentions that they take only 1-3 days and it took you 5-6 days? That's quite unprofessional and unnecessary delaying the transaction. They also require $20 minimum amount to exchange via BTC and hence I dint try the exchange method.

Payza won't scam you but the delay is not expected from a payment processor.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: