Barca 0 Juventus 1 - 6 (9.2%)
Barca 0 Juventus 2 - 0 (0%)
Barca 0 Juventus 3 - 1 (1.5%)
Barca 3 Juventus 1 - 13 (20%)
Barca 1 Juventus 3 - 1 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 51

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Champions League Final Predictions Barca Vs Juventus  (Read 3504 times)
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:21:13 AM

Messi is getting too much credit imho. Yes he is an incredible player but there are 22 players on the pitch whatsoever. Attack is the best defence but what if defence is the best attack this time around and Juventus pulls through?
WhatTheGox (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:48:30 AM

Messi is getting too much credit imho. Yes he is an incredible player but there are 22 players on the pitch whatsoever. Attack is the best defence but what if defence is the best attack this time around and Juventus pulls through?

Its possible to mark messi out of the game we've sen it done before when he plays for argentina.  The problem is barca have 3-4 other quality players who can win games by themselves.  Its probably the reason why teams just ont bother focusing so much on messi when playing barca.
huadylmate

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:53:06 AM

3-1 Barcelona is the prediction that I am thinking, maybe Juventus can get a cheeky goal but I don't think they can hold it out all game to clinch the victory but good luck to them and I will be around to cheer them on like a drunken maniac  Tongue
apuestascoin

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Gambling bitcoin webmaster

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 05:44:17 PM

2-1 ; Juventus is a very good team , with great defenders , but Barcelona have an ofensive power impossible to stop , Messi , Suarez and Neymar...

WhatTheGox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 06:11:46 PM

3-1 Barcelona is the prediction that I am thinking, maybe Juventus can get a cheeky goal but I don't think they can hold it out all game to clinch the victory but good luck to them and I will be around to cheer them on like a drunken maniac  Tongue

If juventus have the balls to break forward for a cheeky goal then barca could be scoring heavy, 3-1 not a bad call at all.

Think we are seeing a pattern in the predictions.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:07:52 PM

Barcelona is unstoppable with its attacking trio. Either one of the forwards (Messi, Neymar, Suarez) can create for themselves and score at will. Give Messi one step to dribble and he will score. Juventus is a great team no doubt but I just can't see them breaking down this Barcelona team defensively and hold them off from scoring at the same time.

I would predict 3-1 Barca win
adolf84

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:57:55 PM

Barca on Fire....

Im vote to barca win champions league this year with big score...

only God can help juve to win this final again barca.. Sorry for juve fans, no offense, only my oppinion as a small gambler Smiley

lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 03:41:27 AM

Barcelona is unstoppable with its attacking trio. Either one of the forwards (Messi, Neymar, Suarez) can create for themselves and score at will. Give Messi one step to dribble and he will score. Juventus is a great team no doubt but I just can't see them breaking down this Barcelona team defensively and hold them off from scoring at the same time.

They are the best trio forward, i think they like trio milan rud gulit,van basten,Frank Rijkaard.
But suarez he will under pleasure with 2 player juventus
1 evra they have problem on 2011
2 chellini on wordcup 2014
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 04:47:31 AM

my predict for this final is Barca 2 Juventus 1 i hope barca will win the match and be the champion for this season
WhatTheGox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 09:02:36 AM

They are the best trio forward, i think they like trio milan rud gulit,van basten,Frank Rijkaard.
But suarez he will under pleasure with 2 player juventus
1 evra they have problem on 2011
2 chellini on wordcup 2014

Evra way past his best thats why united let him go, dont see him being able to deal with barca front 3.  The milan trio was awesome agree on that!
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 09:18:45 AM

Evra way past his best thats why united let him go, dont see him being able to deal with barca front 3. 

Evra's position will not be a problem for the defense since Neymar will be playing at the right which means that he will be facing Lichsteiner that have some problem with defending a fast players\

Few scenarios that might happen later on the match

#1 There will be a hell lot of cards because Suarez will be facing alot of italian defender which has the tendency to play a harsh game

P.S : Remember the bitting incident?  Wink

#2 Juventus will score from free kick through Pirlo since they will defending all the way for the game and on relly on counter attack

#3 Messi will be able to nutmeg a few defenders leaving them to slip (happened at the match with Manchester City and Bayern Muenchen )

#4 The goals will be from corners for Juventus

#5 Moratta might be a hero again?   Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
WhatTheGox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 09:29:36 AM

Evra way past his best thats why united let him go, dont see him being able to deal with barca front 3. 

Evra's position will not be a problem for the defense since Neymar will be playing at the right which means that he will be facing Lichsteiner that have some problem with defending a fast players\

#1 There will be a hell lot of cards because Suarez will be facing alot of italian defender which has the tendency to play a harsh game

#2 Juventus will score from free kick through Pirlo since they will defending all the way for the game and on relly on counter attack

#3 Messi will be able to nutmeg a few defenders leaving them to slip (happened at the match with Manchester City and Bayern Muenchen )

I heard barca are going to fit Suarez with a muzzle for the game so shouldn't be a problem.

Moratta is a very good threat i cant believe real let him go and decided to bring in a player like chicharito lol.  whoops!
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:34:41 AM

Champions League Final Predictions Barca Vs Juventus, the poll contains a few outcomes, cant include all possible scores will take too long so went up to 3 goals either side.

2 votes per user.

I do like Juventus and any team in serie a, so hopefully they will win I realise how unlikely that is so I have placed a bet on the same as what I am vote here on. I believe the game will finish 3-0 to Barcelona. Any team can obviously be beaten but these will not be losing this time around imo
iLeocker

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:38:19 AM

Barca 3 - 1 Juve
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 11:15:15 AM

I heard barca are going to fit Suarez with a muzzle for the game so shouldn't be a problem.

Moratta is a very good threat i cant believe real let him go and decided to bring in a player like chicharito lol.  whoops!

The reason that they are letting Moratta to go would be because that they thought that he is a typical striker that wait for the ball, more or less the same type with Benzema. That could be why they are trying to grab a striker that is more active in the play instead of waiting for balls since Ronaldo and Bale are not the type to give the ball to the forward though

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Tschai

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 11:28:54 AM

The real question should be and I would bet on it (when the odds are high enough): Will Suarez bite Chiellini (again)?
 Roll Eyes
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1023

Signature spot available for rent!

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:15:27 PM

hmm...we can expect everything in this match,but i think there will be goals on it,we will have an intresting champions league final,juventus is really good they lost 5 champions league finals and won 2,they will win this time definetly,even if barcelona is so good now
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:01:52 PM

Barcelona will win.
I don't think the Juventus defence can withstand Messi, Suarez and Neymar.
Juventus may hold on for a while but eventually one of Barcelona forward will score and end the game.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:30:03 PM

Madrid let Morata go because he couldn't show his skill as a forward and sometimes made a risky blunder.
I think him get on top perform now because he is suitable with Serie A and Juventus formation.
As Madridista I hope the best for him and can win the Champions League with Juventus
He actually must got respect from Madrid fans because he didn't celebrate his goal and not overreacting

The real question should be and I would bet on it (when the odds are high enough): Will Suarez bite Chiellini (again)?
 Roll Eyes

lol
Or Suarez will say something racism to Evra

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Raeg

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:45:35 PM

I think Barca will destroy them. going for something like 3-1 4-1. Messi Neymar and Suarez all to score.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: