Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:50:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Outdated Miners for Research  (Read 2061 times)
bitcoinbelieve

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:01:33 PM

I have bfl 50 ghs (it works) and wants to sell it. (it comes with bfl power supply) You said you generally buy miner for $20 but does that price includes shipping?
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:49:04 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 06:14:44 PM by Mikestang

Please send my U3 back to me, I included paid postage, all you have to do is drop it in the mail.  It's been several weeks since you said you would send it back.  Please send it back immediately.
ncsupanda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:02:43 PM

Please send my U3 back to me, I included paid postage, all you have to do is drop it in the mail.  It's been several weeks since you said you would send it back.  I'm starting to think you've stolen it from me.  Please prove me wrong and send it back immediately.

I have not stolen this miner - and I've messaged you accordingly.

I've been absent on these forums and apologize for my lack of communication. I'll be sending this back to you tomorrow and hope all is well. I've also agreed to pay you in Bitcoin for any lost mining due to my tardiness.

To be completely transparent I've been working (besides my two day jobs) to finish a solution for the Scrypt miners "Silverfish" and have been working with the manufacturer to fix a long time problem on their units.

Thanks

Mikestang
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:14:27 PM

Thanks for the reply, I have edited my message.  I just get worried when I don't receive a reply and days go by and still no miner shows up in the mail.  Thanks again.
ncsupanda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:32:11 PM

Thanks for the reply, I have edited my message.  I just get worried when I don't receive a reply and days go by and still no miner shows up in the mail.  Thanks again.

You're completely in the right, and I accept my wrongdoing in this regard. Thanks.
Mikestang
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:21:47 PM

You're completely in the right, and I accept my wrongdoing in this regard. Thanks.

No problem, and I completely understand that life can get in the way of this hobby.  Keep your priorities straight and finish that degree, you won't be a starving college student for long.  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: