Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:43:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i need answer  (Read 4244 times)
toqchista2 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:55:59 AM

Why will destroy all cloud mining company ? What is cause ?

bitcoin dying(go to 0 or not accepted anymore, because another currency surpass it)

or the cloud based site it goes bankrupt(because another better cloud take off)

i think that bit-x have best pool and best hardware .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTC-Bank

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:52:46 PM

bitcoin dying(go to 0 or not accepted anymore, because another currency surpass it)

I never heard bit-x before until now.You may be right but who really knows that, why to invest on a such company and own nothing on your hands?I was empress in earlier days from cloud mining i was mining on cex.io , on gaw and on ltcgear the result is that i lost more than 35 BTC together with LTCgear 20 BTC on investing shares without roi and what now?I am praying everyday to pay me back and waiting and waiting with some stupid explanations...This is why i suggest you to try to buy your own hardware, this is what i am doing now and i am verry happy with that...Just dont be greedy it is a disease..Good luck what ever your choice is and be caution with your invests!

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.
toqchista2 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:43:00 AM

I never heard bit-x before until now.You may be right but who really knows that, why to invest on a such company and own nothing on your hands?I was empress in earlier days from cloud mining i was mining on cex.io , on gaw and on ltcgear the result is that i lost more than 35 BTC together with LTCgear 20 BTC on investing shares without roi and what now?I am praying everyday to pay me back and waiting and waiting with some stupid explanations...This is why i suggest you to try to buy your own hardware, this is what i am doing now and i am verry happy with that...Just dont be greedy it is a disease..Good luck what ever your choice is and be caution with your invests!

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.

sorry Sad

why dont return you money ? cex.io now working  without mining.

i dont know why lose before you money on cex,io  Roll Eyes what was this 35 BTC  You had purchased GHS  ?

i dont know how to install bitcoin mining hardware  Sad
toqchista2 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 12:02:39 PM

i already go bit-x and buy 100 GHS.

i think that near future bit-x that will have something problem, they will stop mining and dont shutdown website because this website is wallet and so this bit-x website never will shutdown due mining , they just continue working without mining and i can will sell my GHS and GO Elsewhere to MY GHS.

This is just a clever way.

Hopefully Pull.
BTC-Bank

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:21:29 PM

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.

sorry Sad

i dont know why lose before you money on cex,io  Roll Eyes what was this 35 BTC  You had purchased GHS  ?

Hello @toqchista2 no i didn't say that i was scammed from Cex.io but i loose from the value of it.The 35BTC amount is the totall ammount  of loss in all cloud mining services with 1st until momment (dont know if he will ever pay) ltcgear.I see that you have already make your choice i hope it will work for you and wish you many succeses.

P.S. About the mining hardware i was feeling the same as you but in the end it was very easy.

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.
toqchista2 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:17:15 PM

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.

sorry Sad

Hello @toqchista2 no i didn't say that i was scammed from Cex.io but i loose from the value of it.The 35BTC amount is the totall ammount  of loss in all cloud mining services with 1st until momment (dont know if he will ever pay) ltcgear.I see that you have already make your choice i hope it will work for you and wish you many succeses.

P.S. About the mining hardware i was feeling the same as you but in the end it was very easy.

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.

Thanks you.

I choos bitx due, i have hope .

But  i want coming will buy hardware , but i dont know how to install hardware.

I dont knew that in 2013 start mining ))
Minerjoe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:56:22 PM

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.

sorry Sad

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.

Thanks you.

You will lose money with any kind of SHA 256 mining nowdays. This next difficulty growth ll be about 15%. There s no way any kind of small miners cloud or home, to sustain this. Again, you will lose money.

BTC-Bank

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:05:52 PM

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.

sorry Sad

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.

Thanks you.

You will lose money with any kind of SHA 256 mining nowdays. This next difficulty growth ll be about 15%. There s no way any kind of small miners cloud or home, to sustain this. Again, you will lose money.

I only suggest him hardware mining because @toqchista2 said that there was no problem with profitability and if anyone can mining, pay from his own earnings the power and keep the Bitcoins it can be a long term investment (with an understandable risk of price which exist on all form of Bitcoin investment) in other case i was going to suggest him to dont involved at all with any form of mining except if he want to have fun with them.I prefer to mine my self as i actual own the device and i dont have the stress if the company i have invest is still up tomorrow and basically i am looking at Bitcoin mining as a long term investment....Of Course this is only my personal opinion and for me is the safest.

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.
maincoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:07:50 PM

i think if you google it you wil find out for sure
godidi

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:21:34 PM

before was exist such company (mining), which today exist (example: hashnest and bit-x) ? example: bit-x is wallet and mining website and before such website was when destroyed ?

Huh

i need answer

What does it mean ? I don't understand what you say. More clearly
BTC-Bank

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 11:16:16 PM

before was exist such company (mining), which today exist (example: hashnest and bit-x) ? example: bit-x is wallet and mining website and before such website was when destroyed ?

Huh

i need answer

What does it mean ? I don't understand what you say. More clearly

He mean that there where companies before which also exist today and they didn't scam of failed on their services, he was looking for answer to: why cloud mining isn't safe or to why he may loose money on it (on this post), with some worlds he wanted to explain him the reasons.If you read the whole thread you will understand, anyway he already made his choice.

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 07:19:18 PM

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.

sorry Sad

why dont return you money ? cex.io now working  without mining.

i dont know how to install bitcoin mining hardware  Sad

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.

Thanks you.

Home mining is no longer profitable.
Cloud mining is only profitable for the mine operators.
Neither one will ROI unless Bitcoin price goes very high.
Your chances are VERY slim to make a profit.
Your chances are VERY Good to lose money, nearly all of it.
You missed the caravan by about 2 years.
Mining calculators are your friend, use them.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BTC-Bank

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:29:09 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2015, 05:31:29 AM by BTC-Bank

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.

sorry Sad

i dont know why lose before you money on cex,io  Roll Eyes what was this 35 BTC  You had purchased GHS  ?

Hello @toqchista2 no i didn't say that i was scammed from Cex.io but i loose from the value of it.The 35BTC amount is the totall ammount  of loss in all cloud mining services with 1st until momment (dont know if he will ever pay) ltcgear.I see that you have already make your choice i hope it will work for you and wish you many succeses.

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.

Thanks you.

But  i want coming will buy hardware , but i dont know how to install hardware.

Home mining is no longer profitable.
Cloud mining is only profitable for the mine operators.
Neither one will ROI unless Bitcoin price goes very high.
Your chances are VERY slim to make a profit.
Your chances are VERY Good to lose money, nearly all of it.
You missed the caravan by about 2 years.
Mining calculators are your friend, use them.

Hello @Phoenix1969 i don't understand exactly if you are responding to both of us from the discussion.I just want to clarify that i didn't say that it can be more profitable or it doesnt have risk, i only state that it is safer from the factor that you actually own the mining hardware.Also about the risk for profitability, is how everyone can see it... as @toqchista2 state that doesnt care for the profit at the moment and he can cover the expansives(even better if there are cheap), so my suggestion was to mine (with his own hardware) and keep the coins.It have the risk of the future price but you avoid the risk of fraud/scam and also it is fan.  Wink

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 02:30:43 AM

I'm sorry sir, you need to learn English before you write in this forum.
It just like a requirement/conditions

faucet used to be profitable
BTC-Bank

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 05:36:42 AM

I'm sorry sir, you need to learn English before you write in this forum.
It just like a requirement/conditions

Why you believe that?Sure it will be easier if he knew better english but in the end he found what was looking for..also there is always the local section which everyone can contact , ask or discuss in his native language.So i dont find it exactly as requirement/condition in this forum..  Cool

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.
110isthebest

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 05:51:55 AM

if i understood correctly, you want to know which company existed before the current one, in mining?

you is near. which company existed before if existed , similar bit-x and hashnest ? before was similar company such us bit-x and hashnest  if nowaday this company is best and never will destroy ?

this i know.
example: cex.io Existed for a long time

Easy to understand.

If you're looking for a  pool? To mine with? Any pool is ok as long as you don't keep btc with them.
If you're asking for a trusted hardware provider? Bitmain should work.
If you're  asking  about a company's history? Hashnest sure. However hosted mining has not been profitable for many.

I have had dealings Bitmain and is a good vendor of hardware.

I have no experience with bit-x

i do will buy GHS ? I will not lose money /??

i want will buy very lot GHS .

you what Advice me ?
amount of GHS you are buying would probably not affect your payout/gh unless you are solomining which increases your chance of getting a block. you would most probably lose money in the process due to the amount of maintenance fees per gh and price or difficulty increase.
Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 05:53:27 AM

OP google.com is not down yet. you should get your own answer. its a polluting post

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 08:58:41 AM

Can't understand your question, but if you want to know whether which of the cloud mining sites are better, I would suggest Bit-X as they possess great hardware and will be adding more energy efficient hardware to reduce the costs for maximum ROI...

AliassailA

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 03:56:05 AM

You know I think we could get some useful code from other language based forums. We totally need a MOLE!!!!!

brb...

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: