Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:52:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CCMINER.NET the bitcoin investment since april 2015  (Read 11072 times)
5thdimension

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:11:14 PM

Been using this sites for couples months now.

This is no hyip or false hope template
This is a revshare business but contrary to others it use its own coin has share % dividend 

In other word you can buy share but also ccm coin withc are both tradable for btc

Ccm is also %dayle income , activity rewards

Where this money come from. Well see yourself the proof of mining. Do the maths  it fit

Thanks to ccminer  with this community ive learn and gain profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:21:02 AM

Oh this is just ridiculously obvious.

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
ccminer.cf (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

CCMINER.NET

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 10:45:19 AM

Thank you for your interest @cryptodevil, and thank you for the comment!
This means we are getting a bit more popular than before!

I know that your are acting like this willing to get some good, for you and for the others.
There are so many scams out there, as we wrote on our site we have been scammed as well!
So it's ok, you are rising your status here and you try to protect othere users, and promote some service that you do not attack!
It's part of the game!

I know you didn't spend time to read this thread or visit the site before accusing us to be scammer, else you wouldn't do so, but also this is part of the game!

I'm telling you that you can comment what you want, and your friends as well, but we are not going to give up! We keep our work on and we will continue to offer our service!
We will keep this thread alive to inform the people about us and our service, even if we got this bad comment, to show we are not afraid and we have nothing to hide.

Have a great day

______BITCOIN INVESTMENT SINCE APRIL 2015______
tedpower

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 01:29:29 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2016, 03:10:55 AM by tedpower

It is not fair to call anyone a scammer if no proofs are provided.
I can trade their ccm coins when there are people said they cant trade with the system
I  can private PM and public pm the admin many times a day when someone said they cant find the admin
I can withdraw out my bitcoin when someone said cant.

This is very strange.

Am i just the only investor happy with ccminer or the people who said ccminer is a scam has bad experience with the program? If no , base on what  information .if yes, what bad experience you have faccing?

ziomar

Activity: 344

CCMINER.NET

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:14:32 PM

I know that your are acting like this willing to get some good, for you and for the others.
There are so many scams out there, as we wrote on our site we have been scammed as well!
So it's ok, you are rising your status here and you try to protect othere users, and promote some service that you do not attack!
It's part of the game!

I know you didn't spend time to read this thread or visit the site before accusing us to be scammer, else you wouldn't do so, but also this is part of the game!

I'm telling you that you can comment what you want, and your friends as well, but we are not going to give up! We keep our work on and we will continue to offer our service!
We will keep this thread alive to inform the people about us and our service, even if we got this bad comment, to show we are not afraid and we have nothing to hide.

Have a great day

Nice reply!
Just keep the good woork showed so far!!!!

THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT
24/7 SUPPORT, LIVE CHAT AND USERS COMMUNITY
ccminer.cf (OP)

Activity: 286

CCMINER.NET

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 08:32:16 PM

It's part of the game!

Have a great day

Nice reply!
Just keep the good woork showed so far!!!!

No intention to give up just for a stupid comment!

______BITCOIN INVESTMENT SINCE APRIL 2015______
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: