Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:53:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bought 4 Graphics Cards from BTC guy, no response after a week  (Read 8970 times)
TGJJ (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 06:54:33 PM

OK, I have done a lot of independent research and I am 99% confident in what I am about to disclose. I have each bit of information confirmed by a multitude of people.

I know BTC guy's name, address, phone number(s), transaction history, eBay ID, Dwolla Account and more.

As I know that BTC guy will read this, I will address it as a public message to him from here on.

I know that you will be reading this, because you have contacted admins pretending you are innocent, when you, Dean/Dan Munt/Munet, are a scammer and trying to pretend that you are not.

I have enough evidence to get you sentenced to several years in prison and will be filling reports in both the USA and the UK. I will also provide information to other victims of your crimes who will be able to press charges in their countries.

You only have one choice other than me reporting you to every single agency I possibly can and that is to return the coins. If the coins are not in my account within 24 hours from now, 2 PM Chicago time, I will contact every single police agency possible for your actions. I will also do my best to file a joint claim in Illinois and sue you with the other people you have scammed. This means that not only will you serve hard time, you will also have to give the money back and will most likely have to pay damages and legal fees. I may not be able to sue the money back, but I am sure that you will face time. This can all be avoided by just returning the coins.

If you no longer have the coins, we can arrange a deal where you can pay us back in cash in a public location for the exact monetary value of the coins. If you have the coins you can send mine back here 1BdtwdXquSQLF4hpDVKBDFzZHHZ61VAACd. I would also be prepared to distribute the other people’s coins if necessary.

To prove I am serious, I am posting your confirmed address here.

Dean Munt/Dan Munt/Dean Munet or whatever alias you are going by today
2449 N 72nd Court
Elm Wood Park Ill 60707-2018

This is a photo you:

If you do return the coins, I will remove all the information I have posted on the forum and also delete all the data I have on you on my computer, other victims have agreed to do the same.
You seriously picked the wrong guy to mess with, I will do everything legally possible to bestow justice upon you. You better return these coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
retropcdos

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 07:02:59 PM

OK, I have done a lot of independent research and I am 99% confident in what I am about to disclose. I have each bit of information confirmed by a multitude of people.

I know BTC guy's name, address, phone number(s), transaction history, eBay ID, Dwolla Account and more.

As I know that BTC guy will read this, I will address it as a public message to him from here on.

I know that you will be reading this, because you have contacted admins pretending you are innocent, when you, Dean/Dan Munt/Munet, are a scammer and trying to pretend that you are not.

I have enough evidence to get you sentenced to several years in prison and will be filling reports in both the USA and the UK. I will also provide information to other victims of your crimes who will be able to press charges in their countries.

You only have one choice other than me reporting you to every single agency I possibly can and that is to return the coins. If the coins are not in my account within 24 hours from now, 2 PM Chicago time, I will contact every single police agency possible for your actions. I will also do my best to file a joint claim in Illinois and sue you with the other people you have scammed. This means that not only will you serve hard time, you will also have to give the money back and will most likely have to pay damages and legal fees. I may not be able to sue the money back, but I am sure that you will face time. This can all be avoided by just returning the coins.

If you no longer have the coins, we can arrange a deal where you can pay us back in cash in a public location for the exact monetary value of the coins. If you have the coins you can send mine back here 1BdtwdXquSQLF4hpDVKBDFzZHHZ61VAACd. I would also be prepared to distribute the other people’s coins if necessary.

2449 N 72nd Court

This is a photo you:

https://i.imgur.com/Xjji3.jpg

If you do return the coins, I will remove all the information I have posted on the forum and also delete all the data I have on you on my computer, other victims have agreed to do the same.
You seriously picked the wrong guy to mess with, I will do everything legally possible to bestow justice upon you. You better return these coins.

That him
TGJJ (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 07:09:36 PM

The wallet address can be seen here, so everyone can see if you give back what you have stolen or not - http://blockchain.info/address/1BdtwdXquSQLF4hpDVKBDFzZHHZ61VAACd
TGJJ (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 07:11:41 PM

I received this message:

Hello,

My name is Dean. It has come to my attention that I have been accused of a crime and my name and address is posted publicly on your website. It has also come to my attention that members of your website are encouraging other members to "pay me a visit". Three guys showed up at my door to question and eventually accuse me of committing this crime. I do not appreciate being harassed and I will not tolerate it. These people are not welcome at my residence for any reason. Please infom the members of your website if they show up on my property again I will call the police immediately. I understand a crime has been committed and they are trying to figure things out but to be perfectly honest thats not my problem. I have no knowledge or information about this crime and I do not wish to be involved. Please remove my name and address from your website immediately and encourage your members not to come around again. Thank you.

Dean Munet

My gut feeling at the moment is that BTC Guy is trying to distract his victims. But I haven't investigated this enough. I'll think about it more tomorrow.

theymos, please can you inform the sender of this post as to the current situation.
monstrs

Activity: 555
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 07:17:25 PM

Great job TGJJ.

If you are reading this BTCguy, i will inform you that i am totaly supporting TGJJ on every legal way to teach you a lesson and have provided all information i know about you.
IF you will return my 185 BTC to my walet, i will get back all my accusions. My walet is: 192iDtR8zJwVRj57SRzvLzbbjqdwy4veAf .
If you have not coins anymore (i higly daubt about that) than contact me here or to email (jurisbaltalksnis@gmail.com) how you will return my loss.
bitarrow

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 07:21:35 PM

agreed. I live in the US and I am also supporting legal action.
You owe me 255 btc   refund to: 1ExEngVptcsVDdDCztvCK2ohXJE8zHN2Gu   or my original btc address is fine.

To anyone serious about legal pursuit, I am happy to donate any money necessary. I don't have much time to take point on this, but I happily have money to blow. At this point its just about principal rather than lost money. Interested parties, if you need me, PM me.
yochdog
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 07:26:41 PM

ROFL.

This douchetard tried to get me to buy his pre-ordered SC's as well.

I required that I recieve confirmation from BFL of the order numbers as well as transfer of the order before I would pay.  He got all cranky and would not do that.  

lets talk terms before price. you pay first. no exceptions.

I laughed at him and moved on.  

And that, ladies and gentleman, is called protecting yourself from scammers.  

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
bitarrow

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 07:31:23 PM

ROFL.

I required that I recieve confirmation from BFL of the order numbers as well as transfer of the order before I would pay.  He got all cranky and would not do that.  

I asked for this same info as well and thats how I received the BFL receipt. How is this protection? Escrow is only protection and I don't think we need more jackasses reminding us of that. At the time I felt the guy had earned enough selling rep to forego escrow, as Im sure others did. But I always say, "Everyone has a price!"
yochdog
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 07:35:35 PM

ROFL.

I asked for this same info as well and thats how I received the BFL receipt. How is this protection? Escrow is only protection and I don't think we need more jackasses reminding us of that. At the time I felt the guy had earned enough selling rep to forego escrow, as Im sure others did. But I always say, "Everyone has a price!"

My apologies.....I re-read my post and can see it coming off a bit snarky.  That was not my intent.

BTCguy is the fucktard here, and I should not have piled on.

My offer was to pay for the single upon receipt, and for the upgrade upon verification from BFL that the order had been transferred.  Thus I had no risk of being scammed. 

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2012, 07:41:30 PM

Dude looks like he needs new clothing....

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5152
Merit: 12580

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 07:44:07 PM

theymos, please can you inform the sender of this post as to the current situation.

I PMed him.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
monstrs

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 04:03:37 AM

Recieved this today:

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: monstrs on: Today at 12:46:45 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete
hey,

im here. im very sorry for how sloppy this deal was. i plan to return your coins. please PM me with all the details of our deal and i will make it right.

pmed him all the details, lets look if he makes it right.
aznjack31

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 04:10:05 AM

I did the same. According to him, the coins are all gone. Lets see what his "plan" is.

54Gh/s bASIC Bitcoin Mining Devices
Pre-Order Yours Today!     
Only $1069.99 ! @ http://www.BitcoinASIC.com
TGJJ (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 04:00:48 PM

2449 N 72nd Court

This is a photo you:

3 Hours. I better see some coins moving.

People can see if I have been repaid by BTC guy here - http://blockchain.info/address/1BdtwdXquSQLF4hpDVKBDFzZHHZ61VAACd
TGJJ (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 05:29:10 PM

2449 N 72nd Court

This is a photo you:

3 Hours. I better see some coins moving.

People can see if I have been repaid by BTC guy here - http://blockchain.info/address/1BdtwdXquSQLF4hpDVKBDFzZHHZ61VAACd

1 hour and 30 minutes left.
TGJJ (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 08:21:38 PM

It appears that you have failed to return the coins.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and my kindness will extend until Midday Chicago Time tomorrow, at the point I will act on everything I previously promised unless I see some coins returning to people's wallets.

This is your last chance, as if I don't see the coins returning by tomorrow, I doubt they ever will, so I will have no reason to not report it then.
monstrs

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 04:59:09 AM

The BTC guy has just sent me 2.67 BTC. Told him to send to another involved people. Transaction is here: http://blockchain.info/address/192iDtR8zJwVRj57SRzvLzbbjqdwy4veAf

Its not much, but atleast he is starting to do something. I hope he will not stop sending and will inform us of the shedule.
bitarrow

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 08:50:51 PM

The BTC guy has just sent me 2.67 BTC. Told him to send to another involved people. Transaction is here: http://blockchain.info/address/192iDtR8zJwVRj57SRzvLzbbjqdwy4veAf

Its not much, but atleast he is starting to do something. I hope he will not stop sending and will inform us of the shedule.
"its not much" Huh  Its nothing. I tracked my transaction through a few hops and there is still money in his hands. He is full of shit
monstrs

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 09:04:05 PM

"its not much" Huh  Its nothing. I tracked my transaction through a few hops and there is still money in his hands. He is full of shit

so he payed you too some part?
How much?
Can you share with that transactions where we can see that he still got coins?
evlew

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 10:44:38 PM

That is one deep V.

Not pulling it off though. lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: