Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:10:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MarkCara's feedback  (Read 1902 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MarkCara (OP)

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

MS & Adobe keys. BestPriceSoft@protonmail.com

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 11:33:23 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2015, 02:19:36 AM by MarkCara

Hello,
These are all feedback from my buyers so far Smiley
Thanks to everyone who has been trusting me.

Feedback from buyers:

I just bought key from this seller for Windows Pro 8.1 and all seems good. I entered it into Windows change product key dialogue in Control Panel>System and it accepted it and said "Thanks you're all done." It took about a minute so I believe it activated it automatically since I was online.

Seller is legit.

bump! Smooth transaction.

Purchased Visio 2013 Code. Worked. Good seller. Thanks.

bought 5 keys yesterday and made hella good profit.
Thanks mark

Mark took care of me. I bought a number of keys from him and the ones I've tried so far have worked.

I appreciate his professionalism and look forward to doing business with him again!

I bought a Windows 7 Pro key off this seller, worked fine.

Nice easy transaction and a link to the ISO as well by using the key. Well recommended Smiley

Outstanding seller. Not thinking about money. All software are original with original key. Very cheap and affordable. I hope he will have more software in the near future.
Thank you very much. You are saving us a lot of money, but cooperation are always thinking about their pockets. They don't care about people. They should give to people cheap prices with all the money they have.
Thank you again!

smooth transaction... got my win 8.1 pro activated  Wink

Very good communication and quick response. Great seller. Pc is running 8.1 Pro now. Thank you.

purchased in MarkCara serial windows 8.1 pro. everything is fine and has been downloaded at the link normally and quickly installed on a laptop and activated without any problems. thanks.

Excellent service thanks again

Excellent service  Grin

I purchased a Win 8.1 pro key and worked. Easy and fast transaction, very good seller.

smooth transaction... got my win 8.1 pro  & Win 7 pro activated  Thanks

Just bought two Windows Server 2008 keys.

Prompt delivery and good communication. Highly recommeded !!

Purchased Windows Server 2008 and 2012, everything ok!

I recently brought a Windows 8.1 Pro key from Markcara and it worked with no problems thanks a lot I will be back for sure.

Very fast transaction within minutes of payment i got my downloaded software and key.. I will install software now and reply back again.. Thanks bro for being straight up legit...

Very fast transaction within minutes of payment i got my downloaded software and key.. I will install software now and reply back again.. Thanks bro for being straight up legit...

Thanks for buying, hope you will come back again Wink

Bump for MarkCara.. My software activated with Microsoft ... I will not hesitate to Purchase from you again..
guys don't think twice to do a transaction with him, he is legit.... Thanks bro...

A bump for this guy ! Cheap price, good key and easy transaction Wink

Just bought from this guy store windows 7 key, so far so good, thanks.

Bought 2 Windows 8.1 pro. Keys worked. Seller is legit.

Purchased x1 Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard, great price and great seller.

bought few win 8 keys and so far working great.

Bought 10 Win 7 Pro keys, so far no problem.

bought lots of win 7 pro, 8 pro, 8.1 pro multiple times.. all goods.. great seller..  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hope seller can put 7 ultimate, 7 home premium, 7 home basic, win 8, win 8.1, office 2010 standard, office 2010 pro plus, office 2013 pro plus.. will buy more if you can supply.  Grin Grin Grin

Just bought another Win 2012 Server and activated successfully  Smiley

Everything I have purchased are working fine!

No more win 8 keys @ payivy?Huh

I've purchased many keys from this seller, all have been legit and working.

Keep up the good job! Cheesy

I bought a Windows 8.1 Professional key and he delivered it instantly, the activation went good.
I also contacted MarkCara three months ago about purchasing and he was very helpful with his services.
He actually is legit and I hope he will keep selling keys  Smiley

Big vouch for him, he is a great vendor, absolutely fair and trustworthy.

Thanks, all works a treat.

Thank you bought 3 keys all work a treat recommended seller

need to buy 20 x office 2013 , sent you email please replay asap :-)

BTW i just wanted to let everyone know that i buy a lot from this seller 20+ keys a day and never had a single problem so far.

Key worked, trusted seller Smiley

Downloading now ;

Purchased from MarkCara through PayIvy and everything worked great. I can definitely vouch for him.

FEEDBACK / Email: BestPriceSoft@protonmail.com / Skype: TtingTang (Check the Skype ID carefully, beware of imposters! Better contact me via email first if you're not sure)
CHEAP MICROSOFT WINDOWS OFFICE ADOBE KEYS [6YEARS+][70+ FEEDBACK][AUTOBUY]
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anixs

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:24:36 PM

Purchased from MarkCara through PayIvy and everything worked great. I can definitely vouch for him.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: