Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:22:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Adam Kokesh and friends get arrested for dancing  (Read 2669 times)
sortedmush (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2011, 10:05:55 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 11:38:05 AM by sortedmush

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2011, 11:20:57 AM

Crying probably more appropriate. Laughing probably better for you.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
mewantsbitcoins

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 30, 2011, 03:30:09 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2011, 03:52:49 PM by mewantsbitcoins

This is why we need assassination markets.
Imagine, you post this on a forum, we all chip in and BAMMMM! - couple of days later these cunts calling themselves policemen are dead. It's on national tv, their families are grieving - entertainment at it's best. I think maybe they should also be tortured before actually being killed. Maybe cut off their penises and force them to eat it for enhanced effect..?
Consequences - next time someone's just dancing and kissing in a public place, every "Hero" policeman will think twice before engaging in violence.

The world will be such a better place soon.
sortedmush (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2011, 03:56:59 PM

This is why we need assassination market.
Imagine, you post this on a forum, we all chip in and BAMMMM! - couple of days later these cunts calling themselves policemen are dead. It's on national tv, their families are grieving - entertainment at it's best. I think maybe they should also be tortured before actually being killed. Maybe cut off their penises and force them to eat it for enhanced effect..?
Consequences - next time someone's just dancing and kissing in a public place, every "Hero" policeman will think twice before engaging in violence.

The world will be such a better place soon.

Although this assassination market idea is very intriguing, I don't personally believe that capital punishment or torture are ever acceptable. So I won't be chipping in myself.

However, I am loving the fact that these fuckers are getting caught on camera and being displayed for all the world to see. What I'd like to see happen is businesses refusing to serve these people. Until perhaps they went on youtube themselves to make a public apology and explain that they've seen the error of their ways and quit their job as a result.
mewantsbitcoins

View Profile
May 30, 2011, 04:27:56 PM

That's where our opinions differ. I seem to have much lower tolerance for BS. The "talking and explaining phase" should be done while people are growing up. If afterwards they engage in violence, they should be prepared to face violence.
BBanzai

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

If the issue that you have with them is excessive use of force, how can you possibly teach them what you mean by resorting to the same?
mewantsbitcoins

View Profile
May 30, 2011, 04:45:41 PM

It's called punishment reinforcement
http://allpsych.com/psychology101/reinforcement.html

But the issue is much deeper than excessive use of force
FreeMoney
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2011, 08:12:06 PM

If the issue that you have with them is excessive use of force, how can you possibly teach them what you mean by resorting to the same?

The issue might not be excessive force. It could be excessive force against peaceful people. I wouldn't use an AM on these cops for this though, fwiw. It was bad, but it's mostly reversible.

Can't undo this:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/25/jose-guerena-arizona-_n_867020.html

mewantsbitcoins

View Profile
May 30, 2011, 08:46:38 PM

As long as cops are shooting soldiers, I'm a happy guy. They are the same breed of animals that have to be put down.

I'd argue this kind of behavior is way more dangerous than just shooting someone and forgetting about it. All people who saw this, now have a mental picture what will happen if they disobey cops.
It's the same whenever there is a protest. Turn on your TV and you'll see an interview with some random guy telling millions how he came to a peaceful protest, but found it to be very dangerous place. This is how people are discouraged from expressing their opinion and put into submission to increasingly oppressive regime.

Soon you'll have to dress, walk, talk and think like your government tells you. Which reminds me of a certain gentleman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx6jMYene5E
FreeMoney
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2011, 10:36:32 PM

As long as cops are shooting soldiers, I'm a happy guy. They are the same breed of animals that have to be put down.

I'd argue this kind of behavior is way more dangerous than just shooting someone and forgetting about it. All people who saw this, now have a mental picture what will happen if they disobey cops.
It's the same whenever there is a protest. Turn on your TV and you'll see an interview with some random guy telling millions how he came to a peaceful protest, but found it to be very dangerous place. This is how people are discouraged from expressing their opinion and put into submission to increasingly oppressive regime.

Soon you'll have to dress, walk, talk and think like your government tells you. Which reminds me of a certain gentleman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx6jMYene5E

He was an ex-soldier. Our only chance at a peaceful world is if people feel safe as ex-soldiers and ex-politicians. If the only way to be safe is to align yourself with the biggest gang then we're going to have one damn big gang.

sortedmush (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2011, 11:09:45 PM

That's where our opinions differ. I seem to have much lower tolerance for BS. The "talking and explaining phase" should be done while people are growing up. If afterwards they engage in violence, they should be prepared to face violence.

My tolerance for BS is extremely low. But I just won't resort to initiating violence. I'm no pacifist though, I will defend myself.

I see it slightly differently, I don't think there's an end to the growing up phase .. So to me these people are just kids, pretending to be things called cops, thinking that they're doing an important job.

It's probably true that most can't be reasoned with in the moment. I'd just rather that peaceful people refuse to deal with them. If they get bumped off then society will have to deal with their angry dependants. If we ostracise them, and give them our reasons for doing so, they might eventually wake up and do something amazing with their lives.
mewantsbitcoins

View Profile
May 30, 2011, 11:50:07 PM

You guys must have way more faith in humanity than I do. I think we are a bunch of animals and what you do with a violent animal? You put it down.

Freemoney, I disagree. People should take responsibility for their crimes and be punished.

sortedmush, I am not talking about initiating violence. I am talking about responding violence to violent actions. Tenfold! Actually, I think, any aggression should be met with such retribution, that even thinking about consequences would cause cold sweat. I don't think the world will lay down weapons in any other way.

And this system of fear and punishment is already in place, except the aggressor is our masters. People won't refuse to deal with them, because they fear. They fear of losing jobs, of breaking laws, etc.

I propose to put the power in the hands of people.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2011, 10:41:09 AM

You guys must have way more faith in humanity than I do. I think we are a bunch of animals and what you do with a violent animal? You put it down.

Freemoney, I disagree. People should take responsibility for their crimes and be punished.

sortedmush, I am not talking about initiating violence. I am talking about responding violence to violent actions. Tenfold! Actually, I think, any aggression should be met with such retribution, that even thinking about consequences would cause cold sweat. I don't think the world will lay down weapons in any other way.

And this system of fear and punishment is already in place, except the aggressor is our masters. People won't refuse to deal with them, because they fear. They fear of losing jobs, of breaking laws, etc.

How are you going to put power in the hands of people who refuse it?

Anonymous

May 31, 2011, 11:04:57 AM

Every time these goons are caught on camera people see them for what they really are. If you kill them YOU are the bad guy.

Cameras are the new gun.  Smiley
mewantsbitcoins

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 11:59:52 AM

How are you going to put power in the hands of people who refuse it?

It's very easy. You kill all politicians, bankers, soldiers, policemen, folks from marketing and such. Now with all the money you have left you give a little bit to each person for each book read.
HostFat
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 1203

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2011, 12:22:28 PM

This is why we need assassination markets
Has anyone started the project? I hope to see it just after BitDrop Cheesy

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
mmdough

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 01:29:40 PM

The state asserts inequity through a monopoly on violence. Breaking the monopoly seems like a logical direction to go.

Trying to direct the resulting market to target only the 'right' victims-- police, soldiers, bankers(!), marketing people (!!)... this seems both illogical, in that it is probably futile and certainly destructive.

If people are animals, then they can be conditioned much more easily than by threat of death. You don't need to kill every third sheep to get the flock moving in the right direction-- you just need to find a few sheep willing to bark like a dog. That should be enough.
Dansker

Activity: 740
Merit: 500

Hello world!

View Profile
June 02, 2011, 04:57:34 PM

That dancing was pretty horrible...  Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: