Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:53:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BootstrapCoinDev is a scammer / fraud  (Read 4025 times)
BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:09:59 PM

Hello,

Since the main thread is locked, we would like to request you BootstrapCoinDev to contact us regarding your coin and it's inflated supply.
If you have not noticed, your coin and its market have been disabled for most of the day.
We also sent you a PM requesting you contact us earlier today however we have not got a reply despite you posting in this thread.

We will continue to await you to contact us.

#EmpoEX Team

Yeah, that little queerbabe cares only about his little fight with some other guys about 0.33 BTC. That's all.
Nothing about the 'inflated supply' (nice description for hidden coins, props).

He doesn't care about the 'investors' that put their money in HIS project. Nope, not at all.

Well "bootstrapcoindev", we don't care about your fucking project anymore either. You can have it.

EmpoEX -> Maybe this is the time to press charges against the dev. I'm sure you have more info on him than us. Did he dump his "inflated-supply-coins" on the "investors"?
Do you have his real identity?

I know devs are autistic creatures, but this one is just a moron.
Hey fag how old r u? Crying diarrhea tears over ur loss? A? I am enjoying this. Got a nice popcorn.

Little mummy, go visit an orthopedic store. How much bsp do u hold? 500K 800K or 1500K? Put all ur money in?

Watch ur language first. The creature who pushed u out of its vagina is the only creature in here. And learn english. Urs is pretty fucked.

Get here & i'll show u which of us is queer & who is babe.

School is calling, don't get ur teacher panic & lock ur earfucked head in a headlock.

Buy a cheap condom, put ur head inside that bonnet & get on flight to cambodia else u would be pretty much risking ur overall safety.

I hope u lost all of ur little 0.7 BTC capital. Everything. Fag.

I will post my btc address later on so u can donate me for making a heads up. Ah i forgot u lost everything.

Verdict: forum fag, baby x-box addict. Dismissed & ignored. If i'd decided to redistribute the tokens again i would've banned ur share & turned it to dust completely to make sure u're facing hungry death.

Don't forget u're going to donate me for responding to ur fucked melancholic ravings & for a chance to witness a rise of Bootstrap.

Fucked australopithecus.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheMystic

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:18:41 PM

I really feel sorry for the people who own BootstrapCoin. I would sure hate to invest my hard earned Bitcoin in what I thought was a solid project only to discover that the developer is a wack-a-doodle.

► ClipX ◄ ♦ The World’s first Blockchain E-Learning Platform ♦ ► ClipX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂ | ▸Whitepaper
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:27:26 AM

LOL. What a nut.
alcurEX_flo

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 08:29:40 AM

DO you have news on the project?
YarkoL
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 09:00:59 AM

I was wondering how a new node can bootstrap and be sure it has a valid set of balances, when all the other nodes have discarded the transaction history. Just having proof of work doesn't tell you that all the transactions in those blocks are valid to you, just that they were valid to whoever mined them. But it sounds like that issue is addressed fairly well at the bottom of the "Proof Chain" section.

School is calling, don't get ur teacher panic & lock ur earfucked head in a headlock.

Same person?...

“God does not play dice"
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:00:41 PM

I was wondering how a new node can bootstrap and be sure it has a valid set of balances, when all the other nodes have discarded the transaction history. Just having proof of work doesn't tell you that all the transactions in those blocks are valid to you, just that they were valid to whoever mined them. But it sounds like that issue is addressed fairly well at the bottom of the "Proof Chain" section.

Same person?...

You raise an interesting point. His writing style seems to have taken a dramatic turn for the worse.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
micky123 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:22:30 PM

Same person?...

You raise an interesting point. His writing style seems to have taken a dramatic turn for the worse.
Well.. it certainly looks like the original owner of the account was either hacked or sold his account and coin. I am going to go for the latter. The original dev seemed a level headed guy and probably sold his coin and all related accounts including the website to the retard we have been dealing with. This seems to be the only plausible explanation for the dramatic change!  Smiley

YarkoL
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 08:12:09 AM

Well.. it certainly looks like the original owner of the account was either hacked or sold his account and coin. I am going to go for the latter. The original dev seemed a level headed guy and probably sold his coin and all related accounts including the website to the retard we have been dealing with. This seems to be the only plausible explanation for the dramatic change!  Smiley

I agree thatit is porbably what happened.

I think the early posts in the BootstrapCoin thread were written
by him as well, then he decided to sell his account or whatever.
Possibly he and his "successor" split the btc they got through EmpoEx.

The other strange thing is that he registered the name quite a long time
ago, so he had the intention of developing "BootstrapCoin", even though
he did nothing about it for many months.  Maybe he had some legit idea
at first, or maybe he was thinking of pulling a scam right from the start.

“God does not play dice"
micky123 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:57:29 AM

Well.. it certainly looks like the original owner of the account was either hacked or sold his account and coin. I am going to go for the latter. The original dev seemed a level headed guy and probably sold his coin and all related accounts including the website to the retard we have been dealing with. This seems to be the only plausible explanation for the dramatic change!  Smiley

I agree thatit is porbably what happened.

I think the early posts in the BootstrapCoin thread were written
by him as well, then he decided to sell his account or whatever.
Possibly he and his "successor" split the btc they got through EmpoEx.

The other strange thing is that he registered the name quite a long time
ago, so he had the intention of developing "BootstrapCoin", even though
he did nothing about it for many months.  Maybe he had some legit idea
at first, or maybe he was thinking of pulling a scam right from the start.

Yup,

I did hear that he pulled a scam with the coin as well. I had a few people PM'ing me about the same, just didn't want to get involved as i never held that coin and all i did was win the guessing game. It does look like he is banned from posting atm. I see that he has been active on the forum but cannot see any posts, so i guess the mods banned him for being abusive and threatning. Good riddance to bad rubbish in my book. Feel sad for the people who invested in his coin. I was wondering why he took me on inspite of oodles of proof showing that he was in the wrong, why he was risking his and his coin reputation for such a small payout.. now i know, it was a scam from the start and he knew he would scam everyone so his reputation just didn't matter.

YarkoL
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 10:45:56 AM

I was wondering why he took me on inspite of oodles of proof showing that he was in the wrong, why he was risking his and his coin reputation for such a small payout.. now i know, it was a scam from the start and he knew he would scam everyone so his reputation just didn't matter.

That drama I think was just to take away attention from
the fact that things that were in the roadmap
weren't coming...the "dev" was aiming for "I-won't-tolerate-this-sort-
of-behavior-so-goodbye" style of exit.

When I saw the ann, it had scam painted all over it, promising all
kinds of supertech innovations that didn't really make sense but
on the other hand there was the disconcordant fact that the OP had
been here for some time and I had seen him write thoughtful posts occasionally,
so he possessed some degree of credibility.

So I followed the thread but did not put a fraction of satoshi in  Smiley

“God does not play dice"
micky123 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 02:46:10 PM

I was wondering why he took me on inspite of oodles of proof showing that he was in the wrong, why he was risking his and his coin reputation for such a small payout.. now i know, it was a scam from the start and he knew he would scam everyone so his reputation just didn't matter.

That drama I think was just to take away attention from
the fact that things that were in the roadmap
weren't coming...the "dev" was aiming for "I-won't-tolerate-this-sort-
of-behavior-so-goodbye" style of exit.

When I saw the ann, it had scam painted all over it, promising all
kinds of supertech innovations that didn't really make sense but
on the other hand there was the disconcordant fact that the OP had
been here for some time and I had seen him write thoughtful posts occasionally,
so he possessed some degree of credibility.

So I followed the thread but did not put a fraction of satoshi in  Smiley

Even if it was a scam, still didn't give him the right to bad mouth his only couple of real supporters (the Gunther guy and another guy). Real bad behavior from him, he could have just slunk away in the dark of the night instead of trying to put on an act and justify his actions, which he eventually could not do!
Glad you didn't get scammed by him, although there seems to be a few folks rubbing their sore butts by believing this retard. To me, if a dev starts behaving like he is mentally unstable, i would surely gtfo off his coin coz it would be a sure recipe for disaster!  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: