Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:12:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for legit PayPal to Bitcoin EXCHANGE  (Read 1006 times)
Syntax1 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:58:39 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2015, 08:12:09 PM by Syntax1

Hello guys,

(Sorry if my english is a bit bad - you also can talk german to me)

I have a litte business on the internet where I regulary get profit from.
I get paid every few days from my company over PayPal / Skrill or Webmoney or Bank tranfer.
In this case I would like to exchange this money to Bitcoins.
I will exchange about 500 € a week +/-
It would be very nice if I find somebody who can exchange it for me.

When you are interested you will get more information about the company etc. Its very trustfull

Thank you very much! Trused exchangers only!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 10:59:36 PM

My advice: Don't.

If you must use PayPal to buy Bitcoin, your only reasonable option is Virwox.com, and even then you're going to be severely limited to the amount of BTC you can borrow. Also note that you're probably going to be contacted (if you haven't been already) new members of this forum who will be more than willing to accept your PayPal for their Bitcoin. Again, my advice is "don't." What almost always happens is that they'll try to convince you to send them the PayPal payment first, using the excuse that since you can always reverse the payment if you don't receive the Bitcoins, you're protected. However, once you send PayPal payment, they'll keep stalling for time while they withdraw the money, and by the time you get around to processing a chargeback, they've already abandoned the throwaway PayPal account.

Your best bet is to simply withdraw the PayPal funds and purchase with cash.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:20:09 PM

My advice: Don't.

If you must use PayPal to buy Bitcoin, your only reasonable option is Virwox.com, and even then you're going to be severely limited to the amount of BTC you can borrow. Also note that you're probably going to be contacted (if you haven't been already) new members of this forum who will be more than willing to accept your PayPal for their Bitcoin. Again, my advice is "don't." What almost always happens is that they'll try to convince you to send them the PayPal payment first, using the excuse that since you can always reverse the payment if you don't receive the Bitcoins, you're protected. However, once you send PayPal payment, they'll keep stalling for time while they withdraw the money, and by the time you get around to processing a chargeback, they've already abandoned the throwaway PayPal account.

Your best bet is to simply withdraw the PayPal funds and purchase with cash.

I been trying to buy btc with PPMC or I could load it on my Paypal and buy it that way for 3 days. So I did buy BTC through Virwox because only 1 person wanted to buy $50 worth of Paypal. But since it was my 1st withdrawl through Virwox, they said it would take up to 2 days before I would receive it. My advice to you is if you buy btc with Virwox, expect a 2 day minimum wait on it if its your first time withdrawing.
xmaxbit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:06:53 AM

Hello guys,

I get paid every few days from my company over PayPal / Skrill or Webmoney or Bank tranfer.
I will exchange about 500 ? a week +/-

When you are interested you will get more information about the company etc. Its very trustfull

gO MY WAY aNd I can do that for you. pm me your skype address
Syntax1 (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:45:51 AM

Push
selene72

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:48:16 AM

Push

I could do the skrill - maybe around 200$ at first
Not interested in PP though

❖❖❖❖ BTCetCoin.tm ❖❖❖❖
Provably Fair Live Dealers  Slots  World's Only Bitcoin Virtual Sports VIP
soccer-tipster

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:31:17 PM

i can sell you 0.04 for paypal funds
xmaxbit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:26:25 AM

i can sell you 0.04 for paypal funds

0.04 what are you talking about ?
cyberarmy786

Activity: 223
Merit: 500

VIrtual credit card and virtual Bank account

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 08:42:46 AM

Hello guys,

I will exchange about 500 € a week +/-

bro i can give legit paypal which ill be clean so tell how much want and your fees?

suntrust vba $8 instant verify vcc start with 4$  http://cheapvccs.com
Skype click here for add me automatic http://goo.gl/wzeIZl
js1985

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:30:33 AM

You will not find one since Paypal forbid cryptopcurrency exchange, your best bet is localbitcoins but be prepared to loose alot
tidus1097

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:39:47 AM

You will not find one since Paypal forbid cryptopcurrency exchange, your best bet is localbitcoins but be prepared to loose alot

Paypal has since retracted that and is now letting users sell cryptocurrency. I do not have the thread handy to post, but it has been posted. I posted it myself in some thread recently, but I can't remember which one. Also, wesellcrypto.com accepts paypal. You can exchange doge/redd/drk to btc after purchase.
tidus1097

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 11:06:53 AM

Paypal has since retracted that and is now letting users sell cryptocurrency. I do not have the thread handy to post, but it has been posted. I posted it myself in some thread recently, but I can't remember which one. Also, wesellcrypto.com accepts paypal. You can exchange doge/redd/drk to btc after purchase.

I heard about it and it referred to people selling physical bitcoins on eBay

since then eBay and Paypal parted and Paypal continue to close accounts, don't believe me then put "for bitcoin" in a message next time you are sending paypal transfer and see how long it takes for your account to be canned, go on.

Anyways there is on way (thru me Cheesy)
1. Paypal > Bank > Cash
2. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1062291.0

Here is a press release from cryptocoinnews.com https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/breaking-paypal-merchants-can-now-accept-bitcoin/
designbuyers

Activity: 325
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 11:13:06 AM

I can help you if you will pay with webmoney.

Let me know if you interested.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1043304

designbuyers

Activity: 325
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 07:30:49 PM

Did you actually bother to read the article you linked to?

It is talking about Paypal merchants accepting bitcoin (via braintree who they bought) as a form of payment
(Why would anyone do this when Bitpay has 0% fee is beyond me lol )

Not about Paypal merchants converting paypal balance to bitcoin as the OP here wants to do

-----------

as for wesellcrypto.com I do not know how they do it, maybe Paypal haven't copped on yet onto them, seeing as to how they want all sorts of documents it could very well be a way of gathering identity documents for all sorts of nefarious activities.

It's depending on who you trust, if you talking about documents for verification, they do it to make sure you are the owner actually most of websites are doing this since PayPal is so risky.. I do not know this website actually but most of exchanges doing it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: