Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 11:29:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Free Script] Untitled Dice - Run your own bitcoin dice site (no server needed)  (Read 64408 times)
freedoge.co

Activity: 909
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:15:42 PM

any possibility to add auto betting (robot)?

Straux

Activity: 412
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:03:07 AM

good work. Is it possible to use just the API? I don't really like the UI... is there somewhere I can d find the whole list of api commands?
elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 06:40:14 AM

good work. Is it possible to use just the API? I don't really like the UI... is there somewhere I can d find the whole list of api commands?

you should find the API at moneypot.com
marbleregional

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 06:56:52 AM

What does this mean when trying to log in with moneypot?

The app that directed you here did not supply a valid request.
Reason: redirect_uri does not match any of the URIs configured by the app operator
Until the operator of the app complies with the MoneyPot API, you cannot authorize this app.

wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:31:17 PM

Installed the script and setup config after I read OP post guide but at moneypot site Domain Not Verified  
BTW OAuth Response Type: is token.where's the error?
dk8218

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 01:40:16 PM

Looks pretty confusing...
Because..
As you said no server needed...
And no investment..
Then it will be only a game...
Or it will pay also.. ??
I mean to say by this can we get btc in our wallet or it will be only for game..not more than that..
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 01:46:29 PM

Looks pretty confusing...
Because..
As you said no server needed...
And no investment..
Then it will be only a game...
Or it will pay also.. ??
I mean to say by this can we get btc in our wallet or it will be only for game..not more than that..

just go to moneypoit.com and read a bit. we have 3 moneypot game apps as you can see in my signature.
you are doing a dice app with moneypot API and moneypot will take care of bank roll and provably fair. you need client side only. actually very easy but the question is if another dice site is worth your time and work. but if it is only for you to play a bit thats perfect

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
Maru2

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 01:40:52 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2016, 05:01:00 AM by Maru2

Is this still active? Just entered Moneypot and saw an Ad informing that is under new administration...

https://i.imgur.com/bf3996q.png
Also, didn't find a reply to this one:
just to be sure that I understood you right. lets say I will have 1k users so they all need to register with moneypot instead with my website?
thanks
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 07:19:29 AM

Is this still active? Just entered Moneypot and saw an Ad informing that is under new administration...

Also, didn't find a reply to this one:
just to be sure that I understood you right. lets say I will have 1k users so they all need to register with moneypot instead with my website?
thanks

what do you mean with "is this still active?"

yes you are right all your users will need to register with moneypot to play on your game app.
but it is actually very easy to register with moneypot because user does not need an email just user name and password.

good luck

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Maru2

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 01:23:48 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2016, 01:39:56 PM by Maru2

yes you are right all your users will need to register with moneypot to play on your game app.
but it is actually very easy to register with moneypot because user does not need an email just user name and password.

good luck
Great, I was testing some stuffs and noticed some things that could be improved...
-It is okay to send suggestions? If yes, I just can send by the 'Support' area?
-I was looking for the text files(probably in html or php?) Or its not released?
 Found some text in app.js trough Smiley

JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 01:28:58 PM

good luck
Great, I was testing some stuffs and noticed some things that could be improved...
-It is okay to send suggestions? If yes, I just can send by the 'Support' area?
-I was looking for the text files(probably in html or php?) Or its not released?

a lot of things need to be improved Smiley but they know that and working on it though a bit slow

I am not sure that the support page is working because not long ago users complained that it does not work. I would propose that you contact @ranlo or @dogedigital so they can invite you to the slack group where the app owners and devs have their meeting point.

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
jmintuck02

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:08:37 AM

WOAH! My wet dream. Wanted to run a dice site, but usually the script cost a lot and I had to supply the bankroll. Both sucked dik. Now you provide a real

solution.

Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 08:28:49 PM

WOAH! My wet dream. Wanted to run a dice site, but usually the script cost a lot and I had to supply the bankroll. Both sucked dik. Now you provide a real

solution.

I wouldn't be as happy as you are. This is just a rebrand of Moneypot.com. Maybe you won't make any profit too.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 08:34:18 PM

solution.

I wouldn't be as happy as you are. This is just a rebrand of Moneypot.com. Maybe you won't make any profit too.

would you mind to explain why he won't make any profit? and why it is moneypot.com related

thanks

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 10:08:37 PM

solution.

would you mind to explain why he won't make any profit? and why it is moneypot.com related

thanks

That's what's written in the OP. It written that it is based on Moneypot.com API and thus the accounts and everything is handled by Moneypot.com. Having this said, since Moneypot.com is the only one that have the money in hands and that this is just a graphic rebranding, I don't how he could make profit.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 04:05:28 AM

solution.

thanks

That's what's written in the OP. It written that it is based on Moneypot.com API and thus the accounts and everything is handled by Moneypot.com. Having this said, since Moneypot.com is the only one that have the money in hands and that this is just a graphic rebranding, I don't how he could make profit.

The point of using Moneypot API is so that they could somehow enhance gaming experience. It wouldn't have to be a new type of game, even just a good community, design and marketing. As long as they get a lot of people to play then they will earn from the house edge.

It's hard but it does work mind you.
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:02:07 PM

I would much like 2 use this free scypt. unfortunatelly I don't any coding skills... do you think I can get it to work with having any coding knowledge?
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:07:44 PM

I would much like 2 use this free scypt. unfortunatelly I don't any coding skills... do you think I can get it to work with having any coding knowledge?

if you really want to have it just PM the new moneypot owner and they will help you. ask them to invite you to the moneypot slack group. there are nice and very helpful devs

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Tavos

Activity: 140

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 07:19:48 PM

Thanks for the script! I was always wanting in trying to create a gambling site. Will try it later.

iGotYourPistola

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:56:52 AM

how much could you earn with this??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: