Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:20:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 24k gold iphone 6 plus 128gb  (Read 1457 times)
Steamingoff (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 03:37:58 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2015, 05:49:51 AM by Steamingoff

i bought it off ebay and im willing to sell it working 100%

selling it for 5BTC

[imghttp://][/img]

PM me if interested
 i have escrow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bralex

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 03:59:21 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2015, 04:13:42 AM by Bralex

Don't send and deal threw pm with this guy unless you are asking him to sign his bitcointalk name on paper next to the phone and that he will accept escrow as a must! Please update the thread with these concerns asap OP. My bet is you can't and if you can't then you should close the thread. Please pm me if you do I will remove the feedback. Very nice phone btw.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Steamingoff (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:09:30 AM

Don't send and deal threw pm with this guy unless you are asking him to sign his bitcointalk name on paper next to the phone and that he will accept escrow as a must! Please update the thread with these concerns asap OP. My bet is you can't and if you can't then you should close the thread. Please pm me if you do I will remove the feedback. Very nice phone btw.
Maybe sell it on ebay maybe
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:22:10 AM

I wouldn't feel comfortable walking around with a phone like that unless id put a case on but that would define the point.
As requested, OP, please post a time stamped photo with your username and date alongside the phone.
Also, I recommend using escrow. It will increase your chance of finding buyers and would protect both of you should something go wrong in the transaction. 
Steamingoff (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:27:25 AM

I wouldn't feel comfortable walking around with a phone like that unless id put a case on but that would define the point.
As requested, OP, please post a time stamped photo with your username and date alongside the phone.
Also, I recommend using escrow. It will increase your chance of finding buyers and would protect both of you should something go wrong in the transaction. 
ok sir
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:41:57 AM

Your negative trust isn't very promising...newbie asking for no collateral loan,claiming to be a trusted user..

Now selling a overpriced iPhone 6 plus 128gb (24k  gold)
 at very very underpriced price of 2 BTC ($480) when this iphone is selling at ebay for $1980!!!
Link for the same iphone http://m.ebay.com/itm/251943292620?nav=SEARCH

Just stay away from this scammer!
Steamingoff (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:46:41 AM

Your negative trust isn't very promising...newbie asking for no collateral loan,claiming to be a trusted user..

at very very underpriced price of 2 BTC ($480) when this iphone is selling at ebay for $1980!!!

well i did not know the total price for it
huadylmate

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:48:06 AM

Poor OP and his 2btc scamming dreams are over! He has yet to prove he has the phone and will not accept escrow. Lame attempt don't know the price for it but you brought it from ebay to begin with lol  Cheesy Update price increase by 3btc to total 5btc  Grin Cheesy still no proof he has the phone.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:53:09 AM

Too much red in this thread  Grin, OP we are waiting the proof of 'ownership'. Maybe if you will post some proofs, I think someone will be really interested but as the other users said ... I think it is only a scam attempt, nothing else.
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 06:40:31 AM

Yes you did know,you bought it on ebay...it writes in the 1 first post. lol

I wish you more luck on your next scam attempt,you lame scammer!
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:57:27 AM

Well done for finding it on ebay!

Looks like a scam to me unless date and name are included in new pictures.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:52:01 AM

You bought it off ebay but didn't know the total price?

Sounds legit!
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:18:37 PM

This photo is taken from a photo bucket user called Pigman26.
I highly doubt that he is the same person as OP as my logic would tell me that he'd use the same alias he's been using online until now.
OP has been called out (see post above this) and has now changed the price accordingly.
Until a time stamped photo with OP's username is listed alongside with the phone stay away and deal with caution.
Steamingoff (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 06:13:54 PM

I highly doubt that he is the same person as OP as my logic would tell me that he'd use the same alias he's been using online until now.
OP has been called out (see post above this) and has now changed the price accordingly.
Until a time stamped photo with OP's username is listed alongside with the phone stay away and deal with caution.

im am pigman26 sir
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 06:26:21 PM

im am pigman26 sir

Doesn't mean anything with no proof about that.

Post a time stamped photo with your username and that iphone.I doubt about it as you didn't know the total price of iphone you bought on ebay...and priced it first time $480 when the real price is $1980..

Just stop wasting your time online to scam and troll, go get a life.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 06:50:19 PM

im am pigman26 sir

Doesn't mean anything with no proof about that.

Post a time stamped photo with your username and that iphone.I doubt about it as you didn't know the total price of iphone you bought on ebay...and priced it first time $480 when the real price is $1980..

Just stop wasting your time online to scam and troll, go get a life.

I think it is better to let die this thread, because all we know that he can prove the ownership of that 24k gold iphone 6 plus 128gb . The scammers will exist for ever, the unique thing that I hope the honest people will not fall in their trap.
selene72

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:37:07 PM

I dont understand how they think anyone will be soooo stupid and catch the hook Cheesy

❖❖❖❖ BTCetCoin.tm ❖❖❖❖
Provably Fair Live Dealers  Slots  World's Only Bitcoin Virtual Sports VIP
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 10:45:40 PM

selling it for 5BTC

PM me if interested
 i have escrow

ok so you bought off ebay and the listing is still on ebay lol. Sounds really amazing deal.

Tell you what I will buy it off you. Send me the phone first once I receive it I will send payment to you. Hows that sound to you.

More than likely this is just another scam attempt at selling and getting someone to buy and get  a box in return or  nothing. Too many post and never come back so IMO unless OP come back

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
uhoh

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Circle gets the Square

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:29:40 PM

Jesus! The level of scamming round here is pathetic these days! No effort has gone into this one! Smiley
crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:09:19 AM

Jesus! The level of scamming round here is pathetic these days! No effort has gone into this one! Smiley

Makes you wonder if admins or mods even care to put a stop to them as their so many scams on bitcointalk and nothing ever gets done other than bad rating. Should have more secure methods to selling and buying and trading on here.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
masterof101010

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 12:25:20 AM

<quote>well i did not know the total price for it</quote>

You have a Gold Plated iPhone in your possession and instead of doing I dunno 5 minute's of research as to what their MSRP is so you could try to make profit you just arbitrarily chose 2 BTC as it's value?

Yeah that sounds really plausible. 

Does money have no value to you or something?  Don't you want to try and get the most money for a product you're selling or a service you're offering?  No?

Honestly it would have taken you 5 minutes and we're not talking about $5 here we're talking about like $1800+, is that just so little money to you that 5 minutes of researching it's value before listing it for sale isn't worth it because of how little money $1800 is to you?  I'm trying to understand here, obviously i'm not going to because you're a scammer but i'm having fun anyways.

And aren't you just a little embarrassed that you're reply regarding the value of a gold iphone was "well I did not know the total price for it" ?

What quantity of money or value of a product does it take before it's important enough for you to do some basic research into that product's value to price it for sale vs. choosing a random arbitrary value? 

I guess it has to be more then $1800, but just how much more i'm curious, and how rich are you?  Do you smoke a pack of cigarettes a day and light each cigarette with a new crisp burning $100 bill just cuz?

Can an admin or moderator come and close this ridiculous thread down before a new user comes and sees this shiny gold iphone and pisses his bitcoin into the wind (aka this scammer's face)?  I don't wan't to see anybody, no matter how ignorant or stupid end up falling victim to this guy and losing their money.
crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:28:21 AM

You have a Gold Plated iPhone in your possession and instead of doing I dunno 5 minute's of research as to what their MSRP is so you could try to make profit you just arbitrarily chose 2 BTC as it's value?

Does money have no value to you or something?  Don't you want to try and get the most money for a product you're selling or a service you're offering?  No?

Honestly it would have taken you 5 minutes and we're not talking about $5 here we're talking about like $1800+, is that just so little money to you that 5 minutes of researching it's value before listing it for sale isn't worth it because of how little money $1800 is to you?  I'm trying to understand here, obviously i'm not going to because you're a scammer but i'm having fun anyways.

And aren't you just a little embarrassed that you're reply regarding the value of a gold iphone was "well I did not know the total price for it" ?

What quantity of money or value of a product does it take before it's important enough for you to do some basic research into that product's value to price it for sale vs. choosing a random arbitrary value? 

I guess it has to be more then $1800, but just how much more i'm curious, and how rich are you?  Do you smoke a pack of cigarettes a day and light each cigarette with a new crisp burning $100 bill just cuz?

Can an admin or moderator come and close this ridiculous thread down before a new user comes and sees this shiny gold iphone and pisses his bitcoin into the wind (aka this scammer's face)?  I don't wan't to see anybody, no matter how ignorant or stupid end up falling victim to this guy and losing their money.

You got more luck in getting water out of a stone then admins or mods coming along here and closing threads down. Maybe just maybe if lucky but most scam threads never get closed down and continue to run for months even tho the OP ran off never to be seen again.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
masterof101010

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 01:05:53 AM

Does money have no value to you or something?  Don't you want to try and get the most money for a product you're selling or a service you're offering?  No?

Honestly it would have taken you 5 minutes and we're not talking about $5 here we're talking about like $1800+, is that just so little money to you that 5 minutes of researching it's value before listing it for sale isn't worth it because of how little money $1800 is to you?  I'm trying to understand here, obviously i'm not going to because you're a scammer but i'm having fun anyways.

I guess it has to be more then $1800, but just how much more i'm curious, and how rich are you?  Do you smoke a pack of cigarettes a day and light each cigarette with a new crisp burning $100 bill just cuz?

Can an admin or moderator come and close this ridiculous thread down before a new user comes and sees this shiny gold iphone and pisses his bitcoin into the wind (aka this scammer's face)?  I don't wan't to see anybody, no matter how ignorant or stupid end up falling victim to this guy and losing their money.

You got more luck in getting water out of a stone then admins or mods coming along here and closing threads down. Maybe just maybe if lucky but most scam threads never get closed down and continue to run for months even tho the OP ran off never to be seen again.

Yeah I know, I don't know why I even bother trying other then it really pisses me off the thought of this dude getting BTC from anybody and I guess i hope that maybe just maybe one of the noobs that might have otherwise fallen for his scam might stumble upon my ramblings and make a second thought on whether he should really be giving this guy his BTC or not.  

Yeah noobs are annoying and a variety of other stuff and yeah it's their stupid ass fault's for not paying attention and falling into the scammer's hands but a. we were all noobs at one time, some of us were just better noobs then others lol and b. nevermind the noobs, I don't want to see this guy getting his hand on any BTC other then that he buys with his own money.
Clint

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:21:18 AM

Im interested in this iphone. I did the math already, but I see you're still a newbie with a negative trust. How would I know this is not a spam? Plz reply Undecided

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:25:36 AM

After repeated requests for more images with username + date proof OP still hasn't provided them.

He /she has stumbled across the photos and thought they'd attempt a scam.

Some advice for you OP: "GIVE UP ON TRYING TO BE A SCAMMER, YOU'RE SHIT AT IT!"
uhoh

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Circle gets the Square

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:36:09 PM

Makes you wonder if admins or mods even care to put a stop to them as their so many scams on bitcointalk and nothing ever gets done other than bad rating. Should have more secure methods to selling and buying and trading on here.

There really should be a warning... "Goods for sale without offering of escrow will be removed"... job done.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:17:14 PM

Again:

I think it is better to let die this thread, because all we know that he can prove the ownership of that 24k gold iphone 6 plus 128gb . The scammers will exist for ever, the unique thing that I hope the honest people will not fall in their trap.

He already received a lot of negative trust and he will not provide (obviously) the proofs of  ownership, because he basically doesn't own any iPhone (as I have already said).
J.Miller

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:34:50 PM

your negative rep is uhhhhh kinda bad... also use escrows recommended from this site not your own escrow.... i would buy it buy unfortunately im in a lot of debt and can't afford that device right now. Thanks for sharing. GL!
crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:18:00 PM

selling it for 5BTC

PM me if interested
 i have escrow

ok so you bought off ebay and the listing is still on ebay lol. Sounds really amazing deal.

Tell you what I will buy it off you. Send me the phone first once I receive it I will send payment to you. Hows that sound to you.

More than likely this is just another scam attempt at selling and getting someone to buy and get  a box in return or  nothing. Too many post and never come back so IMO unless OP come back

Well to my post here not sure if OP is being serious or is actually trolling. Just received a PM with the following in it.

So does this mean is going to send me the phone first and then me pay after ? If so then where the phone coming from? and how is it being sent?

=
  R E B E L L I O U S