Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:21:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 28893 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Priceslide

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

Hello

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 05:31:59 PM

Ryan, haven't signed up for your service yet but I read your material and it has helped ground me and adjust my approach, which has resulted in $+++ gains as opposed to $--- losses. For that, I tip my cap to you and should you post your tip address I shall tip towards you twice.

Guys, Ryan posts some quality information on here. A lot of it is hype for his service(s). But there is some good info hidden in his write ups. I would recommend you read what he has to say and if you didn't pick anything out of it besides hype, read it again. His website contains several good writeups as well. Signing up for his service may help you learn what to look for in his writings. Or just sign up and enjoy the ride.

But do read what he writes. I have adjusted my approach by generally thinking "What would Ryan do?" and it has changed my earnings potential, or what many will refer to as "luck". Let them think it's all good or bad luck. I am slowly joining the group that knows exactly what "luck" is.

100% BULLSHIT.  Shill.

It might be a bullshit post but I actually have learned a couple of things from reading weekly. I have also never paid and made over $2000 so far (starting with $250) by picking the right coins after learning how from Ryan's posts.
Past money makers: FTC, START, BTCD, SDC, POT, MARYJ
Current money makers: LTC, CANN
Current accumulation: DGB, BURST, XBS, EXCL,

reddit.com/r/kinfoundation
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goodguyed

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 05:41:36 PM

Ryan, haven't signed up for your service yet but I read your material and it has helped ground me and adjust my approach, which has resulted in $+++ gains as opposed to $--- losses. For that, I tip my cap to you and should you post your tip address I shall tip towards you twice.

Guys, Ryan posts some quality information on here. A lot of it is hype for his service(s). But there is some good info hidden in his write ups. I would recommend you read what he has to say and if you didn't pick anything out of it besides hype, read it again. His website contains several good writeups as well. Signing up for his service may help you learn what to look for in his writings. Or just sign up and enjoy the ride.

But do read what he writes. I have adjusted my approach by generally thinking "What would Ryan do?" and it has changed my earnings potential, or what many will refer to as "luck". Let them think it's all good or bad luck. I am slowly joining the group that knows exactly what "luck" is.

100% BULLSHIT.  Shill.

It might be a bullshit post but I actually have learned a couple of things from reading weekly. I have also never paid and made over $2000 so far (starting with $250) by picking the right coins after learning how from Ryan's posts.

Live4,

Priceslide's post is the kind of thing that I was referring to. If you want to sit and cry out that I'm somehow affiliated with Ryan by giving such praise, then that's your agenda. I said that I have turned a profit without spending a single dime on Ryan's service, and it sounds like Priceslide has as well. I get the idea that you haven't fared as well. And I will say, with the closed-minded attitude you so willingly displayed, that would not surprise me at all.

You can certainly sign up for his service if you prefer. It may be much easier. But I didn't say that you must sign up for his service to have success. I said to read what he writes and think about it. Whether you choose to or not will be up to you obviously.

Signature for sale by owner
Live4Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 05:47:11 PM

100% BULLSHIT.  Shill.

You are a shill.  Your history says it all.  Good try "Ryan".

"What would Ryan do?"  Likely create tons of shill accounts to try to scam people.

goodguyed

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 06:02:55 PM

100% BULLSHIT.  Shill.

You are a shill.  Your history says it all.  Good try "Ryan".

"What would Ryan do?"  Likely create tons of shill accounts to try to scam people.

I could only hope that my history reflects Ryan, however you mean that. Maybe in my future I will be as successful then.

I take back my prior posts, Live4. Keep your current mindset. I'll enjoy taking your money.

I have my first hater  Cheesy  Cheesy Cheesy I feel so grown up and succesful now!

Signature for sale by owner
Priceslide

Hello

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 05:45:33 AM

100% BULLSHIT.  Shill.

You are a shill.  Your history says it all.  Good try "Ryan".

"What would Ryan do?"  Likely create tons of shill accounts to try to scam people.

I could only hope that my history reflects Ryan, however you mean that. Maybe in my future I will be as successful then.

I take back my prior posts, Live4. Keep your current mindset. I'll enjoy taking your money.

I have my first hater  Cheesy  Cheesy Cheesy I feel so grown up and succesful now!

+1

Hell yeah Live4Crypto! 2 people talking about how they've never given ryan money, and are still benefiting, must be shills.

hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 07:55:50 AM

Well they could prove it by showing screenshot of trading history Wink

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:18:20 PM

Guess Ryan's been put out of business:

I wasn't going to say anything since I banned him and all his alts, except he has made new accounts and continued the behavior so I feel compelled to. Ryanpumper does indeed have almost 100 sockpuppet accounts, the majority of the posts in this thread (including the OP), and his other thread are all by his accounts. His feedback is almost all his accounts, and almost all the posts claiming to have made money of his services are his accounts.

Not the actions of an honest person.
Priceslide

Hello

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 04:18:56 PM

Guess Ryan's been put out of business:

I wasn't going to say anything since I banned him and all his alts, except he has made new accounts and continued the behavior so I feel compelled to. Ryanpumper does indeed have almost 100 sockpuppet accounts, the majority of the posts in this thread (including the OP), and his other thread are all by his accounts. His feedback is almost all his accounts, and almost all the posts claiming to have made money of his services are his accounts.

Not the actions of an honest person.

oh damn. sounds like bad bear was getting pissed ryan was giving away all the whale info

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 02:44:01 PM

100+ dockpuppets lmao.
respect mr pumperino LoL

Also respect to all the people sendin him money @_@

Btw i heard all the btc and ltc pump and dump was him too  Cheesy Grin

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:02:09 PM

I'm sure that he would try to claim that it was his work. There's very few pumps that he doesn't try to take credit for.

Priceslide

Hello

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 04:22:17 PM

I'm sure that he would try to claim that it was his work. There's very few pumps that he doesn't try to take credit for.

yeah just because his name had pumper in it doesn't mean he was actually pumping anything. you guys are dumb.  Ryan claimed to be making money off of whales that were manipulating the market to make money. If you can't beat them,  join them, type of deal. I didn't ever see ryan say "pumped that coin"

IOC_Lov3rs

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:15:34 PM

on trex   Grin Grin Grin  pump  plis , dev is very solid  Grin  Cool u can see : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1081671.0

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DUB
Todd Dabakis

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:30:28 AM

I want to get in. give this a try. how do i do it?? i'll be the guinea pig to see if this is legit or not.
Ltsknnr

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:30:14 AM

I want to get in. give this a try. how do i do it?? i'll be the guinea pig to see if this is legit or not.

GTFO DIAF

Then DIAF again
Todd Dabakis

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 05:41:06 AM

GTFO DIAF

Then DIAF again

That wouldn't help me, not even a little bit.
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:37:12 PM

Name:    RyanPumper
Activity:    322
Position:    Sr. Member
Date Registered:    August 21, 2014, 07:44:57 PM
Last Active:    July 08, 2015, 11:40:53 PM
hollaent

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 12:23:21 AM

Damn i was almost falling for this. Thank god we have this community to help us from the scum of this earth.
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 12:41:10 AM

What happened. Is he dead?
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:04:52 AM

What happened. Is he dead?

His accounts were disabled by a moderator

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:26:20 AM

Bob is the only pumper that month after month for years is still relevant here.
Ryan is just a wannabe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: