Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:11:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sawdice the New Age of Dice - Let's play a game.  (Read 27017 times)
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:41:05 PM

This is quite disappointing, I think this should be taken as a wake up call to not trust very newly built website with huge amount of money and since some people are not investing any more in Ponzi/HYIP schemes, this is their new policy, grab a cheap domain/script and make a new gambling site with free dice script or something else.

And people will start rolling there without giving it a second though and once the site has enough deposits, just shut it up, grab the money and start another project. Thankfully I didn't deposit anything in it because of being busy. But I would suggest others to not deposit big amount of BTC in fresh sites, although this would affect the legit sites but this is how it has to be until a site is considered safe.

the distrust drama happened with the DaDice release, maybe people got lax with this one coming out. This is also why many people ask for a no deposit bonus of some sort to test the site and prove its legitimacy.

The distrust drama began during the time of dicebitco.in and diceninja. I dont think that people are lax coz I didn't saw any complaints in these thread of deposits and withdrawals..

maybe I misworded; I meant there was a lot of distrust of DaDice when they released, and the distrust just didnt seem as apparent in this thread.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1282

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 02:47:17 PM

Personally the first time I checked this site my conclusion (that I posted) was:
For players, at this point, I would advise to not play here until that cold storage address is provided and the provably fair implementation is improved.
But perhaps it was enough to add neg trust already. I was planning to at least do so after few days waiting for cold storage.

And dooglus was the one starting to ask about the unlimited max bet amount. And someone else asking for BR proof. So overall I think this site would have lasted longer without the community asking questions.

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:03:56 PM

I found this thread now .. First Post 0% house edge .. first thought - suspiciously, first check the last page .. and what I see: a scam. Unfortunately, nothing new ..

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sawdice (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 08:03:50 PM

Really sorry about the delay in replying.

Not a single person complained about losing funds in the site, and yet everyone is saying it's a scam ?

we are changing the whole system to assure it's 100% safe and proven fair, we know it's not good for our reputation to be offline all that time and it's our responsibility for the blame, hope that this downtime is worth it for everyone .

We will be back very soon.

★ ★ ▄▀▄ ★ ★ https://www.sawdice.com/★ ★ ▄▀▄ ★ ★
keepinquiet

Activity: 420
Merit: 151

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:21:37 PM

How could they, you took the entire site offline. Dumbass.
sawdice (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 08:33:37 PM

I have clearly announced that we will go offline for some days until we fix everything.
We are still in beta version of the site so we didn't publish the site anywhere but here in this forum, so no one knows about our site except from here which means any user in the site is a member of BCT, and they can post if they got scammed. 

We have temporarily stopped the website until we fix the issues that was mentioned here over the past 2 days.
and we are very thankful to everyone who pointed to those issues and helped us to improve and develop the site.

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:50:05 PM

I have clearly announced that we will go offline for some days until we fix everything.
We are still in beta version of the site so we didn't publish the site anywhere but here in this forum, so no one knows about our site except from here which means any user in the site is a member of BCT, and they can post if they got scammed. 

We have temporarily stopped the website until we fix the issues that was mentioned here over the past 2 days.
and we are very thankful to everyone who pointed to those issues and helped us to improve and develop the site.

well isnt this an interesting development

LabKitty

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

(ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡B

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 09:01:09 PM

Some people made to fast prejudice, but... consider you were gone like 5 days, people got suspicious.

Well see what future brings.
sawdice (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 09:55:35 PM

Some people made to fast prejudice, but... consider you were gone like 5 days, people got suspicious.

People are always suspicious and that's ok, we don't expect people to trust us right away. We are working on it.

Mist

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

:)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:01:52 PM

This is just stupid that you are even slightly surprised. Let people have their money
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 11:32:37 PM

People are always suspicious and that's ok, we don't expect people to trust us right away. We are working on it.

You have ruined your reputation, launching a site thats not properly working and you've claimed that you own a bank roll that can rival PD.. so, its your fault for raising some suspicious behavior.. don't blame the people, blame your own action..
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:28:07 AM

You have ruined your reputation, launching a site thats not properly working and you've claimed that you own a bank roll that can rival PD.. so, its your fault for raising some suspicious behavior.. don't blame the people, blame your own action..

could have at the very least put up a "under maintenance" page up while the site was down, that was probably a big tip off for people to be suspicious, but i think people wouldve called it a scam regardless.

waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 02:16:23 AM

could have at the very least put up a "under maintenance" page up while the site was down, that was probably a big tip off for people to be suspicious, but i think people wouldve called it a scam regardless.

the script that they're using made me already suspicious its not built from scratch, hackers can easily milk it out..
sawdice (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 03:29:07 AM

Positive, we admit it's our fault but we are working on it, it's common to have some bumps at the start, the most important thing that no one loses anything during the process.

sawdice (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 03:44:56 AM

the script that they're using made me already suspicious its not built from scratch, hackers can easily milk it out..

That's one of the major stuff we are working on right now.

twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 08:41:10 AM

It's good that you're still communicating but when you took the site completely offline you should have atleast put up some sort of message on the front page explaining things, this is what other responsible sites do. And I don't know whether your site had people's deposits when you went offline but if you did, you should have also put in with that message explaining that all funds are intact and if someone wants to withdraw anything while the site is offline they can email with their username and a signed message from one of the address they used to deposit the funds into their account.

This would have shown that the site is trustworthy and would have kept people from speculating.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1327

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 04:31:04 PM

We will provide our cold storage wallet in few days.

Did this happen yet? It has been 10 days since you wrote that.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 04:49:37 PM

i think so when they went offline without any communication that made it more complicated for players to keep trust on it, they have to explain what is the reason of this suddenly went to offline, if they have valid reason for this than they can grow their business with good ways.
huadylmate

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:04:33 PM

i think so when they went offline without any communication that made it more complicated for players to keep trust on it, they have to explain what is the reason of this suddenly went to offline, if they have valid reason for this than they can grow their business with good ways.

You are right but complicated is an understatement here is no redemption here imo, what they done was easily avoided with a simple post on the day of going offline with the of refunds before. Even if they show cold storage which they won't what does it matter, I would not trust them and anyone that does is asking for trouble.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:21:49 PM

You are right but complicated is an understatement here is no redemption here imo, what they done was easily avoided with a simple post on the day of going offline with the of refunds before. Even if they show cold storage which they won't what does it matter, I would not trust them and anyone that does is asking for trouble.

yeah, theres already plenty of well established and trusted dice sites in this industry already, after an incident like this I doubt they can make a comeback and earn people' trust. If they do, its going to take a lot of advertising and time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: