Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:28:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sawdice the New Age of Dice - Let's play a game.  (Read 27017 times)
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 11:37:18 AM

It is good to see OP is good listener and is very open to adopt suggestions.We can understand the timely unexpected issues sometimes interrupt some functions and then delays happen.What I like most is what OP stated in future all deposits and withdrawal will be instant and site will be more stable with minimum issues.Hopefully in few hours the funds will be released to the winner as fixing is done.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1327

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 03:03:20 PM

pls process withdrawal. i requested 11.5 btc to 1EaNG5BGQBbCBe74Y9WNgUJWNDECkZX11N.

Sorry for being late, as you noticed the site is new and we manually handling it, so things are running a little slow for now, but on the right direction, so better late than never.

Your withdraw request will be done in few hours.

the core of playing with Bitcoin is instant deposit/withdrawal

What's the delay now? It has been over 24 hours and the requested withdrawal still hasn't been made. 19 hours ago you said it would take "few hours".

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 03:51:02 PM

Dude someone won 11.5 BTC at your dice site. first thing you should do his pay him and then use that win for marketing. if i was that guy i would be posting every hour here till paid.

off topic: saw 2 was best one
yoloer808

Activity: 288
Merit: 113

Web dev for hire

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:11:32 PM

Dude someone won 11.5 BTC at your dice site. first thing you should do his pay him and then use that win for marketing. if i was that guy i would be posting every hour here till paid.

i actually won 12.8, put in a withdrawal request for 11.5 only...

i didnt want to pressure OP as i understand they might want to check that everything is ok and that it can take some time to get the money from cold storage, but im starting to get sceptical that ill see any of it... i dont really understand what the problem could be, apart from the fact that they may not actually own that 100btc address.
yoloer808

Web dev for hire

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:40:44 PM

I HEREBY CONFIRM I HAVE RECEIVED THE 11.5BTC WITHDRAWAL

edit: OP, my site balance is 0, but as i have mentioned in the comments above, i should have approx 0.8btc left (due to withdrawals that did not go through but decreased my balance..), please look into it.
GrandmaJean

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:44:05 PM

oh wow do you have a proof of the transaction? also i take back my words that it thout the owner ran away with money
sawdice (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 04:44:30 PM

i didnt want to pressure OP as i understand they might want to check that everything is ok and that it can take some time to get the money from cold storage, but im starting to get sceptical that ill see any of it... i dont really understand what the problem could be, apart from the fact that they may not actually own that 100btc address.

There you go, sorry for being late, hope you enjoyed playing at Sawdice.
Congratulations and have a good day.

★ ★ ▄▀▄ ★ ★ https://www.sawdice.com/★ ★ ▄▀▄ ★ ★
yoloer808

Web dev for hire

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:45:57 PM

oh wow do you have a proof of the transaction? also i take back my words that it thout the owner ran away with money

3e00f53f3e92ee7c4636d5fa83647505934c99834974f7c5d3e1682e6dcd7aea

OP, my site balance is 0, but as i have mentioned in the comments above, i should have approx 0.8btc left (due to withdrawals that did not go through but decreased my balance..), please look into it.
sawdice (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 05:15:45 PM

3e00f53f3e92ee7c4636d5fa83647505934c99834974f7c5d3e1682e6dcd7aea

OP, my site balance is 0, but as i have mentioned in the comments above, i should have approx 0.8btc left (due to withdrawals that did not go through but decreased my balance..), please look into it.

Sent u a PM with the details.

Note : we edited the provable fair system by adding "request new server seed" button.

GhanaGamboy

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

Dadice Fixed Rate.

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:20:12 PM

That is a brilliant win from a new site which had a very rocky start, you turned 0.1btc into 12.8btc! Withdrawn 11.5btc, this is the best dice turn around on a new site I have seen for awhile well done to you and the OP for paying out. Looks good admin.
victoryboy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:34:07 PM

Congratulations to the winner for 12.8BTC and the OP to release the funds.There proves that this site is legit and pays off the winning amount.I will try there too to see what happens.
sawdice (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 05:44:27 PM

That is a brilliant win from a new site which had a very rocky start, you turned 0.1btc into 12.8btc! Withdrawn 11.5btc, this is the best dice turn around on a new site I have seen for awhile well done to you and the OP for paying out. Looks good admin.

Congratulations to the winner for 12.8BTC and the OP to release the funds.There proves that this site is legit and pays off the winning amount.I will try there too to see what happens.

Sure it took a lot of courage to make a big win like this, he totally deserve it, and thanks for your words.

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1074

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:10:00 PM

If this became a standard to hold money in fiat, many sites would start to claim offline funds allowing for higher maximum bets.

BalloonBit did this and then there were many complications because they could not afford to pay out or at least delayed it until they could.  This isn't good practice.  Sites should be able to access funds and pay right away.  Having a transparent cold wallet address provides proof of funds and solvency.  
I second you funds must not be held by the sites owners in case of hitting big prizes.The concept of playing with Bitcoin and other digital coins is to deposit/withdrawals take place in no time.This is coming more and more to see the beholding of funds on name of different excuses.Yoloer did you receive your prize ? Please share the news with us after receive the funds.

Totally agree with you, the core of playing with Bitcoin is instant deposit/withdrawal and certainly this is not how it's going to work on our site in the future, as I said before we we still fixing some issues on the site as it's still in the first version, but as we move on everything will be smoother than the current situation.

I don't agree with you guys here. At least not completely.  The erstwhile sealswithclubs.eu always processed withdrawals manually and they did so as an added layer of security.  It's not clear to me that the only point of bitcoin is instaneousness.  I agree that instant stuff is fun and beautiful and enjoyable, but I'd put security above those adjectives in my own ranking.

BTW, congrats to yoder and @sawdice, I hope people start being a little nicer to you soon.  Seems like you're doing your best here.
GhanaGamboy

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

Dadice Fixed Rate.

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:18:02 PM

Sure it took a lot of courage to make a big win like this, he totally deserve it, and thanks for your words.

I did take some b*llz to keep going past the 2-3-5btc that is not a small amount of money at the end of the day is it and from a $20'ish' investment he done awesome, but as I said you to done brilliant and have gave your site a good look threw your fairness and decency. I will be playing here on the odd occasion I'm feeling lucky and want to win a quick 10+bitcoin for my 0.1btc stake   Cheesy
sawdice (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 06:51:37 PM

If this became a standard to hold money in fiat, many sites would start to claim offline funds allowing for higher maximum bets.

BalloonBit did this and then there were many complications because they could not afford to pay out or at least delayed it until they could.  This isn't good practice.  Sites should be able to access funds and pay right away.  Having a transparent cold wallet address provides proof of funds and solvency.  
I second you funds must not be held by the sites owners in case of hitting big prizes.The concept of playing with Bitcoin and other digital coins is to deposit/withdrawals take place in no time.This is coming more and more to see the beholding of funds on name of different excuses.Yoloer did you receive your prize ? Please share the news with us after receive the funds.

Totally agree with you, the core of playing with Bitcoin is instant deposit/withdrawal and certainly this is not how it's going to work on our site in the future, as I said before we we still fixing some issues on the site as it's still in the first version, but as we move on everything will be smoother than the current situation.

I don't agree with you guys here. At least not completely.  The erstwhile sealswithclubs.eu always processed withdrawals manually and they did so as an added layer of security.  It's not clear to me that the only point of bitcoin is instaneousness.  I agree that instant stuff is fun and beautiful and enjoyable, but I'd put security above those adjectives in my own ranking.

BTW, congrats to yoder and @sawdice, I hope people start being a little nicer to you soon.  Seems like you're doing your best here.

Thanks for your support, and to clear things up we currently have instant deposit/withdraw, but if the withdraw exceeds the amount held in hot wallet - which is 2-5 BTC- then we have to manually withdraw from the cold wallet, and it will take few hours to verify the bets and the account for the big amounts, we are lookin forward to increase the amount in hot wallet, but since we are in the early stage we can't risk holding much coins in the hot wallet.

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1074

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:07:12 PM

@sawdice, I think it's not so polite to bold everything in every post.  Just sayin'

Otherwise, thanks for the clarifications.
98problems

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:13:20 PM

oh nice they are such a new website and paid out 12 bitcoins to one player, also thats a really nice x100 win

sawdice (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 07:14:24 PM

@sawdice, I think it's not so polite to bold everything in every post.  Just sayin'

Otherwise, thanks for the clarifications.

Never thought of it this way, but you got a point.

omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:53:12 PM

edit: OP, my site balance is 0, but as i have mentioned in the comments above, i should have approx 0.8btc left (due to withdrawals that did not go through but decreased my balance..), please look into it.

see there you go i think my post helped speed up your withdraw.

if you want to say thanks, Cool

BTC addy

14z9L4M1DT7p9YEPMA8toLVvy4Q3p95r2H

this is what i do. i get people paid.

sawdice (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 09:12:19 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2015, 10:57:27 AM by sawdice

Don't miss the 0.5% house edge until 6/23/2015