Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:35:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: please delete  (Read 334 times)
kickingbird (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 03:17:58 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2015, 09:49:05 PM by kickingbird

closed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 02:44:10 PM

I'd like to sell around 600 shares of Verizon Communications Inc, preferably for BTC, but will consider other cryptocurrencies that are holding their value well. The VZW shares have been holding steady around $49.60~ and there's never been issues with dividends.

I would much prefer to sell the entire lot at once, and I will offer a 10% per-share savings (based on share and BTC market prices at the time of sale) for a motivated buyer. Willing to negotiate further to sweeten the deal in the buyer's favor.

If there's no takers for the entire lot of shares, I will consider other offers but will probably not be interested in selling less than 75 shares, as they place limits on the amount of share transfers that may be conducted without extra hassle. I'll still offer a discount for a smaller order, possibly not quite 10%, but it's negotiable.

A trusted escrow service or person/s to handle escrow for any transactions we make is an absolute necessity, as long as we can agree on who to use.

The entire process should be fairly straightforward. Once the BTC or other cryptocurrency is placed into escrow, I will log into my Computershare account and conduct the share transfer. I will need the buyer's name and address, and possibly SSN/TIN. At the same time (or prior, or later, does not matter), the buyer will make an account in the investor centre (using the same information supplied to me for the share transfer). Once the transfer has fully processed, the shares will be shown in the buyer's new account. At that time I will forward documentation to the escrow provider, showing that I'm finished on my end, and wait for the buyer to confirm receipt. In the event of any dispute, suspicion, etc., I'll allow the escrow provider to independently verify that I have in good faith held up my end of the deal, using whatever means necessary to prove that I haven't spoofed any web pages or DNS, etc. (Will use teamviewer or VNC to log in to my account remotely if needed).

Please PM me and I'll get back with you ASAP. I would like to get this done, or at least the ball rolling, before this weekend if possible.

Thanks for reading.

proof of owner ship.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: