Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:45:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: erase me my account  (Read 1936 times)
Thunderbit (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 06:39:58 PM

this community is full of assholes....ive tried out bitcoins....it was fun....but not worth dealing with you complete douche bags.... you can  erase this account....im no longer interested in this community or youre pretend fucking money..  fuck off goodbye

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gbl08ma

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

Donations: http://tny.im/nx

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2012, 06:55:36 PM

Just making sure you know, there's more to Bitcoin than bitcointalk. You don't need to have an account here to use Bitcoin, and there are other places to discuss it. Don't put Bitcoin and bitcointalk.org in the same bag.

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 07:34:51 PM

You were asking for loans on a new account, with some odd behaviors. You can't honestly think someone wouldn't question you. Really, you generally shouldn't be going for loans at all until you have a lot more reputation, so you have at least something to back you up. Then again, I think anyone that takes/gives loans is someone who is ready for a gamble.
deus-ex-machina

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 08:22:26 PM

Saw some of your previous posts. Even I was less of an ass when I started, and I was mentally impaired due to sleep deprivation. We have every right to be paranoid. People were paranoid of me when I started, and some still are. It's not a big deal, because it just means I can earn my place.

Imagine Bitcoin to be like EVE Online, with some differences. Infinite characters, and you don't pay to play. That's why we need to be paranoid.
Ivica

Activity: 218

Firstbits: 19e3fc

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 08:30:19 PM

Hence being your own bank, poorly thought-through investments - no one to shift blame on.

Hail newbie scammers. Cheesy

19e3fcoLTu8YVFAU1NywJ88YnHH5kF8ScP - donations are welcome.
Thunderbit (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 09:06:21 PM

i had over 600 bucks worth of coin lent to me...paid everything back with interest... if i wanted to scam i would have...could have easily took the money and ran...but i didnt....i was even offered another loan which i turned down...since i am leaving that would have been the perfect opportunity for me to take 10btc and skate.... youre all so quick to point fingers and accuse....i have never done anything wrong and i have not scammed a penny off of anyone.. yet everyone and their brother is trying everything in their power to make me out to be a scammer.  this place is so assbackwards..   its so easy to talk shit and bad mouth people on the internet....i dont need to hide behind the internet...if any of you shit talking fucks live within 50 miles of detroit id gladly come solve any issues you may have...if your not man enough to say it to my face... then keep it to yourselves. 
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 09:19:19 PM

i had over 600 bucks worth of coin lent to me...paid everything back with interest... if i wanted to scam i would have...could have easily took the money and ran...but i didnt....i was even offered another loan which i turned down...since i am leaving that would have been the perfect opportunity for me to take 10btc and skate.... youre all so quick to point fingers and accuse....i have never done anything wrong and i have not scammed a penny off of anyone.. yet everyone and their brother is trying everything in their power to make me out to be a scammer.  this place is so assbackwards..   its so easy to talk shit and bad mouth people on the internet....i dont need to hide behind the internet...if any of you shit talking fucks live within 50 miles of detroit id gladly come solve any issues you may have...if your not man enough to say it to my face... then keep it to yourselves.  

You are actually pretty wrong in just about everything you said there. Pirate had access to hundreds of thousands of BTC before he defaulted, so your 60 BTC doesn't mean too much. Everyone is a scammer until proven innocent in Bitcoins, thats how you keep your money. And even then it doesn't always work. You had the wrong motives for asking for a loan, which set off alarms, and when people called you out on it instead of answering civilly and trying to prove your innocence, you went straight to attacks, which whether you are a scammer or not doesn't help your reputation as a respectable member. No offense, but I think the community would be better off without you. You are setting a bad example of how loans should work.

You are assuming people should trust a new member, who has a 60 BTC loan record also with newer members, I would say until you have proven yourself in a bit better method, ie having multiple months of positive feedback, and learn to control your temper, be very cautious with this member.

I've been around the forums for over a year, and have quite a bit of feedback, but if I was to ask for a loan, I would face the same thing. People are not paranoid, they are very cautious with sending money that cannot be reversed, and has very little if any legal protection to someone they don't know, and most likely will never see.

Don't take this as an attack, just think about it reasonably. Would you send money to someone you don't know, who has feedback from people you don't know, and if they decided to keep your money there is absolutely nothing you can do? Just cool down a bit, get over this, and start small. You can't expect to become a trusted member in a few weeks.
Thunderbit (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 09:31:15 PM

its no ones business what i do with MY loans except the people lending them to me...and even then its really not their business either as long as they are paid back... and as far as my temper goes how would you feel if every transaction you made was accused of being a scam by people that are not part of the transaction whatsoever.. i wasnt around for pirate  and i was never asking for insane amounts of money...whatever happened in the past is not my fault or my concern...and im damned if i do damned if i dont.... i am new...i got loans ..turned a profit repayed the loans PERIOD. everyones acting like im asking for huge investments in some fake business or something.....and as far as the community being better off without me youre probably right......the people i was paying interest to might miss me....but other than that ive read enough and learned enough on this forum to know its not for me......and that offer still stands for you detroit people
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 09:40:46 PM

its no ones business what i do with MY loans except the people lending them to me...and even then its really not their business either as long as they are paid back... and as far as my temper goes how would you feel if every transaction you made was accused of being a scam by people that are not part of the transaction whatsoever.. i wasnt around for pirate  and i was never asking for insane amounts of money...whatever happened in the past is not my fault or my concern...and im damned if i do damned if i dont.... i am new...i got loans ..turned a profit repayed the loans PERIOD. everyones acting like im asking for huge investments in some fake business or something.....and as far as the community being better off without me youre probably right......the people i was paying interest to might miss me....but other than that ive read enough and learned enough on this forum to know its not for me......and that offer still stands for you detroit people

actually, an established term of lending is that the lender can and should ask you personal details such as for address, a pic of your photo ID, what the BTC will be used for, something that can help to assure them that they will see their money back. Sometimes you can find a person that will loan without all of these details, but it is pretty rare, and you are normally looking at a 20-30% interest rate for these "high risk" loans. As for the amount, there have been people who scam for .5 BTC, or 1 BTC, so its not about the amount. It mainly has to do with the fact that you registered your account two weeks ago, and theres something a little bit odd about the loans that you did pay back. I have no opinion of whether you are a scammer or not, but if anyone is asking for a loan, and refuses to give details, more than likely they will be questioned, and called a scammer by at least one idiot whether there is reason or not. Its just how BTC works, nothing personal. Feel free to leave, just trying to make sure you understand that what you are facing right now is not something rare, but for this reason most people don't even attempt the loan section until they have 300+ posts (even though post count is sometimes a bad trust indicator) and have been around for a while.
Gladamas

Activity: 294

Bitcoin today is what the internet was in 1998.

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 09:46:25 PM

I don't think Thunderbit's account and posts should be deleted. It would make it all too easy for him to come back under a different name.

The post below has been edited by the OP since it was first posted:

sadpandatech has discovered the deep conspiracy of how i have a bunch of accounts and have been lending back and forth between myself..... so all of you people that gave me a loan.... you are really me...and i am really you.... we must stop this madness of me scamming loans... i apologize to all the people(who is really me)  that i borrowed from and paid back with interest in a timely manner..

sadpandatech is such a genius i cannot believe he figured out my elaborate scam....ahh well   looks like my scamming days are over....once again i apologize  and to all the people that lent to me feel free to post what an awful scammer i actually am.

i dont need a loan.... but just to piss him off i would like lets say.... a 10btc loan which i will payback so fast sadpandatech will have something to do with his life.... thanks in advance

1GLADMZ5tL4HkS6BAWPfJLeZJCDHAd9Fr3 - LQ6Zx8v7fHVBiDX5Lmhbp6oEDB7dUFjANu
GPG 0xF219D5BB3C467E12 - Litecoin Forum
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 10:11:27 PM

Get a job you mad skank and stop sponging off strangers on the internet.
Thunderbit (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 10:12:17 PM

haha.....youre on to me.....you people are so fucking retarded i cant believe....im speechless....that was a dig on sadpandatech....leave my post leave my profile...leave everything....its obvious im a scammer.....and everyone needs to know the truth....what a fucking joke
Thunderbit (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 10:17:18 PM

paying 10 bucks on a 100 buck loan  in a matter of hours is sponging? you chinky chang fuck are also retarded
Chang Hum

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 10:19:18 PM

paying 10 bucks on a 100 buck loan  in a matter of hours is sponging? you chinky chang fuck are also retarded

lol ok. I don't need to beg people for shit change though and have never taken credit at 10% a day so I'm arguably less of a retard than you.
Thunderbit (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 10:23:47 PM

its like ordering food delivery.... you pay the couple bucks more so you dont have to leave the house and wait for bitinstant....was worth it to me...just because your broke enough to worry about 5 to 10 bucks doesnt mean i am...im just lazy
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2012, 10:26:57 PM

Six posts since "goodbye", hard to leave eh?

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
Chang Hum

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 10:30:26 PM

its like ordering food delivery.... you pay the couple bucks more so you dont have to leave the house and wait for bitinstant....was worth it to me...just because your broke enough to worry about 5 to 10 bucks doesnt mean i am...im just lazy

Yeah I'm broke and I don't really get delivery either I'm a chinky chaang motherfucker so I just eat noodles. You should just get a few thousand at once using online banking mate, that's what I did then you wouldn't need to get sand in your virgina over these pricks!
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2012, 03:44:28 AM

"Give me money you fucking douchebags " isnt the way to ask for loans either  Smiley

Spenzert

Activity: 142

Hello there!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2012, 12:12:22 PM

Is this guy banned? I hope so Roll Eyes

BTC: 1SpzM1yPu8SKPnr5zjn7ptXWGKFNywcoi | LTC: Lcz5RHPcxcrp63k1HNbAQUTQkUWon2RoMr
PGP/GPG Key
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2012, 01:09:42 PM

Is this guy banned? I hope so Roll Eyes

Will be shortly. Too bad he couldn't handle a little heat.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2012, 03:02:14 PM

LOLOLOLOL.... What a retard.....

If I treat you guys like total shit would you be willing to send me some coins ?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2012, 05:41:23 PM

Calls us retards but can't even spell basic words like your, you're, etc.   Huh

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 06:06:24 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2012, 09:51:07 PM by LoupGaroux

Passive/aggressive bi-polar douche-bag from Detroit seeks sparring partner and unquestioned loan facility. Offers first grade spelling abilities, insensate ellipsis usage and schoolyard racist taunts as bona fides, and claims the ability to "solve any issues you might have" if you are willing to speak to him directly.

Ladies? What say you? Would you answer this guy's singles advert? Looking for a life of domestic bliss in Detroit? This could be your answer right here!

Or, it might just be another tool trolling for hand-outs so he can buy another nickel rock from his mom.
AndrewBUD

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2012, 06:18:07 PM

I live near Detroit yo, but in Canada eh.....

I was on 89x Detroit Radio show talking about smoking reefer and if it makes you stupid.....

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

trading

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 09:52:33 PM

That was an easy interview once Captain ThunderTard showed up to prove just how stupid incessant reefer huffage makes a person. Especially a developmentally challenged reefer smoker from Detroit.
AndrewBUD

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2012, 10:19:58 PM

That was an easy interview once Captain ThunderTard showed up to prove just how stupid incessant reefer huffage makes a person. Especially a developmentally challenged reefer smoker from Detroit.

Grin  Grin  Grin

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

trading

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2012, 06:03:28 AM

Yeah I'm broke and I don't really get delivery either I'm a chinky chaang motherfucker so I just eat noodles. You should just get a few thousand at once using online banking mate, that's what I did then you wouldn't need to get sand in your virgina over these pricks!

lol I'm online borrowing btc to make profit, but idgaf about paying 3650% APR on my startup capital you dumb motherfuckers, lend me my bitcoins, oh wait fuck it i'm out, but not really, I'm gonna troll some more and theeeen I'm out.

This sums up thunderbit's entire experience with bitcointalk.org

BurntSnow

Activity: 462

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 06:06:26 AM

this community is full of assholes....ive tried out bitcoins....it was fun....but not worth dealing with you complete douche bags.... you can  erase this account....im no longer interested in this community or youre pretend fucking money..  fuck off goodbye
HEY, WHO YOU CALLIN' A DOUCHEBAG, YOU JERKOFF!?

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███