Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:24:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY BITCOINS FOR CASH - EASY - SOLID REP - I NOW ACCEPT BTC-E USD - INSTANT  (Read 2760 times)
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2012, 07:32:41 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2013, 03:28:27 AM by TECSHARE

I am selling Bitcoins for cash in the mail priced at the MTGOX high. The rate is to be set upon the date of receipt of the cash (the moment I return from the post office). I will be receiving all shipments in USD, within the United States by USPS ONLY. $5 minimum purchase. Services such as priority mail or tracking are YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. I make no assurances that I will reimburse you for lost or stolen mail, I can only assure you that once it reaches me you will be paid in full, as my past trading history indicates.

I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU PURCHASE SOME KIND OF TRACKING! While problems are rare they do happen. Also please PM me with your payment address, and include a note with the cash so I know who to direct payment to. Please PM me questions or to set up a trade.

I now accept USD via BTC-E code at MTGOX high + 2% for Bitcoin instant transfers. PM me to set up a trade.  

LOCAL THREAD RULES: Do not post unless you are a customer with at least one completed transaction buying Bitcoin from me. Do not post transaction amounts. PM me all questions and comments. DO NOT POST HERE unless you are a customer and you feel it necessary.

Some of my reputation:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=12119.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=58518.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=484.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dacm4n

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 04:08:32 PM

Transaction went smoothly. Thanks TEC
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2012, 10:51:56 AM

Thank you! If anyone else who has completed a transaction feels comfortable posting please do!
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2012, 06:47:51 AM

I now accept USD via BTC-E code at MTGOX high + 2% for Bitcoin instant transfers. PM me to set up a trade. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: