Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:30:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW!! Graphic Designer / Branding | Make your project SHINE!  (Read 282 times)
TonyHughesDesign (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 11:17:04 AM

Looking to brand your next cryptocurrency / Blockchain project?

Need a dedicated graphic designer who cares about this industry as much as you do?

Hi, I'm Tony based in the UK. I've been interested in cryptocurrency since the media attention brought it into the limelight.
I have worked on a few cryptocurrency projects and I have the ability to create a comprehensive, cohesive branding strategy for your project.
I'm available once a project is underway to sign off at stages and converse with your every need via email or Skype.

There are thousands of projects in this arena all fighting to have a strong professional visual presence.
Don't let your next project fall behind due to rushed unprofessional poor visual communication.

In the words of Edward Bernays Adman, based off his uncles work Sigmund Freud in psychoanalysis. We are irrational people. We don't BUY on the pure basis of how good a product is, We BUY on the lifestyle that owning that product alludes to.
If you believe in your project, don't let the way it looks hold your project back.

My Services:
Visual Communication | Branding | Strategy.

My Portfolio:
www.tonyhughesdesign.com

Thanks,

Tony.
info@tonyhughesdesign.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: