Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:39:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Amazon & PPMC  (Read 526 times)
BuddyIsrael (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 06:21:43 PM

Amazon 10% Fees
PPMC 15% Fees

in case you dont have a receipt
Amazon 20% Fees
PPMC 25% Fees

regards!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
duckydonald

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 10:04:44 PM

I can sell you ecodes for 12 percent off the card.  not going lower then that  E codes.
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 10:09:50 PM

What is the maximum you can do? I can provide $1000s of PPMC codes with receipt at the rate you are offering.

Escrow would be through a trusted escrow member of the forum here.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:17:47 PM

Unfortunately the OP "Buddyisrael" is a scammer who will not accept escrow and of course requires you to send first with receipt. He says that PPMC is reversible and that he bears all risk but really its not that easy to reverse them if you have receipt. He also has bad english and these codes are generally US only which only again screams further sketchiness and ultimately a scammer.

The OP will not accept escrow and thus you are taking 100% risk by sending him code. Considering he is a newbie and has no trade experience and is refusing escrow he 99.99% a scammer. Do not trade with him.

It is too bad unfortunately, knowing how many codes I can get if he had been legitimate he could've made a lot of money. Unfortunately he probably has no money and just wants to scam instead of making even more money doing legitimate business.

The OP will call out my trust and say my word means nothing but that is why I suggested using escrow as escrow protects BOTH parties from scam. Take what I said into account, this user is another sad scam attempt by a newbie trying to get rich quick off of other people.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
BuddyIsrael (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:39:07 PM

are you stupid or something?
i already said i dont trade with high negative trusted people
unless offcourse they do the first step!
so just stop spazzin around
duckydonald

Activity: 378

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:59:59 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 05:19:32 PM by duckydonald

yeah I might have negative but I will escrow the cards and you can escrow the coins, will you do that?

yup hes probably a scammer
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: