Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:13:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: --Hashnet Main Thread - Decentralized Pure Bitcoin Cloud Mining--  (Read 2632 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hashnetmining (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:27:03 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 04:54:40 PM by hashnetmining

2015.08.11: UPDATE

By August 20th Hashnet is going to introduce a completely reimagined design and some minor and major upgrades, fixes to the website.

List of fixes/upgrades:

• Fix the issue that multiple orders at the same price get listed as separate and not added up together
  • Replace the share column with Referral Income, so users can see their income from referrals
  • Historical list of deposits, and pending deposits added to the deposit page
  • Historical list of withdrawals, and pending withdrawals added to the withdrawal page
  • Summarizing user information on a balance/profits page: 1, Current Bitcoin Balance shown, 2, current GH/s shown
  • Addition of Liquidation Button

Liquidation Button Explained:

With the liquidation button customers can sell their mining power whenever they like even when the market is dried up. If you choose to liquidate some Gh/s, you cannot reverse that position, and it will take 2 days of processing, since we will need to refill our hot wallet. You can monitor your liquidation processing in your Profits/Balance Page. The price of liquidation depends on the market and the demand for liquidation.
With the addition of the liquidation button, the Return on Investment will become extremely quick, since the investor can sell all of his/her positions directly to Hashnet whenever he wants.

Current Hashnet Gh/s offering price: 0.00175
Hashnet Liquidation price: 0.0017
Hashnet Profits annually: 9%-10%

Sneak peak of new design:[/center]

https://i.imgur.com/Ihkw5Ey.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: Hashnet Beta launched on July 1st. Join us at www.hashnet.co![/font]

Hashnet Main Thread

Bitcointalk is the largest and most well-known Bitcoin Forum in the world. So, without any hesitation I felt the need to start a thread on behalf of Hashnet Mining in order to share updates and interact with users.

If you are someone who has no interest in Bitcoin cloud mining then this thread is not for you. But if you are someone who has been looking for a decent, safe, and efficient pure Bitcoin cloud-mining service then you should read on.

First of all, what is Hashnet?

Hashnet is a small size decentralized bitcoin cloud mining platform scheduled to launch in June 2015. Our mission is to revive pure Bitcoin cloud-mining by offering an efficient and still profitable solution.

After the initial mining power offering, users will have the opportunity to buy, sell, auto-invest, and/or day-trade on our trading platform. This way our users will have the chance to purchase mining power at the most competitive equilibrium market price. On top of that, such a trading platform will allow users to instantly liquidate GH/s, making mining power a commodity yet again.

Hashnet is not going to be involved in the mining of alternate cryptocurrencies such as litecoin or dogecoin. At this stage we are set to focus on pure Bitcoin mining, because of the positive investor climate, stable price, and potential of the coin.

Based on our calculations using the initial price for GH/s Hashnet estimates a 150 day return on investment period. However, this does not include potential liquidation on the trading platform that can further accelerate the ROI period.

Hashnet might not be the largest mining service, or the one with ROI of 100 days or less (that based on our tests is quite impressive if not impossible), but Hashnet is going to be the mining service that is secure, safe, and fair. We put customer satisfaction as our No. 1 priority, and we will work extremely hard to offer the best possible cloud mining experience, but we will never offer deals that are not possible to achieve.

There is a lot more that should be covered, but at this stage I feel that a brief introduction is quite good enough.
Make sure to comment, share, and follow this thread, since I will be updating it constantly with essential information regarding new and coming features, and service related news.

If you would like to visit our landing page and subscribe to our mailing list, that will only be used to send 1 email containing the precise launch of our services including the initial mining power offering, just make sure to click on the following link, or you can follow us on twitter as well @Hashnet_Mining

http://s12.postimg.org/3lozengtp/Screen_Shot_2015_07_02_at_17_41_05.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hashnetmining (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:25:16 PM

thanks for the heads up. i will keep an eye on this.

quick question: will there be any referral policy? thanks  Grin

thank you for your support. at the moment i can tell you that we are planning on offering a referral system, but it will be very minimal in amount. We do want our users to spread the world and advertise our services, however we also have to take into account the dangers referral's pose in terms of financial burden.

I will let you know when we have a solid plan for the referral system.
malev

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:27:44 PM

When will be the exact starting date released?
bearcat10

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:30:09 PM

subscribed just now. i have been waiting for a decent bitcoin mining platform for a long time. I can't wait to try you guys out in June.
hashnetmining (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:32:41 PM

certain parts of the service especially the trading system is still in the making and also we will have to run tests prior to launch. At this point all i can tell you is that our expected launch will be closer to the end of June.  Smiley
Cryptoguru

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:04:18 PM

certain parts of the service especially the trading system is still in the making and also we will have to run tests prior to launch. At this point all i can tell you is that our expected launch will be closer to the end of June.  Smiley

fingers crossed. the timing for this is actually really good.

At this point the only mining site that I use is Hashnest, so it would be great to diversify a little bit.

keep up the work.

cheers  Grin
hashnetmining (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 09:27:05 AM

fingers crossed. the timing for this is actually really good.

At this point the only mining site that I use is Hashnest, so it would be great to diversify a little bit.

keep up the work.

cheers  Grin

Thank you for your support. Hashnest is a tremendous Bitcoin mining platform that we can only praise. There was no question to power most of our miners using the antminer s5 due to its state of the art technology and reliability.
mycoin744

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 01:51:27 PM

I have been involved with Bitcoin mining for a very very long time. The good old days with CEX haha. I never really made money with them, but i loved that platform Smiley.

I am currently invested in Hashnest, and scrypt.cc, but i am looking to transfer my investment in scrypt.cc to somewhere else. So I am definitely looking forward to the launch of the Hashnet platform.

I was also wondering if you could elaborate more on the decentralised nature of the platform.
hashnetmining (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 12:07:05 PM

I have been involved with Bitcoin mining for a very very long time. The good old days with CEX haha. I never really made money with them, but i loved that platform Smiley.

I am currently invested in Hashnest, and scrypt.cc, but i am looking to transfer my investment in scrypt.cc to somewhere else. So I am definitely looking forward to the launch of the Hashnet platform.

I was also wondering if you could elaborate more on the decentralised nature of the platform.

First we are going to have a mining power offering at a fixed rate. After we sell all of our mining power to customers, the exchange starts first with a trading pair of GHS/BTC and then more will launch but that is secret Smiley...

So basically after we sell out users are free to buy and sell hash power on the market thus eventually creating the equilibrium price that resembles the fairest value for GH/s. Furthermore, the exchange will allow for instant liquidation of the mining power you own making it easy and efficient to cash out if needed.

I hope this helps. Also check out our landing page that has gotten some updates at www.hashnet.co
mycoin744

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 05:13:36 PM

First we are going to have a mining power offering at a fixed rate. After we sell all of our mining power to customers, the exchange starts first with a trading pair of GHS/BTC and then more will launch but that is secret Smiley...

So basically after we sell out users are free to buy and sell hash power on the market thus eventually creating the equilibrium price that resembles the fairest value for GH/s. Furthermore, the exchange will allow for instant liquidation of the mining power you own making it easy and efficient to cash out if needed.

I hope this helps. Also check out our landing page that has gotten some updates at www.hashnet.co

Thanks, I cannot wait to start mining with you guys.  Wink
hashnetmining (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:23:26 AM

Hello Everyone,

Hashnet had a successful beta launch on July 1st. Everyone is welcome to sign up and start using our service at: www.hashnet.co

Hashnet Support
bearcat10

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:30:42 AM

Hello Everyone,

Hashnet had a successful beta launch on July 1st. Everyone is welcome to sign up and start using our service at: www.hashnet.co

Hashnet Support

Thanks for the heads up! I have bough some GH/s from the exchange. Payouts have been occurring promptly. Everything is great so far. I cannot wait for the new updates that are coming...  Smiley
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 03:12:35 PM

You can show a photos of your staff, your company and mining farm field?
The site is pretty low quality, compared than other cloudmining which have a legit reputation.

Be careful guys don't feed a scammer.

~iki
Cryptoguru

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:25:23 PM

I totally disagree. Hashnet has been great for me. I think it is easy, user friendly, and precise. Qualities that the few cloud mining providers all lack. If you look at the past all those services like GAW and Zeushash were all shiny and cool looking! still what is paying out for more than a year now? Scrypt.cc which is the crappiest site I have ever been on.

Hashnet is a much better version of scrypt.cc with a company behind it.

There are always going to be haters and those who advise caution. That i believe a good thing. Cause we all remember getting burnt by all those scam companies like GAW.

But what is good is good! So i personally recommend hashnet. I think it is a service that was much needed!

So good job, keep moving forwards guys.  Grin
Kujmandosz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:37:34 PM

It has been a long time since I encountered a decent cloud mining service.

I was just sick of those sites offering scrypt mining that automatically mines the best shit coin. I always wanted to jus mine Bitcoins. And now that my home miners are dying, it was great to try out this new service.

I have been with hashnest for a long time, but diversification is the key in my opinion. So now I moved a decent amount of my capital over to hashnet due to relatively better returns.

I also liked those services that promised 60-80 days of ROI, like how is that even possible. Hashnet estimates its ROI to 150 days which is very reasonable.

If the admin sees reads this post, could he update me and the community on the upcoming upgrades the site will go through in the next couple of weeks?

Thanks

hashnetmining (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:02:09 PM

I was just sick of those sites offering scrypt mining that automatically mines the best shit coin. I always wanted to jus mine Bitcoins. And now that my home miners are dying, it was great to try out this new service.

I have been with hashnest for a long time, but diversification is the key in my opinion. So now I moved a decent amount of my capital over to hashnet due to relatively better returns.

I also liked those services that promised 60-80 days of ROI, like how is that even possible. Hashnet estimates its ROI to 150 days which is very reasonable.

If the admin sees reads this post, could he update me and the community on the upcoming upgrades the site will go through in the next couple of weeks?

Thanks

Thank you for your support. There are some major upgrades coming to our website in the coming two weeks. This is jus a beta you know. Anyone who encounters a bug should report it at support@hashnet.co.

So basically some upgrades that are coming:

• instant buy/sell options on the trading page
  • graph to show price fluctuation on the trading page
  • advanced balance/payouts page showing ROI
  • Deposit, withdraw fratture enhanced, and the ability to track those transactions
  • Hashnet Shares, (more on that later) Smiley

And there will be so many other minor and major development upgrades. So stay put, this is just the beginning.
Kujmandosz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:49:44 PM

Thanks

Thank you for your support. There are some major upgrades coming to our website in the coming two weeks. This is jus a beta you know. Anyone who encounters a bug should report it at support@hashnet.co.

So basically some upgrades that are coming:

• instant buy/sell options on the trading page
  • graph to show price fluctuation on the trading page
  • advanced balance/payouts page showing ROI
  • Deposit, withdraw fratture enhanced, and the ability to track those transactions
  • Hashnet Shares, (more on that later) Smiley

And there will be so many other minor and major development upgrades. So stay put, this is just the beginning.

Thanks. looking forward to the upgrades!

Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:11:27 AM

It seems to me that you business model is pretty centralized! Much the same as the other cloud mining services...
Care to explain how is your cloud mining service decentralized?
hashnetmining (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:23:12 AM

It seems to me that you business model is pretty centralized! Much the same as the other cloud mining services...

Hi Blawpaw,

Unlike other mining providers, where you can purchase a mining contract that either expires or becomes invaluable we sell our GH/s on an exchange. After the initial mining power offering, the price will completely depend on supply and demand, we will have no control over that. Also users have the opportunity to sell mine power whenever they want easily on the marketplace, again without our intervention, since they are selling their GH/s to another customer.

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day,

Hashnet
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:04:08 PM

Hi Blawpaw,

Unlike other mining providers, where you can purchase a mining contract that either expires or becomes invaluable we sell our GH/s on an exchange. After the initial mining power offering, the price will completely depend on supply and demand, we will have no control over that. Also users have the opportunity to sell mine power whenever they want easily on the marketplace, again without our intervention, since they are selling their GH/s to another customer.

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day,

Hashnet

Well, It is still a nice idea and a good business. However, you shouldn't promote it as a decentralized cloud mining service, which in fact it isn't!

Nevertheless, I think you have a good business there, and I wish you best of luck!
hashnetmining (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:49:48 PM

Hi Blawpaw,

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day,

Hashnet

Well, It is still a nice idea and a good business. However, you shouldn't promote it as a decentralized cloud mining service, which in fact it isn't!

Nevertheless, I think you have a good business there, and I wish you best of luck!

Thank you very much. In the name of the dev team I really appreciate your positive comment. In the future we will do our best to make hashnet.co as decentralised as possible.

wish you the best,

Hashnet's Robert
hashnetmining (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:55:01 PM

2015.08.11: UPDATE

By August 20th Hashnet is going to introduce a completely reimagined design and some minor and major upgrades, fixes to the website.

List of fixes/upgrades:

• Fix the issue that multiple orders at the same price get listed as separate and not added up together
  • Replace the share column with Referral Income, so users can see their income from referrals
  • Historical list of deposits, and pending deposits added to the deposit page
  • Historical list of withdrawals, and pending withdrawals added to the withdrawal page
  • Summarizing user information on a balance/profits page: 1, Current Bitcoin Balance shown, 2, current GH/s shown
  • Addition of Liquidation Button

Liquidation Button Explained:

With the liquidation button customers can sell their mining power whenever they like even when the market is dried up. If you choose to liquidate some Gh/s, you cannot reverse that position, and it will take 2 days of processing, since we will need to refill our hot wallet. You can monitor your liquidation processing in your Profits/Balance Page. The price of liquidation depends on the market and the demand for liquidation.
With the addition of the liquidation button, the Return on Investment will become extremely quick, since the investor can sell all of his/her positions directly to Hashnet whenever he wants.

Current Hashnet Gh/s offering price: 0.00175
Hashnet Liquidation price: 0.0017
Hashnet Profits annually: 9%-10%

Sneak peak of new design:[/center]

https://i.imgur.com/Ihkw5Ey.png
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 11:27:08 AM

So, 20th August has come and gone, what's happening Robert?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
ron7684

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 05:13:23 PM

So, 20th August has come and gone, what's happening Robert?

"Unfortunately our services will come to a pause on October 30th of 2015. Our miners will keep on paying out up until that date. Please withdraw your bitcoins from the website by that date. We are hosting a Gh/s buy back starting 01/10/2015. Although we will try to meet the needs of all of our customers, we can satisfy needs on a first come first served basis. Buyback Price: 0.00085 BTC"

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: